Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-15-2017, 02:03 AM
Hall of Fame

Bobby Roode & Ca$h All Night [vs.] Sheamus & The Club
Paige [vs.] Tamina
The New Day [vs.] The Japanese Renegades
Three Jobbers [vs.] Asuka, Nia Jax & Charlotte
Tommaso Ciampa [vs.] Bo Dallas
Seth Rollins [vs.] Zack Sabre Jr.
Chris Jericho [vs.] Shinsuke Nakamura
Unread 06-15-2017, 03:09 AM
Rookie

Paige [vs.] Tamina
Unread 06-15-2017, 06:40 AM
Living Legend

Roode All Night
Paige
Renegades
Asuka, Jax, Charlotte
Ciampa
Rollins
Nakamura
Unread 06-15-2017, 07:37 AM
Phenom

Paige [vs.] Tamina
Unread 06-15-2017, 08:35 AM
Super Star

Paige [vs.] Tamina
Unread 06-15-2017, 04:48 PM
Living Legend

Paige [vs.] Tamina
Unread 06-17-2017, 09:34 AM
Low Minors

Paige [vs.] Tamina
Unread 06-18-2017, 04:09 PM
Hall of Fame

After over six months out of action, Jack Swagger returned to the ring and had a great performance:

Jack Swagger defeated Curtis Axel with an 'Ankle Lock' (72)

Backstage, RAW Women's Champion: Sasha Banks, asked Santana Garrett to be her first partner for the Elimination Chamber... She said yes...

Alicia Fox defeated Dana Brooke with an 'Elbow Drop' from the second rope (43)

Tonight on RAW, will Alberto Del Rio and Hunico introduce a new teammate and friend...?!

Hunico defeated Neville with a 'DDT' (76)

February 2017, Week 4...

Superstars Rating: 79
RAW Rating: 88

Announce Team:

Corey Graves and Byron Saxton

The final RAW of February kicked off with the countdown and then entrance music of Chris Jericho!!

'Y2J' returned last week on RAW, and won a Battle Royale for a spot in the Elimination Chamber Match next month...

Chris Jericho: “THAT'S RIGHT BABY, I'm BACK!!!”

Jericho asked the fans if they missed him while he was gone... because he missed them, and he was gutted to miss the Royal Rumble...

Chris Jericho: “But I have one more chance... one more shot... to get to Wrestlemania... As I'm going to compete in the Elimination Chamber BABAY!!! Bobby Roode WON'T be victorious... Sheamus will fall Fella... Seth Rollins will realise who the real 'MAN' is in the WWE... Finn Balor will fire blanks... and Shinsuke Nakamura's 'Weak Style' won't be enough to...”

Before Jericho could continue mocking his five opponents, he was interrupted by the fifth... Shinsuke Nakamura!!

Nakamura stayed on the stage, but told Jericho that he's the 'King of STRONG Style'... and he'll prove how strong he is later...

In tonight's Main Event, Jericho and Nakamura will go 1 on 1 for the first time EVER!!

Before we got to the Main Event though... We have a full under-card... including this opening contest...

Bobby Roode & Ca$h All Night (Cedric Alexander & Rich Swann) [vs] Sheamus & The Club (Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson)

Cedric Alexander has been nursing an injured shoulder for a number of weeks now thanks to Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. Rich Swann will be glad his friend is back though, and ready for the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view, where they will defend their RAW Tag Team Titles against The Club. As for Bobby Roode and Sheamus, they'll both be in the Elimination Chamber Match, after months of fights and disrespect. For the finish of this one, It was Roode who made the big difference, as he pinned Anderson following a 'Glorious DDT'.

Winners: Bobby Roode & Ca$h All Night (Cedric Alexander & Rich Swann)
Rating: 78
Finish: 'Glorious DDT'

Bobby Roode and Ca$h All Night celebrated their win together with handshakes as Sheamus and Luke Gallows pulled Karl Anderson out of the ring...

Backstage, Cruiserweight Champion Zack Sabre Jr. was being interviewed by JoJo...

ZSJ said that he had requested this time to respond to some comments made by Seth Rollins last week...

Zack Sabre Jr.: “Now Seth knows... That as Universal Champion on RAW, everyone, is watching him, and listening to him, very carefully... Even I was listening carefully last week, when he said he didn't expect me to beat Finn Balor and qualify for the Elimination Chamber... and Seth... I have one question for you... Do you have ANY idea, who the hell I am...!?”

'The Technical Wizard' claimed to be TWICE the wrestler Finn Balor is... and he said he'd beat him if given another chance...

Zack Sabre Jr.: “See I know what I did wrong... and I study my opponents before, and after, a match... And Seth... I've studied YOU... Because tonight... I'm challenging you to a 1 on 1 match... Against ME!!”

ZSJ promised to teach Rollins how good he is... and prove to the world where he deserves to be... and that's inside the Elimination Chamber!!

Paige and Tamina in singles action next from RAW's Women's Division...

'The Anti Diva' Paige [vs] 'The Samoan Powerhouse' Tamina

Great Women's Division match, involving two veterans who know exactly what they're doing out there. Tamina was dominant for a while, overpowering her smaller, younger, opponent. For the finish, Paige hit her brilliant 'RamPaige', and put Tamina down for a three count!

Winner: 'The Anti Diva' Paige
Rating: 67
Finish: 'RamPaige'

As Paige had her hand raised in the ring, two of her friends arrived on the stage...

RAW Women's Champion: Sasha Banks, who asked Santana Garrett if she would join her team for the Elimination Chamber...

Garrett said yes... But the announce team didn't know if this was Sasha asking Paige to be the third member of her team...

Sasha and Garrett's opponents at the Chamber, will be Asuka, Nia Jax and Charlotte, who all want to be RAW Women's Champion...

Backstage, RAW General Manager Mick Foley was stood with United States Champion Cesaro...

Foley asked Cesaro why he thinks Tyson Kidd is stalking him with his 'returning soon' promos...?!

Cesaro: “I don't know Mick... I haven't spoken to Tyson (Kidd) in months... He won' return my calls... But I'm sure that when he does come back, we'll find out... and he's sure to make a BIG impact...!!”

Foley said that speaking of big impacts... He felt that Neville made a big impact against Cesaro last week on RAW...

Mick Foley: “Personally... I think Neville had you beat for the United States Title last week... And I think if you were being honest with yourself, you'd say the same... The only way you're still Champion, is because you go disqualified...”

Cesaro asked what Foley's point was... because as far as he remembers, he still walked out as Champion...

Foley said that it was his wish, that Cesaro defends his Title one more time against Neville... at the Elimination Chamber!!!

Cesaro shook his head and stormed off, leaving Foley happy with his decision...

Next up in the ring, Big Cass stormed out on his own, after Braun Strowman attacked Enzo Amore last week...

Enzo was boasting about how well his friend Cass did against Strowman the week before... When Strowman arrived and took him out!!

Big Cass: “STROWMAN... We all know I had you beat two weeks ago... Then last week, you injured Enzo... so get out here... RIGHT... NOW... and let's do this again!!!”

Cass waited for the roar, and the roar came... Strowman arrived through the curtain and began to march towards the ring...

But Big Cass didn't want to wait for Strowman to get into the ring... He slid out, and met the giant on the ramp!!!

The two massive men began brawling up the ramp and onto the stage, delivering big right hooks and kicks to the face!!

In the end, Strowman was able to shove Cass into the stage wall, and he hit the back of his head, hard...

Big Strowman then clambered back through the curtain and escaped the fight relatively unscathed...

The New Day were in action next, looking to get back to winning ways... This time, Xavier Woods and Big E took to the ring...

w/
The New Day (Xavier Woods & Big E) w/ Kofi Kingston [vs] The Japanese Renegades (Kota Ibushi & Hideo Itami)

Another excellent match here, involving two very talented tag teams. The New Day have been on a terrible run of late, and looked to get back to winning ways. The problem was, they were up against the ultra dangerous Japanese Renegades: Kota Ibushi and Hideo Itami! The two Japanese stars may be small, especially compared to Big E, but they really know how to strike, and how to move! For the finish, it was Xavier Woods that was pinned, following a 'GTS' by Itami!

Winners: The Japanese Renegades (Kota Ibushi & Hideo Itami)
Rating: 75
Finish: 'GTS'

New Day with yet another loss, and they couldn't hide their disappointment as they headed up the ramp...

Backstage, Sami Zayn was being interviewed by Scott Stanford...

Zayn told Stanford that he knows he's in for the fight of his life against Roman Reigns at Elimination Chamber...

Sami Zayn: “Look I'm doing this for MY friend, Kevin Owens... Who is still not cleared to compete... I'm just personally glad I'm not fighting Roman Reigns' friend, Brock Lesnar!!”

Zayn said he clearly fighting the weaker of the two 'Paul Heyman Guys'... But that didn't mean Roman wasn't strong...

Suddenly, Reigns and Heyman arrived on the scene, and Heyman had something to say about that particular point...

Heyman said that of course Roman Reigns is the weaker of the two, if the other one is Brock Lesnar...

Paul Heyman: “Roman knows that... He's shorter... lighter... less experienced... less powerful... less explosive... than BROCK... LESNAR... But... the crucial point to consider here Sami Zayn, is that Roman Reigns... Is still... ROMAN REIGNS... and he also knows... That at the Elimination Chamber... He'll be fighting the CLEARLY weaker member of YOUR team...”

Zayn didn't like that comment, but he smiled, and walked away backwards as Reigns looked menacing...

Our next match saw three local enhancement talents (female), taking on the team of Asuka, Nia Jax and Charlotte...

Three Local Enhancement Talents [vs] Asuka, Nia Jax & Charlotte

This was a short but entertaining match, that developed the story of the dominant team of Asuka, Nia Jax and Charlotte. As dominant as they were, they couldn't get along in the match, and argued constantly. In the end, after Asuka had done a lot of the work, Charlotte tagged herself in to the match, and locked one of the local jobbers in her 'Figure Eight' and she tapped out!

Winners: Asuka, Nia Jax & Charlotte
Rating: 63
Finish: 'Figure Eight'

Asuka, Nia Jax and Charlotte continued to argue after the match, and then glanced up the aisle to the stage, where Sasha Banks had walked out...

For the second time tonight, Sasha wasn't alone... She brought Santana Garrett out with her... And then...

Paige arrived shortly behind them!! It looks like Sasha has named and confirmed her team for the Elimination Chamber Pay-Per-View!!

In the ring next, stood Alberto Del Rio and his new friend, who he bought the services of... Hunico!!

Del Rio and Hunico paced in the ring, before Del Rio brought a microphone to his lips...

Alberto Del Rio: “Last week... Darren Young... and that little chihuahua TJ Perkins, tried to stand up to us... They said we were BULLIES... And we shouldn't treat Michael Cole like we did... What they forget, is that Michael Cole HATES those two idiots... But luckily for them... I'm going to SAVE them from a fight right now...”

Del Rio said he could stop any bloodshed for D-Young and TJP... By simply introducing them to his 'other' friends...

Soon, Del Rio and Hunico were joined in the ring by two more men that Del Rio had 'purchased'...

Finally debuting their new look, Primo and Epico slid into the ring behind Del Rio, and the four-strong group looked mighty...

Del Rio said he was the most powerful man on RAW now... and could do whatever he wants... whenever he wants...

Tommaso Ciampa of #DIY was in action next... He brought his friend Johnny Gargano to the ring with him...

w/
'Psycho Killer' Tommaso Ciampa w/ Johnny Gargano [vs] 'The Inspirational' Bo Dallas

With four wins from his last five matches, Bo Dallas was not to be messed with here tonight. 'Psycho Killer' Tommaso Ciampa couldn't be much more different than 'The Inspirational' Bo Dallas in terms of their character. Ciampa took the match seriously, but he perhaps underestimated Dallas' explosive power! For the finish, Ciampa was caught attempting a running knee, and hit with a 'Running Powerslam'!

Winner: 'The Inspirational' Bo Dallas
Rating: 47
Finish: 'Running Powerslam'

Bo Dallas is having the best year of his career so far in 2017... Beating everyone he's come up against...

Backstage, Stephanie McMahon was talking with the exhausted group: The New Day...

New Day were despondent, and Steph actually felt sorry for the fun-loving trio... She said they need to get their smile back...

Stephanie McMahon: “Look... You three all know that I've TRIED to give you opportunities... I like you guys... and I'm here to give you one more chance... EACH... If you want it...”

New Day were keen to hear what the opportunities were... and Steph took great pleasure in telling them...

Stephanie McMahon: “At The Elimination Chamber pay-per-view... I see Xavier Woods, getting a Cruiserweight Title Match against Zack Sabre Jr... I see Big E being the first opponent for RAW's newest signing... Alberto Del Rio... and Kofi (Kingston)... Don't think I forgot you... Because next week... Right here on RAW... I want you to go 1 on 1... With D-Von Dudley!!”

All three New Day members were happy with the news, and thanked Stephanie over and over again to end the segment...

Next we saw the latest promo video hyping the return of Tyson Kidd...

Kidd, who was injured almost two years ago, is miraculously set to return to the ring but we haven't previously heard when...

In tonight's video, it said that Kidd would be coming back in TWO weeks...!! The night after Elimination Chamber...!!

Champion versus Champion in our co-Main Event next... Universal Champ Seth Rollins taking on Cruiserweight Champ Zack Sabre Jr...

'The Man' Seth Rollins [vs] 'The Technical Wizard' Zack Sabre Jr.

Great work from both Champions in this match, as Zack Sabre Jr. was out to prove how good he is in the ring, against Seth Rollins. The universal Champion Rollins doubted ZSJ's ability last week as he doubted if 'The Technical Wizard' could beat Finn Balor and qualify for the Elimination Chamber Match! Rollins was proved right, because ZSJ didn't beat Balor; but he was shown how good ZSJ can be in this match! ZSJ took Rollins to school, even though Seth is much more experienced in big matches. He tied Seth in knots at times, using his long limbs to wrap Rollins' arms and legs up! But in the end, the Universal Champion managed to land on his feet after a back-body-drop attempt. He then kicked Sabre Jr. low in the gut, and planted him with his 'Pedigree'!

Winner: 'The Man' Seth Rollins
Rating: 78
Finish: 'Pedigree'

It was clear that Seth Rollins had gained a modicum of respect for Zack Sabre Jr. in this match... He even offered a handshake after the bell...

But ZSJ spent a few seconds looking around the for the crowds approval... Before denying Rollins the satisfaction of the handshake...

The Gathering were backstage next, and 'The Reverend' D-Von Dudley had a lot on his mind as usual...

He said his quest to become WWE Universal Champion was gathering steam... but it has been de-railed of late by two men...

D-Von Dudley: “I don't think I can be Champion with Bubba Ray Dudley and The Big Show in my way... So at the Elimination Chamber... I take one of them out, for GOOD...!! Bubba OR Big Show... One of you... versus me... Career versus Career... If I win, you're FIRED... If I lose, 'The Gathering' is gone from the WWE...!!!”

Mark Henry and James Ellsworth agreed with the message, and seemed to fully support their leader's words...

Finally, after much anticipation, it was time for the first-time ever encounter between Chris Jericho and Shinsuke Nakamura...

'Y2J' Chris Jericho [vs] 'The King of Strong Style' Shinsuke Nakamura

An absolute instant classic between two of RAW's top names. Chris Jericho is coming towards the end of his latest run with the company, and is due to go on tour with his band Fozzy soon. WWE writers will be hoping to keep him around for as long as possible. Shinsuke Nakamura hasn't been on the Main Roster for a year yet, so he's still fresh to WWE audiences. He's also hungry for Championship Gold, and the Elimination Chamber Match will represent his latest opportunity to become WWE Universal Champion! Going in to this match, nobody has pinned Nakamura, in over 20 televised matches! That was, until this match. For some reason, a fire has been lit under Jericho, and the veteran Canadian looked incredible tonight! He dodged a 'Kin Shasa' attempt late on, and Nakamura crashed into the corner. Just then, 'The Demon' Finn Balor's music hit, and Nakamura's big rival headed towards the ring! This distraction of Nakamura allowed Jericho to hit his 'Code Breaker' finisher as Nakamura turned around, and he became the first man to stop the 'King of Strong Style'!

Winner: 'Y2J' Chris Jericho
Rating: 89 (Best Match since the Draft)
Finish: 'Code Breaker'

Finn Balor's arrival was the difference in this one... but there could be an argument that Chris Jericho was so good tonight, he might have won anyway...

Balor stayed out of the ring, but he gave a knowing look to Jericho... Their paths will cross again at the Elimination Chamber!!

We know the full card for the Chamber pay-per-vie now, but there's still an episode of RAW to go between now and then...

Bobby Roode & Ca$h All Night [def.] Sheamus & The Club
Paige [def.] Tamina
The Japanese Renegades [def.] The New Day
Asuka, Nia Jax & Charlotte [def.] Three Local Talents
Bo Dallas [def.] Tommaso Ciampa
Seth Rollins [def.] Zack Sabre Jr.
Chris Jericho [def.] Shinsuke Nakamura

Unread 06-19-2017, 01:29 PM
Hall of Fame

< < < < < QUICK PICKS for Smackdown! Live, February 2017, Week 4… > > > > >

Cena, Curtis, Nikki & Becky [vs.] Miz, Breeze, Maryse & Alexa
The Gold Standard Stretching Crew [vs.] Hawkins & Mojo