Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-10-2017, 12:54 PM
Low Minors

Show Predictions

CGC World Title
Jack DeColt v Joey Poison

Number one contender for the world title tournament Semi Final
Ricky DeColt v Sam Keith

Death Row v Zeus & Stevie

Grease Hogg v Nathan Black

Post Apocalyptic Soldiers (Joffy Laine & Skip Beau) v The Super Duo (Captain Canada & Canada Kid)
Unread 06-10-2017, 09:29 PM
Low Minors

Jack DeColt

Number one contender for the world title tournament Semi Final
Sam Keith

Zeus & Stevie

Nathan Black

Post Apocalyptic Soldiers (Joffy Laine & Skip Beau)
Unread 06-18-2017, 06:53 PM
Super Star

CGC Title Bout Wrestling
Sunday, Week 2, March 2016.
Pengrowth Place, (Alberta).
2,000 SELLOUT!
0.70 (530,780)

Davis Ditterich introduces the show with Sneer talking about how lucky they are to see two world title matches in consecutive weeks. Ditterich agrees, brimming with excitement.

Jenny Playmate start the show running after Big Smack Scott who is heading for the exit. Scott states he hasnít been booked for a match and is p*ssed off about it. He says heís done with this stupid promotion and states he should be in the CGC World tournament finals. He continues by berating the DeColts and states they are more screwed up than Whippy the Clown and leaves the building.
Rating: 78/ B-

Backstage, Whippy the Clown is talking to The Post Apocalyptic Soldiers. He tells them that The Super Duo need to be destroyed as they are a thorn in his side. Joffy speaks up stating that heíll have no prblem in destroying these so called superheroes, even though he saw them use spray deodorant, theyíre destroying the planet. Skip agrees and states that they are here to stop the planet from being destroyed and it will be one step at a time. Whippy seems uninterested in their own motivations stating just get it done, and heíll finally be free of them. Whippy laughs maniacally.
Rating: 50/ D+

&v&

A match that is even on both sides. Captain Canada is certainly up for Whippy's goons, but Skip and Joffy are in no mood to mess around. The first chance they get they're on the attack and it's Canada Kid that is the victim. In the end, Whippy indeed gets the last laugh with The Post Apocalyptic soldiers get the win.
Winner: The Post Apocalyptic Soldiers
Rating: 43/ D

Backstage, Price is sitting in front of a screen watching a Ricky DeColt match, taking down notes and studying extensively. Itís at this moment when Keith comes in and asks him if heís going back to his roots. Price doesnít understand but Keith continues and gives him a bunch of tapes. Price asks what are they, Keith replies that they are tapes of every match heís had over his career and that these will be a lot more useful to him when he wins the semi-final match later. Price is confused asking why would he do this as Price will have a bunch of footage to go through and will find a weakness. Keith smirks briefly before stating that that itself is the challenge, finding something that doesnít exist. A weakness in Sam Keith. He walks out as Price looks slightly worried.
Rating: 62/ C

Both men stand backstage and Nelson is blabbing about to Bobby. Bobby is straight faced while Nelson babbles on. He states he feels heís done enough to be considered to be the CGC Canadian number one contender. This is where Bobby speaks up, Bobby states that he canít be the number one contender as Bobby himself should be the number one contender. The two men scuffle briefly until Alex DeColt comes up and asks what's the matter. The men explain and Alex states thereís an easy solution, the two men will face for the contendership next week.
Rating: 55/ C-

v

Once again, the match of a brawler against a technician and it's brawling that's winning from the off. Black is certainly in the match and has some offense where he ties Hogg in knots. However, it isn't enough and Hogg gets the win as each team get a win going into Wrestlefestival.
Winner: Grease Hogg
Rating: 41/ D

In Alexí office, the three DeColts go over a plan to get Ricky into the finals to face Price. Soon, the Elite School make their way into the office. Well, well, well, Garcia begins, new plans. No Alex states, old. He continues saying itís not going to take long for them to find out how to beat the Elite School as there is twenty seven years of tape of DeColts beating their enemies. Sam Keith laughs and states that tonight will be far different than any DeColt has ever seen and step one will be complete. Jack comes back, shouting that Ricky will have no problem beating down Keith. Keith snickers, stating that Jack would only be so lucky as Jack himself wouldnít have to face him. Ricky is next to join the stand off, right in Samís face he says that tonight, heíll understand why Jack will never have to face him, cause getting through him is easier said than done. Then DaLay makes his way over and stands over all four men. Now, Garcia gets in the middle, breaking them apart, now, now Garcia says snidely, leave it for the ring. Weíll see you out there.
Rating: 74/ B-

&v&

A pretty decent and even affair with Zeus in the ring for most of the match as Shady K and Knuckles are big men. Despite the Demi-God's strength, he cannot quite take on two men at a time and soon begins to run out of energy, he slumps down on one knee in the corner and Stevie tags himself in. To the shock of everybody, Stevie goes off on Death Row, with POWER MOVES!?!?!?! Stevie amazingly overpowers the heavyweights, hitting scoop slams and spinebusters to the shock of the fans. A Shades of Grayson end it, but the fans and Zeus are in complete shock.
Winner: Zeus & Stevie
Rating: 56/ C-

With Zeus and Stevie getting the win, Zeus asks Stevie what just happened. Stevie asks what does he mean and Zeus states he has never seen Stevie show that kind of strength before. Stevie then says that now he mentions it, it most certainly is weird before walking away uninterested. Zeus is still stunned.
Rating: 52/ D+

Ian comes up to Dahlia who is sitting backstage. He seems concerned and asks why Dahlia has been talking to Poison. Dahlia states itís nothing for Ian not worry about it and that she has sorted it and to concentrate on his career. Ian says He is worried because hisÖ. He briefly pausesÖ.. Manager seems to be in cahoots with his enemy. Dahlia again reassures him as she is not in cahoots with anybody. She says he needs to get back to training if he ever wants to be a world champ he needs to train.
Rating: 61/ C

v

A really good show by both men as Sam and Ricky try their best to outdo each other. Ricky is really impressive and is on top at numerous points in the match, but Sam is a veteran and has no problems in turning it around, even cheating to do so with eye pokes and low blows. Ricky always seems to get back in it though, that is until Sam pulls the ref in front of him to take a flying forearm and in the distraction, the Proton Lock is swiftly locked in. It's locked in for quite some time but Ricky gets to the ropes. However, the referee is down and only getting up now. With the ref to his feet again but not looking at the action, Keith pulls Ricky away from the ropes and locks in the Proton Lock again, the ref is now back in play. Ricky can't get back to the ropes and taps.
Winner: Sam Keith
Rating: 58/ C-

Antonio Del Veccio then comes out, CGC Canadian belt in hand. He grabs a mic and airs his annoyances. He says last week he went toe to toe with the World champion and got absolutely nothing in return. He says he almost got the one, two , three but came up slightly short and instead of been proven as somebody who can hang with the big boys he has been thrown back down. He says the DeColts are afraid of him and that is why Alex gave him only one chance. He says that soon the biggest shows of the year are coming up and heís going to prove all the naysayers wrong and steal the god damn show
Rating: 54/ C-

v

Another really close match up as Poison constantly tries to get in Jack's head. Jack controls himself early and is in control but Poison is talking crap to him all through the match. Jack's moves start in a technically, picking his spots perfectly to avoid counters, before moving to be based more on power and it costs him as Poison takes this advantage to slip away from a measured punch and get back in the match. From here, Poison really rules the roost. Jack struggles to get much offense in as Poison is truly in his head now. Unfortunately, Poison isn't perfect and his only mistake costs him as a head stomp misses which Jack expertly swings around and locks in the End of Days. Poison has no choice but to tap.
Winner: Jack DeColt
Rating: 73/ B-

After his loss, Poison snaps on Jack beating him down with a chair. Ricky and Alex come out and stand off with Poison. Poison shouts at them screaming, you touch me and Iíll tell the world, I swear it. Itís at this moment, Ian Identity comes in the ring from behind with Dahlia running behind him shouting ďstopĒ. Ian blindsides Poison, saving Jack. However, Alex and Ricky pull him off of Poison, grab Jack and leave. Poison gets up furious and looks to the outside and see Dahlia. He pulls her into the ring and throws her in the corner, sitting down. He grabs a mic ďAre you serious?Ē he screams. Dahlia replies itís not what it looks like I didnít tell him to doÖ Poison interrupts and mocks her before stating that heís sick of her games and heíll destroy her. He could beat her to a pulp, but thatíd be too easy. He says instead, heíll reveal the one thing she didnít want the world to know, the one reason why she returned. She returned because of Ian Identity. Her one and only son.
Rating: 62/ C

Show Rating: 71/C+
Unread 06-19-2017, 08:23 AM
Super Star

Analysis

Booking Analysis
  • The Post Apocalyptic Soldiers have been rather quiet as of late and The Super Duo have also been forgotten about. So this was used to kickstart the Super Duo v Whippy feud and it worked well. The match itself wasn't overlky important or the rating wasn't good but did what it had to in the scheme of things.
  • Technique beat Belly last week so Hogg beat Black this week. Simple 50/50 booking going into the match at WrestleFestival. They each have a win going into it so it's even in a way, so the winner of the tag match is truly the winner. So, it looks good imo anyway.
  • Certainly something I've wanted to unleash for awhile. I really liked the storyline between Stevie and Death Row. It's opening up something I've had in my back pocket for awhile for something a little more farfetched but still CGC. Hopefully, it doesn't across as too gimmicky.
  • Yep, Sam Keith beat Ricky DeColt to get to the finals of the tournament. I suppose it is self explanatory, while also being a bit subtle I guess. Basically, Keith is apart of the biggest threat in CGC so I thought him winning here was a good idea.
  • Well, Joey Poison showed why he is a talent who very much could go to the main event. I didn't expect a B- from his match here with Jack. Sure, Jack is great and Poison is no slouch himself but Poison certainly proved why if I wanted to push him, I could. What's even better is that I love his gimmick, I think it's really creative. Maybe that's just me, but I think Joey has the skill, gimmick and grades to go further. Jack was great as always.

Show Analysis
  • Canada Kid, E, Captain Canada F+, Joffy Laine D, Skip Beau D+. Captain Canada struggled due to low comedy performance skills. Captain Canada was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance. No fault by Cap here. He wasn't suited to the match. Then again, The Super Duo really have struggled in their matches all year. PAS did well. This is why I think hey have a future in CGC.
  • Hogg D-, Black D-. Not much of a surprise here. Neither guy is known for their stellar in ring work, plus, Grease Hogg and Nathan Black were really off their game.
  • Zeus C, Shady K D+, Knuckles D, Stevie D-. In terms of in-ring work, Zeus Maxmillion was head and shoulders above everyone else. Stevie Grayson was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance. Stevie Grayson seemed off his game. Well, no surprise when it comes to Zeus, Shady K and Knuckles looked solid, while Stevie was meh. He always struggles it seems. That's unfortunate, but still, I like the character.
  • Ricky C+, Sam D+. Ricky is great. Sam has struggled in his two matches so far but he is 55. It's also not like he had a bad match by any means. A C-/ 57 was the second best match on the card, which is why it was the co-main event.
  • Jack B-, Poison C-. All-round great from both these guys. Jack will always perform. Poison can perform when given the chance and he showed he can do well without breaking the scale. Hopefully Poison can show he can get the C's and C+ grades in terms of perf.
  • Jenny and BSS enjoyed the freedom of going off script and performed well in the first segment. A really fun and intriguing promo. I wanted this to show what kind of character Scott is. I love it so far and hope I can continue to show why I brought Scott in in the first place.
  • Alex DeColt looked good in his promo with Nelson and Thomas. This was a great promo to get a way for ADV to wrestle at WrestleFestival and next week will reveal that. It was quick, simple and effective.
  • Sam Keith performed poorly in the segment with the Elite School and DeColt Brothers. It was still a great promo. I don't really care if one guy performs poorly if the angle does well regardless.
  • The Performance of Jack DeColt was fanstastic in the final angle. Okay, so this has been a huge storyline for awhile now and here is the big reveal. I don't know how you guys thought about it. I liked it a lot. Does this seem a bit meh to you guys? I liked it, what did you guys think?
  • Two more contracts came up, I won't be discussing them here.
  • There are a lot of workers on the roster who are up for the chop. I might go through these at a later stage, but it won't be til after Wrestlefestival that they'll be let go.
  • Anyway, feel free to let me know what you thought of the show and such. DAVE is next but it's a PPV, so I need to create some graphics first. It might be a day or two before that happens but, hey, I'm starting them right now so maybe I'll get the card up later and you guys can get predicting on it. In the meantime, I'll be putting up the next show for this diary.

Predictions Scores
bonnie 4/5 (15/21) (50/64)
Pteroid 0/0 (11/16) (41/51)
christmas_ape 0/0 (10/11) (17/21)
XMultiGames 0/0 (8/11) (8/11)
Psycho Sam 0/0 (4/6) (4/6)
Herrbear 2/5 (4/10) (4/10)
gtaves 0/0 (0/0) (5/5)
KnowYourEnemy 0/0 (0/0) (4/10)
stephenwithav 0/0 (0/0) (4/5)

Show Predictions

Christian Price & Ricky DeColt v Sam Keith & Dan DaLay

Bobby Thomas v Shane Nelson

Donte Dunn v Ozzie Golden

Stevie Grayson v Thrill Seeker
Unread 06-19-2017, 12:18 PM
Low Minors

Show Predictions

Christian Price & Ricky DeColt v Sam Keith & Dan DaLay

Bobby Thomas v Shane Nelson

Donte Dunn v Ozzie Golden

Stevie Grayson v Thrill Seeker
Unread 06-19-2017, 05:18 PM
Low Minors

Liked the big reveal, had predicted it (mainly because of Ian's in game bio) but it's been fun!

Sam Keith & Dan DaLay

Shane Nelson

Donte Dunn

Thrill Seeker
Unread 06-22-2017, 12:23 PM
Super Star

CGC Title Bout Wrestling
Sunday, Week 3, March 2016.
Regina Rec Center, (Saskatchewan).
2,000 SELLOUT!
0.71 (537,420)

Ditterich and Sneer once again introduce the show. They talk about the huge reveal of Ian Identity being Dahlia Guthrie's son and the possibility of it being true. Sneer says that it surely is her son while Ditterich is slightly more skeptical and seems to think there is more to the story than that.

Dahlia Guthrie is the first person out. In a reserved manner she walks to the ring and enters it. She gets a mic and begins to talk. She quickly confirms Poisonís claims from last week, that Ian Identity is indeed her son. She said before she went wrestling down in America, she was born and reared in Canada, as they know. Before she left school, she became pregnant and had a beautiful baby boy. She stated that's why she left for America to wrestle so she could support her son. She said once Ian turned 18 he decided to become a wrestler and he chose to return to Canada and got into CGC. This is why I am here, to support my son and nothing more. She leaves with the crowd in silence.
Rating: 64/ C

Backstage, Alex is talking to Scott. Alex states that last week he acted completely unprofessional by leaving. Scott in return states that he had nothing to do and he has better things to be doing than watching wrestling, he should be competing. Alex agrees, so books a match for Scott against Zeus Maximillion tonight.
Rating: 73/ B-

v

An unusual match where Seeker and Grayson trade big high flying move, yet Grayson constantly went back to using power moves. He constantly out muscles Seeker to the crowds complete amazement. However, Seeker is a bit too clever for Grayson and he slips out of a scoop slam to hit a springboard DDT followed by the Daredevil Drop to get the win.
Winner: Thrill Seeker

After his match, Seeker grabs the mic and says the fans better not have forgotton about him like Ricky DeColt has. He says that despite what RIcky believe, he is not finished with him as their best of seven series is only 3 is to 1. He states that in a few short weeks WrestleFestival is here and he wishes to face Ricky at the event.
Rating: 68/ C+

Backstage, Alex DeColt is walking along when Dan DaLay comes up to him and says the secret is out. Alex asks if he means Dahliaís secret and Dan nods. He states that itís only a matter of time for Alex, everything is falling around him. Alex disagrees and says he doesnít think the end for him will come anytime soon and he has faith in Price and Jack to knock Sam down. Dan scoffs saying yeah that's what he meant.
Rating: 70/ C+

v

Donte Dunn and Ozzie Golden is a fast paced exchange. Golden keeps up with Dunn but Dunn is always in control. Golden hits a springboard dropkick followed by a springboard DDT but Dunn counters it into a neckbreaker. Dunn was in control from there and a Sunny Daze later, Dunn won.
Winner: Donte Dunn

Whippy is backstage, with a table full of blueprints when the Super Duo come up and interrupt. Whippy says that they are extremely annoying and that he has evil plans to execute. He states he will finally be rid of them as he wants to face them in a tag match at WrestleFestival. The Super Duo agree and states it will probably be a handicap match as nobody wants to be his friend.
Rating: 33/ E+

Alex in his office is working when Sam Keith enters. Alex looks at him and asks him to leave. Keith smirks ans says it must be awful that everything is falling around him. Heís going to beat Jack for the title and soon CGC will be his. Alex states Sam has to get through Price first, Keith scoffs at him stating that he isnít a challenge for him and at WrestleFestival, Alex will see.
Rating: 67/ C+

v

A very even match between friends, Shane is flying around the ring while Bobby is trying to keep him grounded. The two counter each other with ease and they trade some moves. However, when Shane climbs the top rope to hit a superplex, Bobby tries to counter and both men fall off the top rope, crashing and burning to the outside. The ref begins the count, and he reaches ten and it becomes a count out draw.
Winner: Draw
Rating: 52/ D+

With the result being a draw, Alex comes out and states that neither man won. But neither man also lost so he makes the booking for Wrestlefestival. Antonio Del Veccio will defend his Canadian title against Shane Nelson and Bobby Thomas in a triple threat match.
Rating: 50/ D+

v

A hoss battle between two big men. Zeus and Scott brawl for most of the match in a pretty even affair and both men really hit big moves. Zues is on top for some of the match while Scott constantly comes back, and eventually hits an Ego Trip for the win.
Winner: Big Smack Scott
Rating: 60/ C

Backstage Stevie is walking by himself, talking to himself also, about how strong he is now. Stevie is really happy with himself, when Prometheus and Blockbuster come out of from the darkness and take him.

&v&

An even match, Ricky and Price dominate in the early going but Keith and DaLay come back quickly though eventually begin to get the upper hand. price and Ricky do keep up with them though, until Ricky is isolated. Price then gets a hot tag though and begins to clean house.

However, before he can hit the Price Check, Eric Tyler interfere's and hits Price with a chair, DQing DaLay and Keith
Winner: Christian Price & Ricky DeColt
Rating: 59/ C-

After the match, Dan, Eric and Sam all start to beatdown on Price and Sam. Itís not long before Jack DeColt comes out to even up the numbers and has a chair in hand, The Elite School bail quickly, not wanting to be beaten by the wrath of Jack.

However, a man who has been out of the spotlight for some time, Gargantuan returns and destroys the three men in the ring. The Elite School return standing over the fallen men and Sam extends a hand to Gargantuan. Gargantuan however, doesnít shake the hand of Keith and leaves the ring instead.

After the attack Alex comes out and says he is sick of attacks happening every week. So he says next week anybody who attacks or intereferes in a match will be suspended for thirty days, missing both Wrestlefestival days. He also adds that he has made the matches for next week. Dan DaLay and Eric Tyler will take on Christian Price and Ian Identity, Gargantuan and Antonio Del Veccio will face Shane Nelson and Bobby Thomas. While Sam Keith will take on Donte Dunn.
Rating: 77/ B-

Show Rating: 68/C+