Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-28-2017, 07:30 AM
Phenom

You probably don't need to put my FCW diary up there. I was experimenting and playing around. I played for almost a year in game time and I ran FCW into the ground. I finally got TV back but I was almost under water anyway. I was making like a grand a month from the TV show and kind of bled the company dry... Oops :-(
Unread 02-28-2017, 07:37 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan55 View Post
You probably don't need to put my FCW diary up there. I was experimenting and playing around. I played for almost a year in game time and I ran FCW into the ground. I finally got TV back but I was almost under water anyway. I was making like a grand a month from the TV show and kind of bled the company dry... Oops :-(
As soon as I start picking diaries depending on how active they were during the last weeks or whether they are "serious" diaries, maintaining this list will become way too time-consuming. And running a company into the ground is definitely no reason to not be listed in this index.

Just gonna repeat myself right here because the post got moved to the last next-to-last page and should be visible for quite some time:

"Sooo... First of all, I'm sorry for my long absence. Writing my masters thesis was even more time-consuming than I had thought and there really was no time for TEW at all (although I should've let you know). The following months, I was busy searching for a job and working my way into my new employer, but now I feel like the time's ready to come back to the greatest diary forum on earth.

This obviously means that I'll continue the Active Diary Index, and in fact I've already updated it. I've merged a few categories because we don't have as many diaries as we had when TEW 2016 just got released. Updates will probably be weekly, sometimes once every two weeks.

A quick note for new diary writers: You don't have to ask me about adding your diary! I add every new diary anyway, so you can be sure that yours will be included as well. However, you should write me a short message when you notice that the index has been updated after you created your diary and it hasn't been included (because in that case, I've probably missed it)."
Unread 02-28-2017, 09:33 PM
Super Star

Thanks for taking the time to update, super glad to see Thunderverse now warrants it own category more the merrier! Was looking at starting another with a different format
Unread 04-17-2017, 07:15 AM
Major League

Aherm...

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...d.php?t=537943

Unread 04-17-2017, 08:20 AM
Phenom

Don't worry, I'll update the index later this week. The last month has been extremely busy, but your diary will be added soon.
Unread 04-17-2017, 12:25 PM
Low Minors

Thanks for the add, I'm trying to get my staying active (I'm terrible at it) and this helps motivate me.
Unread 04-19-2017, 07:04 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwfmark View Post
Thanks for the add, I'm trying to get my staying active (I'm terrible at it) and this helps motivate me.
You're welcome. :)

Index has been updated!
Unread 04-19-2017, 03:08 PM
Minor League

Thanks very much for including the Cards of War story on the index, much appreciated
Unread 04-28-2017, 05:57 AM
Low Minors

Wow, I just saw my dynasty in the index. Thanks Xendarii for adding it so quickly.
Unread 05-15-2017, 07:14 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xendarii View Post
Index has been updated!
Thank you for doing this. Love the format.
Unread 05-30-2017, 09:31 PM
Super Star

Back in the Game: http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...d.php?t=538371
Unread 06-08-2017, 06:11 PM
All Star

Championship Wrestling From Hollywood: Enter the 10th Level (of Hate) [Preview]
Uploaded by Kayfabe Commentaries, June 8th, 2022

Quote:

Kayfabe Commentaries Presents: The Hottest Independent promotion in the 21st Century. in way never before seen -- behind the scenes.

In this interview, Billy Morgan answers your many pressing questions.

Sean Oliver: So when you say, "Kayfabe wasn't dead", what do you mean Billy? Most fans think Kayfabe hasn't been alive since the late eighties!
Billy Corgan: Sean, did you even watch Championship Wrestling From Hollywood? Kayfabe wasn't dead -- it lived here. Look at the tapes in 2016. Do they mention WWF? WCW? JCP? ECW? No, Championship Wrestling From Hollywood was the only promotion on their television show. Their champion? The best wrestler. The best wrestler in the United States, the best in the world.
Sean Oliver: So, upon buying the promotion, you destroyed the one thing that made it unique?
Billy Corgan: No, you've got it wrong again, Sean. You aren't very good at this, are you?

And there is thrilling intrigue... about the reincarnated National Wrestling Alliance

Sean Oliver: Alright, we just played a clip from the Jim Cornette Experience. In the clip, Howard Brody says Championship Wrestling From Hollywood was responsible for the NWA parting ways with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling.

Sean Oliver: So according to Sitting President Howard Brody, the NWA split from TNA because Championship Wrestling From Hollywood owner David Marquez had heat with Dixie. So, explain why this whole thing isn't a big middle finger to Dixie Carter.
Billy Corgan: Look, I'm not saying it wasn't a [explictive] you to Dixie. But that question, again, isn't relevant to our conversation here. Personal or not, we still put those butts in the seats, and elevated Independent wrestling across the states.

Be sure to watch the madness unfold in this exclusive interview -- right here on the TEW.com Dynasty Board!

Last edited by KnowYourEnemy : 06-08-2017 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Hoping you add this under either A) NWA or B) custom/other promotions in the Active Dynasty Index
Unread 06-08-2017, 06:25 PM
All Star

Also, TCW: The Rise to Immortality has concluded, and is no longer active.
Unread 06-12-2017, 03:10 PM
Super Star

Am...am I the only one who's now realizing that the person who runs this index hasn't updated in like months?
Unread 06-18-2017, 11:54 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russelrules44 View Post

Am...am I the only one who's now realizing that the person who runs this index hasn't updated in like months?
I will P.M. Xenadrill and ask him if I can make a new thread for updates.