Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-17-2016, 08:05 PM
Super Star

Wooooo! Looking forward to this.
Unread 08-18-2016, 09:45 AM
Super Star

So, Lloyd's back....

#IronShieksBack: The Shieky Baby is coming to his home, my home, where I belong. GOD LLOYD'S MASTERSION! GOD BLESS YOU MISTA LLOYD SIR!
Unread 08-18-2016, 05:14 PM
Hall of Fame

Thank you so much for all the responses to this so far!! It's a nice feeling knowing I inspired a couple of you to write, including the ones that have PM'd me to say the same! (you know who you (both) are!) Writing is truly my favourite thing to do, as it lets me escape real life (which sucks sometimes) and delve into a world I think I know a lot about - the wrestling world!

But anyway, boring part over... I'm going to post the RAW Quick Picks tomorrow, but before then, I want your thoughts on a few things... You can reply here, or PM me if you want, but please take the time to answer these simple questions:

I'd like to know:

1). Your thoughts on the Rules I posted on the first post? Are there any you would change? How?

2). Your thoughts on the alterations to real life I've made? Are there any you wouldn't have made? Or any extra ones?

3). Who you think I should push! I have my own ideas obviously, but it'd be nice to know who you think should be in the Main Event on each show.

4). Who you think I should fire!

All thoughts and comments are welcome, and like I said, RAW Quick Picks will be up very soon...
Unread 08-18-2016, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lloyd View Post
If we didn't have rules, where would we be?! (France)...
Man as I french dude, it made me laugh so hard ! I'll be one of your many readers too.

1). Your thoughts on the Rules I posted on the first post? Are there any you would change? How?

I'd change the minimum remaining time in NXT from six month to three, but that's because I'm too much excited when I sign someone I guess!

2). Your thoughts on the alterations to real life I've made? Are there any you wouldn't have made? Or any extra ones?

/

3). Who you think I should push! I have my own ideas obviously, but it'd be nice to know who you think should be in the Main Event on each show.

I'd say first Bray Wyatt. Love the guy and I think he deserves a great Main-Event run: there are infinite possibilities with his character if well-handled. Then, I'd say Cesaro, Luke Harper, Sami Zayn (push him to the moon!) and ... Sheamus, because he is starting to lose his Main-Event role.

David Otunga, aka the most useless guy in the roster
Unread 08-18-2016, 05:54 PM
Rookie

tbh i'd change the one with old guys, Jericho should get one last push and title run before he leaves, he hasn't won any World Title since 2010, same for Kane, and there are other few guys you can give them their moments before they can retire too

the minimum for NXT signings should be for 2 Takeover Events not 6 Months, because that's too much lol

other than that, they're cool

i wouldn't make that much alterations, i'd only keep guys like Cody/Stardust, Barrett and Sandow, since i'd push them, other than that, i wouldn't make in, maybe Bryan coming back from his retirement, since i think he would still have much in him, and maybe CM Punk returning

i like them, but i think 6 names only isn't enough, considering Cruiserweight Classic had 32, i suppose you can add a few more to the mix , but i'll wait before i judge, maybe you can kepe it interesting with these 8 names (including Neville and Sin Cara) only, who knows !

and for Tyson Kidd i'm a fan too, i'm really shocked and upset his career ended when he started getting a push, i hope he gets a push here

and Minor Shows are cool

Cesaro and Sami Zayn deserves a bigger push in my opinion, same for Brya Wyatt, and Dolph Ziggler i hope he keeps getting pushed, because i'm sure his push will end after Summerslam in real life , and i also hope Neville gets a push and maybe Del Rio

that's just personal opinion, but i'd fire Brock Lesnar, i'm sick of him, i really am, that guy ruins everything and deserves none of this treatment he gets, he is even lazy to bust his ass in a Wrestlemania Match !
Unread 08-18-2016, 06:01 PM
Hall of Fame

I'm fine with all the rules except for number five. I personally think that some people on time decline should get a midcard belt. (specifically Jericho. Going for 10 IC Belts!)

I think that Tyson will never wrestle again, I think Kidd tweeted that only 5% of people survive the injury. Personally, I think that he should be a manager or a trainer at NXT (Heel Tyson managing Heel Natalya )

You gotta push RuRu! Seriously though, you should push Apollo and Neville. Also Blake & Murphy if they ever make it to the main roster (Fan of the WUBWUBWUB.)

Titus O'Neil, Darren Young at least has Bob Backlund.
Unread 08-18-2016, 06:04 PM
Minor League

Only one and that is Rule 5. Having someone on TD not win a title sounds very logic. However those people could help get some people over by winning the Tag titles with someone or have someone beat them for a minor title(especially if they are on early decline). So my suggestion is to change it from all titles to the main titles(World and Universal)

No suggestions

Wyatt, Ziggler, Rusev and Slater () Deserve pushes in my opinion

Unless maybe some unnecessary non-wrestling personal. NOBODY
Unread 08-18-2016, 08:57 PM
Super Star

Just gonna answer the 4th one....

one of my low-key all time favs

HEATH FREAKING SLATER
Unread 08-18-2016, 09:01 PM
Low Minors

I've been to France and it's pretty great.

Anyway, I'm a fan of diaries with a good set of rules to follow and these seems pretty solid. Looking forward to it.
Unread 08-18-2016, 10:01 PM
Super Star

Yeah Rule 5 seems silly to me They could help younger guys get over with tag titles let alone one last run for all there hard work

there ok i hope you got all your Cruiserweights from the CRUISERWEIGHT CLASSIC they are running at the moment

Xavier Woods, Sami Zayn Kevin Owens

Prime Time Players
Unread 08-18-2016, 11:02 PM
Hall of Fame

Rules are good. Also, never fire Kane or R-Truth or Rhino or Goldust so that there would be a permanent four people who won't get titles

Tyson Kidd for Cruiserweight Champion!

I'm not going to name a specific person but I think you already have a few guys in mind so I'm just here for the ride

I think you should fire that slacker The Lloyd 'cause he STILL hasn't posted the RAW picks!
Unread 08-18-2016, 11:27 PM
Phenom

Location: The last house down on the left, right near the other other street.

1). Your thoughts on the Rules I posted on the first post?
Nothing wrong with them that I see. I think 6 months for new NXT starts about right but probably 5-6, don't know.

2). Your thoughts on the alterations to real life I've made?
There fine

3). Who you think I should push!
I'm sure someone said it but push Bray Wyatt. I'm surprised he hasn't won a singles title.

I was gonna' say Heath Slater but #HeathForWWEChamp so I'm going with Eva Marie.

Eager for what you've got in store for RAW.
Unread 08-19-2016, 12:43 AM
Major League

Rule 5 - Maybe you could have some exception. Like one person off the list every 6-12 months can hold the title or something like that? I like the rule in general so I wouldn't completely get rid of it

I'd consider getting a few more cruiserweights. Otherwise though, nothing

All you need to do is...BOLIEVE! Seriously...push Bo Dallas

JBL is just the worst. Wouldn't be sad to see him go
Unread 08-19-2016, 04:42 AM
Minor League

Time decline wrestler i say they can help the feud with champ to elevate the champ look in real life how Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens was build. I Think they will win Tag Team title and they feud maybe at SurvivorSeries

I think is great and i have sign Batista and CM Punk in my game only when they become avabile.

Baron Corbin and Bray Wyatt (SD) & Cesaro and Sami Zyan (RAW)

The Prime Time Players i dont like them. And Sin Cara (Hunico) i think for the begun that was a cheep move by WWE or you can bring back Hunico maybe? This in my opinion though.
Unread 08-19-2016, 05:07 AM
Low Minors

Default Reply to Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lloyd View Post
Thank you so much for all the responses to this so far!! It's a nice feeling knowing I inspired a couple of you to write, including the ones that have PM'd me to say the same! (you know who you (both) are!) Writing is truly my favourite thing to do, as it lets me escape real life (which sucks sometimes) and delve into a world I think I know a lot about - the wrestling world!

But anyway, boring part over... I'm going to post the RAW Quick Picks tomorrow, but before then, I want your thoughts on a few things... You can reply here, or PM me if you want, but please take the time to answer these simple questions:

I'd like to know:

All thoughts and comments are welcome, and like I said, RAW Quick Picks will be up very soon...
1) Like everybody thinks, Change the Call-up time for the Newly signed superstars.

3)Bray Wyatt and of course AJ Styles!

4)Nobody cause I know you can use everybody well enough to make us care for him/her.