Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-06-2017, 02:46 AM
Low Minors

Great News! i've just finished works with Melbourne city wresling and added nearly all they Wreslers and events plus Titles Lineages is up the date. By The way i added new thing about everywhere begining like from Angles or Aliances , Chemistry Locacions and more.So september update coming better than ever!
Unread 08-06-2017, 06:44 AM
Low Minors

By The way i forgot to say im working on Womens wresling too becouse on others Real World Mods they just irrelavant
Unread 08-06-2017, 12:03 PM
Low Minors

One More Change from now Triple H will be Booker on NXT but he still will be avaible on WWE becouse i added to NXT on Loan i hope you all dont mind this because on my all test WWE jus doing too good if he is booking.Now head booker of WWE is David Kapoor(Ranjin Singh)

Edit- I nailed it https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/..._id=9879122094 WWE doing dumb desicion like in real life

And NXT is Doing pretty good https://img2.brain3.photobox.com/265...900001fa11.jpg

Last edited by landxx : 08-06-2017 at 02:16 PM.
Unread 08-08-2017, 04:25 AM
Low Minors

News update- So im just Done Australian wresling added Profesional Wresling Aliance on there with Melbourne city Wresling. But i worked not just with Australia i added 1 companies to America who i thought needed adding this is WresleCircus who produces really good wresling with many indy stars also about all Promotions Rosters is tweaked and like always i working with stats womens of Wresling get really needed fixing.By The way if there some people who can help with anything like giving news about promotions or something you are more than welcome!!!!
Unread 08-11-2017, 11:30 AM
Low Minors

so anyone intrested helping me ?
Unread 08-20-2017, 09:06 AM

Default Indie Wrestler Updates

Hey just wondering did you fix kyle o'reilly? if it's based off fleich's he seemed to be really nurfed compared to his real self. could barely put on a match
Unread 08-21-2017, 07:14 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by neskeni View Post
Hey just wondering did you fix kyle o'reilly? if it's based off fleich's he seemed to be really nurfed compared to his real self. could barely put on a match
Yes he is good by the new update is coming
Unread 08-22-2017, 01:14 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by neskeni View Post
Really? I can get a B match with him against multiple people. Sorry I don't normally mention my mod in others threads but if people are going to make negative comments on it I'm going to defend it. Especially when I gave landxx permission to use my data as a base to create his own vision. That's just disrespectful. Maybe mention it in my thread if you think something is wrong with the data rather than in others.
Unread 08-26-2017, 08:18 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleisch View Post
Really? I can get a B match with him against multiple people. Sorry I don't normally mention my mod in others threads but if people are going to make negative comments on it I'm going to defend it. Especially when I gave landxx permission to use my data as a base to create his own vision. That's just disrespectful. Maybe mention it in my thread if you think something is wrong with the data rather than in others.
Yeah Fleisch is more professional if you see a more major problem write on his mod , im just doing for myself that i would enjoy
Unread 09-04-2017, 05:09 AM
Low Minors

So Hello once again all of August has gone so as Summer i worked hard because its last of my time where i will have much of time now in Autumn i will have much less time to work on my Database. So now what i done in August pretty much i pretty much reworked major Womans companies and their skills of course updated about all NXT/ WWE wreslers stats but i done with others Companies too like always titles changes are included Adam Cole/ Bobby Roode changes included too. So i can say this update is up the date

September Database
https://www.mediafire.com/file/t64yc...0September.rar
Unread 09-08-2017, 11:09 AM

Hello, I would like to know if you have worked on the Japanese scene ? I'm very interested to start a new NJPW save. Thanks.
Unread 09-09-2017, 10:52 AM

This Data is excellent, very funny to use. WWE Is balanced very well, they can actually have terrible shows as well as great shows. Please keep on working on this because it's truly great.
Unread 09-10-2017, 10:08 AM
Rookie

If you need any help on Joshi scene (Japanese Women Wrestling) feel free to contact me =D
Unread 09-16-2017, 12:19 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex6291 View Post
Hello, I would like to know if you have worked on the Japanese scene ? I'm very interested to start a new NJPW save. Thanks.
yes NJPW is worked as much as other big promotions
Unread 12-01-2017, 06:40 AM
Low Minors

So should i make a Return ?