Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-24-2014, 08:45 PM
Super Star

Quote:

WCW Saturday Night Card

Madusa V.S. Jackie Moore

Chris Benoit V.S. Chris Adams

Alex Wright V.S. Chris Jericho

Steve McMichael V.S. Rick Martel

Ray Traylor and Jim Duggan V.S. Faces of Fear

For the B-shows in the WCW prediction contest the point system will be that every right answer gets .5 points.
Unread 06-24-2014, 09:40 PM
Living Legend

This is a very interesting way to post the show. I do enjoy the time period. My only problem is that you're taking seven posts to do two shows. It can be seen as just thread-bumping. Just an FYI. In my mind, I'd do the two different shows on one post each with the quarter hour breaks written in so that everyone can see them. But that is just my opinion. The shows are well-written and enjoyable.
Unread 06-24-2014, 10:03 PM
Super Star

WCW Saturday Night Card

Madusa V.S. Jackie Moore

Unread 06-24-2014, 10:47 PM
Super Star

WCW Saturday Night Card

Madusa V.S. Jackie Moore

Unread 06-25-2014, 06:17 AM
Hall of Fame

To add onto what angel said, maybe instead of posting it in quarters, post maybe an hour of each show, split up by your Q1, Q2, etc. That way instead of 8 or 9 posts, it would only be two. Just because I don't know the size limitations of a post on the board, or else I'd say post it all in one. Just a suggestion.

Madusa V.S. Jackie Moore

Unread 06-25-2014, 09:55 AM
Super Star

Interesting format. How do you figure the quarter hours? Do you take the final rating and use the segment ratings to figure out what each quarter hour would be?
Unread 06-25-2014, 11:26 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CQI13 View Post
Interesting format. How do you figure the quarter hours? Do you take the final rating and use the segment ratings to figure out what each quarter hour would be?
Yea that's what we do.
Unread 06-25-2014, 11:28 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeldelayette View Post
This is a very interesting way to post the show. I do enjoy the time period. My only problem is that you're taking seven posts to do two shows. It can be seen as just thread-bumping. Just an FYI. In my mind, I'd do the two different shows on one post each with the quarter hour breaks written in so that everyone can see them. But that is just my opinion. The shows are well-written and enjoyable.

Quote:
To add onto what angel said, maybe instead of posting it in quarters, post maybe an hour of each show, split up by your Q1, Q2, etc. That way instead of 8 or 9 posts, it would only be two. Just because I don't know the size limitations of a post on the board, or else I'd say post it all in one. Just a suggestion.
Thanks for your feed back, I'll talk to Daulten about it and see what he thinks.
Unread 06-25-2014, 01:15 PM
Super Star

Madusa V.S. Jackie Moore

Unread 06-25-2014, 01:47 PM
Super Star

Bischoff's Booking Diary

January Tuesday Week 1 1998

"The Ratings for Nitro and Raw came in today and Nitro crushed Raw in the final ratings, we got a 4.6 and Vince got a 3.3. We didn't do that good in the Quarter Hours compared to Vince as he kept a concrete 3.2 to 3.3 all night. We bounced around from 4.3 to 4.5 to 4.6 to 4.4 to 4.3. This is why we can't take WWF lightly which is what I've been telling alot of the guys.

I asked Hogan the other day if there were any younger talent that he would put over, and he said "Well Eric, if it's best for WCW and goes together well I can put over anyone you ask me too. Just say the word." Now hopefully Hogan will put over future talent like a Chris Benoit or Goldberg but I won't get my hopes up with Hogan though because he does have a little trouble putting talent over clean or sometimes at all. Right now thought he's going to be wrapped up with Nash so I won't have to get annoyed by Hogan not putting over guys for a while.

So the last thing I wanted to write is, that right now me and Vince are fighting over (To be Named Later) which he could really up either of our ratings. Especially if I got him to feud with Hogan, Sting, or maybe even me. He could give us that edge to finally get the huge upper-hand on Vince because if we get him we will make a mega amount of money. But the only problem is Nash, Hogan, and Hall with there wage matching, because (not named) does want a lot and if Vince brings out the big guns I don't know if we'll be able to get him."
Unread 06-25-2014, 04:07 PM
Super Star

So after discussing it with Daulten me and him decided to put the shows in one or two posts and making 4 quarter hours in between. This will cut down on the amount of posts it takes to run the shows and will make it possibly easier to read.

If anyone has any other suggestions me and Daulten will be glad to hear them and respond.
Unread 06-26-2014, 04:03 PM
Super Star

Quote:

The Show Starts with a video package showing the fans what happened on Nitro Between Hollywood Hogan and Kevin Nash.

In a match with decent action Madusa defeated Jackie Moore, with a German Suplex, WCW Womenís Division Experiment.

Two of the Blue Bloods Dave Taylor and Steven Regal talk how Chris Benoit is nothing but a savage, filthy, peasant who will be put in his place tonight by fellow Blue Blood Chris Adams.

A Video Package is then shown of Nitro where Sting talked and Lex Luger accepted Stingís Open Challenge for Souled Out

In a match with good in-ring action Chris Benoit beat Chris Adams with the Diving Headbutt after 7:46.

After the match the Blue Bloods attack Benoit, but then from the back here comes Dean Malenko to make the save for Benoit.

There is then a camera in the back where Chavo has a microphone and says I am good, I am good, I should be on Nitro, I am a good Guerrero no matter what anyone says I am good.

Chris Jericho faces and beat Alex Wright to gain leverage in the cruiserweight title ranks. Jericho won with the Liontamer on Alex Wright.

Chris grabs a microphone after the match and says that he wants a cruiserweight title match. He doesnít care that Eddy gets a rematch. He says he wants and deserves a title match against Rey Mysterio. Until he gets one he vows not to lose.

Gene Okerlund is in the back with Rick Martel, as Rick starts to talk about Booker Tís rude comments on Nitro. Martel goes on to say that Booker wonít have the TV title long as Martel plans on getting it soon.

Rick Martel defeats Steve McMichael in a match with average action Rick Martel gets one step closer to facing Booker T for the TV Title.

After the match we are then taken to the announce booth where itís announced that on Nitro Roddy Piper will hold Pipers Pit and itís unknown who his guest is.

We are taken to the ring where the Faces of Fear Meng and Barbarian talk about winning the tag titles and demolishing the Steiner Brothers.

The Faces Of Fear defeat Jim Duggan and Ray Traylor after Meng hits a Superkick on Duggan that knocks him out to get the pin win.

Final Rating: 69
Next show up will be Daulten's WWF Heat.

Last edited by CPBHBK : 08-12-2014 at 12:26 PM.
Unread 06-26-2014, 04:10 PM
Super Star

WCW Prediction Contest Standings

Beejus 7.5
Warhawk 7
Satyr24 6.5
KnowyourEnemy 4
Horsemen4life 4
Ritchardo 4
TheWrestler32 3
Packerman 2.5

Welcome to the prediction contest Packerman and congrats to both Packerman and Beejus for getting 5/5 right for Saturday Night. Thank you all for voting the next show will be WWF Sunday Night Heat by Daulten. The Next WCW show will be Monday .Nitro
Unread 06-26-2014, 04:25 PM
Super Star

Quote:

WWF Sunday Night Heat
Confirmed matches:

D'Lo Brown vs Steve Blackman

The Godwinns vs the New Blackjacks

Thrasher vs Marc Mero

Jeff Jarrett vs Ahmed Johnson

Same rules apply here. All B Show predictions get half a point!
Unread 06-26-2014, 04:34 PM
Super Star

WWF Booking Diary
Week 1, January 1998
We can't break that wall of WCW. They crushed us in the ratings Monday night.. The one thing we have that they don't is very young and talented main eventers. Triple H will be the next Ric Flair, Steve Austin will be the next Hulk Hogan, except they will be even bigger with my vision..

I really want to get Shawn clean, but he won't listen. He's failed a drug test this week, and he's too valuable to the company for me to do much about it. I just hope he'll drop the belt at Wrestlemania.

In an attempt to get more star power, I tried to sign a big name from our past, hopefully our fans warm up to him, but I doubt it. Another signing I'm hoping to get will debut at the Royal Rumble, and we're even negotiating some possible matches in the future. Now THAT will draw some ratings!

On the other side, I hope Bret will sign back sometime in the future.. Maybe pushing his brother will help.. He is one of the greatest of this generation in the ring, hopefully some on the future talent can live up to the legacy of the past.

I'm a bit worried about the Royal Rumble main event though.. Heel vs heel doesn't sound so good. On the bright side, the actual match might be good.

-Vince

Last edited by daulten6 : 06-26-2014 at 04:39 PM.