Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-19-2012, 05:47 PM
Rookie

Name: Hector Gomez
Size: Lightweight
Ethnicity: Mexican but American born
Appearance: Medium length wavy black hair, Fainted Goatee, sunglasses
Ring Style Luchador, High charisma, flashiness and talking skill, below average psychology and swlling
Finisher: Tequila guillotine(guillotine leg drop) Buzz kill(Super Kick)

Bio: The self proclaim “Latino Heartbreaker”, Hector Gomez is a high flyer from Los Angles. Spenting his early years as a dancing jobber in the indie, it wasn’t until joining MDL where he was able to show his true talent. Shedding away his dancing gimmick and reinventing himself as the cocky Latino Heartbreaker and greatly improving his wrestling skill, Hector have slowly,but surely, climb the rank in MDL and might have a bright future ahead.
Unread 07-21-2012, 05:25 AM
Hall of Fame

With only 3 submissions thus far, it ain't giving me a lot to choose from.
Unread 07-21-2012, 06:22 AM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon_lit_tears View Post
You know, I thought it was just LoNdOn who was mean, but now I see it's all the guys on here.
Yep.

Sorry London, lucha's have never been my thing. Manicure is an amazing idea though, that should totally be used in some way :P
Unread 07-21-2012, 06:28 AM
Low Minors

Name: El Colector
Appearance: Rugged face, no mask.
Size: Light Heavyweight
Ethnicity: Mexican

El Colector is the collector of masks. He's on a mission to unmask the whole MDL roster. For every unmasked opponent, El Colector makes a tattoo of that mask on his back. And as El Colector is very broad-shouldered, there are always space left for more tattoos..
Unread 07-21-2012, 07:49 AM
Low Minors

Name: El Guerrero de Oro Jr.
Appearance: Gold mask, babyface smile
Style: Luchador
Stats: Decent flying, decent technical, great charisma, great star quality

Bio: El Guerrero de Oro Jr. (Alexandre Valentín) is a young up-and-coming luchador, the son of the original. Being from the same mold as his father, Alexandre is relying on his charisma and look to carry him to stardom.
Unread 07-21-2012, 10:25 AM
Low Minors

Name: Avispa Atomico
Appearance: Mask in the colous of a wasp including some fuzzy antenna.
Stats: Decent flying skills mixed with decent performance skills and good charisma.

Bio: Avispa Atomico is a luchador who acts like he is a paranoid wasp. Originally a bland midcarder who no one ever remembers, he took up the mask in 2009 and soon became more recognisable, partly due to his increased skills but mainly due to the bizarre character he plays. Some of the acts include talking to himself, claiming that people are always trying to swat him away and that he is here to rid Mexico of humans, all in the name of wasp-kind.
Unread 07-21-2012, 03:15 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Super Mantis View Post
Name: Avispa Atomico
Appearance: Mask in the colous of a wasp including some fuzzy antenna.
Stats: Decent flying skills mixed with decent performance skills and good charisma.

Bio: Avispa Atomico is a luchador who acts like he is a paranoid wasp. Originally a bland midcarder who no one ever remembers, he took up the mask in 2009 and soon became more recognisable, partly due to his increased skills but mainly due to the bizarre character he plays. Some of the acts include talking to himself, claiming that people are always trying to swat him away and that he is here to rid Mexico of humans, all in the name of wasp-kind.
Sounds more like a Luchasaurus character.
Unread 07-21-2012, 03:25 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rone Rivendale View Post
Sounds more like a Luchasaurus character.
It does indeed. Sadly the idea hit me too late. Mexico has crazy people though.
Unread 07-21-2012, 05:10 PM
Super Star

Name: KENKA IX
Size: Big Heavyweight

Appearance: KENKA IX is 7'1. His mask is simply a red transparent mask covering his nose to his chin. He is bald. One of the most notable things is that he has a scar from the middle of the forehead to his chin. He also has a skull tattoo on his left cheek.

Ring Style: Psychopath

Finisher: KENKA Rush (Two brass knuckle punches to a standing opponent, followed by two brutal kicks to the groin), KENKASteiner (Reverse Hurricanarana, with the opponent landing on the back of the head), KENKA Clutch (Full Nelson while standing on the opponent's back)

Stats: KENKA IX is a menacing worker. He has a decent grasp of psychology and basics, and is relatively safe to work with. He is really powerful, can have a good fistfight, and has great hardcore skills. Submission skills is average. His aerial skills are pretty decent. His charisma and microphone skills is something to be desired. He's very resilient. A natural heel.

Personality: Although nice and almost always on time, KENKA IX is a bit manipulative.

Bio: The ninth guy to hold the KENKA mask, Agapito Romerra is the son of the recently deceased KENKA VIII. The KENKA mask is a family mask that requires sneak attacks on faces, DQs, cheating, power and good brawling skills. The most successful KENKA yet, Romerra had travelled to Japan, Australia, Mexico and North America. He plans to open a promotion; KENKA Wrestling, when he retires.

Before arriving in MDL, KENKA once signed with Luchasaurus for a few matches before he left due to a broken foot. He has a son, KENKA X, and a grandson.
Unread 07-21-2012, 06:30 PM
All Star

Name: Kidd Swag
Ethnicity: American/White
Appearance: Very small figure, messy hair, lots of tattoos
Ring Style: Regular wrestler/entertainer
Finisher: Drop the Beat (Diving Leg Drop)
Stats: Very good charisma, good star quality, mediocre everything else.

Bio: Kidd Swag, real name Richard Barnes, is an American worker who has spent the majority of his career competing in Mexico. When Barnes first enterted the wrestling business he found it very difficult to get bookings due to his small, almost malnurished, stature. Barnes evenutually moved south of the border and began competing in Mexico, where he gained the attention of MDL and eventually signed a contract.

After Barnes signed with MDL he portrayed a number of different masked workers, often performing under one name for a few months before being switched to a new character. In 2007 Barnes was working under the gimmick of 'Numero Uno', a fun and family friendly character, when he was unmasked mid-match. Following the unmasking Barnes relentlessly attacked his opponent causing himself to get disqualified. Barnes returned at the companies next show unmasked and revealed his new persona of Kidd Swag, an American who was fed up of being forced to work comedy gimmicks who finally decided to be who he really was...a rapper. This gimmick provided Barnes' career with some much need stability, as he has been using this gimmick on MDL's midcard scene ever since.
Unread 07-22-2012, 04:16 PM
Hall of Fame

OK, guess I misjudged this one a little. I thought that MDL might get the creative juices flowing for a lot of followers, but I guess people prefer the female promotions.

Thanks to those who submitted an entrant. Three have been selected and will be signed to MDL contracts.
Unread 07-23-2012, 05:56 AM
Phenom

Just a random throw away post to say everything completed thus far has been extremely impressive. I've only just got back into TEW playing recently but I can easily see this verse taking up more of my time than real World mods eventually. That said I've just read through all 82 pages during last night and this morning on me mobile so getting cramp in hand, plus in need of sleep. I look forward to any future progress type installments, and of course the subsequent release. :-)

Last edited by berrysi : 07-23-2012 at 06:27 AM.
Unread 07-23-2012, 06:44 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by berrysi View Post
Just a random throw away post to say everything completed thus far has been extremely impressive. I've only just got back into TEW playing recently but I can easily see this verse taking up more of my time than real World mods eventually. That said I've just read through all 82 pages during last night and this morning on me mobile so getting cramp in hand, plus in need of sleep. I look forward to any future progress type installments, and of course the subsequent release. :-)
Thank you very much for the compliment, sir.

It means a lot to hear people say such things as I (and others) have put a great deal of time and effort into the mod.

Hopefully the beta will live up to people's expectations.

If you haven't checked them out yet. I streamed a load of videos on the London-Verse and the completed promotions that have been finalised.

Feel free to check them out at the following:

www.twitch.tv/londonverse
Unread 07-23-2012, 11:45 AM
Minor League

Having caught up on all the streams of completed feds, I just wanted to make a few asinine comments. :P

1. One of my submissions, Cherry Blossom is the #1 women's prospect not signed by anyone (as seen in the PHW stream). Like that.

2. Every time you show an A.I. controlled XCW show, my favorite submission, Fluffy, is never used. Sad face.

3. None of the other people I have submitted have made it in. Just Blossom and Fluffy who were submitted during the "everyone gets in" portion back in the beginning of the submission process. Another sad face.

4. I have enjoyed every one of your streams so far and look forward to seeing the rest. It's pretty funny listening to you point out every error that Tiberius has made in the bios. :P

In other words, I have a heavy vested interest in how this is going and I really am looking forward to the completed database.
Unread 07-23-2012, 12:10 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rone Rivendale View Post
Having caught up on all the streams of completed feds, I just wanted to make a few asinine comments. :P

1. One of my submissions, Cherry Blossom is the #1 women's prospect not signed by anyone (as seen in the PHW stream). Like that.

2. Every time you show an A.I. controlled XCW show, my favorite submission, Fluffy, is never used. Sad face.

3. None of the other people I have submitted have made it in. Just Blossom and Fluffy who were submitted during the "everyone gets in" portion back in the beginning of the submission process. Another sad face.

4. I have enjoyed every one of your streams so far and look forward to seeing the rest. It's pretty funny listening to you point out every error that Tiberius has made in the bios. :P

In other words, I have a heavy vested interest in how this is going and I really am looking forward to the completed database.
Thank you very much for the sentiment.

1) Cherry Blossom is one of only 4 or 5 women in the database who don't already work for a promotion. Hence her high ranking.

2) Fluffy is considered an enhancement talent and takes a few shows to get on a card.

3) I can't recall off the top of my head who else you submitted in competitions, but if you keep plugging away, I'm sure another will get in at some stage.

4) Haha. Yeah, I do pick up on the errors of Tibe, although I am also quick to point out my own shortcomings. Glad you enjoyed the streams.