Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-05-2016, 05:22 PM
Living Legend

Default SWF: Sins of the Father

“This is your fault; and your fault alone.”

The room descended into a state of absolute silence. Those new to our boardroom conversations were obviously shocked. The wide-eyed looks upon their faces, a marker of extreme stress, were only masked by the fact that they simply could not make eye contact with either of us. If they look away, in their mind, then this awkward situation would eventually go away.

Those accustomed to our boardroom spats simply went about their work. Others even rolled their eyes.

This was, and still is, typical of our relationship.

As the silence continued, neither my father nor I backed down. At this moment, much like many moments before, we were two caribou with their horns locked high; pushing one another back and forth… attempting to out-man the other in a primal, if not brutal, fashion.

“You gave the book (Head Booker) to Sam [Keith]. Then, Peter [Michaels], and what did that get you?”

We were still locked in a heated staredown from across the room.

I then slammed my fist down on the large black table before me; the one that separated us… potentially, the only saving grace from a possible fist fight.

To this day, we’ve never actually thrown a punch at one another. That said, we’ve come close to crossing that line; many times. We often, instead, chose our words as the knockout blow (as it tends to stick with you longer than a black-eye does).

“I… should… have HAD… the book! We wouldn’t be IN this sh*t-hole if I were!”

My father, a stoic monster of sorts, gave me the kind of stare I’ve long known since my childhood. His browline dipped, his eyes fixated, a very subtle snarl forming in the corner of his mouth. He was mad. No. He was furious that I would dare call him out.

Funny enough, I’ve been calling him out since as long as I can remember. The Eisen family is not your typical family; not by any means. We were once described as a “cold connection of individuals” by a terrible biography writer in the early 2000’s. We are more known for our continual spats, or explosions of frustration, than an outpouring of love. But, that’s why we’ve been successful. We don’t let “love” get in the way of our thinking. We challenge… we push… we fight… ALL with the end outcome in sight… Dominance. Sheer… and utter… dominance.

Of each other… of our rivals… of our industry as a whole...

“You think you can do better?”

The stare my father was projecting could be called “the fiery pits of hell shooting from the ground below…”

I call it… Wednesday.

“It’s yours, hot shot. Don't f*ck it up…”

I couldn’t fight it off any longer. A slight smirk formed upon my cracked lips as I stood a little taller. I adjust my suit coat and raised my chin higher from the midline. I knew this was the moment I had been pushing for for years now. The head booker position of the Supreme Wrestling Federation.

My chance to steer the ship back in the right direction; through disastrous waters…

My chance to make my own way; securing my control of the “Land of Supreme”...

My chance to finally shut the ‘old man up and take his company from underneath him; like I was always destined to do.

“You mean like your cronies did before me?”

I confidently spouted between my smirking lips.

“Leave…”

My father sternly relayed his warning without looking up at the crowd within the boardroom. In doing so, those new to our daily altercations scurried quickly out of the room; dropping every notebook, pencil, and folder that’s possible as they ooze nothing more than absolute nervousness.

Weaklings.

Those accustomed, slowly shuffle out of the room; making lunch plans and talking about their families in a calm tone.

Mediocre Nobodies.

All that was left in the boardroom was… Myself… my father… and Eric…

It was time for a family showdown; one I expected to win.

Unread 05-05-2016, 05:49 PM
All Star

Well I'm hooked! Feed Me More!!!
Unread 05-05-2016, 06:11 PM
Phenom

Welp, I think I need to go grab some popcorn. This is gonna be a good one!
Unread 05-05-2016, 06:25 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanMTheMan View Post
Welp, I think I need to go grab some popcorn. This is gonna be a good one!
Hey give me some of that popcorn cause I'm in.
Unread 05-05-2016, 06:37 PM
Living Legend

Well there goes my Jerry Eisen led SWF diary.

Luckily I have a TCW idea waiting in the wings.

As always I'm all aboard the hype train.
Unread 05-05-2016, 07:45 PM
Major League

Great start! This is gonna be good.
Unread 05-05-2016, 07:55 PM
Super Star

Hell...

yeah....
Unread 05-05-2016, 08:04 PM
Phenom

Very excited for this! Seems like everybody is doing SWF diaries so I am interested in seeing the different directions everybody is going to take them. You gave me tons of inspiration the last SWF diary you wrote, I had to find it on the 2013 boards but they both were amazing, excited to see this from the start!
Unread 05-05-2016, 08:19 PM
All Star

Brace yourselves...this beauty is coming.

I'm in, E-V. Best of luck.
Unread 05-05-2016, 09:08 PM
Phenom

Business just picked up!
Unread 05-05-2016, 09:26 PM
Super Star

Does anyone have an extra ticket to sell to me?
Unread 05-05-2016, 10:34 PM
Living Legend

“We’re putting the strap back on [Jack] Bruce.”

It was the first thing that came out of his tight-lipped mouth. He was still furious over our previous spat. It’s the only emotion he wears like a cloak; anger. Maybe it’s because he’s angry most every second of every passing day. That’s just who he is. It’s who he’s always been, and I don’t foresee that ever changing.

He’ll be lowered into this earth… angry…

… He’ll probably haunt us from beyond the grave.

Spitefulness aside, it was his message that I had a problem with.

He gave me the book and now he’s telling me what to do; 5 minutes later. He can micromanage with the best of them. Believe me, I know that. I’ve experienced it first-hand since I can remember.

I can understand his need to do so…

… for those who are inept at their job.

I’m Jerry Eisen. I know what the hell I’m doing. I have wrestling flowing through my veins. Hell, I’m the spawn of satan (to most). He has NO ROOM to tell ME what to do! Go find yourself an intern to boss around. I’m not listening.

“Bruce? F*ck that. I need the strap!”

Eric’s typical sentiment. Truthfully, I don’t blame him. Wrestling isn’t about “earning your spot.” It’s about being in the right place at the right time (or, being related to the right person at the right time in his case). It’s a continual game of “bury the idiot.” (The idiot being the guy who can’t have his voice heard over another, losing the political game in the process). Eric was, and still is, a LEGEND at this game.

… Didn’t mean I was going to put the strap on him though.

That works with morons like [Sam] Keith and [Peter] Michaels. Not me.

Don’t get me wrong. Eric, for being a total d*ck, means money. People buy SWF events JUST to see him get his a$$ kicked. There’s beauty in that. No. There’s more than beauty. There’s BIG dollar signs in that and that’s the only thing that really matters.

“Remo’s the champ. I don’t see anyone who can take that from him, right now.”

I shot both of them down. As you can expect, neither was very happy about that. Their collective snarls practically formed into one - “F-You, Jerry.” It was in that moment, in that split second, that both of them realized I was my own man. I wasn’t going to bow-down to either of them… and that pissed them off, royally.

My father would never really come to grips with my defiant nature. I don’t know what he expected when he gave me the book. I’ve never been a “Yes, Sir” kind of guy. Those kind of chumps rarely make history. If anything, they become mid-level managers of unimportant businesses. They sit in their cubicle, stare at their disgusting family photos, and pray for retirement.

That’s not me. I’m here to light the world on fire; to return the SWF to glory.

We were now within the dawning of a new era, whether they knew it or not at the time.

The era of Jerry Eisen.

The era resurgence.

An era where I FINALLY do what my father never could…

Win. Once… and for all.

Unread 05-05-2016, 11:42 PM
Low Minors

I don't get hyped...

I STAY HYPED
Unread 05-05-2016, 11:43 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet Justice View Post
I don't get hyped...

I STAY HYPED
-.-
Unread 05-06-2016, 03:19 AM
All Star

Happy to see you back. Very interested in who you have in mind to take the belt off Remo -- SWF has a lot of good, even great workers, but all of them have too many drawbacks to really carry the company.

Honestly, I'd take Rocky or Nicky in their prime over Bruce in his.