Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-16-2019, 01:43 PM
Minor League

Last Block-Night:

2016/11/23 - Shizuoka Athletic Hall (Chubu, Japan)

Ground Zer0 (Ricky Turner & Kazuhiko Nakao vs. The Ring Generals (Dean Waldorf & Marv Statler)
The McWade Brothers (Dallas & Dean) vs. OWARI (Azumamaro Kita & Fujio Narahashi)
White Justice (Kimitada Yanagita & Sotatsu Sarumara) vs. Animal Harker & Giant Brody
Unread 11-21-2019, 06:15 AM
Low Minors

WCG S-1 Tag League 2016 - Night 7, 2016/11/20
Shizuoka Athletic Hall @ Chubu, Japan
2000 Fans (Super No Vacancy Full House)

1. Blackwell Bush, Christian Blithe, Eikichi Itou & Titan def. Masafumi Torii, Shuzo Utagawa, Keisuke Arashi & Tiger Fuyuki (9m20s) when Titan used a Choke Slam on Torii [43]
2. Fuyuhiko Wakabayashi, Azumamaro Shimizu & Morimasa Kato def. Lenny Mochin, Kazuchika Nagai & Hitomaro Suzuki (9m15s) when Kato used a Choke Sleeper on Mochin [66]
3. B.T.U. (Nobuharu Yokokawa & Yorii Ippitsusai) def. Kiyotaka & Razan Okamoto (13m10s) when Ippitsusai used a Yakuza Kick on Kiyotaka [60]
4. S-1 Tag League ~ A-Block: The Dynamite Express (Cameron Jones & Syd Collier) [2] def. The Apocalypse (Hatemonger & Warmonger) [2] (9m32s) when Collier used a Texas Cloverleaf on Warmonger [27]
5. S-1 Tag League ~ A-Block: B.T.U. (Taheiji Konoe & Rokuemon Matsushita) [8] def. Omezo Shikitei & Naozane Goto [4] (13m09s) when Matsushita used a Choke Slam on Goto [62]
6. S-1 Tag League ~ A-Block: The Hurt (Billy Robinson & Nigel Svensson) [8] def. Hidekazu Ozawa & Kuemon Hotta [6] (13m51s) when Svensson used a Hyper Extension Arm Lock on Ozawa [58]

- After getting the win over the dou of Yoemon Dojo, the Black Terror Unit had their eyes on the main event. Only The Hurt were still eligible to reach the finals with a win over Ozawa and Hotta. And it was razorclose! Hidekazu Ozawa and Kuemon Hotta targeted the Knees for Ozawas Rolling Knee Lock and nearly the got the win - Unfortunately Robinson catched the ropes. At the End the teams hitting each others with bunch of stuff, but it was Nigel Svensson who took advantage of the whole situation when he dropped Ozawa on the match with a Suplex and finished him in his Arm Lock for the Block victory.

Final Standings

A-Block

1. The Hurt ( Billy Robinson & Nigel Svensson) [8]
2. B.T.U. (Taheiji Konoe & Rokuemon Matsushita) [8]
3. Hidekazu Ozawa & Kuemon Hotta [6]
4. Yoemon Dojo (Omezo Shikitei & Naozane Goto) [4]
5. The Dynamite Express (Cameron Jones & Syd Collier) [2]
6. The Apocalypse (Hatemonger & Warmonger) [2]

Unread 11-24-2019, 03:51 PM
Low Minors

WCG S-1 Tag League 2016 - Night 8, 2016/11/23
Shizuoka Athletic Hall @ Chubu, Japan
2000 Fans (Super No Vacancy Full House)

1. Nobuhiko Serizawa, Matsudaira Morioka & Goemon Komiya def. Shuzo Utagawa, Keisuke Arashi & Tiger Fuyuki (9m09s) when Komiya used a Stretch Muffler on Utagawa [47]
2. Yoemon Dojo (Naozane Goto & Omezo Shikitei & Hirokichi Yoemon) def. Kyuichi Matsumoto, Hidekazu Ozawa & Kuemon Hotta (9m14s) when Yoemon used a Yoemon Stetch Clutch on Matsumoto [59]
3. B.T.U. (Nobuharu Yokokawa, Yorii Ippitsusai & Funakoshi) def. Motoyuki Miyake, Kiyotaka & Razan Okamoto (13m24s) when Funakoshi used a Butterfly Backbreaker on Miyake [68]
4. S-1 Tag League ~ B-Block: Ground Zer0 (Ricky Turner & Kazuhiko Nakao) [2] def. The Ring Generals (Dean Waldorf & Marv Statler) [4] (14m01s) when Turner used a Figure Four Leglock on Statler [54]
5. S-1 Tag League ~ B-Block: The McWade Brothers (Dallas & Dean) [6] def. OWARI (Azumamaro Kita & Fujio Narahashi) [6] (9m17s) when Dallas used a Murder On the Mountain on Kita [61]
6. S-1 Tag League ~ B-Block: White Justice (Kimitada Yanagita & Sotatsu Sarumara) [6] def. Animal Harker & Giant Brody [6] (13m12s) when Sarumara used a Mountain Arm Lock on Harker [57]

- Pure chaos on the last day of the block matches. We've got four teams with tied points and tiebreaker were won all over the place. All four teams went to the ring for the first ever "coin toss" in White Canvas Grappling history! WCG president Junnosoku Fukazawa flipped the coin, White Justice and The McWade Brothers went to the coin toss finale which White Justice won. Right away a brawl emerged between all teams to end a very chaotic show. It has been suggested that the writer of these lines made a terrible mistake in terms of planning, only rumours of course..

Final Standings

B-Block

1. White Justice (Kimitada Yanagita & Sotatsu Sarumara) [6]
2. Animal Harker & Giant Brody [6]
2. The McWade Brothers (Dallas & Dean) [6]
2. OWARI (Azumamaro Kita & Fujio Narahashi) [6]
5. The Ring Generals (Dean Waldorf & Marv Statler) [4]
6. Ground Zer0 (Ricky Turner & Kazuhiko Nakao) [2]
Unread 11-25-2019, 02:56 AM
All Star

So how badly did you mess up and when will you rewrite the tournament to fit my original predictions?
Unread 12-04-2019, 05:46 AM
Low Minors

OOC: Sorry for not updating the last days. I had some shitty days at work and my sons birthday is around the corner. Hope to post the final of the Tag League on sunday. Cheers everybody!
Unread 12-08-2019, 03:08 PM
Low Minors

WCG S-1 TAG LEAGUE 2016, 2016/11/27
Saitama Sports Field @ Kanto, Japan
2000 Fans (Super No Vacancy full House)

Masafumi Torii, Shuzo Utagawa & Titan def. Blackwell Bush, Christian Blithe & Eikichi Itou (5m43s) when Titan used a Choke Slam on Bush [41]

The Ring Generals (Dean Waldorf & Marv Statler) & Ground Zer0 (Ricky Turner & Kazuhiko Nakao) def. OWARI (Azumamaro Kita & Fujio Narahashi) & The Dynamite Express (Cameron Jones & Syd Collier) (9m04s) when Nakao used a Double Foot Stomp on Jones [57]

Yoemon Dojo (Naozane Goto, Omezo Shikitei & Hirokichi Yoemon) def. Nobuhiko Serizawa, Matsudaira Morioka & Goemon Komiya (10m43s) when Shikitei used a STF on Serizawa [56]

Keisuke Arashi, Tiger Fuyuki & Kazuchika Nagai def. Lenny Mochin, Fuyuhiko Wakabayashi & Morimasa Kato (11m09s) when Nagai used a Nagai Fireball on Mochin [61]

B.T.U. (Nobuharu Yokokawa, Taheiji Konoe, Rokuemon Matsushita & Funakoshi) def. Motoyuki Miyake, Kiyotaka, Hidekazu Ozawa & Kuemon Hotta (9m59s) when Funakoshi used a Butterfly Backbreaker on Ozawa [71]

Razan Okamoto def. Yoriie Ippitsusai (10m30s) with a Brainbuster Suplex [61]

Hitomaro Suzuki def. Azumamaro Shimizu (13m14s) with a Suzuki Lock [63]

S-1 Tag League 2016 Final Match

White Justice (Kimitada Yanagita & Sotatsu Sarumara) def. The Hurt (Billy Robinson & Nigel Svensson) (16m06s) when Sarumara used a Mounted Arm Lock on Robinson [65]

Kimitada Yanagita and Sotatsu Sarumara win the S-1 Tag League titles.

Backstage Comments

Sarumara & Yanagita: "Do you see that beauty? They're are real beauties, but they got one mark. They're only a ticket to fight for the real trophy called World Tag Team Championship. BTU? We're coming for ya!"

Robinson & Svensson: "We're dissapointed, sure. It's the second time that we lose a big match. First we could not win the tag titles and today we couldn't beat them for the tournament titles. We need to stay calm in the crunch time."

Razan Okamoto: "He [Funakoshi] can threw who he wants in my way, i'll will put each and everyone of them aside. I'm confident to dethronw him in January. "

Hitomaro Suzuki: "Azumamaro Shimizu is a tough bastard. I came back from an injury, so i'm really proud that i could overcome such a fierce warrior. But, to be honest, my goal is set to be the first WCG National champion. I hope Fukuzawa-san will put me in the mini-tournament."

!OOC!

Sorry i was so busy. I really wanted to post the show finally, so i left out some match comments today. Sorry for that lads, but it's so late over here already. Have a nice start of the week tomorrow!

Unread 12-09-2019, 02:30 AM
All Star

Man, for a second there the match victories changing up on my predictions really had me thinking you'd put forward a new team. Glad White Justice isn't out of the running so far.

Also, a 61 with Ipputsusai? What devilry is this?
Unread 12-12-2019, 10:25 AM
Low Minors

STEP UP 5, 2016/10/29
Gunma Hall @ Kanto, Japan
300 Fans (Super No Vacancy Full House)

1. Shuzo Utagawa def. Akira Arato (5m34s) with a Boston Crab [36]
2. Ricky Turner def. Masafumi Torii (6m17s) with a Figure Four Leglock [41]
3. Eikichi Itou & Titan def. Blackwell Bush & Christian Blithe (6m34s) when Titan used a Choke Slam on Bush [41]
4. The Dynamite Express (Cameron Jones & Syd Collier) def. Keisuke Arashi & Tiger Fuyuki (10m20s) when Collier used a Texas Cloverleaf on Arashi [48]
5. xDREAM (Hidekazu Ozawa, Kiyotaka & Motoyuki Miyake) def. Yoemon Dojo (Gidayu Katou, Omezo Shikitei & Naozane Goto (15m48s) when Miyake used a PK on Katou [60]

- Just like last time Motoyuki Miyake and Gidayu Katou collided with each other hard way! Katou is desperated, he wants to beat Miyake so bad that he forgot his focus on the match. Miyake is smarter, brings down Katou and hits his Penalty Kick for the win. Miyake put his hand out for a handshake, but Katou only gazed at Miyake and left.

Unread 12-12-2019, 10:27 AM
Low Minors

Miyaki and Katou are always on my to sign list. They both just turn into studs, Same with Shikitei. Good work!