Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Bowl Bound Pro Football > Bowl Bound Pro Football Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-28-2008, 04:30 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj06 View Post
i'd like to suggest an integration of players from Bowl Bound CF. When you have a saved game up to let's say 2020, then you can import that data into the pro game and the players that graduated and declared early retain their attributes and get drafted in the respective years, and then after 2020 it would just have computer generated ones drafted. it would add value to both games. i would probably not stop playing them.
This will be in BBPF when it's released.
Unread 03-04-2008, 12:12 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Comey View Post
This will be in BBPF if it's ever released.
I went ahead and fixed that statement for you....
Unread 03-04-2008, 08:21 AM
Low Minors

Come on NGW4LIFE! Find a punching bag if your that frustrated and angry at something. No need to rant about everything and anything about greydog currently.
Unread 03-04-2008, 12:25 PM
Super Star

Nice to se that the game is making progress and is getting closer. Really looking forward to it.
Unread 03-04-2008, 02:43 PM
Low Minors

Great news! I can't wait for updates on features...
Unread 03-04-2008, 05:46 PM

I agree, good to see movement on this games, I'm really looking forward to it.
Unread 03-05-2008, 04:48 AM
Super Star

I bought and had some fun with TPF, I'll be keeping an eye on this.
Unread 03-05-2008, 05:09 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGW4LIFE View Post
I went ahead and fixed that statement for you....
Well aren't you a clever, clever person! Look at what you did! You had the gumption and ability to take one word in my post, and change it, so that the entire meaning of what I wrote change. You are a smart, smart, smart little boy. You really are! Wow, I am so impressed!

Do you have any brain teasers you want to throw our way while you're showing off your mental fortitude? Maybe a riddle or two? Or perhaps a trick question? You are *amazing!*

And look at how you fixed my comment! It needed fixing, too! It was a perfectly worded statement that had a perfectly logical meaning to it...but you went and made it have another meaning to it through your fixing! What will you do for an encore? You could fix my light bulb so that it plays the radio! Or you could fix our heater, and let it dish out ice cream on a cone! You're GreyDog's own little Mr. Fix-It, you are!

What a wonderful little helper you are! You are such a delight!

Last edited by John Comey : 03-05-2008 at 05:46 PM.
Unread 03-05-2008, 09:17 PM
Rookie

Thumbs up

Looking forward to the information that Arlie will be providing. I bought BBCF on release but just am not that into College football, but wanted to support the developer. Also plan to use it once we get the pro version to create the draft classes and such.
Unread 03-05-2008, 11:07 PM
Low Minors

Agreed. We have four leagues at TSW waiting for this game. Gridiron Glory has nine draft classes ready for Gridiron Legends.

The day this game comes out is the day my girlfriend stops talking to me.
Unread 03-06-2008, 09:22 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Comey View Post
Well aren't you a clever, clever person! Look at what you did! You had the gumption and ability to take one word in my post, and change it, so that the entire meaning of what I wrote change. You are a smart, smart, smart little boy. You really are! Wow, I am so impressed!

Do you have any brain teasers you want to throw our way while you're showing off your mental fortitude? Maybe a riddle or two? Or perhaps a trick question? You are *amazing!*

And look at how you fixed my comment! It needed fixing, too! It was a perfectly worded statement that had a perfectly logical meaning to it...but you went and made it have another meaning to it through your fixing! What will you do for an encore? You could fix my light bulb so that it plays the radio! Or you could fix our heater, and let it dish out ice cream on a cone! You're GreyDog's own little Mr. Fix-It, you are!

What a wonderful little helper you are! You are such a delight!
BUST!!!

Thank you, Brother Comey. I do so hate this little web gag. I've seen it since my RSPW days and I've never failed to be annoyed by it. You said what you meant. Something like this is cute and clever once or twice. But as often as it happens around the net it's just bad manners. Sadly because of the anonymity manners and Internet postings seem to be mutually exclusive.

On a more relevant note to the board, I'm really pumped for the developer's journal to pick up steam. It may not move at the pace Brother Ryland's does for TEW 08. But I'm confident Arlie will have some good stuff for us and I really hope to be near the head of the line when the game hits.
Unread 03-07-2008, 07:25 AM
Rookie

Thank you Arlie for the update and ability for input into what will be a great game. Good to know you are still here.
Unread 03-08-2008, 03:19 PM
All Star

I'm really glad this game is getting underway. Football is by far my favorite sport (besides ice hockey, maybe GDS can get one in the works? ).

I have played every GDS game someway shape or form. I loved BBCF and the way it played out. I had played quite a few seasons. I was a fan of NFL Head Coach on the PC because you could do practices, create plays, and do everything a coach does - I love how in-depth it was and how it was realistic.

Hopefully BBPF can give to me that same type of feeling.
Unread 03-10-2008, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGW4LIFE View Post
I went ahead and got myself fixed...
Fixed!
Unread 03-16-2008, 10:58 AM
Low Minors

I am really excited for this game. I still play BBCF a ton and have always wanted to take my players on to the NFL. Can't wait!