Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-10-2017, 08:13 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleisch View Post

I also secretly worked a bit on Diablo X because I have an idea that will change the database and will allow for more long term games to be played. I'm hoping for people to get a 20 year minimum play time on it once everything is finished.
You are simply the best. While I know your RW data is awesome, I rarely play RW games anymore. But this announcement made me so pumped! Thank you for your hard work.
Unread 12-10-2017, 08:50 AM
Major League

Quote:
I have done some work on this today. As you can see from page 2, there are quite few additions, fixes and changes. With Christmas rapidly approaching I might not get much time to work on this before release. I am of the opinion though that after 2 months, anything major I missed or messed up on in Octobers release would have been pointed out to me by now.

Release is still scheduled for 2nd January if all goes well.

I also secretly worked a bit on Diablo X because I have an idea that will change the database and will allow for more long term games to be played. I'm hoping for people to get a 20 year minimum play time on it once everything is finished.
Can't wait for more Diablo X, also is Rich Swann going to have problems with the law on this next update now?
Unread 12-10-2017, 09:17 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtechguy View Post
Can't wait for more Diablo X, also is Rich Swann going to have problems with the law on this next update now?
He is in a world of trouble especially with the current climate in regards to assaults on women

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...star-arrested/

Counting the minutes till his release.
Unread 12-10-2017, 10:39 AM
Living Legend

Few notes that I didnít see on the second post.

Nick Aldis is the new NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion
Sarah Logan/Crazy Mary Dobson is now engaged to Ray Rowe
Unread 12-11-2017, 06:35 PM
Minor League

Chardonnay and Nathan Cruz should be set to be dating, as should Martina and Jordan Devlin, whilst Devlin's move-set should just be a package piledriver.

OTT Spoiler:

Devlin also won the NLW No Limits title in OTT from Mark Haskins over the weekend.
Unread 12-11-2017, 07:02 PM

Also OTT Spoiler: They have a Gender Neutral title now, Martina is the champ.

And NJPW Spoiler I guess? Jericho attacked Omega, so if not got a deal in place already make sure Jericho signed up to NJPW under some kind of contract.
Unread 12-11-2017, 08:56 PM
Low Minors

I noticed in the updates section that you have Bully Ray set to be retired, that was just an angle, he is wrestling at Final Battle.
Unread 12-14-2017, 05:00 AM
Major League

since you changed the format to a release every three months, you think you can bring back the starting storylines like you used to?

I understand that doing them can be annoying since they change a lot, but now that you release only four times a year maybe it will be easier.
Unread 12-14-2017, 01:07 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy View Post
since you changed the format to a release every three months, you think you can bring back the starting storylines like you used to?

I understand that doing them can be annoying since they change a lot, but now that you release only four times a year maybe it will be easier.
No plans to do it for January. One of the reasons it has gone to 4 releases a year is due to me having no time to release monthly. I work on this maybe once every couple of weeks so even though there are longer periods between releases, I actually spend less time on the update than I used to due to other commitments. Hopefully that makes sense.
Unread 12-15-2017, 04:12 AM
Phenom

is Darby Allin in the mod? i cant find him for the life of me
Unread 12-15-2017, 09:08 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larrikn View Post
Yeah me neither.
Unread 12-15-2017, 12:30 PM
Major League

Quote:
No plans to do it for January. One of the reasons it has gone to 4 releases a year is due to me having no time to release monthly. I work on this maybe once every couple of weeks so even though there are longer periods between releases, I actually spend less time on the update than I used to due to other commitments. Hopefully that makes sense.
Got it, I guess it could be a good thing since the storylines are so terrible right now
Unread 12-15-2017, 01:15 PM
Phenom

Quote:
You could import him from my data.
Unread 12-16-2017, 02:24 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
He'll be in the January release. I had a picture cut for him already so must just have forgotten to add him in last time. One of those things that can happen.

Diablo X

So I've been working on future debuts currently. So far there are a few Batman Beyond characters set for 2039 debuts, some custom characters such as Shang Lao (grandson of Shang Tsung), and some mentioned children of characters (like Datta, son of Dhalsim or Mel Masters, son of Ken Masters). With the created characters, I am trying to have them fit in by being trained or related to current characters in the game. At the very least they will be graduates of the games various dojo's.

On top of that the new Looney Toons Wrestling promotion will be in it, however it has a backstory where it is trying to regain it's mantel as one of the top promotions following a 13 year hiatus using the next generation of Toons (Buster Bunny and the rest of the Tiny Toons crew). Owned by Bugs Bunny & Booked by Daffy Duck, who also double as the companies announce team. The company is now only regional, but the money is there to make them great again.
Quote:
BIO
Whacky, and fun for all the family. Looney Toons are one of the most colourful promotions currently running shows. Kids loved them, and that proved a winning formula in merchandise sales and gate receipts which saw them become one of the biggest companies in the business between 1980 and 1997. Business however began to fall off with the success of other kid friendly promotions that were a little edgier and in 1997 they closed their doors.

LTW remained closed until 2010 when Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck re-opened the company. They are looking to build on previous success, using a new generation of characters. Only a few of the original Looney Toon crew also continue working for the company but most have retired and moved on to other things.

Last edited by Fleisch : 12-17-2017 at 04:40 AM.
Unread 12-17-2017, 06:40 AM
Living Legend

Quote:
Diablo X

So I've been working on future debuts currently. So far there are a few Batman Beyond characters set for 2039 debuts, some custom characters such as Shang Lao (grandson of Shang Tsung), and some mentioned children of characters (like Datta, son of Dhalsim or Mel Masters, son of Ken Masters). With the created characters, I am trying to have them fit in by being trained or related to current characters in the game. At the very least they will be graduates of the games various dojo's.

On top of that the new Looney Toons Wrestling promotion will be in it, however it has a backstory where it is trying to regain it's mantel as one of the top promotions following a 13 year hiatus using the next generation of Toons (Buster Bunny and the rest of the Tiny Toons crew). Owned by Bugs Bunny & Booked by Daffy Duck, who also double as the companies announce team. The company is now only regional, but the money is there to make them great again.
This is absolutely exceptional news. Longevity is all that is missing from my Diablo X games at this point. Well-thought out and it'll be great motivation to keep a game running knowing that it will continue to be revitalized with fresh characters that are not simply game-generated. Thank you, sir, looking forward to it.