Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 09-24-2016, 09:33 AM
Phenom

Would it not be logical to have links to the sub sections in the hub section
For example on the EWR page have the links to Software, Updates, Historical, Fantasy, Utilities and Skins somewhere underneath the download game option.
Unread 09-24-2016, 09:47 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWho87 View Post
Would it not be logical to have links to the sub sections in the hub section
For example on the EWR page have the links to Software, Updates, Historical, Fantasy, Utilities and Skins somewhere underneath the download game option.
Already ahead you on that one . Using the Graphics Board (above) in the main post... i'll be adding them to the EWR,TEW05-16 pages . It will be in the next update later tonight.

Any other suggestions or ways to improve? feel free to let me know.

Also if anyone has idea's on how to improve the "Mod Pages" (the ones which featured the Info, Editor Number, Video's and Back Storys. Please let me know. Thats the next plan of attack
Unread 09-25-2016, 05:03 AM
Hall of Fame

Excellent work on the site Togg. Just wondering if a moderator would sticky this so it's an easy find for newcomers.
Unread 09-27-2016, 04:37 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleisch View Post
Excellent work on the site Togg. Just wondering if a moderator would sticky this so it's an easy find for newcomers.
Thanks dude. I would hope it qualifies as a "Sticky" but i wont pester the mods with my demands
Unread 06-18-2018, 06:54 PM
All Star

Although it hasn't been updated in a few months, I am slowly starting to update the site with more content. If there is anyone who wants to submit/give permission to more Graphics, Mods etc... please inbox me. Also anyone who has basic web editing skills (no HTML needed) please inbox me if you would like to help keep the site up to date
Unread 06-19-2018, 03:26 AM
Super Star

Great news!
Unread 05-27-2019, 09:43 AM
All Star

So if anyone of you take part in the Diary Of The Mont or diary's in general, you may know I'm working on a huge overhaul of the website. With TEW 2020 around the corner, it seemed like a great time to get started.

I wont talk about any of the new additions yet!

Anyone who has a mod and wants it to be available on the HoPW website, please let me know. I am also still looking for anyone who would like to help update the available mods each month, to make sure everything stays fresh.

If you don't want to help in that way, there are plenty more opportunity's to help as i will be expanding on a lot of the features. So stay tuned in the coming days and weeks to find out how you can help

We are just a few weeks short of the 3rd Year Anniversary of HomeOfProWrestling.com

Until then, feel free to join the Discord Server: https://discord.gg/qr8qWeD

Last edited by Togg : 05-27-2019 at 10:12 AM.
Unread 05-28-2019, 08:38 AM

Thanks for your hard work! It's greatly appreciated!
Unread 05-28-2019, 09:00 AM
Super Star

so you're behind this website? Man, i can't tell you often enough how grateful i am about it. there are so many mods in so many threads and you summarize them and make them freely available to everyone.
Thanks a lot for that, you are a real enrichment for every TEW player.
Unread 05-29-2019, 09:19 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrylDSmith View Post
Thanks for your hard work! It's greatly appreciated!

Thanks, but without Idolized help and collection of Databases to begin with... it wouldnt have the depth it does today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyWillyWilly View Post
so you're behind this website? Man, i can't tell you often enough how grateful i am about it. there are so many mods in so many threads and you summarize them and make them freely available to everyone.
Thanks a lot for that, you are a real enrichment for every TEW player.

I am Indeed the one behind it . I'm glad it gets used. I see the daily individual numbers that visit the site, but its nice to hear from people who use it .
Hopefully the new features that will be added, will hopefully be just as well received. When TEW 2020 is Released, I'm putting in place a much more in depth section. A preview of that will be available after the Update goes live
Unread 05-29-2019, 10:32 AM
Phenom

I'm hoping I did it right, but I submitted both Shifting Sands and Territory Daze yesterday.
Unread 05-29-2019, 02:03 PM
Low Minors

Your website is godlike. Thanks a lot man!
Unread 05-30-2019, 07:16 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
I'm hoping I did it right, but I submitted both Shifting Sands and Territory Daze yesterday.

Thank you so much for wanting to contribute

I have so much to get through on the path, that I wont open the submissions just yet. I'm Working on a system so that nothing slips through the tracks . The amount of mods for TEW 2016 is Crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_Joker View Post
Your website is godlike. Thanks a lot man!
HA! Godlike? that's a new one on me. The hole left by Bobinc and then EWWarehouse had to be filled. Its a continuation of the work left by Idolized and the EWWarehouse. So a big thanks to him too. Shower him with Godlike Status too

Forward Changes

Going Forward... Anyone who wants their mod, graphics, skins featured on the Main Page, will have a 250(wide)x200(heigh)px slot that you can send to me or submit using the form.

There will be more "Community" additions which will also be tied in by the Discord Server.

Diarys/Dynastys will have greater coverage and those who have YouTube Channels or "Blog" based diary's can also have a spotlight.

Downloading and installing Mods, Pictures and Skins will hopefully be made easier. Although this may not be ready when the relaunch goes live. It may be available in the coming weeks.

I'm also looking for Spotters... When a new Mod is Released, updated and so on. I'm not always able to have my eyes everywhere. So if anyone wants to help out and just report back to me when they spot these things. That would be a huge help.
Unread 05-30-2019, 02:05 PM
Phenom

All the missing updates on my real world mod can be found in my first post.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...d.php?t=534865
Unread 06-03-2019, 10:13 AM
All Star

The New HoPW Website is now LIVE!

Get all your TEW 2016 Mods, Skins, Graphics... To keep you going until the release of TEW 2020

A Whole new Community Section featuring a Prediction League

Diary's now take Pride and Place. Over the coming Weeks i hope to add to the Diary Tips and Diary Toolbox with some of the most valuable pieces of advice and tools you could possibly need for a great diary. Take a look and see if/what you can contribute.

Another new addition is the "Other Games". This features every kind of Wrestling Booking Simulator you can Imagine from the past 20+ years. It also has a place where you can find games to play on the go, No matter if your on iOS or Android.

I could go on... but just take a look at http://www.homeofprowrestling.com and join the Discord server to take part in the future progression.

Join Here

Last edited by Togg : 06-03-2019 at 10:20 AM.