Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-16-2017, 01:17 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHero View Post
Been quietly following along Dave. Digging this. Weapon X is as good as you described ages ago.
Oh wow, yeah. The TEW chat. Good times and ages ago. I've actually thought this project had been lackluster as of late and the latest show was probably the best I've had in awhile without it being top quality, but I'm glad you're enjoying it. But feel free to give tips bud, I'll take all the help I can get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie View Post
Exciting to see Steve in DaVE!
As am I, unfortunately it's only a two time thing. A talent trade is all it is. Sorry to disappoint, but maybe someday Steve makes his work in DAVE full time.
Unread 06-19-2017, 09:03 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Trent Schaffer v Vin Tanner

DAVE Tag Team Titles
The New Wave (c) v The McWade Brothers

Freddie Datsun v Weapon X w/ Danny Bling

Madman Boone v Sammy Bach w/ Nicole Kiss

House of Fun Match
Acid v Alex Braun

Joey Minnesota w/ Emma Chase v Steve DeColt

If Big Cat Brandon wins, he gets to demasks his opponent. If he loses, he loses his spot in the Cult Phenomenon battle royal
Big Cat Brandon v Masked Man

DAVE Brass Knuckles Title
Sean Deeley w/ Emma Chase v Art Reed

Three Stages of Hell
Jack Giedroyc v Nemesis

Please Note, This is DAVE. All matches are no DQ unless specified. We are real men, unlike other promotions.
Unread 06-19-2017, 12:21 PM
Minor League

Trent Schaffer v Vin Tanner

DAVE Tag Team Titles
The New Wave (c) v The McWade Brothers

Freddie Datsun v Weapon X w/ Danny Bling

Madman Boone v Sammy Bach w/ Nicole Kiss

House of Fun Match
Acid v Alex Braun

Joey Minnesota w/ Emma Chase v Steve DeColt

If Big Cat Brandon wins, he gets to demasks his opponent. If he loses, he loses his spot in the Cult Phenomenon battle royal
Big Cat Brandon v Masked Man

DAVE Brass Knuckles Title
Sean Deeley w/ Emma Chase v Art Reed

Three Stages of Hell
Jack Giedroyc v Nemesis
Unread 07-03-2017, 07:58 PM
Super Star

DAVE Total Disruption
Evanovich Riverside, Tri State
10,000 SELLOUT!

Mitch Naess and Phil Vibert are shouting to make sure they are heard over ten thousand rabid DAVE fans packed into the Riverside. The two are very excited for tonight's event namedropping Steve DeColt against Minnesota and Nemesis against Jack Giedroyc as two huge match ups, not to mention Big Cat Brandon facing the masked man that cost him the belt.

The first match is one of, well, one sidedness. Tanner is not in a budding mood and the young Schaffer feels his wrath, even if he does complain to the ref about closed punches to the face. Schaffer is always trying to catch his breath and even goes to the outside at one point where Tanner follows him, this is not a place you want to be with Tanner. Schaffer starts to run and re-enters the ring but attacks Tanner as he enters. The offense for Schaffer is quick but reasonably brutal as the fans are shocked to see the actor show such aggression. Tanner takes it with ease though and returns a stiff forearm to the face. He's in control again and really looks to be punishing the youngster but BAM! Heart Burn by Schaffer, roll up... 1..... 2.... 3. Holy Sh!t, Trent beat him.
Winner: Trent Schaffer
Rating: 50/ D+

&&

The return match from last month and despite the fact that this hasn't got any weapons in the name of the match, this has no shortage of brawling and weapons. Guide and Dean really exchange hard clubs to the face and a Guide Spear sends Dean through the steel barricade. Scout is also brawling, and although he's keeping up, a chair shot by Dallas rattles his brain, only to be saved by Guide Splashing from the top rope to the outside. Dean and Dallas get a nice bit of offense after that, concentrating on Guide but Scout evens up the scores with a kendo stick in hand. A trash can is brought into the fold by Dean but misses Scout with it and puts the bin on Dallas' instead. Both men receive kendo shots, Dallas gets one through the can. Guide disposes of Dean with a belly to belly suplex to the outside through a table and a Wave of Mutilation by the champs let them retain, pinning Dallas.
Winner: The New Wave
Rating: 69/ C+

Datsun is backstage, really feeling the pressure to put down the giant that is weapon X. All of DAVE is counting on him and it just got a whole lot harder. Weapon X viciously attacks him from behind and the assault is brutal. He hasn't even got to the ring yet and Datsun is already gushing with a crimson mask, his blood is all over the wall backstage as Weapon X is constantly smashing his face against it. Datsun can barely stand and Weapon X picks him up, walking to the ring.

Rating: 74/ B-

w/

Weapon X brings Datsun to the ring, Bling is already at ringside. The smiles on Bling and Weapon X' face are from ear to ear, as this was the plan all along. The lifeless Datsun lay still on the canvas, the blood soaking up causing a red halo to begin to form around his head. Bling signals to finish it and Weapon X hits the chokeslam and 1.... 2....... KICKOUT! Te fans spark into life as Datsun gets his shoulder up and the crowd chant "American Everyman" as they flip out. Although the resilience by Datsun is extremely admirable, it only makes Weapon X angry and he begins the assault again. However, it only lats a short time and here comes Datsun. Blood dripping from his face onto his shirt, Datsun is throwing a flurry of strikes to Weapon X and a dropkick sends him to the outside, followed by a senton from the apron by Datsun. From there, its a very even brawl until, Datsun sets up the table and a chair shot by Datsun to Weapon X makes him prone to be placed on the table, Bling also gets a chair shot from Datsun for his troubles. Datsun climbs to the top rope but as he turns for the splash, Weapon X is up and grabs him by the throat, a chokeslam from the top down through the table to the arena floor is enough to put Datsun away.
Winner: Weapon X
Rating: 61/ C

w/

Boone starts the match on fire, running into the ring with a kendo stick and going straight for Bach. Bach runs away from him and Nicole Kiss helps as she throws a chair into Boone's head to give Bach the upper hand. From there, Bach is in control but Boone isn't out of it yet and a back suplex gets him back in the mix. Kiss gives Bach a chair and he smashes Boone over the head, but Boone isn't hurt and grabs the chair off Bach and smashes him over the head with it, knocking Bach to the floor. Boone from here pulls out all the stops, a German Suplex onto the trash can and a facebuster onto the chair, this bust Bach open. Boone even hits a cannonball senton in the corner to a prone Bach with a trash can over him, Boone is definitely getting revenge. Bach does come back though with an eye poke and a ladder shot to Boone's face which busts him open. Bach sets up the ladder and hits a splash from the top of it, but it isn't enough to put Boone. Both men are up and Boon pushes the ladder over and it lands on the ropes, perfect for Bach to back body drop Boone right onto it. Superki.... No, missed, Boone grabs the foot and hits the Boone and Bust. That should be it... but No Kiss grabs the leg of Boone. Boone literally drags Kiss as she holds onto his foot but he can't shake her off. He picks her up and looks to push her away but she drops to her knees and low blow. She rushes to the outside and CHAIR SHOT TO THE HEAD! BANG SUPERKICK! Bach is back up and hits Boone right in the jaw. He falls into the pin and the ref counts to three.
Winner: Sammy Bach
Rating: 66/ C+

Now, the ring is set up with over head wires, rope swings, trampolines and monkey bars. Both men use them for innovative offense. Acid hits a hurricanrana from a trampoline jump and Braun hits a tornado DDT from a rope swing jump. Braun gets back body dropped to the apron but a dropkick knock him to the floor. Acid then runs and jumps off the trampoline, over the ropes and to Braun on the outside. The two men get up around the same time and brawl on the outside momentarily before they get back in the ring. The share kicks and punches until Acid bails to the outside with a baseball slide through Braun legs, but Braun gets a rope swing and hits a shooting start press splash out over the rope from the swing, the crowd flip out. The two get back in the ring and brawl again. Acid looks to hit something from the trampoline but Braun stops him and hits him in the gut. He then jumps to the second rope jumps down onto the trampoline that Acid is standing on and hits a front flip Braun Damage in an awesome spot, giving Braun the win.
Winner: Alex Braun
Rating: 62/ C

w/

The match begins tentatively as Steve really shows Joey the ropes. Joey has really been out wrestling his opponents as of late, something he simply cannot do with Steve. The crowd enjoy the extremely technical exchange in the beginning with counters and holds going back and forth until Steve changes to brawl with Joey, and he's up to the challenge. Steve isn't exactly in control but he is dictating the pace to a certain degree, he gets the upper hand with forearms but a picture perfect dropkick by Minnesota doesn't give him the chance to get going. Both men are really giving it their all and a back suplex by Steve gives him a chance to assess the situation. Steve, being the crowdpleaser he is, deviates from his usual MO and grabs a chair to the delight of the DAVE faithful and a chair shot to Minnesota later and the Danger Zone is erupting with Steve DeColt chants. Steve then creates some offense around the chair with a DDT on it and a backbreaker. Joey returns the favour with a German and a cutter onto said chair. The match is extremely even and the fans are on the edge of their seat through. Steve is on his knee for a moment as Joey has control but DeColt springs up and DeColt Stampede outta nowhere, pin, 1.... 2...... NO!!!! Shoulder up by Minnesota as Chase nearly has a heart attack and Steve cannot believe he has kicked out. DeColt comes back and attacks him again. He's in control but EMPIRE SPIRAL OUT OF NOWHERE by Minnesota. Pin, 1.... 2........ 3. He got him. What an open, great match.
Winner: Joey Minnesota
Rating: 76/ B-

Simply put, this match is a revenge tour. Brandon absolutely batters the masked man with clubs, strikes and power moves. Despite hitting numerous big time moves Brandon doesn't pin him, in fact, it seems Brandon is loving inflicting so much pain, something the fans love about the animalistic Brandon. He's not called The Manimal for nothing. It's a quick match and a Big Cat Pounced ends it, despite the Masked man getting very litle offense in other than a few chair shots.
Winner: Big Cat Brandon
Rating: 71/ C+

The big reveal is here. With Brandon easily getting through the Masked man, he now gets to unmask him and find out who cost him his title shot. He grabs the hood and..... BANG. Chair shot to the back of Brandon's head by the champ, Eddie Peak. This knocks Brandon down to one knee and he saves his follower. No unmasking for Brandon today as he stares viciously at the champ and his minion running to the back, Brandon's Cult Phenomenon spot still intact but with a sour taste in his mouth, one would imagine that Brandon will be gunning for Peak and his follower next week.
Rating: 82/ B

w/

An extremely technical affair, the first few minutes involve both men exchanging holds and locks with elite chain wrestling. Eventually, it transitions into an athletic exchange with both men hitting superb dropkicks and leaping over each other showing extreme athleticism. Deeley hits a sweet German but Reed returns the favour with a lung blower. Reed hits a head kick and a full nelson suplex with amazing fluidity, followed by a Dread Lock attempt but Deeley is still too fresh. A Deeley dropkick and amateur wrestling takedown opens up a shot at the Seated Arm Stretch for Deeley but Reed is also too fresh. Both men decide to use the strategy of picking up the pace and they exchange holds at an amazing pace, this leads to Reed locking in the Dread Lock and it's in tight. Deeley is in really struggling and gets over to the rope and grabs it, but there is no rope breaks in a submission match. Deeley rolls over, but there's no pins in submission match. Deeley begins to fade, with nowhere to go, he falls and it out. The ref lifts his hand, it falls. He does again, the same result, he does for the final time but no!! Deeley swiftly breaks out of the hold as Reed got complacent and loosened his grip, Deeley has the Seated Arm Stretch locked in perfectly and Deeley is far more aggresive and pulls on Reeds arm and the ref steps in for the stoppage.
Winner: Sean Deeley
Rating: 68/ C+

Match One: Normal Match

The first part of the three stages is a normal match. Nemesis stands in front of Jack and the two stare intensely at each other. The fans are buzzing with excitement to see Nemesis back in the ring competing. Right hand by Nemesis, Jack returns it and the main event is under way. They trade big blows and a vintage Nemesis roaring elbow gets a big pop by the fans, but Jacks roaring elbow also receives a pop. Jack then takes control but not fully as Nemesis hits a TKO into the turnbuckle. Nemesis looks to be in control but Jack isn't out of it as a chair shot by Jack sparks the crowd. He lays it on the ground and Nemesis' head gets smashed into it with a DDT but only garners a two, but blood has arrived. When Nem gets up, he hits Jack with a headbutt, which gets his blood all over his forehead, which looks great. Jack looks to be dazed, Nemesis Arrow by the self proclaimed Lucifer and Nemesis goes 1-0 up.

Match Two: Flaming Tables Match

Nemesis wastes no time getting a table and lighting it and the fans are getting excited. He embraces the fire before picking Jack up and looking for another Nemesis Arrow but Jack counters it with a Crashing On and Nemesis crashes through the flaming table to the delight of the crowd. It's 1-1.

Match Three: Casket Match

It is now when the casket comes down to ringside. Both men are slow to get to their feet but they exchange blows. Jack begins to get the upper hand and he sits Nemesis up on the top turnbuckle and looks for a superplex, but Nemesis hits him on his way up and they grapple for position on the top rope. However, instead of a move both men fall off the top rope and land straight on top of the casket on the outside in a nasty bump. The casket door is broken and both men are down. Nem is up first and he places the casket in the ring. Jack comes in and attacks him and both men are exchanging big time strikes. Jack gets the upper hand and picks up a chair that was in the ring. He swings for Nemesis' head but misses and turns right into a Nemesis Arrow right onto the casket. Nemesis then fits Jack inside the casket and closes it, 2-1 to Nemesis.

Winner: Nemesis
Rating: 75/B-

With Nemesis covered in his own blood and Jack's blood also fairly present around the arena, the scene in the ring is ominous to stay the least but it doesn't get any less creepy when the lights go down and a red spot light lights up Nemesis in the ring, standing behind the casket. Two men in black robes come out with their hoods up. When they put them down, Aker and Cerberus are the two men, out to follow their leader. Nemesis seems to be speaking weirdly, almost like he's saying some kind of ritual or ceremony before grabbing a mic. He states that over the last few months, Jack's destiny was always tied to this very moment and there was nobody that could stop it. However, he quickly states that Jack is no longer who he was. The lights go out.

When the red light returns, the casket has disappeared and there is a man standing in front of Nemesis, it's Jack Giedroyc with weird make up. Nemesis then speaks up "You will now be known as Typhon, Lucifer's Only Son". Aker and Cerberus go down onto one knee, and say "We wait for judgement, we follow Lucifer". The now named Typhon slowly joins them and also says it, pledging his allegiance to the Brotherhood of Shadows.
Rating: 81/ B

Show Rating: 71/C+
PPV Rating: 0.25 (129,350)
Quote:
"Master of Puppets" EPISODE GRADE: 83/B
ATTENDANCE: 30,000 SELLOUT!
MAIN EVENT: Runaway Train def. Enygma to retain the SWF World Heavyweight title 82/B
PPV RATING: 2.88 (1,443,370)

"Total Mayhem" EPISODE GRADE: 81/B-
ATTENDANCE: 15,000 SELLOUT!
MAIN EVENT: Tommy Cornell def. Liberty to retain the TCW World Heavyweight title 77/B-
PPV RATING: 1.87 (3,220,790)

"Declaration of Independance" EPISODE GUIDE: 55/C-
ATTENDANCE: 8,260
MAIN EVENT: The Forces of America def. The Demons of Rage 46/D
TV RATING: 0.26 (133,590)

Last edited by DAVEFAN95 : 07-06-2017 at 01:20 PM.
Unread 07-04-2017, 07:11 AM
Low Minors

Love the satanic turn for Rogue!
Unread 07-06-2017, 01:59 PM
Super Star

Booking Analysis

Total Disruption has come and gone and now it's time to analyse. The show was a good one in my opinion and although I had some trouble with positioning matches in different places. But I thought in the end I made the right choice.

Schaffer v Tanner really was just a way to get Schaffer a win. I actually like Schaffer and his gimmick is something I can do something with but it isn't going to get him to the main event. I might have to let him go on holiday for awhile, get him a new gimmick and work from there. Tanner on the other hand is just, how do I say this, old. I don't mean that in a literal sense, I mean more in the "You've been around for the past twenty years, what more can you achieve here." I actually like Tanner, unlike many people around the board but at this stage, what more is he useful for than put others over, and in truth that's all this was. Unfortunately, it's kind of turned out like a throw away more than an actual program for either guy.

I really like the Tag feud right now, just because I have booked both teams to be extremely strong. I love the New Wave, they're my favourite team in the database and probably the best tag team in the database. The McWade's on the other hand are out and out brawlers, which works really well here in DAVE. I also am very fond of the McWades, but they've been beaten by the champs twice now and maybe they're done for the time being. I personally don't think so and although I booked this as an even match with good action, which was basically the whole point, I still see the McWade's coming out the weaker here, but I can fix that. I want this feud to be a one of those things where the reader goes "You know the New Wave are awesome and all but I can't be so sure on them beating the McWade's here" and I want that to be the cause every time they face. Rating was pretty good here too.

Everything about the Datsun v Weapon X segments went perfectly. Datsun got a beatdown but showed his usual resiliency in making sure he put up a fight while Weapon X looked dominant. Perfect. I feel the DAVE would be delighted to see Datsun back but in my eyes (aka Phil Vibert's) you left DAVE for richer pastures, you are now a midcarder for me. It's very Vince McMahon, but I do think the Weapon X storyline has been very good for what it's worth. Bling has been good, Weapon X has been great and the numerous DAVE originals that have lost have been nice about it. Rating wise, this was Weapon's best match tying with his effort with against Acid two weeks ago.

Bach and Boone was a decent match, well written. The feud has been slightly rushed so far but that was unavoidable and although I think both characters have good reason to want to fight each other (Boone sense of hardcore wrestling fundamentalism of working your ass off to get what you want versus Sammy's bid to destroy anybody in his way to get to the top through verbal, emotional or physical torture.) I wanted this to be a very even match, this is their first match and Sammy is suppose to be very street smart. He'll take all the information he learned about Boone here and use it against him next time, Bach has so many levels of villiany and genius (when it comes to my perception of him in my brain) that it can be hard to translate it to writing but I'll get there. Boone looked good here, which is what I wanted also. This was rated a lot better than I thought it was going to.

I really liked Braun v Acid where Braun is the outsider and Acid is the home grown talent. The idea of the house of fun was to use these lads great high flying skills to use and writing wise I thought the spots I came up with were really fun, creative and exactly the kind of stuff DAVE fans would like to see and the ending spot was a homage to a certain TNA match from when they were good (circa 2006/2006 I believe) Overall, a great match with good writing that I enjoyed. Rating was okay, but I expect better from these two.

Am I surprised that Minnesota/Steve DeColt was match of the night? No. Do I think I should have put it as the main event? No. In truth I knew this would be better, but in the back of my mind the argument that "Steve's pop isn't great in the US". This made me think the buy rate would plummet so no, I didn't pull the plug. I also used this as to pay homage to my CGC diary and I used Steve as he's the only DeColt I can't use in that diary (If you don't count George). Story wise, I thought this was a great idea. Tyler is still injured, Minnesota needs a match, DAVE fans would be smarks so they'd know why Steve is here for Eric, or at least they could make that connection. Minnesota has been golden in this game too and Emma is only helping him. Good match, well written and best rating of the night.

Okay, let's get this out of the way, if I could describe what Big Cat Brandon is in DAVE, I'd describe him as a facepainted Jason Voorhees. He's practically unstoppable and I want to show that. Now of course, if he gets battered with chairs by two or three people, that's obviously going to even the score, but he's basically an animalistic man beast who can basically destroy the majority of people. Hence why Brandon has dominated in his two big matches, against Peak (a little bit more even but Brandon was still dominant) and this masked man (basically an extended squash match) but the thing is Peak knows how dominant he is and the only way to get away from a guy like that is to get in his head and that's what Peak is trying to do. Peak can basically show up against anybody else on the roster and beat them to a bloody pulp and leave with his belt, something he simply cannot do with Brandon. He's a little bigger, a little stronger and Peak knows that. The belt means everything to him cause he craves power, he craves the ability to say that he is the best in the company, something that the belt reminds him of. If he loses it, he loses everything in his mind, hence why he's taking a little bit of a different approach to Brandon. Plus, it'll build a huge amount of hype for when they do finally face off and the question will be answered "Who really is the better man?" All the things to look forward to readers. I initially wanted this to be the main event but I decided against it for both pop and grade related reasons, in the end, the grade wasn't as bad as I expected but nonetheless the buyrate probably would have tanked.

Why was Deeley/Reed the co-main event? I didn't want two brawling based matches one after the other. Brandon/Masked Man was always going to be a brawl and inevitable Nem/Jack was going to be a brawl, so this technical affair broke it up and it did well in my opinion. I want the Brass Knuckles belt to be a big deal and Deeley has done really well defending it so far, he's a really good champion and his matches are usually some of the best in the card behind the main eventers. I liked this match, I liked the story, I liked the finish but Reed is done with Deeley now and I will hopefully find something else for him.

THE MAIN EVENT was.... good. Yeah I liked it a lot. Initially, this was supposed to be Jack's breakout party but I held it back and decided something different so Nem won instead. Let's be honest after all the build up, it wouldn't have been half as good if Jack won, this way it shows even though Cerberus and Aker haven't been great, Nem is still as good as he always was. The post match angle was fun, been looking to unleash it for awhile. Worked well, described well, people responded to it, so good, that's all you want in a diary is for people to talk/discuss your work. Gimmick wise, Jack is not the WRATH OF GOD, or is he??? Name wise no, he's Typhon, which was taken from Greek mythology and is a giant snake like creature who is the offspring of either Hera or Cronus. I really liked this storyline but whats better, both Jack and Nem get to focus on new things now, which will only freshen up the product. It also was a well written match with a good rating, only one point behind Minnesota/DeColt. I'll take that happily.

Overall, I really liked this show, the new format seems to suit me far better for this kind of thing so I'm keeping it. There's still a month til the possible roster analysis so that's something we can look forward to. Feel free to leave any comments or questions about the diary, Total Disrpution, the future of DAVE or even if you want me to do a roster analysis or not? The more feedback from you the reader the more I know about what you guys want and enjoy.

CGC WrestleFestival weekend is next so I have three shows of CGC before I get back to DAVE which is both good and bad. I'll miss DAVE of course but I'm very excited about CGC and it's future storylines so look out for that if you are interested. Have a good weekend guys, after all it's Friday tomorrow and Thanks for reading.

Quote:
Prediction Results

bonnie 0/0 (35/45)
Midnightnick 0/0 (34/56)
Hitman74 0/0 (28/39)
NoobzUnite 0/0 (20/30)
kanegan 0/0 (19/26)
KnowYourEnemy 0/0 (19/25)
Scotsman381 0/0 (17/17)
Tiberious4 0/0 (14/18)
20LEgend 0/0 (11/13)
Jaded 0/0 (9/13)
christmas_ape 0/0 (8/13)
XMultiGames 0/0 (8/8)
Herrbear 7/9 (11/18)
Sincerenoble 0/0 (4/4)
Dave_Scott 0/0 (3/4)
HappyOwns 0/0 (3/4)
Uncrewed 0/0 (2/4)
Unread 07-07-2017, 10:35 AM
Rookie

Damn it!, I hate this page doesnt have a notification system or at least i havent discovered it, i lost all the opportunities to participate in june, but hey what can we do, its now time to make a comeback, also its geeat to see you didnt abandoned thks series, its going pretty good and ists always entertaining, Congratulations

Also, you saw what Steve "the outsider" Decolt can do, man if i have a crushi on the decolts its because of this man, i know its just talent trade, because in 2007 George Decolt had Steves contract, tied up written with a lot of clauses so he isnt going anywhere, and we know why, because Steve is the man, he is the reason i support NOTBPW, more than CGC (just personal opinion, nothing else, also your diary of CGC is brilliant, one of the best for tjis version of the game), you already saw what he can do, if hes contradt begins running out on CGC, i wouldnt blame you on pulling a good offer to bring hes talent to USA.
Unread 07-17-2017, 03:44 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Alex Braun v Art Reed

Kurt & Stevie v The Latino Kings

Sammy Bach v Vin Tanner

Joey Minnesota v ???

Please Note, This is DAVE. All matches are no DQ unless specified. We are real men, unlike other promotions.
Unread 07-17-2017, 04:59 PM
Rookie

Alex Braun v Art Reed

I see Alex Braun as a good star, even at his age, and deserves one last run at the top, that he hasnt had since RPW, so i hope i can see where dis push will take him.

Kurt & Stevie v The Latino Kings

I have a problem with this concept, i understand it, its a joke on Kurt Laramee because he left DAVE for SWF, (Kurt Laranee = Gillberg), the proble is i dont understan if you are pushing him seriously or he is the joke, so im going to take the second apporach and say he will lose.

Sammy Bach v Vin Tanner

Sammy Bach is the complte package of a good heel, and right now mad man boone is putting him over, so i dont see how he wouldnt pass over Vin Tannet

Joey Minnesota v ???

Is difficult to bet against a ??? but i see Minessota as someone who can take every challenge in his path, i have a certain kind of doubt of who is he facing, but im 80% secure he will beat anyone.
Unread 07-17-2017, 11:04 PM
Low Minors

Alex Braun

The Latino Kings

Sammy Bach

??
Unread 07-25-2017, 10:31 AM
Super Star

DAVE Danger Zone TV
McGaw Arena, Tri-State.

With Total Disruption in the pocket, Mitch Naess and Phil Vibert sell what happened at Total Disruption asking what is going to happen with Nemesis and the Brotherhood before the segment began.

Danny Bling comes out to a resounding flurry of boos. He smirks and states that Weapon X is going under more training as he has gotten rid of Freddie Datsun, he needs to move onto the next level. He continues by berating the crowd and says they love a dying promotion and Weapon X is here to put the final nail in the coffin just like he did to Datsun at Total Disruption. It is then when the bandaged up Datsun rushes to the ring with a chair and Bling bails. Datsun states that he ain't dead yet and although he's hurting right now, he will be healed for Danger at the Doorstep and there he will cut Weapon X down to size.

An even and great contest between Reed and Braun. It's quite the technical affair with Reed increasing the tempo while Braun decreasing it to get heat. Neither man really looks stronger than the other and the commentators states it's going to take something special to get the win.

Surprisingly enough, it's Acid that makes the difference. After losing to Braun at Total Disruption, Acid shows he isn't done with the RPW alumni as he attacks him, giving Reed the chance to lock in the Dread Lock and get the win.
Winner: Art Reed
Rating: 58/ C-

If you didn't know that Madman Boone was pissed off that Kiss interfered in his match, you know now. Boone is in a rage, cane in hand and finds Kiss backstage and grabs her by the hair. She screams in terror as the fans shout cane her, completely agreeing that the seductress should get her come-uppance. However, Boone is distracted by Kiss as she seductively talks to Boone, trying to slither her way out of danger, it seems to have worked when Boone calms down and lets her go,

Only to be clobbered by Sammy Bach from behind and get a beatdown for his troubles.

&&w/

It's easy for the Kings in this match as they show off a new found aggression here. Although not a formality before the match, it certainly is once it starts as the Kings dominate from start to finish and end it within eight minutes.
Winner: The Latino Kings
Rating: 55/ C-

Emma Chase and her agency make their way out to the ring. She grabs a mic but doesn't talk at first, delightfully taking in the hatred from the crowd. She just lifts the mic up to her mouth, takes a breath and...

TEDDY POWELL HAS RETURNED!!! After a month out of action to spend time with Jemson, he has returned to thunderous applause, they all seem to remember him beating Sammy Bach to regain Cat Jemson. Chase is shocked that she has been interrupted and screams abuse at them for interrupting their celebrations. Powell returns saying that he doesn't care about their celebrations and he only wants to talk to Sean Deeley. He says that he's been impressed with what Deeley has done over the last few months but he is put here to ask for one thing and that is for a Brass Knuckles title shot. The fans are very receptive to this but Deeley stays completely motionless while Chase springs into action. She screams that if he wishes to talk to her client the only way to do so is through her. She states that although Sean is looking for an opponent, she states that Deeley is far beyond Teddy's talent range and that he should get walking as the answer is no. Powell smirks and says that we'll see about that and does indeed leave. Chase then goes back to what she wanted to say initially. She says a huge celebration is in order as The Chase Agency came out with the two wins at Total Disruption and that is no surprise. She continues by stating that her two clients are the only stars in DAVE and that one of her stars wants to address his rival and hands the mic over to Minnesota. Joey is to the point and says that he hopes Tyler enjoys the slice of humble pie he served him at Total Disruption as he passed his little test and he believes that Tyler should have to pass a test of his own. So he says that it is settled and Eric Tyler will face Sean Deeley at Danger at the Doorstep.
Rating: 70/ C+

w/

An even match that both men look god in. They trade moves and really show off how good both men are. Eventually, Sammy looks to be in control and is measuring Tanner for a superkick.

But here comes Boone. he swings his can at Sammy but Sammy notices his presence thanks to Nicole Kiss shouting at him, Sammy ducks the cane shot and it smashes Tanner over the head. Bach then hits a superkick knocking Boone off the apron and pinning Tanner for the win.
Winner: Sammy Bach
Rating: 70/ C+

Out came Eddie Peak with his follower. His title around his waist and his followers mask still firmly on his head. Peak grabs a mic and begins to talk. He says that he respects Big Cat Brandon. He says that he is somebody who people fear and for good reason. He says he is a big, bad manimal. However, he states that Peak is not afraid of him. He is not going to get anywhere near the title. He says that Brandon may be bigger, he may be badder, but he is not better. He does not hold the power that Eddie himself holds. He says that Brandon has no chance of beating him for the one thing that meas the most to him. At this point, Big Cat Brandon runs out to attack the two and he catches Peak's follower and hits him with a Big Cat Pounce. He rushes to try and get the mask off but Peak grabs him and pulls him out of danger.
Rating: 85/ B+

The Brotherhood come out with Nemesis standing in the middle and the other three bow down to him. Nemesis begins to talk saying that this was the destiny of The Brotherhood. To get Typhon and have him be the next leader once Nemesis needs to be replaced. He says with the Brotherhood fully assembled they can finally take over DAVE.

OUT OF NOWHERE, CHRIS CAULFIELD HAS RETURNED!After two months away from the company, the "The Icon of Dave" has returned. Caulfield says that it's no surprise why he's here, as he will not let Nemesis take over the promotion he loves again like he did in 97 and will destroy the Brotherhood if needs be. Nemesis is unimpressed stating that Caulfield is nobody and he didn't beat peak and he got beat so bad that he had to leave for two months. Caulfield laughs and says that if he's got nothing to worry about then he'll have no problem letting him face Typhon at Danger at the Doorstep. Nemesis laughs and rejects his challenge saying that you must build your way from the bottom before you can face the leader, you must get through the guards before you face the prince and says that Caulfield will face Cerberus at Danger at the Doorstep. Caulfield calls Nemesis original and says that he's trying to do the same thing to him as he did to Jack but he says that won't happen and he will save Jack from Nemesis' evil clutches and if that means beating each of the Brotherhood's member one by one, so be it.
Rating: 77/ B-

w/

An even match that shows that Caulfield has no ring rust. the two trade blows early only for Minnesota to get the upper hand but Caulfield is quick to get back on level terms. The commentators say that you can never count Caulfield out and he shows this in the early goings, that despite Minnesota out wrestling him early on, Chris is able to come back through sheer determination and willpower and eventually gets the upper hand. This is where Caulfield goes into his finishing sequence. Right hand, and another, kick to the gut, DDT. Caulfield is on fire and a signal for the Danger Drop gets a resounding cheer from the crowd. But Emma Chase grabs his foot. He turns around and tells her to be careful before turning.... right into an Empire Spiral. The distraction by Chase is enough for Minnesota as he pins the returning Caulfield to the absolute deafening disapproval of the fans.
Winner: Joey Minnesota
Rating: 81/ B

Show Rating: 74/B-
TV Rating: 0.53 (3403,240)
Quote:
"Supreme TV" EPISODE GRADE: 82/B
ATTENDANCE: 10,000 SELLOUT!
MAIN EVENT: Jack Bruce def. Runaway Train by DQ 85/B+
TV RATING: 5.68 (4,260,620)

"Total Wrestling" EPISODE GRADE: 74/B-
ATTENDANCE: 5,000 SELLOUT!
MAIN EVENT: Tommy Cornell def. Ricky Dale Johnson by DQ 76/B-
TV RATING: 4.21 (3,163,750)

"American Wrestling" EPISODE GUIDE: 63/C
ATTENDANCE: 2,000 SELLOUT!
MAIN EVENT: Bruce the Giant def. Corporal Doom by DQ 67/C+
TV RATING: 0.63 (476,520)
Unread 07-31-2017, 09:15 AM
Super Star

Booking Analysis

Week one is down in June, let's look at the show.

Weapon X is at home resting. So I decided to see what Bling could do on his own. A decent return. Datsun looks good too in this.

So we begin with Art Reed and Alex Braun. Reed has had a hard few months losing to Deeley. So a win here, with Braun losing cause of Acid interference. Just to show Acid/Braun is still going. That was basically it, nothing more nothing less.

Kiss is a heel and I think it makes sense for Boone to be pissed at her. So I though that Boone would want some sort of revenge but not actually get it.

Why should you care about The Latino Kings beating Kurt & Stevie? I guess you shouldn't, I needed a match and I decided that the kings need as much exposure and match time as they can. So they got the win here too.

Teddy Powell returned. Yeah, he's been gone for awhile but his return was always going to be a big deal for me. So, he wants to challenge for the Brass Knuckles belt. The rest of that angle had Tyler go one on one with Deeley, more on that in the coming weeks.

Bach always needs wins to look good. And with Boone botching an interference it helps his opportunist personality.

Caulfield returns and looks to be The Brotherhoods new enemy. Makes sense that a DAVE icon would want to take out the darkness. I believe it makes sense in what happened over the last few months. Two returns one show, fine by me. In truth, I wanted Caulfield to win in the main event but Minnesota was the only one out of the main event level heels who I wanted to wrestle and I didn't want him to lose so I used interference.

A decent show with cool returns, nice matches and a good grade, happy with it.

I guess I'll more than likely have another DAVE show next. We'll see.

Quote:
Prediction Results

bonnie 2/4 (37/49)
Midnightnick 0/0 (34/56)
Hitman74 0/0 (28/39)
NoobzUnite 0/0 (20/30)
kanegan 0/0 (19/26)
KnowYourEnemy 0/0 (19/25)
Scotsman381 0/0 (17/17)
Tiberious4 0/0 (14/18)
20LEgend 0/0 (11/13)
Jaded 0/0 (9/13)
christmas_ape 0/0 (8/13)
XMultiGames 3/4 (11/12)
Herrbear 0/0 (11/18)
Sincerenoble 0/0 (4/4)
Dave_Scott 0/0 (3/4)
HappyOwns 0/0 (3/4)
Uncrewed 0/0 (2/4)
Unread 07-31-2017, 05:49 PM
Low Minors

Nice returns!
Unread 08-05-2017, 08:48 AM
Super Star

Hello,

No this is not a new show up, but it is a very important message for the diary and diary related stuff do lets get going.

So, first off, I'd like to thank the person/people who nominated me for numerous categories in the Diary of the Month this month. I really appreciate it and it helps get my diaries out there. I would also like to ask anybody who follows my diaries to go and vote in the diary of the month when the polls are open. Not necessarily to vote for me, but just to take part. If you feel I deserve the award then please do vote for me.

Secondly, I will be going on holidays for a week soon. Next Friday to be exact. This means no posts for about 8-10 days depending on what I need to do, packing, being over there, etc. Don't worry if I'm slightly inactive, I'm just on holidays. These diaries will resume when I return.

Now, the real reason for this post, IT'S SURVEY TIME. You know why it's here, PPV is over and I like to ask my readers to do this to help me see what I'm doing well, or what I'm doing poorly. I will also be doing this for CGC so go do that too when you can cheers. Without further ado, let's begin.

I have said I'll do a roster review after the next PPV but I'd prefer to gage if people want me to do it first, so, do you want a roster review?
Who is your favourite face and why?
Who is your favourite heel and why?
What is your favourite storyline and why?
Who, if any, has surprised you in this diary and why?
Of the current storylines, what match are you looking forward to the most?
Is DAVE being portrayed as hardcore?
Of all the workers o the roster, who would you like see go up the card and win the belt and why?
Do you care about the format change?
Are you happy or unhappy about Jack Giedroyc's turn to Typhon?
What was the best written match at Total Disruption?
Why do you read this diary?
My CGC diary seems to get far more comments and predictions, why do you think this is? (If you follow both)
Unread 08-08-2017, 02:06 PM
Rookie

I have said I'll do a roster review after the next PPV but I'd prefer to gage if people want me to do it first, so, do you want a roster review?

I would like to see one, but if you have already one planned for the future, i prefer you go with your original plan, because i prefer something well done, to something made on a hurry.

Who is your favourite face and why?

Shawn Gonzales, I liked how he was written in his first "feud" although i feel it was more caufield and peak, but he is a good face, that attitude is what makes him, but alone on writing it would have been between Cauflield, Brandon and Gonzales, but what gave Gonzales the win is more my personal opinion outside of the diary.

Who is your favourite heel and why?

Joey Minessota, He is the future, and your representation of his attitude is how I have always imagined him, I think he learnt how to be a good face in the future, but for me he is always a better heel, and I love his gimmick.

What is your favourite storyline and why?

The Chase Agency vs Eric Tyler, Just because I love the concept and I love Emma Chase, how she makes everything more "arrogant" and Eric Tyler, i remeber him best from his villanous days on CGC on 1997, (and in 2016 it seems ) but by this time in his career he already is considered a legend in the business, so he has that automatic face pop all legends have (like for example ted dibiase) when they arent that commonly seen, they are the special attraction and makes the fans explode every time they come back, and enjoy it a lot because you just dont know when they will leave again

Who, if any, has surprised you in this diary and why?

Sammy Bach, at the beggining I was annoyed, then angry, and then furious on him, but that when i realized it, he is like the best at what he does because his job as a heel is to make me hate him, and he can do that, with him i usually forget he is just playing a part, he makes me feel like I have to boo him but not hate teh person, and that something a lot of heels can balance, some are loved because they are too likeable that it doesnt matter what he does he cannot be booed (hello, Steve DeColt post 2009), and other you boo him as heel and he produces the heel emotions but you actually hate him because you know that outside of the screen he is also a douche (Hello, Eric Eisen), Sammy Bach is a heel of the kind that i havent found on a diary in a very long time and i love the wrestler and love to hate his character, and props to you to know how to write him as a real heel.

Of the current storylines, what match are you looking forward to the most?

The Brotherhood vs Chris Caufield, those matches are going to set on fire everiything, and im going to enjoy every single moment of that chaos, because chaos is a ladder.

Is DAVE being portrayed as hardcore?

Yes, this probably isnt the most hardcore promotion i have seen, but it has all the things of a GREAT hardcore promotion, I would classify it as "American Hardcore" that is basically the hardcore expected on america, a lot of objects and crazy stipulations, but still with wrestling, more fluid no stiff and you know they dont want to kill each other, just fight, the other classification is Japanese Hardcore, that is lets see who can kill the other first typoe of stiff match, but in my sincere opinion it would be better if you left that to WEXXV, you are on the right amount of hardcore to seem extreme, but not like this is something even adults would have nightmares with, is good hardcore.

Of all the workers o the roster, who would you like see go up the card and win the belt and why?

This is my little kid fan of RPW talking, but i would lke to see Alex Braun with one last run while he hasnt declined that much, maybe the Unified Championship and have him again on his crusade to bring back RPW, and he saying that winning the Unified Championship couts as a 3rd reign as RPW Champion as is 1/4 of the Unified Title, or at least a 3rd run with the brass Knucles Championship just to see him at his best one last time, and i dont know a little idea here, have Danny Bling convincing him to join him with Weapon X (who knows maybe another tag title run), with the idea of he helps their "supreme associate" destroy and puge DAVE, and promise him that when they finish he can take the remains of DAVE and bring back RPW as that isns competition to the "supreme Associate", but they are just playing him because they know that after they destroy DAVE there will be nothing there.

Do you care about the format change?

Even with fear of sounding as a bad person ill say it, I didnt noticed you changed the format, so no i dont care about the format change because i didnt even knew you changed the format.

Are you happy or unhappy about Jack Giedroyc's turn to Typhon?

More than happy or unhappy, Im Intrigued, you have made me intrigued so lets see if all this intrigue has a good pay off.

What was the best written match at Total Disruption?

Joey Minessota vs Steve DeColt, personal opinion as i love the Decolts, but just thinking of a match between this two was so exciting.

Why do you read this diary?

Because I love the concept and the way you write makes every little detail feel like important, and always leave me wanting for more. You are one of the inspirations i have when i began to write.

My CGC diary seems to get far more comments and predictions, why do you think this is?

Maybe it is because people usually read diaries to inspire themselves for their own games so they read CGC to have an idea of how to play CGC, and as DAVE is closed it isnt something people are looking for so they just pass it over, also in my opinion the DAVE returns were burnt out in tew 2013 diaries so people think "DAVE Again, Sigh...", because the ludacrus stories of Phil Vibert receiveing money I dont know how and bringing back DAVE, not change anything of what originally got him broke, and some how e the best promotinon in the world, when it shouldnt be that with this diary, because here you feel the struggle, this was before DAVE closed, and I see how Phil is doing everything in his power to keep his boat floating, and watch him fight against the big 2 future 3 without some deus ex machina money but just with his mind and loyalty of his people, (but seriously that i remember right now of the top of my head since you began no one has left you to jump ship, so i call that loyalty or very good written contracts) and now that you passed the time that DAVE closed is a whole new adventure, because now you have changed history, by this time DAVE was dead, and all it actives went to SWF, USPW, and mostly to TCW, you have future stars, that you know are big names in the future, there arent a lot of injuries (except Johnny Martin that must have a broken neck or something because he hasnt come back), and you have hopefully better finance, so you just passed your really bad time and now its only up from here, first stop, beat USPW before they transform in a Global Monster.