Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-10-2017, 09:27 AM
Living Legend

NEWS: USPW PREDICTION CONTEST!

Welcome to the prediction contest for USPW. This one will last for the first three months of 2016. Here are our standings after week 1...

1. Kitarzu=1 Win
Russelrules44=1 Win

3. KnowYourEnemy=0 Wins
Uncrewed=0 Wins
Herrbear=0 Wins
Hyde Hill=0 Wins
King Bison=0 Wins
Pteroid=0 Wins
TAGS: USPW #PredictionContest #KeepPounding

2016 All Rights Reserved. USPW.com is a property of USPW
Unread 06-10-2017, 10:18 AM
Rookie

Dang, should have seen the draw coming! Lol
Looks like you've got big plans for Jumbo Jackson, I really liked the promo write up for him. Great show over all I look forward to the next one
Unread 06-10-2017, 11:53 AM
Living Legend

NEWS: USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING PREVIEW!

One week ago, on USPW American Wrestling, we thought that we were going to find the new number one contender to the USPW World title. Instead, we were left with more questions than answers when Steve Frehley assaulted both challengers, Rich Money and Nicky Champion. We have yet to hear who has been named the number one contender. However, we were told that Allen Packer has assigned a brand new General Manager for USPW. This new General Manager will make his or her debut this night on American Wrestling. Their first point of business must be to assign a new number one contender, right?

One of the big matches that we know about this week is the first defense of the USPW World Television title of the new year. Casey Valentine is a strong champion but he will be taking on the mighty wrestler known simply as The Force. We can be sure that The Titans will be lurking around this match. Can The Force fight off a possible three-on-one assault? Or will he get some help when facing The Titans? Make sure to be there to find out.

Last week, we found out that we will see the return of Jumbo Jackson on American Wrestling. We have not heard if he will be in a match or if he will be in some other segment. We do know for sure that he is in the building. You can bet that he's an unhappy Jumbo man. What will happen when he returns to American Wrestling?

Plus we will have other wrestlers in the building, including Gorgon and Raven Robinson. Make sure you BE THERE and, as always, Keep Pounding!

Predictions List:

Gorgon vs. Raven Robinson
Comments:

Petr Novak vs. D.C. Rayne
Comments:

Atlas vs. Rick Law
Comments:

USPW Television Title Match
10 Minute Time Limit
Casey Valentine defends vs. The Force
Comments:

Comments On Diary In General:
TAGS: USPW American Wrestling #KeepPounding

===
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Bison View Post
Dang, should have seen the draw coming! Lol
Looks like you've got big plans for Jumbo Jackson, I really liked the promo write up for him. Great show over all I look forward to the next one
Hey King Bison. A lot of people didn't see that draw coming. But it will definitely make more sense as we move forward. I do have some major plans for Jumbo Jackson. He is one of the more underutilized wrestlers in the company, in my opinion. So let's see what I can do to make him relevant again. Glad you enjoyed the show. Let's move right on to the next one!

So everyone knows I am going out of town today and won't be back until Tuesday. I may try to keep up some with my phone but this definitely says you have some time to make predictions.
Unread 06-10-2017, 12:51 PM
Low Minors

Predictions List:

Comments:

Comments:

Atlas vs. Rick Law
Comments:

10 Minute Time Limit
Unread 06-10-2017, 01:56 PM
All Star

Comments: Probably a competitive match, won by Gorgon.

Comments: I'm going with Novak getting back some momentum.

Atlas vs. Rick Law
Comments: Easy win for the law enforcer.

10 Minute Time Limit
Comments: A DQ win for our favorite power and paint freak.

A strong TV outing for the heels, especially Frehley. Babyface will to rebound someway.
Unread 06-10-2017, 05:09 PM
Rookie

Predictions List:

Comments: one on one I think the monster Gorgon has it

Comments: I bet on him for the last show he had better not let me down again!

Atlas vs. Rick Law
Comments: easy choice. Atlast end his night staring at the lights

10 Minute Time Limit
Comments: I'm going with a time limit draw for this one

Additional Comments: I'm excited for the next show and to see what you have planned for Jumbo Jackson. I have posted a few USPW renders in the rerender thread you're absolutely free to use in your diary but this one was created with your version of Steve Frehley in mind so I thought I'd share it for you

Unread 06-11-2017, 12:11 AM
Low Minors

Gorgon

Petr Novak

Rick Law

10 Minute Time Limit
Comments: draw
Unread 06-11-2017, 12:15 AM
Minor League

Comments:

Comments:

Atlas vs. Rick Law
Comments:

10 Minute Time Limit
Comments:

Comments On Diary In General: This looks tremendous! I've never been a huge USPW fan, but I'll be actively following this.
Unread 06-13-2017, 09:39 PM
Living Legend

NEWS: SWF SUPREME TV/TCW PRESENTS TOTAL WRESTLING QUICK RESULTS!

SWF SUPREME TV QUICK RESULTS
TUESDAY WEEK 2 JANUARY 2016:

ANGLE: Backstage segment with Paul Huntingdon and Robbie Retro...C+
Robbie Retro defeated Paul Huntingdon...C+
ANGLE: Backstage segment with Jack Bruce and Hannah...B+
ANGLE: Pre-match interview with Joey Morgan...B-
Joey Morgan defeated Everest...B-
ANGLE: Confrontation involving Squeeky McClean and American Machine...C
Squeeky McClean defeated American Machine...B-
Angry Gilmore defeated Monty Trescarde...B-
ANGLE: Pre-match interview with Jack Bruce and Rogue...B
Brandon James and Eric Eisen went to a no contest with Jack Bruce and Rogue...B

TCW PRESENTS TOTAL WRESTLING QUICK RESULTS
TUESDAY WEEK 2 JANUARY 2016

ANGLE: Skit involving Rocky Golden and Sammy Bach...B
Devine Fortune defeated The Canadian Animals...B-
Marc Speed defeated Dazzling Dave Diamond to retain the TCW International title...B-
ANGLE: Pre-match interview with The New Wave...C
The New Wave defeated The Behemoths...B-
Sammy Bach defeated Eddie Chandler...B+
ANGLE: Pre-match interview with Bryan Vessey...B-
Joshua Taylor defeated Bryan Vessey...A
TAGS: TCW SWF TotalWrestling SupremeTV

2016 All Rights Reserved. PromotionWars.com is a property of Promotion Wars
===
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitarzu View Post
A strong TV outing for the heels, especially Frehley. Babyface will to rebound someway.
Hey Kitarzu. Thanks for the predictions and comments. The first show was definitely heel heavy. Though that is a lot of my personal booking style. I tend to play favorites with the heels. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Bison View Post
Additional Comments: I'm excited for the next show and to see what you have planned for Jumbo Jackson. I have posted a few USPW renders in the rerender thread you're absolutely free to use in your diary but this one was created with your version of Steve Frehley in mind so I thought I'd share it for you

Hey King Bison! Thanks for the predictions and comments. A special thank you for the new re-render of Steve Frehley. I love it and will definitely be using it. As far as Jumbo Jackson goes, he will definitely be used more in this diary than he has been in the past. Feel free to continue with more re-renders. Some I may use, some I may not. But I am definitely happy to see your work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRTVAndrew View Post
Comments On Diary In General: This looks tremendous! I've never been a huge USPW fan, but I'll be actively following this.
Hey HRTVAndrew! Thanks for the predictions and the comments. I'm glad you're enjoying the diary and I hope I can make a new USPW fan out of you.
Unread 06-14-2017, 04:31 AM
Hall of Fame

Comments:

Comments:

Atlas vs. Rick Law
Comments:

10 Minute Time Limit
Casey Valentine defends vs. The Force Signifies draw.
Unread 06-14-2017, 11:16 PM
Living Legend

NEWS: DANNY JILLEFSKI INJURED!

Here at USPW.com, we have learned that play-by-play announcer and former owner of USPW Danny Jillefski has been injured as a result of the intense brawl this past Wednesday night on American Wrestling. Late in the show, Steve Frehley grabbed Rich Money and threw him over the announce table. Jillefski was unable to move in time and Money's feet caught Jillefski in the ribs. This knocked Jillefski up against the barricade. We have learned that Jillefski suffered some unknown injuries as a result of this moment that will leave him unable to resume his play-by-play duties on this week's American Wrestling. We are sorry to hear about this and we wish Danny Jillefski the best of luck in his recovery from these injuries.

Allen Packer has let us know that the show must go on. He has stated that he used his connections to find a replacement for Danny Jillefski while the former owner is on the company's injured reserve. Packer has not stated who that replacement is so we can only speculate based on who is out there as a free agent. The most obvious choice as a replacement would be Peter Michaels, former announcer for Supreme Wrestling Federation. Other possibilities include former USPW announcer Jim Lou Freebush, who is currently working for AAA, Marvin Earnest from MAW and even Mitch Naess, the owner of PSW. All we can do is wait until this week's American Wrestling to find out just who the new play-by-play man is going to be.
TAGS: @USPW #JillefskiInjured

Unread 06-15-2017, 06:26 AM
Low Minors

its good to see Mr USPW back!

USPW has talent at the top of the card and also has few new characters(Frehley, Money, Law and youngsters such as Thomson and Valentine) that you can play with.
Unread 06-15-2017, 12:04 PM
Living Legend

Wednesday, Week 2, January 2016

Live from Clover Fields...
Broadcast via Reverie at On Demand...
USPW presents...

Quote:

USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING!
Quote:

[USPW American Wrestling is brought to you by the newest member of the announce team and that man is Peter Michaels. He is replacing Danny Jillefski, who was injured during the brawl last week. He says that we have a great show coming for you tonight, including the debut of a brand new authority figure here in this company hand-picked by Allen Packer himself. That authority figure comes out to start the show. The slick haired blond enters the ring, playing to the crowd and asking what's up Clover Fields? He introduces himself as the Slick Assassin Ernie Turner and that he is the NEW Sheriff in town here on American Wrestling. He says that he is going to turn this company into a land of opportunity. He is going to make USPW great again. That means that he has to turn his attention to the big show on Reverie coming up a week from Saturday. That show is called Stars, Stripes And Slams. That show is going to be main evented by Steve Frehley defending the USPW World title. The question now is just who his opponent is going to be. In order to determine that, he asks Nicky Champion and Rich Money to come out to the ring for his announcement on just who will be facing Steve Frehley for the World title.]

[Rich Money walks out first to boos from this crowd in Clover Fields. Money bills fall from the ceiling into the audience littering Clover Fields. Money enters the ring and offers a handshake to Ernie Turner. Turner hesitates for a moment and then accepts the handshake. When Turner slides his hand back, he has one of those Money bills. He lifts it up and takes a look at it before folding and ripping it up. He takes the moment to remind everyone that he cannot be bought. Then the mood of the crowd changes when they see the arrival of former USPW World Champion Nicky Champion. The fans begin a 'Champion' chant as he walks out making a beeline for the ring. He steps inside and looks across toward Rich Money. The two men look ready to fight but Turner steps between them. He shakes hands with Champion in the same manner as he did Money. He says that both of these men deserve a World title shot at Stars, Stripes And Slams. So they are going to get the opportunity from the NEW Sheriff of USPW. Tonight, our main event, is going to feature a rematch between Rich Money and Nicky Champion. This time that contest is going to be inside the confines of a fifteen foot high steel cage! Pinfalls, submissions and escaping the cage are the ways to earn a World title match at Stars, Stripes And Slams. If Steve Frehley interferes then he will be given the opportunity to give up his World title belt and a rematch will take place at Stars, Stripes And Slams between Rich Money and Nicky Champion for the title. Money has a microphone and says that they won't need another match between the two of them because he is going to finish things tonight. He offers Champion the microphone. Champion reaches for it and Money strikes him in the head with the microphone and then kicks him between the legs. Champion falls to the mat and Rich Money climbs to the top turnbuckle. He looks down toward Champion, pointing before leaping -- Dollars From Heaven Frog Splash connects on Champion! Money takes a knee beside the fallen Champion and stuffs a Money bill inside the mouth of Champion. Ernie Turner shakes his head and exits the ring. Will this be the scene tonight?]
COMING TONIGHT!

Match #1
Quote:

[Our opening contest features two of the top female athletes in our promotion as the number one contender Gorgon takes on Raven Robinson. Gorgon charges Robinson early in the match and Robinson avoids the charge, striking Gorgon with an enzuigiri kick, knocking her into the corner. Robinson climbs up and begins throwing punches to Gorgon. Gorgon grabs Robinson and walks out from the turnbuckle, throwing Robinson down in what can only be described as an inverted atomic spinebuster. Gorgon places her boot on the neck of Robinson, choking her for a count of four. Gorgon threatens the referee before returning her attention to Robinson. She picks up Robinson and Irish whips her into the turnbuckle. She catches Robinson with an avalanche in the corner before grabbing her by the hair and tossing her to the mat. Gorgon takes aim on Robinson and bounces off the ropes -- Big Splash -- Right into the knees of Robinson! Robinson gets the crowd behind her, using the ropes to pull herself to her feet. Both women meet in the center of the ring exchanging punches! Robinson bounces off the ropes and hits a clothesline! She hits a second clothesline! Robinson bounces off the ropes a third time but she gets caught with a sidewalk slam by Gorgon! Gorgon calls for the finish and picks up the Raven. She lifts Robinson -- Hydra Bomb! The crucifix power bomb plants Robinson in the center of the ring. Gorgon makes a cover, hooking the leg: One, Two, Three!]

Winner: Gorgon (Via Pinfall @ 10:12)
Match Rating: D+
Quote:

[For the second week in a row, we are taken to the backstage area where we find James Justice laid out on the ground. At the point that we arrive, Justice is knocked out facedown on the ground with the EMTs rushing around him. They slowly turn him over onto his back and he has a black eye and a busted lip. The EMTs try to wake him up, using some smelling salts as the NEW Sheriff of USPW, Ernie Turner, walks on to the scene. Turner takes a knee beside Justice as Justice begins to come to. Turner asks Justice if he is alright. Justice says that he is in pain. However, he still has no clue who is attacking him. Turner asks if he caught any clue whatsoever. Justice seems to be thinking about what happened. He rubs his forehead and then says that he caught a glimpse of something green before he got hit. He says he has no clue what the green was or where it came from but that's all he remembers from when he was knocked out. Turner tells Justice that he's going to get to the bottom of this. He says that the Slick Assassin is on the case and that the NEW Sheriff of USPW will find out just who is behind this. The two men shake hands before we cut away.]
Quote:

[We are taken to a promo featuring the USPW Women's Champion Melody! Melody is standing in front of a blue screen. She holds up the title belt and begins by saying that she is proud to be your USPW Women's Champion. She says that she represents the best female athletes in the world. That means that she also represents her opponent at Stars, Stripes And Slams: Gorgon. She says that she knows that Gorgon has been to the top of the mountain before. But at the top of the mountain right now is the wrestler who makes the most beautiful music in the ring and that is Melody. That means that Gorgon is going to have to try to make some beautiful music with Melody. She knows that Gorgon is going to give everything she has in the ring against Melody. However, when the smoke clears and a three count is made, she says that she is going to be the one standing tall with this belt still around her waist. She says that at Stars, Stripes And Slams, she is going to be the one with the perfect Melody. Melody raises the belt up high again and we cut from the promo screen to the ring for our next match.]
Match #2
Quote:

[Our second match this evening features two men who will fight in tag team action at Stars, Stripes And Slams. Last week, D.C. Rayne pinned Petr Novak in a six man tag team match. This week, it's singles action between the two men with the bigger Novak facing off against D.C. Rayne. The beginning of the match features some back and forth action between the two men. Rayne takes the advantage about a minute into the match. He sends Novak outside the ring and then bounces off the ropes -- suicide dive! The dive knocks Novak back into the barricade and the man known as The Storm has the crowd behind him. Rayne brings the action back inside the ring and then heads to the top turnbuckle. He leaps but Novak catches him around the waist! Novak locks in a bear hug, squeezing and swinging Rayne back and forth. He releases Rayne and lifts him up, planting him hard with a power bomb in the center of the ring. He drags Rayne over to the corner and climbs to the second turnbuckle -- seated senton splash! Novak reaches over and grabs the ropes as the referee drops down to count: One, Two, Three! Novak picks up a cheap win here tonight.]

Winner: Petr Novak (Via Pinfall @ 6:14)
Match Rating: C+
Quote:

[The promo area is filled with another USPW champion. This time it is the USPW National Champion Trent Shaffer. Shaffer has the USPW National title belt across his waist and he looks into the camera, saying that in a little over a week he is scheduled to defend this National title against the former champion Rick Law. There's a reason why Rick Law is the former champion. It's because he met up with someone better than he is. He met up with someone better looking than George Clooney in his prime and that man is the man Trent Shaffer. Shaffer says that he has about six million dollars in the bank thanks to winning this title. He says that he lives in a big house on the best side of town so far away from Clover Fields. In fact, he wouldn't set foot in that arena no matter what Allen Packer decided to pay him. He says that he doesn't even drive cars anymore. Instead, he lets his limousine driver take him and all the lovely ladies wherever they want to go. This is all because he is the one and only National Champion. He refuses to give all this up. He refuses to lose the gold belt that has made him an icon. So, Rick Law, you want your title shot at Stars, Stripes And Slams? You have to do something for Trent Shaffer. It's not just some ordinary match. He tells Law that he wants that nightstick put on a pole before the match. Whoever can get to it can use it during the match so that Law can learn what it's like to serve hard time. He says he's going to prove why he is the best because the bottom line is that to be the champ, you've got to beat the champ. Shaffer motions toward the belt as we go elsewhere in the arena.]
Quote:

[The scene is the infamous USPW soda machine. Standing in front of the soda machine is the man in the green mask Enygma. Enygma seems to be selecting a soda when he gets headbutted from behind by Tribal Warrior! The crowd boos in the background as Warrior takes the shocked Enygma and begins ramming him head-first over and over against the strong soda machine. After about four hits against the machine, Warrior takes a few steps back and lands the Head Hunter Special! The running big boot catches Enygma, trapping his head between the boot and the soda machine. Enygma slowly crumples down along the machine to the ground. Warrior makes some gutteral sounds that may be some type of island language. He begins putting boots to Enygma, using one english word and that word is 'sacrifice.' Peter Michaels puts Tribal Warrior down as a maniac in a voiceover as Warrior continues the assault on the man that beat him last week. Tribal Warrior picks up Enygma and leans him against the soda machine -- Head Hunter Special! He gives him a second Head Hunter Special before security steps in to break things up. Tribal Warrior grunts and groans before he is finally led away by seurity. EMTs and officials step in to check on Enygma. Something definitely has to be done about Tribal Warrior. Without Java to reign him in, he may have gone completely psycho!]
Match #3
Quote:

Atlas vs. Rick Law

[Our third match of the evening features the lovely Dawn Gemmell leading Rick Law down to the ring to take on Atlas. The muscular big heavyweight Atlas has been in USPW for five years and has yet to make a large impact on the roster. On the other side, Rick Law has been back in USPW for less than two years and is a former National champion, having only recently lost the title to Trent Shaffer. Law, though, is not used to facing someone who is larger than he is and that shows in the early goings. Atlas uses his power in a test of strength to bring Law down to the mat. He immediately puts the boots to Law when the hold is released. Outside the ring, Dawn tries to get the fans involved. Atlas goes for the Kronus Bomb within the first couple of minutes but Law struggles free and lands behind Atlas. He brings him over with a backslide, scoring a two count. Dawn does a cheer outside the ring to bring Law back into the match and it works to give him a second wind. Law tosses Atlas outside the ring and then bounces off the ropes -- Disturbing The Peace! Law shows off some great agility with a baseball slide kick to the mouth of Atlas! The match quickly moves back in the ring where Law stuns Atlas with the Justice Jam, the vicious uppercut. He sends Atlas to the ropes -- Squad Car Slam! The sidewalk slam plants Atlas in the center of the ring and Law makes a cover: One, Two, Three! Momentum is on the side of Rick Law!]

Winner: Rick Law (Via Pinfall @ 5:59)
Match Rating: C
Quote:

[An area backstage is set up as the office of the NEW Sheriff in charge of USPW and that man is The Slick Assassin Ernie Turner! But he is not alone in his office. Instead, joining him in that office is the return of the man known as Jumbo Jackson. Jackson, the bulky big heavyweight, flexes for a moment as the camera zooms in on the former USPW World Champion. Turner says that he wants to welcome Jackson back to the company after taking a month off. Jackson says he wants a shot at the World title and he doesn't care what opponent he has to go through to get that title shot. Turner says that the World title scene is filled up right now. But what he can guarantee is that Jumbo Jackson will be wrestling at Stars, Stripes And Slams one week from Saturday. Jackson shakes his head and says he doesn't think Turner understands what he is saying. He wants to inflict pain. That is what he does. Turner knows that Jackson inflicts pain. That is why he has the perfect opponent lined up for Jackson at Stars, Stripes And Slams. But that reveal will wait until next week right here on American Wrestling. Jackson warns Turner that he will be making an impact sooner rather than later. Jackson turns and walks off, while Turner gets on his cell phone. Turner talks to security, telling them to escort Jackson out of the building tonight. He cannot have Jackson ruining his main event.]
Match #4
Quote:

10 Minute Time Limit

[The USPW Television Champion, Casey Valentine, quickly exits the ring as soon as the bell sounds and begins pacing at ringside. Still in the ring, The Force looks as intense as ever, watching Valentine pacing but seemingly losing his patience. The Force exits the ring and begins chasing Valentine around the ring. Valentine enters the ring and puts a boot to the skull of The Force when The Force joins him in the ring. Valentine throws a few punches and then lifts The Force, body slamming him to the mat. Valentine plays to a booing crowd, showing his cockiness as he stands over the body of The Force. Valentine locks The Force in a headlock and then twists him over to the mat, scoring a two count before The Force gets his shoulder up. Valentine twists in the headlock and then shifts around, hooking a hammerlock on The Force. Valentine does his best to keep the pace slow, knowing that he just has to survive ten minutes in the ring with The Force and he retains the Television title that he has held since August of last year. Valentine continues to work over The Force for the first five minutes of the contest. That is, until Valentine goes for the Deep Impact. The Force blocks the attempted double arm DDT and brings Valentine over with a back body drop. The crowd cheers, trying to will The Force forward and The Force grabs the ropes. He begins shaking the ropes from bottom to top, ignoring some blows that Valentine lands on him. The Force blocks a punch and fires several punches to Valentine's skull, knocking him backward. The Force sends Valentine to the ropes and begins a criss-cross on the ropes to confuse Valentine. Valentine stops himself and gets mowed down with a clothesline by The Force! The Force hits several more clotheslines and then he calls for the Full Force! He lifts Valentine up -- Full Force! The Suplex Powerslam brings Valentine to the mat! The Force mkes the cover, hooking the leg: One, Two, DING! DING! DING! The bell is rung before the three count can be administered. The match ends in a time limit draw.]

Winner: Draw (Via Time Limit Finish @ 10:00)
Match Rating: C
Quote:

[The Force stands up, thinking he was victorious and is the new USPW Television Champion but referee Baby Jamie throws down his arms. Jamie explains to him that the time limit expired before the three count. The Force stomps in the ring before he is joined inside by The Titans! Tyson Baine and T-Rex knock down The Force with a double shoulderblock. Baine yanks up The Force and strikes him with the Devil's Hammer. A big clubbing blow brings The Force right back down to the mat. T-Rex grabs The Force and locks on the Jurassic Crush! The Force tries to fight the hold but Tyson Baine begins throwing punches to wear down the man in the face paint. Suddenly, the crowd is a little surprised when someone comes running out from the back to make the save. It's Da Freak Andre Jones and his volleyball Henry! Jones slides into the ring and ducks a clothesline attempt by Tyson Baine! Jones tosses Henry to Baine, who catches the volleyball -- Superkick sends Henry right into the skull of Tyson Baine! Baine falls backward and out of the ring. T-Rex releases The Force and takes a face full of Henry! The blow knocks T-Rex against the ropes and Jones clotheslines T-Rex to join his partner at ringside. Andre Jones grabs Henry and raises him up. The crowd begins a 'Henry' chant as Jones does a head bang with Henry, standing back-to-back with The Force. The crowd is definitely rocking right now with Henry, Andre Jones and The Force.]
Quote:

[One more promo begins tonight featuring The Complete Package Joss Thompson. Thompson is standing in front of a red background with his last name across the background in silver glitter colors. Thompson says that he is here right now to save the show before the ratings go right there in the toilet. He says that he is a man who deserves respect and will get that respect from all the Jossaholics out there. He makes a promise to the fans that he is going to go straight to the top right where he belongs. He is going to save everyone from the mediocrity that the show has become. He says that they have been led to believe that mediocrity is excellence. Men like James Justice and Enygma and Nicky Champion have been at the top for too long. The show has gone completely stale at the top. That is where he comes in. Because, unlike the uninteresting and untalented wrestlers that come in and out of the company, The Complete Package is excellence. That means that Joss Thompson is the man who should be your role model. I should be your role model because I am better than each and every one of you. So enjoy it when I am on your screen because Joss Thompson=ratings. Thompson nods and gives a thumbs up and cheesy smile before we cut away from the Complete Package.]
Quote:

[A video begins to play to showcase a new wrestler soon-to-debut. The video begins with total darkness and the sound of marching in the background. The streets of the former Soviet Union are shown with Russian soldiers marching in perfect step. These Russian soldiers are followed by the camera as they twist and turn the streets of Moscow. The Russian soldiers all group together inside Red Square, forming a phalanx as they stand at attention. Standing before these soldiers is a man shrouded completely in darkness. He begins speaking in Russian with closed captions at the bottom of the screen to translate his words. He states that the time is coming to put down those puny American dogs. He says that Americans are weak and need protection from other countries but the Soviets are strong. He says that Mother Russia shall soon become one great nation again. He states that the beginning of the reformation of the Soviet Union begins with his debut in United States Pro Wrestling. He says that he will be the one to destroy the United States from the inside. Today marks a great day for Mother Russia. The man steps from the shadows and reveals himself to be Marat Khoklov! The soldiers salute him and he releases a mighty battle cry before the flag of the Soviet Union is shown blowing in the breeze. Then the video fades to black and it's time for our main event.]
Match #5
Quote:

#1 Contender Match
Steel Cage Match
Rich Money vs. Nicky Champion

[This main event is a rematch from last week's draw. But this time the two men who want to be the number one contender battle inside a steel cage. Rich Money and Nicky Champion make their entrances along with senior referee Robbie Sanchez. The two competitors meet in the center of the ring as the bell sounds and Money offers a handshake to start the match. The fans tell Champion not to accept the handshake, though. They cannot trust Rich Money! Champion is thinking about it but as he thinks, Money brings his hand up and slaps Champion across the face! The crowd boos loudly and Champion doesn't look very happy about the slap. Money steps back into the ropes but he cannot escape the ring because of the cage! Champion moves in but the referee backs him up, allowing Money to get away from the ropes. The two men meet in the center of the ring and Champion slaps Money this time! Money's eyes go wide but Champion begins throwing punches! He sends Money to the ropes and catches him with a kick to the midsection. Champion goes for the Hawkeye Hammer but Money pulls himself free, tripping to the mat and backing into a corner. Champion raises a hand, showing that he was this close to dropping Money for good. Money gets back to his feet and charges Champion. He ducks a clothesline and grabs Champion around the waist. He goes for the Bank Roll but Champion fights out of it with a headbutt. Champion backs up and Money raises his hand this time to show he was only one move away from getting the win over Champion. Money turns and begins trying to climb the cage as Champion is a little staggered from giving that headbutt. Champion makes it over, though, yanking Money down off the cage.]

[The great chemistry between these two wrestlers is obvious as they slow build this match from the beginning. There is some solid back and forth wrestling in the beginning of this match with both men trying to make escapes by climbing the cage. However, neither man are able to leave the cage in the first ten minutes. As we eclipse ten minutes gone into the match, Rich Money has taken firm control of the contest. He takes Champion by the head and rams him hard into the steel cage. Champion bounces back onto the mat and a small cut has opened up on his forehead. Money looks down at Champion and picks him up, throwing punches to the forehead to open that cut more. Blood trickles down the face of Champion and Money catches Champion in the Bank Roll! The side belly-to-belly suplex plants Champion on the mat. Money looks around to the crowd before he grabs the legs of Champion. He twists him around and locks in an Indian Deathlock! Champion cries out in agony but refuses to submit, wiping away at the blood on his face and trying to reach the ropes to force a break in the hold. The crowd begins to clap and stomp their feet, trying to get Champion back into this contest. Champion stretches and crawls and finally reaches the ropes. Referee Robbie Sanchez steps in and breaks the hold. This leads to an argument between Rich Money and Robbie Sanchez. After all, Money cannot be disqualified in this contest. Money places a boot squarely to the forehead of Champion and then heads to the top turnbuckle slowly. He points down toward Champion and then leaps -- Dollars From Heaven! Money connects with his high angle frog splash! Money grabs his ribs, hesitating for a few moments before he covers Champion.]

[....1....

....Shoulder Up!]

[Somehow, someway Nicky Champion got his shoulder up before the three count. The crowd bursts into cheers as Rich Money argues with the referee. He shoves Robbie Sanchez and then catches the referee with the Bank Roll, planting him on the mat in frustration. Money goes back to the top turnbuckle and then climbs up the steel cage. He's not quite to the top when he looks back down a the fallen Champion. He points again and then leaps off the cage with another Dollars From Heaven -- Champion gets his knees up and Money crashes right into the knees of Champion ribs-first! Champion rolls Money up in a small package but the referee hasn't recovered from the Bank Roll given to him by Rich Money. There's definitely more than a count of three in the small package but no referee to make that count. The hold is released and Champion pulls himself up, again wiping blood away from his face. He grabs Money and begins ramming him on all four sides of the steel cage. He bounces Money off each side with the last busting him open wide. Blood gushes from the wound on Money's face as Champion sends Money into a corner. Champion climbs up and begins throwing punches as the crowd counts along to ten. Robbie Sanchez can be seen stirring in the background slowly. Champion drops down and sends Money to the ropes. Money ducks a clothesline and comes back with a cross body, hooking the leg: One..........Two........Shoulder Up! A long, slow count by the hurting Robbie Sanchez gives Champion a chance to kick out. Both men get to their feet and Champion catches Money with a kick to the gut. He yanks Money in between his legs -- Hawkeye Hammer! The double underhook facebuster plants Money in the center of the ring. Champion slowly rolls over in a cover, hooking the leg:]

[..........1..........

..........3!]

Winner: Nicky Champion (Via Pinfall @ 27:24)
Match Rating: B+
Quote:

[Nicky Champion has pinned Rich Money and is now the new number one contender to the USPW World title! But he had to put his body through the seven layers of hell to get to this point inside the steel cage. Referee Robbie Sanchez staggers to his feet and raises the arm of Nicky Champion in victory. Champion drops to a knee, obviously in agony. He doesn't have time to think about it, though, as the USPW World Champion Steve Frehley walks out from the back, raising the USPW World title. These two men will go one on one at Stars, Stripes And Slams for the World title. Frehley charges the ring and enters through the cage door, leaping right into a brawl with Nicky Champion! Both men exchange punches in the center of the ring. The crowd is firmly behind Champion but the beating he took in this match definitely shows when Frehley starts to get an advantage. Frehley, the fresher man of the two, grabs Champion by the throat and looks into his eyes. Then he lifts Champion into a press slam, showing his strength when he throws Champion like a lawn dart head-first into the steel cage! Officials come out but Frehley moves over to the door and pulls out chain, locking the door and keeping anyone from coming in the ring. Frehley returns his attention to Champion -- Dark Destroyer Spear! He nearly breaks Champion in half with his specialty spear! Champion is down on the mat and holding his ribs but he is barely able to move and unable to defend himself as Frehley continues with the attack. Frehley concludes this assault by laying out Champion with the Frehley's Comet. The Tornado Face Slam leaves Champion unmoving and lying on the mat in a pool of his own blood. Frehley lifts the USPW World title belt as he stands in the ring over top of his Stars, Stripes And Slams opponent. Will Nicky Champion even make it to Stars, Stripes And Slams? Make sure you keep tuned in here on Reverie and USPW.com for all the latest.]
===
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanX View Post
its good to see Mr USPW back!

USPW has talent at the top of the card and also has few new characters(Frehley, Money, Law and youngsters such as Thomson and Valentine) that you can play with.
It's great to be back, SanX. Thank you for the sentiment, though. I really appreciate it. USPW definitely has some talent with both old and new characters having a future in this company. Where that future goes will be up to me and my readers to decide. But thank you for the comment.
Unread 06-15-2017, 12:11 PM
Living Legend

NEWS: USPW PREDICTION CONTEST!

Welcome to the prediction contest for USPW. This one will last for the first three months of 2016. Here are our standings after week 2...

1. Kitarzu=1 Win
Russelrules44=1 Win
Hyde Hill=1 Win
King Bison=1 Win
bonnie=1 Win

6. KnowYourEnemy=0 Wins
Uncrewed=0 Wins
Herrbear=0 Wins
Pteroid=0 Wins
HRTVAndrew=0 Wins
TAGS: USPW #PredictionContest #KeepPounding

Unread 06-15-2017, 04:46 PM
Living Legend

NEWS: USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING PREVIEW!

Last week on USPW American Wrestling we saw the crowning of a new number one contender to the USPW World title and that man is the Hawkeye Nicky Champion! He defeated Rich Money inside a steel cage and now has a title shot this Saturday against the USPW World Champion Steve Frehley. The Dark Destroyer made his presence known and felt following Champion's victory when he beat the challenger down, leaving him in a pool of his own blood. This week on American Wrestling, our NEW Sheriff in town, Ernie Turner, has decided to book a tag team match to make up for what happened to Champion following last week's encounter. Steve Frehley will be forced to team up with Rich Money to take on Nicky Champion and a partner of his own choosing. Who will Champion choose to be his partner? Will he even be up to wrestling? Will Frehley and Money be able to coexist? Find out all this and more on American Wrestling.

Last week was also notable for the return, at least in a backstage capacity, of Jumbo Jackson. Jackson was in the office of Ernie Turner, who stated that he would have an opponent for Jackson at Stars, Stripes And Slams. Jackson threatened to make an impact sooner rather than later. Who will Turner have for Jackson at Stars, Stripes And Slams? What will Jackson do in action this week? Make sure you tune in on Reverie to find out.

For two straight weeks, James Justice has been assaulted in the backstage locker room area. No one knows who has been doing these attacks but Justice says that he saw some green last week. Ernie Turner has said that he will be getting to the bottom of these attacks. Could he have found out who was attacking Justice? The Dude will be in the ring this week as he takes on the man known as The Complete Package Joss Thompson. Thompson has been looking for some competition and he definitely has some when he takes on James Justice. Will Justice be in any shape to compete, especially against a younger talent like The Complete Package?

The Towers Of Power have not been seen in a USPW ring or backstage this year so far. Danny Rushmore is going to get a USPW Television title shot against Casey Valentine this week. However, we have also learned that they are going to have an announcement this week on American Wrestling. We do not have the details about this announcement but the two men are multiple time tag team champions. They deserve the time on the Reverie Network.

Plus we will have other wrestlers in the building, including Gorgon and Melody. Make sure you BE THERE and, as always, Keep Pounding!

Predictions List:

Joss Thompson vs. James Justice
Comments:

10 Minute Time Limit
Casey Valentine defends vs. Danny Rushmore
Comments:

Tribal Warrior vs. Running Wolf
Comments:

Bob Casey vs. Freddie Datsun
Comments:

Non-Title Match
Tiffany Jade vs. Melody
Comments:

Steve Frehley and Rich Money vs. Nicky Champion and ???
Comments:

TAGS: USPW American Wrestling #KeepPounding