Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-30-2017, 04:08 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_H22 View Post
Can anyone tell me how to embed pictures into my post? I want to display the actual picture and not the link
It's quite simple, first you upload your photo onto photobucket or imgur or whatever image hosting website you prefer. Then you right click on the photo and click "copy image address". Then you go to insert image when your replying on the thread and insert the link.

For example:
Unread 05-30-2017, 05:38 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Can anyone tell me how to embed pictures into my post? I want to display the actual picture and not the link
Also, under the User CP link at the top, you need to look at Check Options and then check Open Images also. I forgot to check that box when I started.
Unread 05-30-2017, 05:40 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Also, under the User CP link at the top, you need to click Edit Options and then check Show Images also. I forgot to check that box when I started.
Unread 05-30-2017, 09:33 PM
Super Star

Barry's Log:

January 1st, 2016

Whelp; The contract's been signed, the paper work's been taken care of, it's official. I'm the new booker of SWF.

I guess this shouldn't have come to as much of a shock, I am a SWF veteran after all; former two time SWF champion and took part in some of SWF's best angles. It's thank to me Christian Faith was able to extend his career a few couple of years, and because of me; Jack Bruce began his rise to become the biggest wrestler SWF, hell, the entire world had seen in modern times. In recent years, I've retired and taken a backstage job taking care of all the matches.

Simply put, when you're as old as I am, it gets harder to do the things you used to do. Funny story, when I was like thirty or so I used to be able to do a shooting star press. No, I'm serious; I actually did one back in CGC back when ol' George ran the show. No chance that I could pull it off now, if I did; I'm pretty sure I'd either crack my skull open or end up in a wheelchair for the rest of my life.

But then, I start to ask myself? Why me? I've never run a wrestling promotion before, much less book a show. Maybe Richie got drunk off his ass again and decided to spit out some names, maybe the job was originally going to Eric or Jerry or even Phillip. (Enforcer Roberts for those not in the know) But no, he picked me...and boy did he choose a wonderful time to pick me.

To put it bluntly, things in SWF aren't so hot right now. In fact, they've actually kind of sucked. Don't get me wrong, the boys out in the back are trying their damnest out there and I'm sure Jerry meant well; but outside of Lobster Warrior's turn to the dark side and Gilmore and Rogue's rivalry, it's been a pretty rough year for the company. Especially in terms in ratings. And don't even get me started on the Black Wednesday Betrayal, I had to personally restrain Richard from strangling everyone. It's probably one of the reasons Peter (Michaels) got the axe, you can argue whether or not it was justified; but when he left, it was a pretty sad day for us in the locker-room.

And so, here I am; sitting in my office, looking at the roster, seeing what I have to work with and what I can do to make sure we don't have a repeat of last year.

Hold on tight, because the Runaway Train is rolling out of the station...

Join Barry Bowen as he maneuvers through life as the SWF booker in

SWF: Rolling Out of the Station.

Link: http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...41#post2234741
Unread 05-30-2017, 11:23 PM
Living Legend

So, I have been looking back on my USPW diary from the past as I prepare to make my return. I have to say that I do not know how Nevermore and J Silver did it. I don't know how they left for months on end and came back ready to post the next show. All respect to them and to others who make the long-term planning necessary to do such. As I look back, I can only see the mistakes that I made in the past. I made some shady moves that I cannot be proud of.

All of this is to say that when I make my return, I will be starting completely fresh. I will be using new ideas and things that you may never expect from me (Such as sticking to a diary). I make this decision to put out the best possible product for you, the readers. The readers, the fans are truly the ones for whom we write. If I simply wanted to create a world for myself, I could do so and simply view it myself. But I come here to get feedback and support and to share my journey with all of you.

In closing, I hope that this decision doesn't cost me the readers who I have come to count on more than you know. You are my inspiration. I cannot say thank you enough. I hope that each of you will give my new diary a chance when it appears soon and as always #keeppounding.
Unread 05-31-2017, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herrbear View Post
Also, under the User CP link at the top, you need to look at Check Options and then check Open Images also. I forgot to check that box when I started.
Quote:
Also, under the User CP link at the top, you need to click Edit Options and then check Show Images also. I forgot to check that box when I started.
Thank you!
Unread 05-31-2017, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncrewed View Post
It's quite simple, first you upload your photo onto photobucket or imgur or whatever image hosting website you prefer. Then you right click on the photo and click "copy image address". Then you go to insert image when your replying on the thread and insert the link.

For example:
Quote:
Thank you!
Unread 06-13-2017, 03:56 PM
Low Minors

Have there been any memorable lucha (c-verse - OLLIE or SOTBPW? or real-life - AAA or CMLL) dynasties that I can read? I want to see how people have tried to play it and the stories they have worked through the shows.
Unread 06-15-2017, 12:23 PM
Low Minors

Sadly none. I searched a lot through old dynasties sections too, few months ago as I had same question as you. Best you have is the recent SOTBPW thread, where I have collected everything I had found on Mexican scene of Clverse.
http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...d.php?t=537620

There was a SE dynasty which helped me a lot. It was MPWF, a comedy,SE company I guess. Company is now closed though, according to Clverse lore.
http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...d.php?t=526805

It's not same thing though tigerkinney did a FCW dynasty, which had a lot of influence from LuchaLibre and had Lucha stars

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...ad.php?t=33304

If you are interested, there is my LuchaResu dynasty which is not same but may help you.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...d.php?t=538051

Last edited by SanX : 06-15-2017 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Posted links.
Unread 06-17-2017, 11:11 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat_doughnut View Post
Have there been any memorable lucha (c-verse - OLLIE or SOTBPW? or real-life - AAA or CMLL) dynasties that I can read? I want to see how people have tried to play it and the stories they have worked through the shows.
There is also a DragonMack dynasty doing MHW http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...ad.php?t=43681 . And on youtube there is a very long OLLIE one: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...AWRRBDqrPPMOsl
Unread 06-18-2017, 05:06 PM

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum (first time posting, actually), is there a need of approval to begin a Dynasty or I may do it anytime I want?
Unread 06-18-2017, 06:38 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by BREdit View Post
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum (first time posting, actually), is there a need of approval to begin a Dynasty or I may do it anytime I want?
Just jump in and start whenever you feel like you're ready man!
Unread 06-18-2017, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossface View Post
Just jump in and start whenever you feel like you're ready man!
Thanks dude.