Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-10-2018, 07:10 AM

Default Championships and Storyline Upgrades

Championship Descriptions:

We have descriptions for companies and wrestler's, why not Championships? This came to me as I was starting a new save, I put myself into the shoes of a new player who has never played TEW before. Say you want to start with a company and they don't have your traditional belts or they run a tournament every year. A small blurb about the Championship explaining what the belt or tournament title is all about.

Storyline Upgrade:

This mainly has to do with tournaments and just overall flow. I like the fact that things now are all freestyle, but what if we had a drop down menu involving storylines that gives the overall purpose of said storyline?

Like say you run a storyline and it's for your tournament to be held that month, the "prize" would be the tournament cup, that way a little more heat is given to the matches, even tho they do get storyline heat, it would give things a small boost because the fans know exactly where this is heading.

Or say you have two guys vying for the same Championship, the "prize" would be a No. 1 Contendership.

Or you have the option of it to not mean anything and it's just a rivalry.

I know most of this can be done "in your head" but with storylines being more freestyle this time around to me Storylines just seem to fall flat, and don't really have that umph of a payoff.

That way too with Storylines essentially having a "prize" at the end, said winner would get a nice boost to carry into where you are going with them, where as right now the end storyline option doesn't really do much for me.