Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Bowl Bound College Football > Bowl Bound College Football Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-05-2014, 10:50 PM
Low Minors

Default The League of Extraordinary Football Players

First step first, ignore the title. Lol that's just my way of catching your attention I suppose. Really what this is going to be, is a regular diary of my football experience. If you want to follow your team through the diary as well, feel free to request information and I'll post according to your team as well.

Secondly, for the first four years of in game material, we'll be following closely a running back named Neil Ingram (no relation... haha... haha... ha.) And at first the diary might not be so in depth as far as character development, but I might change that as I go along. Eh.

Thirdly, after RB Ingram is moving on to bigger and better things, we'll also be following the FNFL to see if he gets a spot in the draft. Fantasy NFL. But for the sake of conversation, let's just called it the NFL.

Fourth(ly?), I'm creating a made up school to take over some no name school (Middle Tennessee... really? Middle? Why not top, or bottom, or left, or right? Why the middle? Sigh...) and created my D-2 college that I played football at, Geneva Bible. I couldn't remember that our motto was Golden Tornado, so I made it up as I went... and I came up with Cruisaders. Sounds better than Golden Tornadoes if you ask me...

Fifthly, with all of these disclaimers, if you still somehow want to follow... yay! And I look forward to walking through this journey with you guys! Next post will be about the actual game.

Last edited by Neil_1113 : 02-11-2014 at 11:57 PM.