Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Unread 12-04-2017, 06:19 AM
FlameSnoopy's Avatar
FlameSnoopy FlameSnoopy is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questiontime101 View Post
Just downloaded the mod the pictures look amazing and the bio of the wrestlers is cool to read just two little things, Shane McMahon birthday is set for December 1985 when it is January 1970 and you got Chris Benoit set as selfish and a very negative influence but what I have read about him was that he was liked backstage by a lot of the staff and wrestlers ( I know it is hard to make Chris Benoit on this game knowing what he did)
Thanks, I've fixed Shane already for next release.

As far as Benoit, he wasn't without incidents backstage. Apparently he could be a bit of a bully, at least to the younger wrestlers. I made slight adjustments to his persona, but not much, as I don't think there is much room for improvement for him.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 12-04-2017, 01:40 PM
Questiontime101's Avatar
Questiontime101 Questiontime101 is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 189
Default

I think Goldust popularity is a bit high he is set as a Main Eventer at best he was a midcarder most of his matches was on heat in 2006
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 12-04-2017, 02:24 PM
FlameSnoopy's Avatar
FlameSnoopy FlameSnoopy is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,866
Default

Here is the release of the 0.07 version I've been working on. Added Pro Wrestling ZERO1-Max. More puro workers. Some pop and skill adjustments. Also fixed all the errors that have been reported.

[VERSION: 2006 — Times Of Infamy 0.07]
Active companies: 18 (+1 from v0.06)
Workers: 956 (+55 from v0.06)
Debuted active wrestlers: 707 (+37 from v0.06)
Semi-active wrestlers: 22 (+3 from v0.06)
Yet to debut wrestlers: 81 (+1 from v0.06)

DATA LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/pe3gh.../dataV0_07.rar

PICTURES LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/s9d1b...turesV0_07.rar
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 12-04-2017, 06:37 PM
crackerjack's Avatar
crackerjack crackerjack is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,163
Default

Looking nice so far Snoop. Let me know if you need a hand!

Noticed that some folks aren't assigned to brands in the WWE:

Raw - Lawler, Ross, Styles, Coachman, Stacy Keibler, Todd Grisham
SD - Josh Matthews, Melina, Michael Cole, Tazz

You may want to consider adding Vince and/or Shane to Raw as well, as they were featured heavily on Raw throughout 06.

Mickie James shouldn't be a heel yet either. They were definitely hinting at it, but she didn't turn heel until post-NYR (unless she's set as a heel for AI purposes). Her gimmick should probably be a Psycho too.

Looks like Hardcore Holly is a positive influence backstage. Given his reputation, I'd reverse that.

Doesn't look like God's in the mod. He should debut in April

I'll play around with this a bit to see if anything else jumps out for me.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 01-07-2018, 03:13 PM
Gunnawin1998 Gunnawin1998 is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 2
Default Looking Good

Can't wait to play this mod once its more complete. Wanted an 06 Mod for a long time as it was when i got into wrestling. Keep up the good work !
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 01-07-2018, 04:26 PM
FlameSnoopy's Avatar
FlameSnoopy FlameSnoopy is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questiontime101 View Post
I think Goldust popularity is a bit high he is set as a Main Eventer at best he was a midcarder most of his matches was on heat in 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
Looking nice so far Snoop. Let me know if you need a hand!

Noticed that some folks aren't assigned to brands in the WWE:

Raw - Lawler, Ross, Styles, Coachman, Stacy Keibler, Todd Grisham
SD - Josh Matthews, Melina, Michael Cole, Tazz

You may want to consider adding Vince and/or Shane to Raw as well, as they were featured heavily on Raw throughout 06.

Mickie James shouldn't be a heel yet either. They were definitely hinting at it, but she didn't turn heel until post-NYR (unless she's set as a heel for AI purposes). Her gimmick should probably be a Psycho too.

Looks like Hardcore Holly is a positive influence backstage. Given his reputation, I'd reverse that.

Doesn't look like God's in the mod. He should debut in April

I'll play around with this a bit to see if anything else jumps out for me.
Thanks, I've fixed these all for the next update. Except for Mickie, she started turning like 3 weeks later. It's definitely partly with the AI in mind as the default Trish vs. Mickie feud then makes absolutely no sense, but also so that the player doesn't have to be turn her right away and get penalised for it. Also got tired of turning her all the times I've played WWE saves with the mod I did change her gimmick to Bunny Boiler (in the crazy category).

Anyway, I've had some time to work again on this after the holidays. Planning on three new promotions to be added: Combat Zone Wrestling (CZW), Internacional Wrestling Revolución Grupo (IWRG) in Mexico and Big Mouth Loud (BML) in Japan. BML is already finished, but IWRG & CZW are still missing some people from the roster so it's not quite ready yet. Excited to reach the 1K mark in workers though (modders will know!), with the current worker count standing at 1014.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 01-08-2018, 05:22 AM
Lukkearthur's Avatar
Lukkearthur Lukkearthur is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Newcastle, England
Posts: 196
Default

Gonna give this mod a look over the indy circuit and WWE, will post if I see anything major. Thank you for this mod <3
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 01-08-2018, 02:58 PM
Gunnawin1998 Gunnawin1998 is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 2
Default

When do you think you will be dropping your latest update ?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 01-12-2018, 08:25 PM
crackerjack's Avatar
crackerjack crackerjack is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,163
Default

Nice to see this is still kicking snoop! Comp’s is in the shop right now, but when I get it back, i’ll Dig around and find more stuff(I know, more work)
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 01-15-2018, 02:30 PM
FlameSnoopy's Avatar
FlameSnoopy FlameSnoopy is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,866
Default

The 0.08 version ladies and gentlemen. Added CZW (USA), BML (Japan) and IWRG (Mexico). More wrestlers, more workers. All reported errors fixed. Skill adjustments, notably upped Safety and Star Quality for some, amongst other things. Also added promotion bios.

[VERSION: 2006 — Times Of Infamy 0.08]
Active companies: 21 (+3 from v0.07)
Workers: 1029 (+73 from v0.07)
Debuted active wrestlers: 757 (+50 from v0.07)
Semi-active wrestlers: 24 (+2 from v0.07)
Yet to debut wrestlers: 87 (+6 from v0.07)

DATA LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/i6vi3w.../DATAv0_08.rar
PICTURES LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/u7knk7.../PICSv0_08.rar
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Unread 01-15-2018, 04:50 PM
DatIsraeliGuy's Avatar
DatIsraeliGuy DatIsraeliGuy is offline
Super Star
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,044
Default

Definitely will check it out when I can
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 01-15-2018, 07:16 PM
SagaJoestar SagaJoestar is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 15
Default

Minor detail, why Victoria is "ruthless", "pessimitic" and "flaky"? I always heard the opposite, that she was very optmistic and easy to deal with. I'm curious, was that an overlook or is there actual evidence/reports for this? I also think Kane should be a positive influence (I mean, if Orton is...).

Otherwise, excellent job so far, I dig the Ruthless Aggression era a lot and there should be more takes on the 2002-2008 era.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 01-15-2018, 07:32 PM
Bonafide_Bluffa's Avatar
Bonafide_Bluffa Bonafide_Bluffa is offline
Minor League
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 435
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagaJoestar View Post
Minor detail, why Victoria is "ruthless", "pessimitic" and "flaky"? I always heard the opposite, that she was very optmistic and easy to deal with. I'm curious, was that an overlook or is there actual evidence/reports for this? I also think Kane should be a positive influence (I mean, if Orton is...).

Otherwise, excellent job so far, I dig the Ruthless Aggression era a lot and there should be more takes on the 2002-2008 era.
patiently waiting for idols 2004 mo lmao
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 01-15-2018, 07:40 PM
shawn michaels's Avatar
shawn michaels shawn michaels is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The World Wide Web!
Posts: 3,193
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSnoopy View Post
The 0.08 version ladies and gentlemen. Added CZW (USA), BML (Japan) and IWRG (Mexico). More wrestlers, more workers. All reported errors fixed. Skill adjustments, notably upped Safety and Star Quality for some, amongst other things. Also added promotion bios.

[VERSION: 2006 — Times Of Infamy 0.08]
Active companies: 21 (+3 from v0.07)
Workers: 1029 (+73 from v0.07)
Debuted active wrestlers: 757 (+50 from v0.07)
Semi-active wrestlers: 24 (+2 from v0.07)
Yet to debut wrestlers: 87 (+6 from v0.07)

DATA LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/i6vi3w.../DATAv0_08.rar
PICTURES LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/u7knk7.../PICSv0_08.rar
Love this time frame, will try as soon as I have some time. Thanks for all the work.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 01-15-2018, 08:24 PM
Questiontime101's Avatar
Questiontime101 Questiontime101 is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 189
Default

defo going to start one as WWE 2005 to 2008 was some of the best smackdown shows
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.