Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #3091  
Unread 12-10-2017, 08:13 AM
moafnsteel's Avatar
moafnsteel moafnsteel is offline
Phenom
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 725
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleisch View Post

I also secretly worked a bit on Diablo X because I have an idea that will change the database and will allow for more long term games to be played. I'm hoping for people to get a 20 year minimum play time on it once everything is finished.
You are simply the best. While I know your RW data is awesome, I rarely play RW games anymore. But this announcement made me so pumped! Thank you for your hard work.
Reply With Quote
  #3092  
Unread 12-10-2017, 08:50 AM
vtechguy's Avatar
vtechguy vtechguy is offline
Major League
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: North Carolina, USA
Posts: 760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleisch View Post
I have done some work on this today. As you can see from page 2, there are quite few additions, fixes and changes. With Christmas rapidly approaching I might not get much time to work on this before release. I am of the opinion though that after 2 months, anything major I missed or messed up on in Octobers release would have been pointed out to me by now.

Release is still scheduled for 2nd January if all goes well.

I also secretly worked a bit on Diablo X because I have an idea that will change the database and will allow for more long term games to be played. I'm hoping for people to get a 20 year minimum play time on it once everything is finished.
Can't wait for more Diablo X, also is Rich Swann going to have problems with the law on this next update now?
Reply With Quote
  #3093  
Unread 12-10-2017, 09:17 AM
alpha2117's Avatar
alpha2117 alpha2117 is offline
Super Star
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,247
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtechguy View Post
Can't wait for more Diablo X, also is Rich Swann going to have problems with the law on this next update now?
He is in a world of trouble especially with the current climate in regards to assaults on women

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...star-arrested/

Counting the minutes till his release.
Reply With Quote
  #3094  
Unread 12-10-2017, 10:39 AM
Jaysin's Avatar
Jaysin Jaysin is offline
Living Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Kent, Ohio
Posts: 5,654
Default

Few notes that I didnít see on the second post.

Nick Aldis is the new NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion
Sarah Logan/Crazy Mary Dobson is now engaged to Ray Rowe
Reply With Quote
  #3095  
Unread 12-11-2017, 06:35 PM
NoLegsGaming NoLegsGaming is offline
Minor League
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 400
Default

Chardonnay and Nathan Cruz should be set to be dating, as should Martina and Jordan Devlin, whilst Devlin's move-set should just be a package piledriver.



OTT Spoiler:

Devlin also won the NLW No Limits title in OTT from Mark Haskins over the weekend.
Reply With Quote
  #3096  
Unread 12-11-2017, 07:02 PM
Dam0 Dam0 is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 18
Default

Also OTT Spoiler: They have a Gender Neutral title now, Martina is the champ.

And NJPW Spoiler I guess? Jericho attacked Omega, so if not got a deal in place already make sure Jericho signed up to NJPW under some kind of contract.
Reply With Quote
  #3097  
Unread 12-11-2017, 08:56 PM
maxicheezestick maxicheezestick is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 108
Default

I noticed in the updates section that you have Bully Ray set to be retired, that was just an angle, he is wrestling at Final Battle.
Reply With Quote
  #3098  
Unread 12-14-2017, 05:00 AM
DatIsraeliGuy's Avatar
DatIsraeliGuy DatIsraeliGuy is offline
Major League
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 834
Default

since you changed the format to a release every three months, you think you can bring back the starting storylines like you used to?

I understand that doing them can be annoying since they change a lot, but now that you release only four times a year maybe it will be easier.
Reply With Quote
  #3099  
Unread 12-14-2017, 01:07 PM
Fleisch's Avatar
Fleisch Fleisch is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Portsmouth, UK
Posts: 3,682
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy View Post
since you changed the format to a release every three months, you think you can bring back the starting storylines like you used to?

I understand that doing them can be annoying since they change a lot, but now that you release only four times a year maybe it will be easier.
No plans to do it for January. One of the reasons it has gone to 4 releases a year is due to me having no time to release monthly. I work on this maybe once every couple of weeks so even though there are longer periods between releases, I actually spend less time on the update than I used to due to other commitments. Hopefully that makes sense.
Reply With Quote
  #3100  
Unread 12-15-2017, 04:12 AM
Larrikn's Avatar
Larrikn Larrikn is offline
Phenom
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 609
Default

is Darby Allin in the mod? i cant find him for the life of me
Reply With Quote
  #3101  
Unread 12-15-2017, 09:08 AM
S_Joker S_Joker is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 65
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larrikn View Post
is Darby Allin in the mod? i cant find him for the life of me
Yeah me neither.
Reply With Quote
  #3102  
Unread 12-15-2017, 12:30 PM
DatIsraeliGuy's Avatar
DatIsraeliGuy DatIsraeliGuy is offline
Major League
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 834
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleisch View Post
No plans to do it for January. One of the reasons it has gone to 4 releases a year is due to me having no time to release monthly. I work on this maybe once every couple of weeks so even though there are longer periods between releases, I actually spend less time on the update than I used to due to other commitments. Hopefully that makes sense.
Got it, I guess it could be a good thing since the storylines are so terrible right now
Reply With Quote
  #3103  
Unread 12-15-2017, 01:15 PM
TheWho87's Avatar
TheWho87 TheWho87 is offline
Phenom
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
Posts: 611
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larrikn View Post
is Darby Allin in the mod? i cant find him for the life of me
You could import him from my data.
Reply With Quote
  #3104  
Unread 12-16-2017, 02:24 AM
Fleisch's Avatar
Fleisch Fleisch is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Portsmouth, UK
Posts: 3,682
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larrikn View Post
is Darby Allin in the mod? i cant find him for the life of me
He'll be in the January release. I had a picture cut for him already so must just have forgotten to add him in last time. One of those things that can happen.

Diablo X

So I've been working on future debuts currently. So far there are a few Batman Beyond characters set for 2039 debuts, some custom characters such as Shang Lao (grandson of Shang Tsung), and some mentioned children of characters (like Datta, son of Dhalsim or Mel Masters, son of Ken Masters). With the created characters, I am trying to have them fit in by being trained or related to current characters in the game. At the very least they will be graduates of the games various dojo's.

On top of that the new Looney Toons Wrestling promotion will be in it, however it has a backstory where it is trying to regain it's mantel as one of the top promotions following a 13 year hiatus using the next generation of Toons (Buster Bunny and the rest of the Tiny Toons crew). Owned by Bugs Bunny & Booked by Daffy Duck, who also double as the companies announce team. The company is now only regional, but the money is there to make them great again.
Quote:
BIO
Whacky, and fun for all the family. Looney Toons are one of the most colourful promotions currently running shows. Kids loved them, and that proved a winning formula in merchandise sales and gate receipts which saw them become one of the biggest companies in the business between 1980 and 1997. Business however began to fall off with the success of other kid friendly promotions that were a little edgier and in 1997 they closed their doors.

LTW remained closed until 2010 when Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck re-opened the company. They are looking to build on previous success, using a new generation of characters. Only a few of the original Looney Toon crew also continue working for the company but most have retired and moved on to other things.

Last edited by Fleisch : 12-17-2017 at 04:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3105  
Unread 12-17-2017, 06:40 AM
Kijar's Avatar
Kijar Kijar is offline
Living Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chilltown
Posts: 6,079
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleisch View Post
Diablo X

So I've been working on future debuts currently. So far there are a few Batman Beyond characters set for 2039 debuts, some custom characters such as Shang Lao (grandson of Shang Tsung), and some mentioned children of characters (like Datta, son of Dhalsim or Mel Masters, son of Ken Masters). With the created characters, I am trying to have them fit in by being trained or related to current characters in the game. At the very least they will be graduates of the games various dojo's.

On top of that the new Looney Toons Wrestling promotion will be in it, however it has a backstory where it is trying to regain it's mantel as one of the top promotions following a 13 year hiatus using the next generation of Toons (Buster Bunny and the rest of the Tiny Toons crew). Owned by Bugs Bunny & Booked by Daffy Duck, who also double as the companies announce team. The company is now only regional, but the money is there to make them great again.
This is absolutely exceptional news. Longevity is all that is missing from my Diablo X games at this point. Well-thought out and it'll be great motivation to keep a game running knowing that it will continue to be revitalized with fresh characters that are not simply game-generated. Thank you, sir, looking forward to it.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.