Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-02-2016, 11:03 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarEatWorld View Post
I vote for Ireland. Also, not sure if I've said this before but I LOVE the look of your stuff! It creates a genuine sort of brand that stands out.
Hey thank you means a lot, been struggling with time to be honest, got the next three months already just need to embed the pictures tags etc which is where I run out of time lol

Still will keep it ticking over when I can! had not even had time to play TEW for ages but took day off work for my birthday and found some time to prepare it yesterday :-)
Unread 12-03-2016, 09:57 AM
Phenom

Default BCW Brutal Vengeance I live on PPV

April 16 BCW Brutal Vengeance I

“Welcome to the Velvet Lounge my name is Peter Anderson and my partner here at the announcers table tonight is Wahid Dahl.”

“Thank you Peter, a growing crowd this evening as we are set for an entertaining fourth PPV show here at the Velvet Lounge, proud sponsors of British Championship Wrestling under the leadership of our colleague at the desk this evening our glorious leader Mr Morgan Penny.”

Mike Frobel vs Kamaitchi

In a decent match, Mike Frobel defeated Kamaitchi in 11:38 by submission.
This opening match got the Crowd buzzing and off to a strong start

Rating: D-

Dianna vs Mai-Li Kato

In a bout that had superb wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Dianna defeated Mai-Li Kato in 8:09 by pinfall.

Rating: C+

BCW Hardcore Title

Arik Payne vs Old Man Aburakoji

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Arik Payne defeated Old Man Aburakoji in 14:51 by pinfall. Arik Payne makes defence number 1 of his BCW Hardcore title leaving Old Man Aburakoji bleeding in the centre of the ring.

Got crowd buzzing, chants if BCW ring around the Lounge

Rating: E-

Camera's pan to show BCW Heavyweight champion Hugh de Aske in heated conversation with John Hook, Ryze and Menace, Hugh leaves laughing as he pat the belt on his shoulder.

This Promo got the crowd hotter

Rating: E-

John Hook vs Javier del Toro

In a decent match, John Hook defeated Javier del Toro in 13:51 by pinfall.

Rating: D

BCW Women’s Championship

Ayame Joshuyo vs Jess Hart

In a bout that had superb wrestling and good heat, Jess Hart defeated Ayame Joshuyo in 8:22 by submission. Jess Hart wins the BCW Women's title. The crowd loved this change as we love you Jess rings around the Lounge.

Rating: C+

BCW FTW Heavyweight Championship

Hugh de Aske vs Braveheart

In a good match, Hugh de Aske defeated Braveheart in 22:27 by pinfall with a Cut-Throat Driver. Hugh de Aske makes defence number 1 of his BCW FTW Heavyweight title. Braveheart is fuming and takes it out verbally on the Lounge as the crowd respond with jeers and chant Hugh Hugh Hugh.

Got the crowd hotter

Konrad Mäkinen is backstage with Morgan Penny. He asks to be given a chance to wrestle Hugh de Aske in a singles match for the title. Morgan says that he'll think about it.

Promo got the crowd hotter

London Velvet Lounge
Show Rating D+
Att: 113 (3,560 viewers, 0.01)
Improved popularity in 30 regions
Extremely positive, great show

| Roster | History of Champions | PPV History | BCW Presents TV History | History of the Lounge with Helga |

| My current favourite Dynasties by others in TEW 16: SNP-Thistle in the ashes | SWF: Sins of the Father | Nash World Order Wrestling | ROH 2004 Change your perception |

Last edited by smw88 : 12-11-2016 at 10:51 AM.
Unread 12-03-2016, 10:15 AM
Phenom

Default the Lounge with Helga Svensson - Guest Hugh De Aske

“Good evening Sports fans, I am Helga Svensson welcome back to the Lounge.
Tonight we are catching up with the current BCW FTW Heavyweight Champion Hugh De Aske.
Welcome.”

"Thank you Helga"
"So Hugh, we have seen you defeat Braveheart twice in a row now, will he get another shot at the gold?"

"Ha ha, not if I have any say in the matter! He is a spent force already you see, I could beat him again and again over and over all day long, you see there is something that separates us, and that is talent! ha ha ha"

"We hear rumours that next month we travel to Scotland for BCW Highland Fling, the first PPV outside of not just the Velvet Lounge but also London, do you see Braveheart getting one more chance and would the home crowd factor give him an edge?"

"You see that may happen, but let me let you in on a secret... it changes nothing and I Hugh De Aske will walk out as the retaining BCW champion and the first to win in two countries as I progress to be the longest reigning BCW Heavyweight champion of all time"

"So you see the future for you long term as here in BCW?"

"Well Helga, I can't promise too much, for now I am firmly here at BCW with my sights on retaining this belt against all comers, I know Morgan Penny has big things planned here so I look forward to seeing the roster expand and develop to keep things interesting as BCW grows to forfil its true potential."

"Thank you Hugh, and thank you all of tuning in to the Lounge with Helga"

| Roster | History of Champions | PPV History | BCW Presents TV History | History of the Lounge with Helga |

| My current favourite Dynasties by others in TEW 16: SNP-Thistle in the ashes | SWF: Sins of the Father | Nash World Order Wrestling | ROH 2004 Change your perception |

Last edited by smw88 : 07-14-2017 at 05:05 PM.
Unread 12-03-2016, 10:19 AM
Phenom

Default Announcing BCW Highland Fling May 2016

"Konrad, its Morgan, look I know you wanted Hugh but I have something else in mind for you just now, I know I know, but trust me on this I think it will build you to a better future... good, good, don't miss the flight!"

Hanging up Morgan leans back a smile on his face, "this is gonna work I can feel it"

Last edited by smw88 : 12-11-2016 at 10:50 AM.
Unread 12-09-2016, 04:28 AM
Phenom

Default Wrestling News dives into the man behind the facepaint

Unread 12-09-2016, 04:57 AM
Phenom

Default British Wrestling news reviews the top Woman in BCW

I have to say I feel I am still developing my style as it were, but I particularly like the final look and feel of these roster review segments.
Gives me some ideas for future event postings!

Unread 12-09-2016, 08:47 AM
Phenom

Default BCW Highland Fling live on PPV

Trying something a bit different, any opinions?

Last edited by smw88 : 12-11-2016 at 10:49 AM.
Unread 12-09-2016, 09:11 AM
Phenom

Default Some Wrestling news from Apr to early May

Meant to post this one before Highland Fling d'oh

Unread 12-09-2016, 09:19 AM
Phenom

Default BCW secures a TV show on Youtube

June 2016 sees BCW overcome the licencing issues with the sponsors of the Velvet Lounge and with Youtube to enable us to start showing more interesting and mature content outside of our monthly PPV shows.

BCW Presents was born to help show case our ever larger talent to our growing fan base.

The success of BCW Highland Fling with nearly a doubling of our previous London attendance in our first show away from the Lounge hit home the need to push our advantage.

These weekly shows will almost always be from the Velvet Lounge whilst our PPV look to spread our message to further fields

Last edited by smw88 : 12-11-2016 at 10:49 AM. Reason: added weekly, corrected image
Unread 12-09-2016, 10:04 AM
Phenom

Default BCW Presents Wk 2 June 2016 results

Unread 12-09-2016, 10:25 AM
Phenom

Default BCW history of Champions

FTW BCW Heavyweight Champion

BJ Powers September 16 - Present (8 Defences)

Past Champions

John Hook May 16 to September (1 Defence)

Hugh De Aske March 16 to May 16 (1 Defence)

Braveheart January 16 to March 16 (1 Defence)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BCW Women's Champion

Jess Hart April 16 to Present (13 Defences)

Past Champions

Ayame Joshuyo January 16 to April 16 (2 Defences)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BCW TV Champion

Riddick Jordan January 17 - Present (10 Defences) 2 Time

Past Champions

Braveheart December 16 to January 17 (2 Defences)

Riddick Jordan September 16 - December 16 (9 Defences)

BCW Hardcore Champion

Red Skull January 17 to Present (9 Defences)

Past Champions

Anders Vrandenberg October 16 to Janaury 17 (8 Defences)

Alroy Farrelly October 16 to October 16 (2 Defences)

Cobra August 16 to October 16 (0 Defence)

Haranobu Kobayashi July 16 to August (0 Defence)

Mike Frobel June 16 to July 16 (2 Defences) 2 Time

Arik Payne March 16 to June 16 (2 Defences)

Mike Frobel January 16 to March 16 (1 Defence)

BCW Tag Team Champions

Star Power: Ash Evans & Thomas Beaumont May 17 to Present (0 Defences) 2 Time

Past Champions

The Foundation: Braveheart & John Hook April 17 to May 17 (0 Defences)

Star Power: Ash Evans & Thomas Beaumont December 16 to April 17 (3 Defences)

Saints: Arran Lennox & Owen Richmond November 16 to December 16 (0 Defences)

Omega Squad: Devonte Smith & Das Feuer May 16 to November 16 (4 Defences) 2 Time

Violent Conduct: RD King & Samoan Machine February 16 to May 16 Dropped when Samoan Machine left BCW suddenly

Omega Squad: Devonte Smith & Das Feuer January 16 to February 16

BWA Heavyweight Champion

Mo Fury May 17 to Present (2 Defences)

Past Champions

BWA Women's Champion

Jess Hart May 17 to Present (1 Defences)

Past Champions

BWA X-Division Champion

Seven Brandt May 17 to Present (1 Defences)

Past Champions

BWA Tag team Champions

Omega Squad: Devonte Smith & Das Feuer May 17 to Present (2 Defences)

Past Champions

BCW | Roster | History of Champions | PPV History | BCW Presents TV History | History of the Lounge with Helga |
PPW | Roster | Champion history | TV History | PPV History |
| My current favourite Dynasties by others in TEW 16: SNP-Thistle in the ashes | SWF: Sins of the Father | GSW: Boyz-N-The-Ring | AWA: Changing History | WCW: Heart and Soul | WCW: Hogan Knows Best | COTT – The Territories strike back |
These are both worth reading just for the laughter they will give you: The Worst idea yet | Freaky Deeky: The Ballad of Minnesota Madhouse Wrestling |

Last edited by smw88 : 07-14-2017 at 06:25 PM. Reason: updates
Unread 12-09-2016, 10:31 AM
Phenom

Default Some Wrestling news from June

Last edited by smw88 : 12-11-2016 at 10:48 AM.
Unread 12-10-2016, 06:24 AM
Phenom

Default BCW Presents Wk 3 June 2016

Last edited by smw88 : 12-11-2016 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Wrong image
Unread 12-10-2016, 12:56 PM
Phenom

Default BCW Presents Wk 3 June 2016 result

Unread 12-10-2016, 01:01 PM
Phenom

Default BCW Presents Wk 4 June 2016

For the first time in BCW history a championship will be defended live on TV outside of a PPV