Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-11-2014, 12:43 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by castorius View Post
So, this contract is costing me a total of about $175,000 a month without taking into account bonuses......
Situations like this remind me as to why I never give into to the urge to hand out any "Creative Control", "Wage Matching" Clauses....
Unread 03-11-2014, 12:48 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanMTheMan View Post
Situations like this remind me as to why I never give into to the urge to hand out any "Creative Control", "Wage Matching" Clauses....
Ya I'm the same, I never usually hand out the Creative Control clause. I didn't even for Dan Stone Jr. I like to have full control over the results of my cards. However, the Wage Matching clause was already included with Jack DeColt by default at the start of my game, not my fault

I only gave the Wage Matching clause to Dan Stone Jr. because I figure I'll never be making another bank breaking signing like that for the next 4 years of my game.
Unread 03-11-2014, 09:50 AM
Minor League

Delete this post please.

Last edited by CharlieCornell : 03-11-2014 at 07:12 PM.
Unread 03-11-2014, 11:16 AM
Super Star

Kind of happy about that. I'm looking forward to Burchill making a bigger impact in my version of WWE.

Also my Pay Per View went pretty well. I'm happy with the buyrate and attendance.

....Well dammit
Unread 03-11-2014, 02:15 PM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain2 View Post
....Well dammit
This could be good for storyline purposes though. Angle can play on the whole "broken freakin' neck" thing from the Olympics and now "broken freakin' hip". If he's available for angles, have him run out the 30 day defence clause they always talk about before getting stripped, then have the belt on the line for the Rumble match, with the returning Angle challenging the new champion if he's back in time for Mania.

Or if he's off TV straight away, have so many challengers that it becomes a mess and contentious, so the December PPV is inconclusive and you get into the Rumble that way. Or just crown a new "interim" champ and Angle comes back claiming he's the "real" champ.

In some ways, this sets up a great 'Mania feud, if Angle will recover in time.
Unread 03-11-2014, 02:32 PM
Living Legend

Quote:
*snip*
No Survivor Series matches?
Unread 03-11-2014, 04:35 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanMTheMan View Post
I'll offer CC to managers just to ice the cake in a bidding war but only if it's a huge back and forth. Typically over someone like Heyman.
Unread 03-11-2014, 05:07 PM
Super Star

@SlimJim, That's actually a good point. He seems to be gone for only twenty days and should still be available for angles. Hopefully he'll return for Armageddon so I can just have him talk trash until then.

@Jaysin, the six man match was my attempt at a Survivor Series match. I forgot that they're normally eight man matches :P

I was asked via PM for my save file so I figured that I'd share it again. The picture base I'm using is from "The War begins" 1996 mod. Although I have made some myself or taken them from other mods I have installed depending on the look I want to have for one of my guys.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/yy...u/WWE_2004.zip

Last edited by Captain2 : 03-12-2014 at 11:25 AM.
Unread 03-11-2014, 05:17 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCornell View Post

Edge Vs. Christian - World Heavyweight Championship
See this is a wrestlemania match I'd want to have seen. Instead we got Edge Vs Alberto.... sigh.
Unread 03-12-2014, 10:13 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
I was asked via PM for my save file so I figured that I'd share it again. The picture base I'm using is from "The War begins" 1996 mod. Although I have made some myself or taken them from other mods I have installed depending on the look I want to have for one of my guys.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bj...alter_2003.zip
I must be doing something wrong cos I couldn't get this to work. Is there a different knack for creating a database for other people's games than regular mods?
Unread 03-12-2014, 10:24 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddoxEra View Post
I must be doing something wrong cos I couldn't get this to work. Is there a different knack for creating a database for other people's games than regular mods?
Oh, sorry I messed up and forgot to include a file. I'd fix it but Mediafire seems to be down so I'll have to wait for that to start working.
Unread 03-12-2014, 10:31 AM
Minor League

I've had two separate incidents within a week of each other of John Morrison/Rhett Titus and Adam Cole/Mike Bennett becoming friends because of Swiss cinema..... CLAUDIO CASTAGNOLI SIGNING IMMINENT!
Unread 03-12-2014, 10:33 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZies View Post
I've had two separate incidents within a week of each other of John Morrison/Rhett Titus and Adam Cole/Mike Bennett becoming friends because of Swiss cinema..... CLAUDIO CASTAGNOLI SIGNING IMMINENT!
They're probably just watching Antonio Cesaro matches while dressed in tuxedos and claiming its high culture.
Unread 03-12-2014, 10:44 AM
Minor League

Quote:
They're probably just watching Antonio Cesaro matches while dressed in tuxedos and claiming its high culture.
New stable confirmed.
Unread 03-12-2014, 11:24 AM
Super Star

http://www.mediafire.com/download/yy...u/WWE_2004.zip

There, proper version. Sorry about that :P