Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2010 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2010 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-07-2012, 06:08 PM
Major League

Really enjoying this so far.

Discotheque vs DISCO Fox and WMD

Think the odd couple team have got some mileage in them

El Scorcho vs Alexia Dynamite

I think you're building to El Scorcho vs Sky Panther for the title

Darius King and Freshman Patel vs Lt. Geoffrey C. Westminster II and the Highwayman

Even the feud up

Meido Machine vs Scott Bingington

Seems quite talented, a push would make sense

Sky Panther and The Secret Service vs Terror Rising (Dread Nocturn, Frightening, and Scaremare)

Panther is the champion, plus The Secret Service need revenge!
Unread 04-09-2012, 10:39 AM
All Star

Tag Team Title Match: Discotheque vs DISCO Fox and WMD
Darius King and Freshman Patel vs Lt. Geoffrey C. Westminster II and the Highwayman
Sky Panther and The Secret Service vs Terror Rising (Dread Nocturn, Frightening, and Scaremare)
Unread 04-10-2012, 11:41 PM
Major League

Photobucket

Paragons of Wrestling Presents Walking the Plank!

March, 10th @ Logan Square Auditorium in Chicago, IL. 233 Fans in Attendance.

Photobucket and Photobucket
Announcer "The Chef" Chet Rio alongside "Buccaneer" Jack Robin

"Hello and welcome to Walking the Plank! We're back in Chicago with a great night filled with great match ups and exciting action. Our main event tonight will be a match for the coveted tag team championships."

"Arr, don't be getting ahead of yerself landlubber. We've got a great opener here tonight."

"You're right about that. We have a huge opener tonight featuring the grand champion, Sky Panther, teaming up with the Secret Service to take on the wicked trio of Terror Rising."

"Arrr, this is going to be one heck of a match. No love lost between either side here."

"You're right about that. The Secret Service have to be angry about losing their debut against Dreamscape after Dread Nocturne's interference, but the terrifying trio will do whatever it takes to win. It's sure to be a good one."

Sky Panther and The Secret Service (Oliver Owens the 7th and The Master of Disguise)
vs
Terror Rising (Dread Nocturne, Frightening, and Scaremare)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket vs PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sky Panther and The Secret Service entered the ring first and looked eager to get their hands on Terror Rising, but the terrifying trio was in no hurry to get in the ring and looked to slow down the match by conferring outside the ring. They didn't get the chance however, as the fired up heroes hit synchronized dives onto the huddled villains.

The fired up heroes have control for most of the early portion of the match, but some cheap shots and dirty tricks on the outside let the dastardly trio back into the match.

After about ten minutes of fast paced high flying action between the two trios Sky Panther finds himself alone inside the ring with Dread Nocturne. Sky Panther nails his opponent with an enzuigiri kick to the head and goes to hit the Panthersault (Moonsault) like he did last month to put away Dread Nocturne, but Frightening pulls down the second rope from the outside causing Sky Panther to slip through the ropes and crash to the floor.

Oliver Owens the 7th gets in the ring as Dread Nocturne groggily gets to his feet. Owens catches his opponent form behind and dumps him backwards onto his head with a License to Kill (Dragon Suplex Hold). The referee starts the three count, but Frightening and Scaremare break up the pin.

Frightening and Scaremare unload on Oliver Owens the 7th with a series of kicks culminating with the PANIC Attack (Big Boot/Enzuigiri combo). Scaremare goes for the pin on Owens, but this time it's The Master of Disguise who makes in into the ring to break up the pin.

The Master of Disguise unloads on the Dreamscape duo with some fast paced lucha offense, but the numbers games soon catches up to him as the duo are able to cut him off and stomp him down two on one. Scaremare gets onto the apron as Frightening lifts up the Master of Disguise to set him up for the Black-Out (STO/Springboard Dropkick Combo), but The Master of Disguise manages to kick the rope as Scaremare leaps onto it causing him to crotch himself and reverses Frightening's STO attempt to send him head over heels with the Reversal of Fortune (C4).

With Frightening prone in the center of the ring, the Master of Disguise climbed to the top of the turnbuckle to finish the match, but Dread Nocturne cut him off at the top of the turnbuckle. The Master of Disguise tried to fight Dread Nocturne off, but a series of vicious knees by Nocturne had him dazed. Dread Nocturne lifted The Master of Disguise into the air and then dropped him head first on the mat with a devastating Avalanche Lights Out (Avalanche Brain Buster).

Dread Nocturne went for the cover, but this time it was Sky Panther back in the ring to break it up. Sky Panther unloaded on Nocturne with a series of puches and kicks that sent Nocturne reeling. Nocturne whipped him into the ropes, but Sky Panther responded with a springboard crossbody which almost got a three count, but Nocturne managed to kick out at the last second.

Sky Panther signaled to the crowd that he was going for the Panthersault to finish off his opponent, but saw Scaremare on his feet on the outside and instead nailed him with a suicide dive. Frightening moved in to sneak attack Sky Panther on the outside, but was met with a Panther Kick (Superkick).

Dread Nocturne was back on his feet and tried to cut off Sky Panther as he re-entered the ring, but Sky Panther ducked and headbutted his charging opponent in the chest. Sky Panther followed it up and leaped over Dread Nocturne going for a Sunset Flip, but Nocturne grabbed onto the ropes and reversed the momentum into a pinning maneuver! The referee counted One...Two..Dread Nocturne grabbed hold of the ropes for leverage...Three.

Dread Nocturne quickly ducked out of the ring as Sky Panther looked upset at his illegal tactics, but the referee didn't see it and so Dread Nocturne had scored a pinfall over the Grand Champion.

[W]Dread Nocturne Frightening and Scaremare defeat [L]Sky Panther, Oliver Owens the 7th, and The Master of Disguise in 13:40 via Pinfall

Rating: 43 (D)

The shot switches over to a backstage segment where interviewer Debbie Monroe stands by with Meido Machine.

Photobucket
Debbie Monroe

"Meido Machine, a lot of people were surprised by your impressive performance against El Scorcho last week. Do you think you'll be able to continue your success tonight?"

Photobucket
Meido Machine

"Thank you Debbie-Chan, but there is no need for false praise. Last month I lost against El Scorcho and he pinned me."

"Yes, but you almost beat El Scorcho. I don't think many people thought you stood a chance against someone like him."

"So you don't think I'm good enough to beat someone like El Scorcho? You think that I should be happy to just be in the same ring as him?"

"No, that's not-"

"You know what? You're right. I had a chance to prove that I was good enough to earn Scorcho-San's respect and I failed, but I'm not going to let it happen again. I'm going to go out there and prove to you and everyone else that I have what it takes!"

Meido Machine stormed out of camera shot before Debbie Monroe could give a response.

Rating: 32 (E+)

Tonight's shaping up to to be a great one. Meido Machine seems to have taken on a new attitude and earlier in the night we saw Dread Nocturne pin the Grand Champion in a trios match.

"Arrr...In my opinion Dread Nocturne may just be the future Grand Champion."

"Pinning the champion does have to put you in line for a title shot, even if he used illegal tactics to do so."

"Yarr, it isn't illegal if the referee doesn't see it."

"Well either way up next we'll see the Frat Pack trying to get revenge on the duo that beat them two months ago; Lt. Geoffrey C. Westminster II and the Highwayman."

The Frat Pack (Freshman Patel and Darius King) vs Lt. Geoffrey C. Westminster II

PhotobucketPhotobucket vs PhotobucketPhotobucket

This mixed weight tag match began with the lighter members of both teams, "The Aviator" and Freshman Patel, in the ring against one another. The match was pretty even for most of the match with The Frat Pack having the team experience, but the cunning heels using every opportunity to cheat their way to an advantage.

The end came when Freshmen Patel had taken down Westminster with a leg lariat and went for a College Dropout (Springboard Leg Drop), but The Highwayman illegally entered the match and leveled him with a Stand and Deliver (Lariat). He didn't get a chance to celebrate however as Darius King dropped him with a Blitz (Spear), but Westminster dumped the football star over the top rope and nailed the rising Patel with the Bombing Run (Tornado DDT). Westminster then covered Patel for the clean one, two, three.

[W]Lt. Geoffrey C. Westminster II and The Highwayman defeat [L]Freshman Patel and Darius King via Pinfall in 9:16

Rating: 29 (E)

The shot switches over to a dimly lit backstage segment. Dread Nocturne comes into focus with Frightening and Scaremare standing behind him.

Photobucket
Dread Nocturne

"Tonight is but a taste of what is to come. Your so called Grand Champion, Sky Panther, was no match for the power of Terror Rising and he was defeated soundly. Sky Panther may be in denial about his fears, but next month at the Chaos Tournament his nightmares will come true when he faces me for the Grand Title. As for the tournament, well...I have confidence in my compatriots. In one month the Reign of Darkness will begin!"

Rating: 41 (D-)

Another backstage segment featuring Alexia Dynamite is played.

Photobucket
Alexia Dynamite

"Tonight I'm going to show everyone why I was the first and greatest Grand Champion. El Scorcho, you may be able to beat hillbillies and men in dresses, but you've never beaten me and tnoight will be no different. As for you Sky Panther, well you may have gotten a fluke victory two months ago, but after I beat your friend tonight I'm coming back to reclaim my Grand Championship!"

Scott Bingington vs Meido Machine

Photobucket vs Photobucket

Scott Bingington began the match by mocking his opponent's strange outfit, but Meido was in no laughing mood and quickly when right after Bingington and locked up with him.

Meido wasn't doing any of his typical posing or antics; he was focused only on locking in as many painful maneuvers as he could on his opponent and winning the match. Scott Bingington got some occasional bursts of offense, but each time Meido would cut him off with his superior technical wrestling and it wasn't long before he locked in the Nyan Lock (Key Lock) and gave the frat boy no choice but to tap out.

Meido Machine defeats Scott Bingington via submission in 5:18

Rating: 30 (E+)

"A very impressive showing by Meido Machine. His new found intensity seems to have made him even more dangerous in the ring."

"He may be a few planks short of seaworthy, but I wouldn't want to get in his way."

"Anyway up next we have our semi-main event. A huge matchup between two individuals who want a shot at the grand title; El Scorcho and Alexia Dynamite, but first we have an interview with El Scorcho."

A pretaped interview with El Scorcho is played.

Photobucket
El Scorcho

"I respect the abilities of my opponent tonight, but in order to get a shot at the Grand title I must defeat her. I have wrestled Pythons in the Amazon, Fought Grizzleys in the Forests, and held staring contests with sloths in the Zoo all in order to prepare myself to go for the Grand Championship. You are a former champion and a worthy opponent Alexia Dynamite, but you see I have come too far to lose tonight."

Rating: 49 (D+)

The match between these two begins slow, but quickly heats up with fast paced lucha style action. Alexia Dynamite's gameplan seems to be to ground the high flier with her technical skills, but El Scorcho is no slouch when it comes to chain wrestling and is able to surprise his opponent with some counterholds of his own. For his part El Scorcho's goal seems to be to up the pace of the match and turn the match into an aerial battle, but while Alexia might not be as flashy a flier as El Scorcho she has some skills of her own and most of the match is an even back and forth contest.

Alexia seems to have El Scorcho worn down with her punishing technical holds late in the match, but El Scorcho finds a second win and escapes her clutches before leveling her with a dropkick. The Masked Man is feeling it as the crowd cheers him on as he clasps his hands together and shouts "Bullet Time!" Everyone in the ring slows down letting El Scorcho dodge Alexia Dynamite's attacks before unloading on her with a barrage of slow motion kicks and punches. EL Scorcho looks to put away Alexia Dynamite with the Blinding Kung Fu Rush (Series of normal speed kicks and punches to a slow motion opponent), but the onslaught knocks Dynamite out of the ring.

Everything returns to normal speed as El Scorcho gets the crowd going. He waits until Dynamite rises off the floor before diving over the ropes with a Plancha to the outside, but Dynamite sidesteps the aerial attack leaving El Scorcho to crash and burn on the floor.

Alexia Dynamite takes full advantage of her opportunity as she stomps on her downed opponent before dragging him over to the outside corner of the ring. She wraps El Scorcho's arm around the ring post and pulls viciously to her opponents distress. She releases the hold before the referee counts to five, but the damage had been done to the right arm of El Scorcho.

Alexia Dynamite rolls her opponent into the ring before climbing up onto the apron. She waits for El Scorcho to get to his feet before leaping over the rope to hit a slingshot arm breaker on her opponent; further damaging the arm and causing El Scorcho to roll on the floor in agony. Alexia Dynamite signals that she's going for Dynamite Lock (Twisting Armbar), however she spends too much time gloating and El Scorcho counters her hold into a small package. The referee goes for the count and nearly gets to three, but Dynamite manages to kick out at the last second.

Alexia Dynamite goes for another double knee arm-breaker on El Scorcho, but the martial arts master grabs hold of the ropes to avoid being pulled down and counters with a spin kick that sends her to the mat.

Seeing his opportunity El Scorcho climbs up to the top turnbuckle. As soon as Alexia Dynamite gets to her feet she gets drilled by El Scorcho's Kung Fu Kick (Diving Thrust Kick). Instead of going for a cover El Scorcho signals to the crowd he's about to end the match and sets up in the corner for the Scorch Kick (Superkick).

However before Alexia Dynamite can get up from the mat, Meido Machine makes his way to the ring and climbs onto the apron trying to get El Scorcho's attention. El Scorcho looks bewildered by the appearance of the man in the maid's outfit as Meido seems to be asking him to give him another chance to prove himself worthy of being his partner.

Suddenly El Scorcho finds himself on his back as Alexia Dynamite takes advantage of the distraction to roll him up with a craddle pin. The referees hand hits the mat three times and the match is all over.

Alexia Dynamite defeats El Scorcho via Pinfall in 13:57

Rating: 45

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Alexia Dynamite got out of the ring quickly after being declared the victory, leaving El Scorcho alone in the ring. El Scorcho got up onto his knees and seemed to be in shock that he had been beaten. Meido Machine entered the ring and tried to apologize to El Scorcho, but El Scorcho was in no mood to hear it. El Scorcho got to his feet and looked like he wanted to hit Meido, but instead exited the ring without giving Meido a second glance.

Rating: 51 (D+)

"El Scorcho has made it clear that he's wanted a shot at his partner's Grand Title for some time now, so that loss has to be a hard one for him."

"Yarr! That's what ye get when ye take yer eye off the ball. El Scorcho had his chance and let himself get distracted."

"Well Meido seemed to still want to become El Scorcho's tag team partner, but what he did was cost him the match."

"Arr, that matey be crazier than a shark swimming on land."

"You might be right, but right now we have a huge match ahead of us. WMD and DISCO Fox have teamed up to get a shot at Discotheque's tag team titles."

Tag Team Titles Match:
Discotheque (Donny Chic and KC Summers) (c) vs DISCO Fox and WMD

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket vs PhotobucketPhotobucket

DISCO Fox starts the match against Donny Chic and after about a minute of chain wrestling the two find themselves even as the lights dim and familiar disco music begins playing. DISCO Fox and Donny Chic each take turns breaking out funky moves in an attempt to upstage each other, but are once again at a stale mate. KC "Superfly" Summers enters the ring and shows off his Disco skills as the crowd claps along to the beat. WMD enters the ring and the crowd cheer in anticipation of the giant woman dancing to the music, but she instead brings the party to a halt with a big double clothesline on the Discotheque duo.

The match has an odd dynamic in that whenever WMD is in the match she uses her power to toss around her opponents, but when DISCO Fox is in it turns into a fast paced high flying match. Discotheque have a big experience edge, but WMD has the size and power and DISCO Fox has some unbelievable agility and high flying moves at his disposal. WMD seems annoyed by her partners refusal to play dirty, but she makes up for this by taking every chance she has to get in a cheap shot or illegal hold.

After about ten minutes of action WMD finds herself in the ring with Donny Chic. Donny Chic has her staggered with a pair of dropkicks and tries to whip WMD into the corner, but the powerful woman refuses to go and instead whips Donny Chic right into referee Tiny Jackson who is knocked to the ground like any good referee despite being twice the size of Chic.

With the referee down WMD takes the opportunity to knock Summers off the apron before rolling out of the ring. WMD walks down ringside and barks at a fan to get up before grabbing the chair out from under the terrified man. She grabs the folding chair and climbs up onto the apron, but DISCO Fox blocks her from entering the ring and tells WMD to drop the chair. WMD looks furious at her partner's interference and barks at him to get out of the way, but this distraction gives Discotheque time to recover.

DISCO Fox turns and immediately sees Summers and Chic going to nail him with The Parties Over (Double Superkick), but the agile DISCO Fox just manages to dive out of the way. WMD is not so lucky as the impact of the double superkick sends the chair right into her head and knocks her to the floor.

With WMD out of the picture Discotheque sees their chance and grab Disco Fox to go for a double team move, but DISCO Fox twists and counters in mid-air to hit a DDT/Hurricanrana combination move to Summers and Chic respectively.

With Summers prone on the mat DISCO Fox sees his opportunity and climbs up to the top rope to for the DISCO Drop (450 Splash), but Donny Chic recovers in time to cut him off at the top of the turnbuckle.

DISCO Fox fights back against Donny Chic in the corner and looks like he's getting the best of the exchange, but KC Summers arrives to help his partner and the two on one advantage gives them the edge. Soon all three men are standing dangerously at the top of the turnbuckle. Discotheque grab hold of DISCO Fox on either side and leap backwards with their opponent between them and hit the Retro Fly (Spanish Fly). With the referee back on his feet this allows KC Summers to pin DISCO Fox for the one, two, three.

Donny Chic and [W]KC Summers defeat [L]Disco Fox and WMD via pinfall in 14:23 to retain the POW Tag Team Titles.

Rating: 42

Show Rating: 40
Unread 04-11-2012, 12:01 AM
Major League

Photobucket

Special Chaos Tournament Teaser

Paragons of Wrestling is pleased to announce that on April 13th and 14th POW will be holding a first ever two day Chaos Tournament event. 12 of POWs finest wrestlers will compete in a tournament to determine the 2012 Chaos Champion. In addition Sky Panther will put his Grand Title on the line against the leader of Terror Rising, Dread Nocturne. More information will be made available in time, but the Chaos Tournament promises to be a one of a kind experience that only POW can provide.

Grand Title Match: Sky Panther vs Dread Nocturne

PhotobucketPhotobucket vs Photobucket

The 12 Chaos Tournament Participants:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Alexia Dynamite, DISCO Fox, Donny Chic

El Scorcho, Frightening, KC Summers

Meido Machine, Oliver Owens the 7th, Scaremare

The Master of Disguise, The Highwayman, and WMD

Quote:
Bonus Question:

Who will win the Chaos Tournament?

OOC: ((The actual Card for the first day of the Chaos Tournament will be available later to predict on like normal, but the bonus question is available for people who want to guess who will win just based on the participants before matchups/brackups are made.))
Unread 04-11-2012, 02:09 PM
Major League

Photobucket

Photobucket

Booker's notes:

- I thought the six man opener was a very good match. I wasn't sure how it would go over with the crowd since Sky Panther is the only real headlining name in the match, but all six men delivered a great fast paced match that the crowd got into.

- Having the Champion being pinned in the six man surprised some people, but it gives Dread Nocturne a legitimate claim to a title shot. Dread Nocturne had a pretty good promo later on in the night as well.

- The tag match between The Frat Pack, Geoffrey C. Westminster, and myself was mediocre at best. Most of the crowd didn't really care about the Frat Pack, or anyone in the match really. The action in the match itself wasn't good enough to elevate the match; which isn't really a surprise.

- The match between Meido Machine and Scott Bingington was basically a squash. It wasn't by any means a good match, but Meido Machine seems to be getting over with the crowd and will likely see himself elevated into a higher profile position soon.

- El Scorcho and Alexia Dynamite put on a very good singles match. The crowd was pretty into this match. El Scorcho really knows how to get the crowd on his side and Alexia Dynamite knows how to get the crowd to boo her.

- For the second show in a row El Scorcho was in the match of the night, as well as the best angle of the night. He's certainly been helped by being put in with good opponents, but his future looks bright.

-The Tag Team Title Main Event Match was a bit of a let down. The odd pairing of WMD and DISCO Fox seemed to distract from the match more than help it. In addition I had told the wrestlers to try to work a fast paced match, but that might have been a mistake. DISCO Fox and Donny Chic's high flying style transitioned well into a fast paced match, but KC Summers frankly doesn't have a large variety of moves he's practiced with and as a result his offense was a bit repetitive. WMD on the other hand has plenty of skills at her disposable, but just didn't look comfortable working the fast paced match and made some uncharacteristic mistakes.

The show as a whole was rather mediocre. I feel that it did a good job further establishing characters and storylines, so in the long term putting new less established talent into high profile feuds and matches should pay off. I just hope it starts paying off soon or I may not be around to see it.

Financially the first three months have been a success as we've made a profit and have seen an increase in attendance. However, It's unlikely that the profit from the first three months will be enough to cover the costs of running two shows in April. Convincing Tiny Jackson that the two day Chaos Tournament was a good idea wasn't easy, but I have confidence that it will be a success. Though perhaps it would be more accurate to say that I need it to be a success.

Quote:
Results:

Tag Team Title Match: Discotheque vs DISCO Fox and WMD

Phantom Stranger: 3/5
jhd1: 4/5
Zergon: 5/5
flat doughnut: 3/5
Jingo: 4/5
Tigerkinney: 3/5
Occasional Z: 1/5
Midnightnick: 4/5

Congratulations to Zergon for scoring a perfect round! I was surprised to get so many predictions, but I'm glad to see that people are enjoying my shows.
Unread 04-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Major League

Photobucket

Paragons of Wrestling presents: Chaos Tournament Day One
4.13.2012 @ Logan Square Auditorium, Chicago, IL
Show starts at 7:00 PM, Doors Open at 6:30

Join POW as it holds it's first ever Chaos Tournament! Day One of the tournament will feature all twelve of the competitors in Opening Round matchups. It will also feature the Grand Champion Sky Panther and Dread Nocturne in singles match ups one day before they meet for their title match. It's sure to be a great night of exciting action and fun times, so why not come see what POW is all about?

Non-Title Match: Sky Panther vs Lt. Geoffrey C. Westinster II

Sky Panther will be defending his Title against Dread Nocturne on Day Two of the Chaos Tournament, but first he'll have to take on "Aviator" Lt. Geoffrey C. Westminster II. Geoffrey is upset that he wasn't included in the twelve man tournament and will look to make an impact by defeating the Grand Champion in a non-title match.

Sky Panther may be focused on his title defense against Dread Nocturne, but he could be in for an upset if he overlooks his Night One opponent. Will Sky Panther go into his title match with momentum or will Westminster score a big upset by defeating the reigning grand champion?

Five Minute Challenge: Dread Nocturne vs Freshman Patel

Dread Nocturne has earned himself a shot at Sky Panther's Grand Championship on day II of the tournament, but first he will be going up against Freshman Patel in singles competition.

Dread Nocturne has claimed that Patel is no challenge for him and requested that a stipulation be added to the match in that if he doesn't defeat Patel in five minutes or less he will concede defeat. Will the arrogance of the Masked Menace come back to bite him or will he make good on his boasts?

Photobucket vs Photobucket vs Photobucket

Chaos Tournament Opening Round: El Scorcho vs Meido Machine vs The Master of Disguise

El Scorcho, Meido Machine, and The Master of Disguise all want to become the 2012 Chaos Tournament Champion, but only one of them will be able to move on to the semi-finals. Will the charismatic El Scorcho move forward in his quest for a shot at the title by winning the Chaos Title? Will Meido Machine prove to everyone that he has what it takes by advancing to the Semi-Finals? Can The Master of Disguise take advantage of the bad blood between El Scorcho and Meido Machine to advance in the tournament? Find on Chaos Tournament Day One!

Chaos Tournament Opening Round: Alexia Dynamite vs Donny Chic vs Oliver Owens the 7th

Alexia Dynamite, Donny Chic, and Oliver Owens all want to become the 2012 Chaos Tournament Champion, but only one of them will be able to move on to the semi-finals. Will the crafty Alexia Dynamite score a victory and move forward in her quest to reclaim the Grand Championship? Will the ever popular Donny Chic dance his way into the Semi-Finals? Will the suave "Special Agent" Oliver Owens the 7th advance his hidden agenda by moving on to the semi-finals? Find on Chaos Tournament Day One!

Chaos Tournament Opening Round: KC Summers vs The Highwayman vs WMD

KC Summers, The Highwayman, and WMD all want to become the 2012 Chaos Tournament Champion, but only one of them will be able to move on to the semi-finals. Will the funky KC "Superfreak" Summers groove his way into the semi-finals? Can The man from the 18th century, The Highwayman, steal a victory to advance in the tournament? Will WMD continue her reign of destruction by moving on to the finals? Find on Chaos Tournament Day One!

Chaos Tournament Opening Round: DISCO Fox vs Frightening vs Scaremare

DISCO Fox, Frightening, and Scaremare all want to become the 2012 Chaos Tournament Champion, but only one of them will be able to move on to the semi-finals. Frightening and Scaremare will surely want to work together against the DISCO Fox, but with only one man being able to advance will the masked duo really work as a team? Can the Agile DISCO Fox beat the odds and advance into the semi-finals of the tournament? Find out at Chaos Tournament Day One!

Quote:
Chaos Tournament Day One Prediction List:

Tournament Match: KC Summers vs The Highwayman vs WMD
Tournament Match: DISCO Fox vs Frightening vs Scaremare
Non-Title Match: Sky Panther vs Lt. Geoffrey C. Westminster II
Tournament Match: Alexia Dynamite vs Donny Chic vs Oliver Owens the 7th
Tournament Match: El Scorcho vs Meido Machine vs The Master of Disguise

Bonus Question: Who will win the tournament?
Unread 04-11-2012, 08:20 PM
All Star

Bonus Question: Who will win the tournament? WMD
Unread 04-11-2012, 10:29 PM
All Star

VMD is the most skilled and likely highest on the rank too.

Not much question here, Nocturne is getting a title shot while Patel seems to be jobber.

I just see Frightening and Scaremare as tag guys so I go with Fox even if heīs slight underdog here thanks to him basically being in 1 vs. 2 situation.

Westminster isnīt anywhere near challenging for the title so I doubt Panther would lose to him even in non-title match.

Dynamite is the top guy/girl here and I would be surprised if she doesnīt advance from the first round.

El Scorcho has been getting good ratings so far so Iīd assume that you want him to advance further in this tournament.

El Scorcho
Unread 04-12-2012, 01:53 AM
Hall of Fame

Chaos Tournament Day One Prediction List:

Bonus Question: Who will win the tournament? Alexia Dynamite
Unread 04-12-2012, 06:45 AM
Hall of Fame

WMD is by far the most over and most skilled in this match, so this one's a no brainer.

The winner of this isn't in doubt, real question is how far can the Freshman nearly take this to a five minute time limit draw. If Freshman Patel gets destroyed in under a minute, rather than almost taking Nocture to the limit- then that pretty much confirms you have no faith in the Freshman amounting to anything more than a jobber.

Practically a handicap match, when the odds are like this, you know the one being handicapped is going to miraculously pull through.

No point jobbing the champ out here to a midcarder for an upset, he's got a enough potential challengers anyway right now.

Dynamite's one of your top workers, no brainer that she advances to the semi's at the very least.

In a bit of an upset, The Master of Disguise takes advantage of the growing tension between Scorcho and Meido Machine, and advances to the next round.

Of who I've got in the semi's, I think Master of Disguise and Disco Fox will have down well to reach the semi's and Alexa doesn't really need the tournament win to have a title claim- so my tip is WMD
Unread 04-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Major League

Best worker in this match

Defy the odds

No need for the champ to lose

Again, best worker in the match

Still think El Scorcho is headed for a title shot

Bonus Question: Who will win the tournament? El Scorcho
Unread 04-13-2012, 12:54 PM
Hall of Fame

Looks like a great card Tiberious!

Bonus Question: Who will win the tournament? El Scorcho
Unread 04-13-2012, 06:59 PM
Hall of Fame

Unread 04-13-2012, 07:30 PM
Super Star

Unread 04-15-2012, 01:18 PM
Major League

Photobucket

Paragons of Wrestling Presents Chaos Tournament: Day One!

April 13, 2010 @ Logan Square Auditorium in Chicago, IL. 231 Fans in Attendance.

"Hello and welcome to day one of the first ever Chaos Tournament!"

"Yarr! That's right we've got a great lineup tonight. We'll be seeing the first round of the tournament as well as the Grand Champion and the number one contender in singles action."

"That's right, up first we have an opening round of the tournament between DISCO Fox, Frightening, and Scaremare. This seems unfair to DISCO Fox if you ask me."

"Y'arr ye think it's unfair to DISCO Fox ye scallywag? I say it be unfair fer Frightening and Scaremare to have to fight each other."

"You really think those two aren't going to be working together?"

"Arrr, your always stirring up trouble. Just wait and see for yourself."

Chaos Tournament Opening Round Match:

DISCO Fox vs Frightening vs Scaremare

DISCO Fox comes out to the ring first and he seems excited for his match despite facing what amounts to almost a handicap match. The odds go from bad to worse when Dread Nocturne accompanies Frightening and Scaremare to the ring and lurks around at ringside.

DISCO Fox looks good early as he unloads on both members of Dreamscape with forearms and dropkicks, but soon the numbers game catches up to him and Dreamscape work together to wear him down. DISCO Fox shows a lot of heart and occasionally gets a flurry of offense in, but each time is cut off by one of his opponents or by Dread Nocturne on the outside.

After about five minutes of wearing down DISCO Fox it looks like they're going to finish him when they hit the Black Out (STO/Springboard Dropkick Combo) onto DISCO Fox. Scaremare goes for the cover, but Frightening breaks it up!

The match looks like it's going to finally turn into a real free for all as the two Masked Men stare down and shove one another, but Dread Nocturne gets on the apron and barks at the two of them to follow the plan. The Dreamscape duo confer with Dread Nocturne, but this gives DISCO Fox enough time to recover and he hits a running double dropkick on the Dreamscape duo that knocks them into Dread Nocturne; sending him off the apron and onto to the floor.

With the crowd firmly behind him, DISCO Fox flies around the ring taking both of his opponents down with headscissors, dropkicks, and cross bodies. DISCO Fox dumps Scaremare to the floor and signals to the crowd that he's going to take to the air. DISCO Fox springs off the ropes to build momentum, but Dread Nocturne trips him from the outside and DISCO Fox stumbles right into a big Yakuza Kick from Frightening.

Suddenly Sky Panther runs down to the ring and takes down the surprised Dread Nocturne in what might be a preview of tomorrow's title match. Frightening sees Sky Panther unloading on Dread Nocturne on the outside and leaves the ring to come to his ally's aid.

Scaremare climbs back in the ring and signals he's going to finish DISCO Fox before picking him up off the ground, but DISCO Fox was playing possum and wraps him up in a small package! The referee counts one, two, three and just like that the match is over.

DISCO Fox defeats Frightening and [L]Scaremare in 8:48 via Pinfall.

Photobucket Photobucket

Dread Nocturne looks furious as he realizes that DISCO Fox won the match and stares down Sky Panther as the Grand Champion retreats up the entryway. Dread Nocturne orders Dreamscape to go the back, but remains in the ring for his next match

Rating: 40 (D-)

Five Minute Challenge:

Dread Nocturne vs Freshman Patel

Dread Nocturne doesn't wait for the bell to ring before he's all over Patel, hitting him with stiff knees and elbows. Dread Nocturne looks like he's working out his anger at his allies defeat by punishing his unfortunate opponent. Patel looks to be out of it, but Dread Nocturne makes no effort to pin him despite his self imposed time limit.

After a few minutes of beating Freshman Patel absolutely senseless Dread Nocturne looks like he's going to finally finish him as he lifts Patel up and drops him on his head with a devastating Light's Out (Brain Buster). Dread Nocturne takes his time before putting his foot on Patel's chest to make the pin, but his cockiness costs his as Patel manages to get a shoulder up at two and a half.

This seems to infuriate Dread Nocturne who grabs Patel by the hair and hits him with a series of vicious knees to the head. Patel collapses onto the mat, but rather than go for a pin, Dread Nocturne wraps his arms and legs around the head of Patel as he applies the Grip of Nightmare (The Koji Clutch). Patel goes limp as his oxygen is cut off and referee Tiny Jackson calls a stop to the match.

Dread Nocturne defeats Freshman Patel in 4:36 via referee stoppage.

Rating: 30 (E+)

The camera switches over to a backstage segment where Oliver Owens the 7th is standing alone speaking into his wristwatch like it's a phone.

Photobucket
Oliver Owens the 7th

"Mission Control, this is agent OO7 reporting in. We're getting closer to the truth, but time is running out....Your sending who?....Agent X?!....Understood. OO7 out.

Owens put his watch down and then turned to the seemingly empty hallway behind him.

"Come now, there's a mission at hand."

The Master of Disguise emerged from hiding behind a garbage can and followed Owens out of shot.

Rating: 35 (E+)

KC Summers vs The Highwayman vs WMD

KC Summers was the smallest man in the match, but he was more than willing to mix it up with his two big opponents in a match that was mostly a brawling contest.

The match went back and forth with WMD gaining an early advantage only for her two opponents to team up against her. The alliance didn't last long as the Highwayman tried to take KC Summers out with the Stand and Deliver (Lariat), but Summers saw it coming and countered it into a spinning backhand.

The Highwayman tried to form an alliance about a minute later in the match, but just got a series of forearms in the face for his trouble.

The brawl continued with plenty of near falls broken up at the last second. The end finally came after KC Summers took down The Highwayman with the Superfreak Slam (Inverted Bulldog) only to be dumped to the outside by WMD. WMD then pulled the stunned Highwayman up to his feet and in an impressive display of strength lifted the big man into the air and planted him with a huge Power Bomb.

WMD went for the pin as KC Summers tried to get in to break it up, but the referee got the three count a moment before Summers got there.

WMD defeats KC Summers and [L]The Highwayman in 13:14 via Pinfall

Rating: 44 (D)

Non-Title Match:

Sky Panther vs Lt. Geoffrey C. Westminster II

If Sky Panther was distracted by his upcoming title match he didn't let it show as he was on fine form and took control of the match early with some high flying moves. Westminster had enough of the high flying grand champion and went to the outside to catch his breath, but Sky Panther immediately took him out with a plancha to the outside.

Sky Panther rolled Westminster back into the ring and got a nearfall after a springboard crossbody. Sky Panther looked to finish off Westminster with the Panthersault (Springboard Moonsault), but the aviator gets his knees up to counter the airborne maneuver.

Now in control, Westminster punishes Sky Panther with a series of kicks. The Aviator takes Sky Panther down with a dropkick and then takes the time to gloat to the crowd before lifting Sky Panther up and going for the Bombing Run (Tornado DDT), but Sky Panther escapes from his opponents grasp and nails the Aviator with an Enzuigiri. Sky Panther goes for the Panthersault (Springboard Moonsault) and this time connects and rolls him up for the one, two, three.

Sky Panther defeats Lt. Geoffrey C. Westminster in 7:12 via Pinfall.

Rating: 31 (E+)

El Scorcho vs Meido Machine vs The Master of Disguise

El Scorcho and Meido machine seemed eager to face off against one another, but ignoring the high flying Master of Disguise was a mistake as he took them both down with a flying crossbody once they had hooked up.

The match was a fast paced contest and was a back and forth contest win no one able to gain control of the match for a significant length of time. Meido Machine tried to use his Technical prowess to take control of the match, but The Master of Disguise showed some surprisingly good technical skills and seemed to have a counter for every hold.

After about ten minutes of back and forth action all three men were down and getting to their feet. El Scorcho saw his opportunity and clasped his hands together and shouted Bullet Time! Suddenly all three men were moving in slow motion!

Both of his opponents came at El Scorcho with kicks and punches, but his mastery of bullet time let El Scorcho to evade and counter the attacks. El Scorcho finished off the slow motion assault with a double dose of the Blinding Kung Fu Rush (Series of normal speed kicks and punches to slow motion opponent) that sent Meido to the ground and sent The Master of Disguise to the floor.

Rather than go for the cover on Meido, El Scorcho instead signaled to the crowd that he was going to finish him with the Scorch Kick (Superkick). El Scorcho waited in the corner for Meido to get to his feet before going for the kick, but Meido ducked the kick and countered into a fisherman's suplex!

El Scorcho was able to kick out of the pin at the two count, but Meido transitioned smoothly into the Nyan-Lock (Keylock). El Scorcho struggled and tried to counter as he had done in his previous match, but Meido had learned from his mistake and kept El Scorcho down as he wrenched on his arm.

El Scorcho was in serious pain, but refused to tap out. However as Meido Machine continued to wrench on the arm it looked like he might not have a choice if he wanted to avoid serious injury to his arm and shoulder. Meido was completely focused on his painful hold, so he failed to notice the Master of Disguise climbing to the top of the turnbuckle. Too late did he see The Master of Disguise leap off the top rope with the Unidentified Flying Object (Corckscrew Shooting Star Press) that landed squarely on top of both Meido and El Scorcho breaking the hold.

With both opponents down the Master of Disguise had his choice of who to pin and crawled over to El Scorcho. The referee began counting to three, but he was too close to the ropes and El Scorcho managed to grab on to break the pin.

The Master of Disguise was frustrated by the rope break, but crawled over to cover Meido Machine who was in the center of the ring away from the ropes. One, Two, suddenly Meido Machine got his shoulder up and grabbed The Master of Disguise's arm and countered into the Nyan-Lock (Keylock)!

The masked man tried to escape from the hold, but Meido had it locked in right in the middle of the ring. Meido Wrenched in the hold and it looked like he was going to make his opponent submit, but the hold was broken when EL Scorcho nailed Meido with the Kung Fu Kick (Diving Thrust Kick).

El Scorcho tossed the stunned Meido to the outside and then waited for The Master of Disguise to get to his feet. The Master of Disguise managed to get on his feet only to turn around and be met with the Scorch Kick (Superkick)! El Scorcho covered his opponent for the one, two, three.

El Scorcho defeats Meido Machine and [L]The Master of Disguise in 14:23 via Pinfall.

Rating: 40 (D)

After winning the match El Scorcho got a microphone from ringside.

Photobucket
El Scorcho

"My opponents tonight were a tough challenge and could have won tonight's match, but tonight I came out victorious. I am sure my opponents in this tournament will be tough, but I have set out to get a shot at the Grand Title and I will not stop until I reach that goal."

Rating: 55 (C-)

Alexia Dynamite vs Donny Chic vs Oliver Owens the 7th

The final Chaos Tournament match of the night was a fast paced match featuring three wrestlers with different styles. Alexia Dynamite with her mix of technical skills and high flying moves, Oliver Owens with his own fast paced mix of brawling and technique, and Donny Chic with his risk taking aerial style.

The match went back and forth with plenty of action and near falls between the three competitors throughout the match. After over ten minutes of action Owens hit Alexia Dynamite with the License to Kill (Dragon Suplex Hold), but Donny Chic broke it up with a springboard Senton.

With both of his opponents down Donny Chic went to the top rope and hit the Listen to the Music (Somersault Legdrop) on Owens. Donny Chic went for the pin, but Alexia Dynamite broke up the pin with a low blow outside of site of the referee and dumped Donny Chic from the ring before stealing the pin on Owens.

Alexia Dynamite defeats Donny Chic and [L]Oliver Owens the 7th in 14:02 via Pinfall.

Rating: 50 (D+)

After the match Alexia Dynamite grabbed a microphone from ringside.

Photobucket
Alexia Dynamite

"It should come as no surprise that this match was an easy win for someone with my talent. I was the first and greatest Grand Champion and tomorrow night I guarantee all of you that I will become the first ever Chaos Tournament Champion."

Rating: 50 (D+)

Show Rating: 47 (D)