Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-24-2016, 02:07 PM
Banned

Is there going to be a new update at some point? There's a few new stories that could benefit from being added, like an ROH 2016 one and a PWG 2014 dynasty.
Unread 06-24-2016, 02:17 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeddyHernandez View Post
Is there going to be a new update at some point? There's a few new stories that could benefit from being added, like an ROH 2016 one and a PWG 2014 dynasty.
Yeah, I wanted to update the list today, but for some reason my internet stopped working. It's probably an issue related to my router so I don't know how long it's gonna take to be fixed x.x
Unread 06-25-2016, 10:15 AM
Phenom

The list is up-to-date. Apparently the thunderstorm we had yesterday smashed some parts of our internet connection, but it's working again now, so no reason for further delay. :)
Unread 06-25-2016, 12:26 PM
Low Minors

Thanks for including my humble little diary!

Just a question: is the six-month criteria for bolded diaries six months in-game or in real life? I've just about passed the former (May-November 2001), though absolutely not the latter (six weeks).
Unread 06-25-2016, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaustein View Post
Thanks for including my humble little diary!

Just a question: is the six-month criteria for bolded diaries six months in-game or in real life? I've just about passed the former (May-November 2001), though absolutely not the latter (six weeks).
Six months in real life. My diary's up there (9000-Verse section), and in-game, it's only been up to a month.
Unread 06-25-2016, 03:01 PM
Phenom

Yeah, it's real life. I really can't check all diaries for how far they've been played, and the special marking intended to indicate that these diaries have been around for quite some time and are likely to be worth a read. :)
Unread 07-07-2016, 04:23 AM
Minor League

I would like to have my Dynasty added to this when the opportunity arises. Thank you!

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...d.php?t=535413
Unread 07-17-2016, 07:23 PM
Low Minors

Is there going to be a diary of the month voting like in the past? I haven't seen it for 2016. It's good for someone lazy like me who doesn't want to open all of the diaries and just go through the top few in the voting of the month then again that might be the reason it's not around.
Unread 07-18-2016, 08:42 PM
Rookie

Can you please add my Dynasty to the list when ever you can get a chance? Thanks in advance.

USPW: Best Of The Best

by ncrawman
Unread 08-09-2016, 11:11 AM
Super Star

Please kindly tell my MAW diary to get the 'f out. The WWF has come to take it's place and chew bubblegum.

We're all out of bubblegum though so, yeah.

Last edited by Russelrules44 : 08-09-2016 at 11:27 AM.
Unread 09-07-2016, 06:09 PM
Low Minors

Can you please re add my diary AAA: Who Runs The World? GIRLS to the list.
Unread 09-09-2016, 12:31 AM
Phenom

Hi! Would you please add my NJPW diary to the list? I have a lot planned and have finally gotten past the BIG hump of booking an A rated Tokyo Dome show and posting the picture-laden results. It's going to smooth sailing from now on (until the picture-laden New Beginning shows ). Here's the link:

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...d.php?t=536296

Thank you!!
Unread 09-09-2016, 09:34 PM
Low Minors

Hey guys I'm trying to get my diary off the ground here, only one episode in with another posted tomorrow but hoping I can get on the last.

WWE Smackdown Live (With a Twist)
http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...d.php?t=536099
Unread 10-28-2016, 04:39 PM
Low Minors

Is this thread still in use? Would love to see my CGC Diary added on here if possible.
CGC: A Long Time Coming,
New shows every Thursday, and (I think) the only CGC-'16 active diary out there right now.
Unread 02-28-2017, 04:04 AM
Phenom

Sooo... First of all, I'm sorry for my long absence. Writing my masters thesis was even more time-consuming than I had thought and there really was no time for TEW at all (although I should've let you know). The following months, I was busy searching for a job and working my way into my new employer, but now I feel like the time's ready to come back to the greatest diary forum on earth.

This obviously means that I'll continue the Active Diary Index, and in fact I've already updated it. I've merged a few categories because we don't have as many diaries as we had when TEW 2016 just got released. Updates will probably be weekly, sometimes once every two weeks.

A quick note for new diary writers: You don't have to ask me about adding your diary! I add every new diary anyway, so you can be sure that yours will be included as well. However, you should write me a short message when you notice that the index has been updated after you created your diary and it hasn't been included (because in that case, I've probably missed it).