Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-21-2016, 03:20 AM
Low Minors

Thumbs up

Quote:

I may attempt this one again later - not big on it. Can this tide you over till then?
Yes! I'll use it right away. I'm intrigued with your next attempt on this, though.

Thank you.

I see SOTBPW as a very progressive and clever company (just as how their company bio described). So rather than trying to force break-in into the US and battles with the Big Three, I believe SOTBPW will rather taking the step of cementing their presence in spanish-speaking fanbase globally, which is actually south of Mexico, Central America, Carribean, and South America. Huge market that perhaps will be difficult for the Big Three to get into.

Which unfortunately those areas are not yet featured on the game.
Unread 05-21-2016, 02:09 PM
Low Minors

I gave another try on LEA's logo. Here it is:

Unread 05-21-2016, 09:06 PM
Low Minors

I am probably in the wrong thread but is it possible for someone to make me a Epic Battle Dome (EBD) Logo for my 9000 verse? I am not picky I just need a logo to go with my dynasty and I'm not that great on photoshop. Any help is much appreciated.
Unread 05-21-2016, 09:25 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicCorey View Post
I am probably in the wrong thread but is it possible for someone to make me a Epic Battle Dome (EBD) Logo for my 9000 verse? I am not picky I just need a logo to go with my dynasty and I'm not that great on photoshop. Any help is much appreciated.
Can you tell us about the product?
Unread 05-22-2016, 04:41 AM
Minor League

I don't want to sound uppity, but "Lucha Estrellas de las Americas" is not a sound construction in spanish. It would sound nicer "Lucha de las Estrellas de America" or "Estrellas de la Lucha de America".

I don't have give a deep look, but maybe in game terms, the SOTBPW could expand in Europe (more specific in Iberia).

More BHOTWG logos will be nice
Unread 05-22-2016, 04:53 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyserSoze View Post
I don't want to sound uppity, but "Lucha Estrellas de las Americas" is not a sound construction in spanish. It would sound nicer "Lucha de las Estrellas de America" or "Estrellas de la Lucha de America".

I don't have give a deep look, but maybe in game terms, the SOTBPW could expand in Europe (more specific in Iberia).

More BHOTWG logos will be nice
Myself not a native Spanish speaker, so that's what I get from trusting Google translate. It was supposed to be "Wrestling Stars of the Americas".

Thanks for the correction, I'll fix it when I get home. Maybe along with EpicCorey's request.

Last edited by Anggur Merah : 05-22-2016 at 05:00 AM.
Unread 05-22-2016, 05:58 AM
All Star

I don't suppose anyone wants to give the following a go for me? It's for a dynasty I'm writing:

Lone Star Wrestling. Perhaps a sherrif's badge logo with a sandy-coloured background. I also need an event logo called Texas Forever. Appreciate it's a pain, but if someone could help I'd be appreciative.
Unread 05-22-2016, 11:53 AM
Low Minors

Unread 05-22-2016, 11:54 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicCorey View Post

Unread 05-24-2016, 10:59 AM
Minor League

Could I get a logo and a banner for Phenom Wrestling Forever? It's a lucha promotion in England.
Unread 05-24-2016, 07:12 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anggur Merah View Post
Can you tell us about the product?
Yeah in terms of the 9000verse it is a small company with an "Attitude" era style, The Idea is it is like your everyday wrestling company but with superheroes, I always envisioned a Dome force field protecting the crowd most of the time.

and it is a canadian company if that helps at all.
it is kinda hard to talk about the product since it is based around special powers and cartoon characters.

*never mind I seen the render* Thank you so much this works amazingly. you guys rock
Unread 05-25-2016, 10:41 AM

Hey is possible for me to get a white,gold,and black TCW logo and banner, possibly stylized like the ufc logo?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Schoolbustripuniversallogo.jpg (10.8 KB, 46 views)
Unread 05-25-2016, 03:28 PM
Low Minors

Dude, thank you so much, that looks PERFECT. I'm so thankful, truly... it's straight from my imagination. You are the man, I hope other people enjoy this MLW logo as well. This ties so much together for me in my fantasy of booking this promotion. I'm so touched you took the time to do that, I hope that it didn't take to much of your time.
Unread 05-28-2016, 06:11 AM
Living Legend

There is some great work in here, sooo.... Is there any chance i could ask someone with much more talent than me for a TV logo for a new CGC show.

The show is New Generation Wrestling and something in the same style as Title Bout Wrestling would be great.

<Something like this.
Unread 06-06-2016, 07:29 PM
Low Minors

Can someone please create logo and banner for Canadian promotion FUSION?