Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-18-2017, 07:35 AM
Low Minors

Default [RealWorldMod]Syndicate Wrestling - Started From The Bottom

HomeRoosterStorylines & NewsTop Pickers & Challenges By Other MembersBackground Story

Name

Glen Joseph

Role

Announcer / Authority

History

Company Name 

Syndicate Wrestling

Founded

June 2017

Home Location

Birmingham, England

(Central Britain)

Current Schedule

Weekly Show

SYNDICATE Common Ground

Special Show

SYNDICATE New Genesis (July)

Product

Style Name 

Syndicate Code

Key Feature

Traditional & Mainstream

Heavy

-

Medium

Realism & Cult

Low

-

Match Intensity / Danger

20% / 30%

Women Wrestling / T&A

None/None

Face & Heel

Divided 

Definition For Fans

Rated On

Equally Perf and Pop.

Fans Expectation

All wrestlers with Gimmick But Not Subtle

Fans Will Attract Risky Gimmick

Storyline To Follow

Won't Keen On High Risk Match/Angle

Less Effective In Ring Show

Aerial

Match Aim Expectation

Story Telling 

Turned Off With

Risky Angle / Match

Sponsorship Favourable

Quite Favourable 

BOOKING RULES, CHALLENGES, AND GOALS

Ground Booking Challenges 
Main Booking Rules and Challenges To Eternity

I. No Way Progress (To Eternity) - Internal Policy 
You mustn't sign talents who are also working with Progress, except you sign him on Exclusive PPA or Written as raiding moves. If your current worker/s sign a contract while having contract with Syndicate, you have to release him and put him on black list for at least 2 years.

II. Local Product Priority (To Eternity) - Internal Policy 
You mustn't having more than 40% workers with nationality out of UK (England, Scotland, Ireland, North Ireland, and Wales).

Ground Goals
Main Objectives To Achieve

I. Beat Up Progress! (Start After First Year) - External Policy
After one year since the first show, you must beat Progress! on regional battle for at leas 8 out of 12 battles.

II. Take Out Progress! (Start After First Year, and Must Be Achieved Before Fourth Years) - External Policy
This target is going to be activated after your first year on the business. You must take over Progress or let Progress out of business. You must achieve it at most of your fourth year. 

1st Year Booking Challenges
1st Year Booking Challenges To Obey That Shapes Title Picture, Booking Decision, and Roster Structure of Heavyweight Division Both Divisions

I. Longer Is More Exciting (Untill June 2018) - Booking Decision
One out of three iPPV or special event must have at least one 15+ minutes match.

[Heavyweight Division] 
1st Year Booking Challenges To Obey That Shapes Title Picture, Booking Decision, and Roster Structure of Heavyweight Division

I. Local Hero (Untill June 2018) - Title Picture
You must push at least a champion originated from part of Central British Isle (Wales and England). He must be reigning as a champ for at least 3 Months. He must be pushed with Babyface and Wholesome Gimmick This challenge must be completed before June 2018.

II. Look At That Damn Muscle (Untill June 2018) - Roster Structures
Your Heavyweight Division must contain, at least 80% of them Toned or Muscular or Ripped Body. This composition must be retained untill June 2018.

[Tag Division] 
1st Year Booking Challenges To Obey That Shapes Title Picture, Booking Decision, and Roster Structure of Tag Division

I. Experience Beats Talent (Untill June 2018) - Title Picture
Your tag team champion/s must have at least D tag experience. This challenge is remained active until June 2018.

II. In House Young Recipe (Untill June 2018) - Roster Structures
You must at least build two tag teams from 0 expirience, and make them gain experience untill D-. This challenge must be completed before June 2018.

ADDITIONAL BOOKING CHALLENGES FROM YOU
Coming Soon. Here's The List To Add Another Challenge If You Become Monthly's Top Picker.

Last edited by Amante : 06-18-2017 at 07:50 AM.
Unread 06-18-2017, 07:39 AM
Low Minors

Default Background Story

Background Story   

The Broken Progress
Glen Joseph resigns from Progress Wrestling after undisclosed personal conflict.

Progress Wrestling may be considered as one of most influencing pro wrestling promotion in Britain. But, back in early May, some negative rumors spread from behind-the-scene of Progress. The rumors say that there’s some serious disagreement between Jim Smallman (the founder) and Glen Joseph (the co-founder). This rumors are getting stronger, after Glen Joseph missed the Progress Chapter 46 in Electric Ballroom. The real reason behind this situation is still unrevealed, but some inside sources say that it’s happened because some disputes considering the direction of Progress’s future.

Glen Joseph is actually one of the fundamental figure behind well-growing Progress Wrestling. He joins Progress in May 2011, and he sits on commentary table. Alongside with Jim Smallman and Jon Briley, these three guys bring the counter-culture and hard hitting wrestling in UK’s indie scene.

All these rumors are confirmed after Glen made a tweet from his personal account saying that “I’m officially departing from Progress.” in this early June. Some sources says that he’s not over on wrestling industry. According to PWInsider, Glen Joseph is related to a new established promotion named Syndicate that will hit their first show at Wolverhampton, UK this June.

Interview With Glen Joseph, The Man Behind Syndicate
An interview with Glen Joseph, after his resignation over Progress, and builds Syndicate.

One of the most influential name from behind the scene of Progress Wrestling is standing behind his own curtain. An exclusive interview with Glen Joseph preparing his own show after his “controversial” resignation from Progress. Will Progress become the shadow over his own wrestling venture? For short, our interviewer, Quentin (Q), and our beloved interviewee, Glen Joseph (G).

Q : So, it’s official that Syndicate is your new venture on wrestling industry. Can you tell us about your vision through Syndicate?
G : First, I have to say that, Summerslam 1992 held in Wembley Stadium builds my interest on pro wrestling. It amazes me, when about 80,000 people were jammed, and enjoyed such a great show. Syndicate Wrestling’s vision is making the wrestling fans invest themselves on storylines and strong kayfabe. Counter-culture vibes, touch of realism with ‘relative-stiff’ strike, and old-school athletic contest are our feature. Despite the fact that Syndicate is an alternative-entertainment, I really look forward to put Syndicate on mainstream channel.

Q : That sounds promising, lads. I’m really looking forward for your first show. But, before the night when you are ready to compete with your former company Progress Wrestling. Can you tell me about what really happened between you and Smallman? All news spreading are just rumors on my consideration.
G : Everybody asked same questions within these months, and I anticipate you will ask the same thing as well… We know that we are standing in the edge of big jump of British wrestling. A lot of interests are built here, from promoters, talents, and community. I and Jim (Smallman) have different perspective about how this business is going to be. Initially, Progress is Jim (Smallman) and Jon (Briley)’s venture. I was there for my passion and my vision. I learn a lot from this recent situation that business is business. It may tough, but we have to be bold enough to survive. That may conclude my answer.

Q : You really talk like a diplomat, lads. OK, let’s move to the last but not least question. So, can you tell me about what should we expect to Syndicate’s shows?
G : So, actually, Syndicate is built by weekly show and monthly special show. Syndicate is going to be started with two fundamental divisions, they are Heavyweight Division and Tag Team Division. Our weekly show will be called Syndicate Common Ground. Then, on its first six events going to take place at Featherstone and Hilton, Wolverhampton, we are going see the qualification for Heavyweight Title and Tag Team Title. The Heavyweight Championship qualification is going to have eight competitors separated on two groups. Then, for Tag Team Championship, we will have four teams going to compete on one group. They are competing on round-robin system.

Unread 06-18-2017, 07:40 AM
Low Minors

Default Roster

Reserved For Rosters
Unread 06-18-2017, 07:43 AM
Low Minors

Default Storyline & News Index

Reserved
Unread 06-18-2017, 07:45 AM
Low Minors

Default Top Pickers and Challenge By You

Reserved
Unread 06-18-2017, 11:43 AM
Low Minors

Looking forward to following this. Thank you.
Unread 06-19-2017, 01:09 AM
Hall of Fame

Interested to see where you take this.
Unread 06-21-2017, 09:41 PM

This idea is interesting and new. Can't wait to see where you take it