Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-06-2017, 03:20 PM
Super Star

Analysis

Booking Analysis
  • The first match was simply a way to introduce Skip Beau and Joffy Laine as a tag team. The Post Apocalyptic Soldiers are a cool idea in my opinion and I like that they boost the tag division.
  • Price and Identity's match was made at the show so I didn't want to put it down on show predictions. Price wins, but this really opens up an unusual can of worms, why was Ian Identity considered to be a top prospect to be their partner when he didn't do much in his audition? That's why this match happened.
  • Poison facing Zeus was a nice way for me to see both men perform as well as continue Stevie's storyline. Plus, Poison's interaction with Ian earlier in the night was kind of a way to hint at what I was trying to do with the Price v Identity match.
  • Ricky v RyPo was kind of a return match of last week, with Dunn facing Seeker and RyPo's interference, Ricky came out to save him and so this match made sense to me. I didn't want Ricky and Seeker to be in a match before the PPV.

Show Analysis
  • Good lord Skip Beau put on a performance tonight. Sure it was only a D+ and other guys are hitting that but compared to Laine, Parent and Drake got E+, E+ and E respectively. Also, Parent and Young don’t work well as a team, Skip Beau carried the match in terms of in-ring performance, Drake Young was off his game. Still, a 43 is a fine rating for who was in there.
  • Christian Price showed Ian Identity how to put in a performance. A C+ compared to a D-. I'm not exactly surprised, but still. A 49 was a bit low in my opinion for it though. Thought they'd be able to sneak a C- but they didn't just shows how much Ian Identity has to come.
  • Two fine performances by Zeus and Posion both with a solid C. I knew these guys could put on a good performance. However, well done to both of them for showing that they know how to put in a good performance. Plus, a 55 is good considering what my main eventers are pulling off.
  • With Ricky being off his game and RyPo being visibly tired by the end, I could see these guys getting a higher rating on a different day. Not to say that a 62 was a bad rating, by no means do I mean that. I just think if the match was a bit shorter and Ricky didn't have an off night, they could have had a better match. A C+ performance grade for Ricky is good and with him being off his game, I'm sure he'll get 70's more often than not. RyPo's 46 is a little disappointing but I feel in a match where his opponent is far less talented he'd pick up his game.
  • Think the show grade just told me how much Alex and Jack's high angles mean to this company. There was only one angle higher than a C+ and that was the Alex, Gargantuan and Jack angle. I got a B- and a B last time out and boy did that make a difference.
  • Can we just look at the fact that Dunn's promo and The Post Apocalyptic Soldiers had a similar rating? I know Alex was in there promo and I'm sure that's why it was as high as it was but lets not forget that Laine and Beau have good skills, I really don't know how much of the rating was Alex though, and that is a worry.
  • My favourite promo tonight was the four men from the Canadian title match's promo. I thought it was all round good fun for everybody.
  • Jack came out looking excellent in his promo tonight, great. That's what a figurehead should do.
  • Joffy Laine went to court, forgetting to shake somebody’s hand when entering the locker, buy everybody drinks after the show. Bit weird after he was the one who entertained the loker room last week with cartoon drawings.
  • Overall, I was happy with this show. Can't exactly give much more than that. Hopefully Elimination will fall together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie View Post
Also RyPos rap was truly awful
Good that was the point. :P

Quote:
Love the Dan render and his first appearance!
Thanks. I like that Dan DaLay render. I'm happy you enjoyed his first appearance in this diary. Dan isn't exactly a guy people want to see due to him being in CGC for ages, so for you to like his appearance is cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenwithav View Post
Nice show, very to the spirit of CGC. Hope you take this as a compliment, because I'm getting serious Self-tinges here and there, and as the guy at the top of the Pantheon of CGC I hope you take that as the compliment I mean it as, c:

Also, I'm loving whatever render pack you're using, if it wasn't too cheeky I might ask about using the suited Alex if that's okay by you, c:
It's a huge compliment for you to even mention that I am giving you reminders of Self. He is the king of CGC and I really appreciate you giving me such a compliment. At the same time, I don't want to be considered to be copying Self either. I want things to be different than his playthrough and for me to have different characters and I feel I have done that so far.

Most of them are from the C-Verse rerender project photobucket. These a lot of great renders in there. Also, feel free to use the Alex render. All I did was add the suit.

Predictions Scores
bonnie 3/3 (8/8)
stephenwithav 0/0 (4/5)

CGC Elimination Show Predictions

3v3 Elimination Match
Christian Price, Jack DeColt & Ricky DeColt v Dan DaLay, Gargantuan & Thrill Seeker

2v2 Elimination Match
Donte Dunn & Ian Identity v Joey Poison & RyPo

CGC Canadian Title
Four Way Dance (Fatal Four Way Elimination match)

Antonio Del Veccio v Blockbuster v Bobby Thomas v Shane Nelson

4v4 Tag Elimination Match
The Dirty White Boys & Zeus and Stevie v The Post Apocalyptic Soldiers & The New Soldiers of Fortune

Tag Team Showcase
Four Way Elimination Tag Match

Death Row (Knuckles & Shady K) v Project Runway (Ozzie Golden & ???) v The Nation of Filth (Grunt & Stink) v The Super Duo (??? & ???)
Unread 02-06-2017, 04:26 PM
Low Minors

3v3 Elimination Match
Christian Price, Jack DeColt & Ricky DeColt

2v2 Elimination Match
Donte Dunn & Ian Identity (this ones a toss up)

CGC Canadian Title
Blockbuster

The Dirty White Boys & Zeus and Stevie (feel Zeus and Stevie need a win)

Tag Team Showcase
The Nation of Filth (Grunt & Stink)

Only thing I'll say if you need to test out how good peoples promos are, use the pre-show! Will let you figure who to use and over time will train people up
Unread 02-06-2017, 04:47 PM
All Star

3v3 Elimination Match
Christian Price, Jack DeColt & Ricky DeColt v Dan DaLay, Gargantuan & Thrill Seeker

2v2 Elimination Match

CGC Canadian Title

The Dirty White Boys & Zeus and Stevie v The Post Apocalyptic Soldiers & The New Soldiers of Fortune

Tag Team Showcase
Death Row (Knuckles & Shady K) v Project Runway (Ozzie Golden & ???) v The Nation of Filth (Grunt & Stink) v The Super Duo (??? & ???)

Last edited by KnowYourEnemy : 02-06-2017 at 05:27 PM.
Unread 02-06-2017, 05:06 PM
Phenom

3v3 Elimination Match

2v2 Elimination Match

CGC Canadian Title

Tag Team Showcase
Unread 02-09-2017, 11:31 AM
Super Star

CGC Elimination
Friday, Week 3, January 2016.
King Edward Multiplex, (British Columbia).
0.06 (31,068)

Davis Ditterich and Adrian Garcia introduce us to the first pay per view of the year. Davis Ditterich pushes the main event between Jack, Ricky and Price against Gargantuan, Thrill Seeker and Dan DaLay saying it should be a very good match, while Garcia tells us why the DeColts and Price will lose.

Alex is backstage looking for Dan when he finally find him. He asks Dan why he did what he did. Dan stands there for a moment and stares at Alex. He then tells him he is just doing what he was told and leaves.
Rating: 70/ C+

Adrian Garcia leaves the commentary desk and gets a mic. He announces the next match is a tag team showcase. All of the tag teams are new and some new signings will be in the match.
Rating: 66/ C+

&v&v&v&

Canada Kid and Knuckles start in the ring, and Knuckles is in clear control. It's easy for Death Row in the early goings singling out Canada Kid. Grunt soon tags in and The Nation of Filth have a brawl with Death Row. Captain Canada then comes in and does well against Grunt before Knuckles comes in his place and Canada Kid tags in while Knuckles is down, he runs at him and he's up for the Death Sentence (Tag Spike Piledriver) and Shady K jumps from the top rope and it hits, 1. 2. 3.

The Super Duo is Eliminated

In comes Grunt, and they brawl until, for the first time in the match, Project Runway get into the ring as Wayne Newton tags in and he goes off on Grunt here. He bounces around the ring, attacking Grunt with quick and vicious strikes before he hits a Makeover (Springboard Dropkick) for the 3 count.

The Nation of Filth is Eliminated

Project Runway and Death Row are the last two teams and it's the first time Ozzie Golden enters the action. Although both teams work well, Death Row have an experience edge and are much larger. However, Ozzie and Newton are sneaky and constantly finding ways to get back on top. In the end Ozzie hits a Golden Shower (Pancake Facebuster) to get the win.
Winner: Project Runway
Rating: 42/ D-

Alex comes out from the back and says that the sole survivors of the next match will become the number one contenders for the tag team titles.
Rating: 74/ B-

&&&v&&&

Zeus is in with Destiny first and really dominates. Zeus is all over the Soldiers of Forune no matter who is in the ring with him. Lead Belly and Grease Hogg are also dominant in the early showing, with Laine and Beau also having a nice showing. Fate gets the upper hand on Grayson and this is where the heels comes into the match. They actually work very well together keeping each other fresh. Suddenly, a mysterious green light hangs over Stevie Grayson, but then turns off, Death Spiral (Spinning Underhook Fallaway) from Joffy and they're out.

Zeus and Stevie are Eliminated

Lead Belly and Grease Hogg are on their own now and the heels are under control. Laine, Joffy, Fate and Destiny dominate but The Dirty White Boys start to come back with big blows and moves. Grease Spot (High Knee) by Hogg and Destiny is pinned.

The Soldiers of Fortune are Eliminated

The Dirty White Boys and Post Apocalyptic Soldiers are left. Both teams put on a brawl, Laine and Lead Belly have a nasty brawl and smash each other with big clubs and forearms. Laine soon is on top and tries a German Suplex but Lead Belly elbows him to the face and transitions into the RPM Bomb (Sit-Out Powerbomb) for the three.
Winner: The Dirty White Boys
Rating: 46/ D

The Dirty White Boys celebrate their win as they become the number one contenders for the Tag Tea titles. Out of nowhere, The Predators comes down attack them from behind. They're attack is extremely swift but vicious as they hit The Dirty White Boys with their titles and flee as The Dirty White Boys lie beaten in the ring.
Rating: 39/ D-

As Zeus and Stevie walk backstage, Zeus asks what the hell is going on with Stevie. Stevie says aliens are out to get him but Zeus replies that it’s nonsense. Zeus continues by saying he has to get over this imaginary fears, and that he will always be there to protect him anyway and Stevie should know that. He says it's obviously somebody playing tricks on him.

Then the mysterious green light comes back and Zeus is attacked by Prometheus and takes Stevie away with him, Zeus follows and catches up. He gets Stevie back in a struggle before Prometheus leaves again.
Rating: 59/ C-

Jack says that tonight they’ll beat their three opponents and that he can’t wait to get his hands on Gargantuan. He says that Gargantuan may be a giant but he's the champ and that's what matters., Ricky continues by saying that they’re ready for the fight of their lives and that Thrill Seeker better be ready as they'll go to war tonight. Price ends it by saying that he has the DeColts back and they have his and tonight they will be the winners.
Rating: 77/ B-

vvv

The match bell rings and while Antonio, Thomas and Nelson stare at each other intensely. Blockbuster goes into a trance and weirdly leaves the ring. The other four look at him as he walks backstage... and leaves the arena in a complete trance. The ref rules Blockbuster eliminated of the match so we are guaranteed a new champion. The three men have a nice exchange that ends with a Shane Nelson dive from the top rope to the outside. It is then that Nelson and Del Veccio have an exchange and Nelson is on top for it when Thomas breaks up a pin and Thomas fights with Del Veccio, and is also on top when Nelson comes back in and breaks a pin. Thomas and Nelson then have a few choice words for each other, before Del Veccio gets up and schoolboys both men for the three and the title.
Winner: Antonio Del Veccio
Rating: 47/ D

Alex is on the phone, screaming down the receiver, he asks “Why did you tell Dan DaLay to sign the contract?” He pauses momentarily. “What do you mean you because you could?” “So you won’t be here?” Alex gets angry and is clearly walking back and forth in distress “Well you gave me your word” “You want to screw me over, fine, whatever, but we both know sooner or later, you’ll have to come here” “Luck of the Draw? You got it”.
Rating: 69/ C+

Dunn sits backstage and listens to RyPo’s latest Diss track about him and Ricky.

Now let’s talk about Ricky,
It’s no surprise he makes me feel sicky
At least, I’m famous, I can wrestle and rap
The only reason you’re famous is cause of your brothers, oh snap
It’s no surprise that you beat me
Alex told me to take the fall for a small fee
It’s best for business is what he said
I don’t care, your bribe paid a girl for my bed
And I can’t wait til I get my hands on Dunn
Beating you up will be tonnes of fun
I’ve done already once before
I’ll pin you 1, 2, 3 then show you the door.

It clearly affects Dunn until Ricky comes in and asks what's wrong. Dunn explains that the track got to him while Ricky responds that he’s heard it and it was funny. Dunn asks how he can take this so lightly and says that there’s no reason to take it seriously as RyPo did it just to get to him and he’s succeeding. He’s better off not thinking about it and concentrating on the match.
Rating: 61/ C

Joey Poison is backstage with Faith. Faith says that he was right about Identity not being good enough for the DeColts partner tonight and that he’s always right, and Poison replies that he knew Identity didn’t have what it takes to be in the main event of a pay per view and tonight he'll prove that he is the better wreslter. Identity then comes into frame and says “I guess we’ll find out soon”
Rating: 51/ D+

&v&w/

Dunn and Poison start in the ring and the two are very even in the early goings but when Identity comes in and starts to get the upper hand on Poison and he quickly bails getting RyPo in the ring. Ian also has no problem with RyPo to begin with, but when the two stand off again and Dunn tags in, Dunn really goes after RyPo and both men get some offense in as noth men tag out as Identity and Poison go at it, Poison tag out again when things get rough and here comes RyPo, but runs right into an Identity Theft (Arrow Suplex) Ian tags in Dunn, Sunny Daze (Twisting Face Crusher) for the three.

RyPo has been Eliminated

This is when Donte takes a back seat as Identity and Poison go at it. Poison fares much better now, as he has gotten to know Identity's techniques. A dropkick by Poison knocks Identity into Dunn which causes Dun's hand to slap off Identity's back which the ref counts as a tag. Identity is lying on the apron and Dunn goes into the ring. Again it is an even battle but Dunn begins to get the upper hand and builds up to another Sunny Daze (Twisting Face Crusher) for the win.
Winner: Donte Dunn & Ian Identity
Rating: 54/ C-

Alex and Jack are talking backstage when Gargantuan and DaLay come up, they stand their menacingly for a few moments until Gargantuan asks Jack “You ready for the beatdown of your life?” Jack smirks back “I’m always ready to fight scum like you” “Now, now guys, let’s not do anything rash, leave it for the ring.” Both Jack and Gargantuan leave as DaLay is about to follow Gargantuan when “Oh and Dan” Dan turns “Signing that contract will be the worst decision of your life.” DaLay stares for a moment then walks away.
Rating: 76/ B-

&&v&&

This match is an all out brawl to begin with as the ref cannot get control. Gargantuan and Jack brawl in the ring, Seeker and Ricky Brawl on the outside by the entrance ramp while Price and DaLay brawl by the announcers desk. It is complete chaos before the ref gains order and Seeker and Price are our legal men to start. Seeker does well in the early going but price's size advantage soon comes into play and Gargantuan tags in. He batters Price and DaLay comes in to finish him of but can't seem to get the three as Jack and Ricky are willing Price to kick out of numerous pinfalls which he indeed does. Seeker is next to try and get rid of Price but he also comes up short, and DaLay tags back in and continues to batter Price, he goes for the DaLay Down (Inverted Piedriver) but Price counters it, Price Check (Double Arm DDT) 1... 2... 3.

Dan DaLay has been Eliminated

DaLay is down for a minute or so as the crowd cheer his elimination, his partners shocked. However, he is up first and berates the ref for counting three before leaving. Seeker is in next and in the time that Price pinned DaLay to DaLay leaving Ricky was tagged in and the crowd perk up for this encounter. The two waste no time going after each other as they trade blows evenly until Ricky begins to get the upper hand and Seeker bails immediately. He gets back in the ring and Seeker and Ricky circle each other before Seeker cowardly tags in Gargantuan. Ricky is pissed but still takes on the giant, but isn't quite able to live with the power and size of the big man, Jack tags in. Gargantuan isn't afraid of Jack and the two lock up, Gargantuan gets the better of him intially but Jack uses all his strength to push Gargantuan back, slowly, step by step into the corner, where Seeker tags in and blindsides Jack. Seeker is in a good posiotion when Jack comes roaring back with massive blows. Price comes in and continues to beatdown but Seeker soon comes back into it. Both men have a very even exchange but a surprise Suer Kick and a Daredevil Down (Springboard Senton Bomb) is enough to finally get rid of Price.

Christian Price has been Eliminated

Ricky comes in striahgt away and here is the fight that the fans wanted earlier. The men trade vicious forearms and it's quite nasty. Bth men use their athleticism to trade big moves like Ricky inziguri and a Seeker missle dropkick. Both men are given their all and down when they begin to trade right hands. Now Ricky begins to get the upper hand. Off the ropes, DeColt 45 (Rolling Inverted DDT) 1.... 2...... 3.

Thrill Seeker has been Eliminated

Ricky rolls off Seeker after their grueling exchange, but the match has to continue, with a physically drained Ricky lying prone at his feet, Gargantuan picks him up and latches on the bear hug. His grip is tight and the pain for Ricky is unbearable. It doesn't take long for Ricky to begin to fade, he's going... going... going... gone. the ref lifts up Ricky's hand three times and it falls all three times, signalling the submission for Gargantuan.

Ricky DeColt has been Eliminated

Gargantuan throws Ricky to the feet of Jack like a rag doll, symboling what is in his future. The two lock up again and Jack explodes pushing Gargantuan back with ease and throwing vicious strikes in the corner to the giant. Massice clubs, forearms, elbows, punches, kicks, knees, everything to cause the giant damage, big splash in the corner by Jack. Gargantuan is down to one knee, the crowd cheers, Jack builds up his momentum off the ropes before a shining wizard and Gargantuan is down. The giant rolls to the outside and Jack follows beating him with strikes as he lies against the barricade, amazingly the giant is overwhelmed by Jack intensity. SMACK! Gargantuan grabs a nearby chair and clock the champion over the head on the outside. The ref has no choice but disqualify Gargantuan and give the win to Jack.
Winner: Jack DeColt, Ricky DeColt & Christian Price by DQ
Rating: 69/ C+

After the DQ ,Gargantuan continues the attack with vicious blows with his massive fists. He lifts Jack into a bear hug but...

A clearly hurt Ricky is down quickly to help his brother, he stops the bear hug and begins to whail on the big man, though he is clearly in pain.

Seeker then comes down and attacks Ricky and it’s an all out brawl between the four men.They are eventually separated by officials.

Alex comes out and is appalled by the actions of these four men tonight. he looks around at the four men, separated by a line of security guards. he books two matches for tomorrow night, Gargantuan v Ricky and Jack v Seeker, stating there will be serious consequences for their actions fit hey keep going on like this.
Rating: 70/ C+

Show Rating: 69/ C+

Last edited by DAVEFAN95 : 02-09-2017 at 11:38 AM.
Unread 02-11-2017, 05:47 PM
Super Star

Analysis

Booking Analysis
  • Must say that I was disappointed with this show booking wise. I guess two weeks of TV was not enough to set up what I wanted and that's a shame. I swear I produce better PPV's than this, so don't give up on me. :P What did you guys think of this? Would like some constructive criticism on the matter.
  • The tag team showcase was exactly that, a showcase. The plan was to throw these four teams out there so who I liked and keep them, with Project Runway (Ozzie Golden and Wayne Newton (DWN)) getting the win as Golden is a CGC guy. However, now I'm pretty happy with all four teams due to gimmicks and performances with The Nation of Filth being the team I will probably let go. Captain Canada and Canada Kid are one of my favourite gimmicks ever, it's Cal Sanders and Ben Williams respectively.
  • I needed a way to get a number one contender for the tag titles and I did it this way. With me already having plans for Stevie and Zeus, DWB were given the win as I didn't want heel v heel for the titles.
  • The Canadian title match was the first match that had a bit of story so a yay for me there. So the plan was to get the belt off Blockbuster. Why? I've got other plans for him, ergo him leaving in a trance. I knew I wanted Shane Nelson and Bobby Thomas to get up in each others grill aswell, so it was all about getting another heel in the match to win it, and Antonio Del Veccio was the beneficiary. I like Del Veccio and his "I win by sneaky roll ups" heel routine is fun imo.
  • Dunn and RyPo's feud is fun. Identity and Poison have a little storyline going in so I put them together, slightly lazy, yes but I though it worked well regardless. Identity didn't really get much out of this and Poison was a little upset by him losing but I got around it.
  • If anything the main event delivered in my opinion in terms of booking. I always wanted Gargantuan to look the part and I think he did. DaLay being out first was always the plan, not cause of his talent but storyline wise. I wanted him to look strong but get caught and it worked well. Seeker and Ricky had a great exchange and Jack v Gargantuan at the end built up to the ending well. My original plan for this was to bring in Khoklov and have him as the final team member, but his pop was far higher in Canada than I expected and we were too small for him. The I tried Bruce the Giant, same story, so DaLay was slotted in here and played a pretty similar role, which is fine. I liked the fact the build up of the final member was hyped for it ultimately be a disappointment, it's get the fans into anti-DaLay mode.

Show Analysis
  • Wayne Newton, Ozzie Golden, Shady K and Knuckles put in good performances tonight. With a D+, C-, C- and D+, respectively. On the other hand, Capt. Canada, Canada Kid. Stink and Grunt were poor, E+, E-, E+ and E. Not that I expected much from these guys but I would have liked better. Maybe if they don't have good workers like the guys above they might perform better. Stink seemed off his game as well.
  • Speaking of The Super Duo, Captain accepted a weight increase request to middleweight, Kid denied it. That's okay, at least the Captain will be bigger than the kid now.
  • Oh Zeus how I love you. A C from the demi god here as he was head and shoulders above everybody else. Stevie was okay with a D-, Hogg got a D+ and Belly got a D, both down from C-'s in their match with Montral Mafia. Joffy had an E+ while Skip Beau had a D+, Destiny had a D- while Fate a E+. Joffy Laine and Skip Beau were really off their game.
  • I expected more from the Canadian title match, Del Veccio had a D+, as did Bobby Thomas and Shane Nelson, Blockbuster got a D- (For walking away?) He had limited involvement in the match so that's fine. Probably hurt the match aswell. Blockbuster was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance, Blockbuster was really off his game tonight is what the game told me, well when you don't wrestle this is what happens. :P
  • Poison pulled out a solid C while Dunn and RyPo put in work both receiving a C-. Identity was disappointing again with a D-. it isn't terrible but I feel he should be doing a bit better. I suppose when you put him in the ring with these guys, he isn't going to look as good, hence why I got a Ian Identity was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance note.
  • Told the main eventers to go all out and that they did. Christian Price got a B-, well done young Price. He also seemed off his game, really? Wow, how good is Price in 2016? DaLay got a D+, happy with that. Gargantuan also got a D+, again no problems. And Seeker got a D+... Wait what? A D+ like what Garg and DaLay got?? You having a laugh, Seeker? I thought you were much better than this. Good lord. Look I know you got Price, Ricky and Jack in there but come on, put in a bit of effort. The good surprise was Ricky getting a sweet B on his performance. Well done, Ricky. Jack however, was just better than his younger bro, with a B+. There's a reason Jack is the figurehead, my goodness. 69 isn't a bad main event by any means, but with Jack, Ricky and Price pulling out all the stops, the heels really let me down.
  • I had Garcia do a promo to see what he'd get. Not bad, better than most of my other guys. (Yano, guys that aren't a DeColt.)
  • Ricky's performance in his angle was good so well done, it's that DeColt blood yo.
  • Stevie Grayson was very underwhelming in his angle, which is a shame. It was a fun one to write and the way this has been set up is always fun.
  • Seeker underperformed in the main angle. Why is Seeker falling so flat on his face? Keep going now Seeker and you'll see yourself jobbing, Alex don't like flippy dudes and you ain't delivering in ring.
  • Jack DeColt lifted the locker room when a silly game he created quickly became very popular backstage. Good stuff.
  • So, overall, I thought it was a well rated show with lack of build being it's downfall in the storytelling portion. However, I had fun writing it and I thought the main event was nicely written and a few nice angles as well so it wasn't a complete bust. What was your guys favourite segment of the show?

Quote:
Only thing I'll say if you need to test out how good peoples promos are, use the pre-show! Will let you figure who to use and over time will train people up
Thanks for the tip Bonnie. However, I won't be doing this as a way to see what ratings I'll get. I prefer to use my knowledge of the verse to say "okay this should be good" or "this will be bad but it's in the undercard so it's not that important". I do train guys on the pre-show in private games but in diaries I tend to try and make their improvements come on screen. Not all the time but most of the time. I like to be able to look at something and go "Whoa that did better than I expected" or "Damn that was bad". It keeps it interesting.

Predictions Scores
bonnie 3/5 (11/13)
stephenwithav 0/0 (4/5)
Pteroid 2/5 (2/5)
KnowYourEnemy 0/5 (0/5)

Congratulations to Bonnie for winning the first prediction contest

After every PPV there will be a prize to the winner of the prediction contest for that month, and this month Bonnie won. So, Bonnie your prize is you get to pick one worker or Tag Team for a worker spotlight. I will write a few paragraphs on this workers/tag teams, gimmick, story and background for you. Anybody you want currently on the CGC roster.

Show Predictions

Jack DeColt v Thrill Seeker

Gargantuan v Ricky DeColt

Bobby Thomas v Shane Nelson

Non Title
Antonio Del Veccio v Christian Price

Dan DaLay v Zeus Maximillion
Unread 02-11-2017, 05:52 PM
Low Minors

Non Title

Unread 02-11-2017, 06:04 PM
All Star

Non Title

Unread 02-11-2017, 06:14 PM
Phenom

Show Predictions

Non Title

Unread 02-11-2017, 11:49 PM
Low Minors

Jack DeColt

Gargantuan

Shane Nelson

Non Title
Antonio Del Veccio

Dan DaLay

Also for my prize I'd like a write up of Dan DaLay
Unread 02-12-2017, 05:17 AM
Super Star

Show Predictions

Non Title

Unread 02-12-2017, 09:43 AM
Super Star

Name: Dan DaLay
Height: 6'8
Weight: 325lbs
Fighting out of: Winnipeg, Manitoba

Title History: x3 CGC World Champion, x1 CGC Canadian Champion, x1 CGC Tag Team Champion
CGC Relationships: Alex DeColt (Nemesis), Adrian Garcia (Old Friend).

Dan DaLay is a big heavyweight who doesn't give a damn about what you think or who you are, he just arrives hurts you and leaves. Unless you're Alex DeColt, then he'll arrive, hurt you, beat you, continue to hurt you until people physically drag him off your lifeless body.

Long time best friends, Dan and Alex were extremely close from childhood to high school. They did everything together and were virtually inseparable for years. However, that all changed in their final year of high school. Something happened between the two men that changed their lives forever. Although it's clear something happened, nobody actually knows what, except Alex and Dan. Even Ricky and Jack don't seem to know. Dan's mission as a human being seems to be find any way to hurt Alex DeColt, whether it be emotionally, physically, mentally, doesn't matter, Dan wants to do damage and has no problem destroying anybody and everybody so he can get his hands on Alex.

Dan joined CGC in 1997 thanks to Eric Tyler and Adrian Garcia, who brought him back from Alex's past to put him off his game and the two have been feuding ever since. Alex initially seemed to still hold DaLay as a friend when he returned, refusing to fight him or attack him, that soon changed and they've not been able to look each other in the eye since. However, their long time feud seemed to finally come to an end in February 2014, when The Luck of the Draw wheel decided the type of match that Alex and Dan would face each other in would be a career vs career match, with the CGC World title on the line, a match Dan DaLay won. Their feud simmered down from there, with Alex sitting behind a desk and DaLay still kicking ass and taking names in the ring, they haven't crossed paths many times. However, the old fire seems to have fired up again in recent times as Dan ruined Alex' plans for a new signing for Elimination and clotheslined him, stating he was doing as he was told, showing that even almost twenty years after his debut he'll still do anything to mess with Alex DeColt if he gets the chance.

So what is Dan's motive? Will we ever find out? Or will it be one of wrestling's eternal mystery's that will never be revealed? I don't know but what I do know is Dan isn't doing these actions for no reason, he's been given a plan by somebody and he's executing it, the only trouble is what is that plan and when will we find out what it is?

Unread 02-12-2017, 03:21 PM
Low Minors

Really liked the profile thanks!
Unread 02-12-2017, 05:34 PM
Super Star

yeah I've always quite liked Dan anyway but I really enjoyed that. Whilst I sort of hope whatever reason keeps Dan and Alex fighting is never revealed, I hope if it is, it's something awful Alex did that puts a new perspective on the whole feud and redeems Dan before he retires.
Unread 02-14-2017, 04:19 PM
Super Star

CGC Title Bout Wrestling
Sunday, Week 3, January 2016.
Pengrowth Place, (Alberta).
0.71 (533,780)

Davis Ditterich and Adrian Garcia introduce us to our first TV show post Elimination. Davis covers lasst nights main event and how it ended, with Garcia popping in to say that Jack got lucky that Gargantuan finished by DQ. Davis continued by noting that tonight all six members of the main event are in action here tonight.

Alex declares last night's main event a disgrace and that is why all members of the match are in action tonight. He continues that he doesn’t mind people settling their differences as long as it’s in the ring and between the ring bells. He states if there are any interference or post match attacks that involve the competitors from last night's main event, the culprits will be suspended until Luck of the Draw without pay.
Rating: 75/ B-

Zeus angrily shouts for Prometheus as he knows it has been him who has been pulling all these tricks. He states Stevie isn’t here tonight for his own safety and if Prometheus doesn’t come out, Zeus will go look for him.

Prometheus does come out and Zeus continuously shouts at him vigourously asking for answers but Prometheus remains silent.

Out of nowhere, Blockbuster attacks Zeus leaving him prone in the ring. The commentators are quick to mention Blockbuster's weird behaviour at Elimination and says that maybe Prometheus has called him to help his mission, whatever that may be.
Rating: 57/ C-

v

With the beatdown on Zeus just haing taken place, Dan DaLay comes out for his match and seems to be in for an easy go of it. Truthfully, it isn't as easy as Dan expected as Zeus does fight back on numerous occassions but in reality Zeus really is just delaying the inevitable and Dan hits a DaLay Down
(Inverted Piledriver) for the win as Garcia notes not even a demi-god can stop DaLay while Davis quickly assures us that on a day where he wasn't attacked, Zeus would have given DaLay a much more even contest.
Winner: Dan DaLay
Rating: 55/ C-

Shane Nelson is backstage, with an astronaut suit on. Jenny Playmate asks him where he was and Nelson says at Space camp but he’s more concerned with Bobby Thomas destroying his fun as he cost him the Canadian title on Friday. He says there match tonight will be no fun for Thomas as he is going to beat Thomas so bad that he might even enjoy. Suddenly, Bobby Thomas is standing beside Nelson, emotionless and serious, as Playmate notes that she seriously doubts that is even a possibility.
Rating: 44/ D

Joey Poison and Faith are walking in the corridor when they hear Ian Identity and Alex are having a conversation, mainly because they are shouting. Poison and Faith go up to the door and listen. Ian asks “Why is this such a secret? Why can’t the world know?” Alex replies “You know exactly why, this is much bigger than you and me, Ian. It’s about CGC and that’s what matters most right now” Ian retorts "How will this affect CGC, the fans won't...", Alex comes back with "It has nothing to do with the fans. The fans would love you regardless, but I can't risk this coming out. Not only could it hurt you, it'd hurt CGC. A scandal like that", Ian returns with "Well if you didn't...." "Enough! Go now, before you say something you regret" Alex barks and Ian is livid. He stares at Alex momentarily before going to leave, Poison and Faith run away before Ian sees them.
Rating: 56/ C-

v

Price and Del Veccio have a really open exchange early on but Del Veccio tries to pin Price numerous times with sneaky schoolboys but can't get the three. Price is mainly in control but Del Veccio constantly does his best to sneak a victory. However, it is not to be as Price hits a Price Check (Double Arm DDT) to get the win.
Winner: Christian Price
Rating: 57/ C-

After his match, the CGC Canadian champ is walking backstage when he is confronted by Captain Canada and Canada Kid. They ask him if he’s seen any underworld activities around these parts and Del Veccio is completely confused and says “no” and begins to walk off but is stopped by Captain Canada as he says that he has heard that he is a sneaky man, Del Veccio, I prefer the term lucky and Captain Canada states he’ll be keeping an eye on him.

Alex comes up to Del Veccio and says that he has his opponent picked at Luck of the Draw and it is Ian Identity. Del Veccio seems annoyed that Identity hasn’t earned the shot like he had which Alex responds that’s the way the cookie crumbles.
Rating: 41/ D

v

An early exchange is extremely open and Nelson uses quick high flying moves while Thomas is highly technical. Thomas grounds Nelson but he always comes back. It's quite even and even when one of the competitors get the upper hand the other comes straight back. Nelson tries to hit a Clash of Styles (Inverted Headlock Backbreaker) but Thomas reverses it right into a Specialist Touch (Single Arm DDT) and that gives him for the win.
Winner: Bobby Thomas
Rating: 46/ D

After the match, Shane offers Bobby a handshake and he accepts it, Bobby then leaves as Shane runs after him.
Rating: 42/ D

Project Runway are backstage looking at themselves in mirrors when Grunt and Stink walk by. Newton and Golden comment on their disgusting stench and disgraceful aesthetics as they pass. They hear them and they walk over, towering over the models. The models can barely handle the stench and are pantomime vomiting while Golden sprays them with a fragrance that smells awful, but it's still better than them. The Nation of Filth are about to attack when the Models throw some make up powder in their face and flee.
Rating: 40/ D-

The Dirty White Boys go out to their bikes but they have been vandalised. The words "Predators Rule" have been plastered all over them with spray paint and the Dirty White Boys vow to get their revenge. As they try their best not to get upset.
Rating: 36/ D-

v

Ricky tries his best to get Gargantuan off his feet but really struggles despite getting good offense in. Gargantuan stops the onslaught with a nasty clothesline and dominates breifly ragdolling Ricky around the ring. Ricky however, is able to come back with right after right after right and a dropkick staggers the big man, and a missile dropkick from the top knocks him to the floor. Here comes Ricky, off the top rope with a leg drop, Gargantuan blocks it. Ricky springboards off the ropes but Gargantuan catches him, chokeslam, 1. 2. 3.
Winner: Gargantuan
Rating: 63/ C

Backstage, Jack gives Ricky his condolences of losing tonight and that Gargantuan is no picnic. Ricky agrees but feels he has let Jack down, Jack disagrees saying he was this close to beating a giant and that’s a feat in itself. He asks Ricky to join him ringside for the match tonight, just so there's no funny business.
Rating: 87/ B+

w/vw/

Jack starts the match very well, controlling the match but soon Seeker is back in it with a dropkick. The two trade the upper hand as Ricky and Gargantuan watch from the outside. Seeker then really begins to get the upper hand and hits a plethora of high impact moves such as a running crossbody, missile dropkick and most impressively a springboard shooting star press but none can get the three, so he begins to set up the Daredevil Drop (Springboard Senton Bomb) but Jack counters it with a superman punch and Seeker crashes and burns. With both men down but Jack up to his feet first as Seeker is still on one knee, Gargantuan gets onto the apron about to get in the ring when Ricky jumps up and onto his back. This distracts Seeker and Gargantuan grabs Ricky and swings him around, making Ricky's legs smash into Seeker's head, Jack takes advantage with a DeColt Driver ( modified Seated Neck Plant) and that seals the victory.
Winner: Jack DeColt
Rating: 67/ C+

Post match Gargantuan leaves after flinging Ricky to the floor from the apron, he's clearly hurt but is able to get up and celebrate with his brother in the ring. However, that is interupted by Alex coming out. He stands face to face with his younger brother and states “I’m not angry, just disappointed as I thought my own flesh and blood could obey my orders”. Completely confused, Ricky doesn't seem to know what Alex is talking about. Alex sighs stating despite what happened, Ricky still interfered in the match and affected it's outcomes and tells Ricky he’s been suspended til Luck of the Draw without pay, the crowd boo as Alex looks helpless.
Rating: 72/ B-

Show Rating: 73/ B-