Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-21-2010, 05:10 AM
Hall of Fame

Default as for NXT...

I didnt really pay attention to NXT, mostly using it the same way I use Superstars, usually with random matches and sometimes matches to advance storylines.

The NXT brand still exists, though- The Usos are there, Joe Hennig (and NOT Michael McGillicutty) are there, along with other Season 1 members (who primarily serve as jobbers).

The brand will be taken away for a while when less than 10 workers are available for house shows
Unread 06-21-2010, 05:32 AM
Hall of Fame

Default Smackdown Card

Ted Dibiase vs Edge

Triple Threat Match for the ECW Title
MVP vs Goldust vs R-Truth

The Ruthless Roundtable vs John Morrison and Justin Gabriel

Kurt Angle vs Martin Stone (jobber)

The Hardys and HBK vs Kane, The Big Show, and CM Punk

Kofi Kingston and Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho and Sheamus

[results later]
Unread 06-21-2010, 09:30 AM
Hall of Fame

Todd Grisham: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to another edition of Friday Night Smackdown! With me as usual is the incomparable Matt Striker, and we're ready to kick things off!

Matt Striker: I couldn't agree with you more, Todd! We're still feeling the effects of the Straight Edge Savior CM Punk's huge win at the Elimination Chamber event, and now we have to face the backlash of Chris Jericho's shocking announcement this past Monday on RAW.

Grisham: We just got word that tonight's main event is going to be Randy Orton and Kofi Kingston teaming against Chris Jericho and Sheamus...

Striker: The brilliant Jericho and the sinister Sheamus have shown us that they work well together, but will they put aside their title aspirations long enough for them to prevail over the dynamic Kofi Kingston and the calculating Randy Orton? We'll find out tonight!
Unread 06-21-2010, 09:32 AM
All Star

Ted Dibiase vs Edge

Triple Threat Match for the ECW Title
MVP vs Goldust vs R-Truth

The Ruthless Roundtable vs John Morrison and Justin Gabriel

Kurt Angle vs Martin Stone (jobber)

The Hardys and HBK vs Kane, The Big Show, and CM Punk

Kofi Kingston and Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho and Sheamus
Unread 06-22-2010, 12:46 AM
Hall of Fame

CM Punk:

Rejoice, for your Savior has arrived! Once again, I will bring prestige to this dulled-out World Heavyweight Title, with the stench of sex, drugs, and alcohol REEKING all over this arena!

The WWE Universe will not have to endure the torture of a psychotic, clearly drug-addled "champion" such as Kane, or the paint-sniffing, responsibility-avoiding wannabe Jeff Hardy, or even the extravagant and over the hill Shawn Michaels.

I, CM Punk, have SAVED you from yet another ruthlessly boring reign of Randy Orton and the monotone self-proclaimed wrestling savant Chris Jericho.

Behold, for your Messiah has come to usher in a NEW AGE of wrestling greatness! Prepare yourselves for the era of Straight Edge!

Jeff Hardy:

Yap yap yap yap, all you do is talk, mannnn... I think it's better if you DO! As in, do defend your title... against ME!

I come here and I never fail... to thrill the crowd! While you come here, and never fail to bore them... The WWE Universe DESERVES a better champion, they DESERVE someone they can relate to--

CM Punk:

And you think that's you? Let me tell you something, Jeff--

*HBK's music hits*

Shawn Michaels:

Wait a minute, wait a minute... I wasn't even going to come out here and respond to all this, but dammit! I'm not over the hill!

I may be getting older, the wrinkles may be a lot more than they used to be, the hair, well... it's just not the same... BUT! I'm still the Heart! Break! Kid!

I'm the show-stopper, the crowd pleaser, the spotlight stealer, AND the only deserving World Heavyweight Champion in the whole locker room!

CM Punk:

Listen to yourselves. This is pathetic. But I will face both of you, just not tonight. Next week, on NXT, I'll put up my title, if only to show you that I am the rightful champion. And I will save you-
*points to Hardy*
and you.
*points to Michaels*

Unread 06-22-2010, 03:15 AM
Hall of Fame

Default Smackdown Results

I will be including the scores starting with this episode of SD! I use the number grades instead of the letters, fyi

Pre-show:
The Hart Dynasty (w/Natalya) def. The Colons and Trish Stratus in a 6-man Mixed Tag Team Match.
Rating: 78

Triple Threat Match for the ECW title
MVP def. Goldust and R-Truth to retain the ECW title when MVP pinned R-Truth after a Playmaker
Rating: 71

Kurt Angle def. Martin Stone with an Angle Slam
Rating: 57

Edge def. Ted Dibiase after a distraction by Christian
Rating: 76

The Ruthless Roundtable def. John Morrison and Justin Gabriel after Vladimir Kozlov pinned Justin Gabriel
Rating: 78
Ricky Steamboat is reporting that Vladimir Kozlov's character is growing stale
John Morrison has switched to a Show Stealer gimmick, getting an initial 91 rating

Kane, The Big Show, and CM Punk def. The Hardys and Shawn Michaels after CM Punk pinned Matt Hardy after a Go 2 Sleep
Rating: 82

Main Event and MOTN:
Randy Orton and Kofi Kingston def. Chris Jericho and Sheamus when Orton pinned Jericho after a Running Punt
Rating: 89

Post Show:
Christian def. Lance Cade
Rating: 60

Overall Show Rating: 88
Unread 06-22-2010, 03:50 AM
Hall of Fame

Default NXT Card

Drew Mcintyre and Dolph Ziggler vs Rey Mysterio and Evan Bourne
Mcintyre's winning

Three-way Tag Team Match: Edge and Christian vs The Hart Dynasty vs The Colons for the Unified Tag Team Titles

Main Event: CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy vs Shawn Michaels for the World Heavyweight Title
Punk's winning

[results and ratings later]
Unread 06-22-2010, 04:29 AM
Hall of Fame

Default NXT Results

Pre-Show:
Cody Rhodes and (Richie) Steamboat and Kaval def. Regal and Finlay and Goldust when Cody Rhodes pinned Goldust after a Silver-Spoon DDT
Rating: 77

Drew Mcintyre and Dolph Ziggler def. Rey Mysterio and Evan Bourne when Dolph Ziggler pinned Rey Mysterio after using a foreign object
Rating: 80

Three-way Tag Team Match for the Unified Tag Team Titles
Edge and Christian def. The Hart Dynasty and The Colons to retain the Unified Tag Team titles
Rating: 88

Main Event and MOTN:
CM Punk def. Shawn Michaels and Jeff Hardy when CM Punk pinned Michaels after a Go 2 Sleep
Rating: 91

Post Show:
Kofi Kingston def. Justin Gabriel and The Big Show
Rating: 56
Unread 06-22-2010, 04:44 AM
Hall of Fame

Default Notes

-Brad Armstrong Leaves WWE (contract expiry)

-Bob Holly retires from actively wrestling

-ROH are reportedly bringing in new workers

-Last night's NXT ratings were 0.95 on the Syfy Network
Unread 06-22-2010, 05:04 AM
Hall of Fame

Default Notes

-TNA looking to bolster their roster

-TNA looking to re-sign Abyss

-Shiima Xion has recovered from injury
(he is teaming with TJ Perkins, they are collectively known as Pinoy Pride)

-TNA's Jay Lethal apparently set for a Babyface turn

-Ric Flair leaves WWE due to contract expiry
(he was being a negative influence, too!)

-WWE Smackdown draws a 6.07 rating on MyNetworkTV
Unread 06-22-2010, 07:35 AM
Hall of Fame

Default Notes

-WWE has terminated the contract of Dalip Singh (The Great Khali).

-It is being reported that The Big Show and Mark Henry were not happy with the release of Dalip Singh

-WWE has signed Josh Prohibition to a short-term contract
(he will be an opening level heel on the RAW brand, set to debut with a Straight Edge gimmick)

-Christian Cage has entered the final month of his contract (negotiations can begin)
(i am still undecided on whether to re-sign him or not, as i think i have to many workers right now. any opinions/thoughts on this will be appreciated)
Unread 06-22-2010, 08:06 AM
Hall of Fame

Default Wrestlemania News

Three Matches have been announced for Wrestlemania 27:

World Heavyweight Championship Match
CM Punk (c)vs. Randy Orton

Triple Threat for the WWE Championship
Bryan Danielson vs. Evan Bourne (c) vs. Chris Jericho

The Phenom's WM Streak on the Line
John Cena vs. The Undertaker

Unread 06-22-2010, 08:17 AM
Hall of Fame

Default Notes

Some announced matches for tonight's Monday Night Raw:

Drew Mcintyre vs. Evan Bourne

Cody Rhodes vs. The Undertaker

John Cena vs. Vance Archer

"Furious Five-way" for the WWE Hardcore Title
Luke Gallows (c) vs. Batista vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Santino Marella vs. Zack Ryder

-Plus, Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson, and Evan Bourne will have the contract signing to make their Wrestlemania WWE Title match official
Unread 06-22-2010, 08:34 AM
Hall of Fame

Michael Cole: Three weeks away from Wrestlemania, and things are heating up! Tonight, our WWE Champion Evan Bourne tries to exorcise past demons, taking on the self-proclaimed "Chosen One," Drew Mcintyre! Also, the WWE Universe looks to hear from John Cena, who will tell us why he challenged the undefeated streak of The Undertaker.

Jerry Lawler: And don't forget, five superstars will be battling it out for the Hardcore Championship!

Cole: Reports are stating that Evan Bourne, Bryan Danielson, and Chris Jericho will be in the same ring, to sign their Wrestlemania contract, later tonight!
Unread 06-22-2010, 09:08 AM
Hall of Fame

John Cena:

Now, many people have been asking me why I challenged The Undertaker to a match at Wrestlemania.

They say, "Oh, John! Don't ya know The Deadman doesn't lose at the Grandest Stage of 'Em All?" They ask me, "Have ya taken too many shots to yer head?"

Well, I'm here to answer all those questions tonight. Let me start by saying, NO. I have not taken too many shots to the head. The reason I am looking to end The Undertaker's Wrestlemania Streak is this:

He's been around for FAR too long, dominated the Title scene for far too long, and headlined Pay-Per-Views more times than I can remember. It's time that someone put a stop to that. It's time someone made a stand!

It's no secret that I have openly supported younger guys like Evan Bourne and Bryan Danielson, and even myself- hey, I'm a young guy, too- and that's what I plan to do, especially after I single-handedly FORCE The Undertaker to retire after Wrestlemania 27.

After that, all bets are off. And Evan? I'm gonna want my WWE Title back.