Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-02-2016, 06:42 AM
Phenom

Default SNP - The Thistle in the Ashes.

Karma Kollopy stands alone, leaning on the top rope of the SNP ring, in an empty Chaos Arena facing the camera. He is casually dressed in a baggy, navy, SNP hoodie, ¾ length camo style shorts and a pair of beat-up runners.

My name is Karma Kollopy and I am the Head Booker with Scottish National Promotions. When I took this position in January 2016 our first show drew a crowd of 266 people. Now, some two years, three months and two weeks later, on the eve of Hardcore War 2018, we prepare to go into our latest event off the back of our biggest crowd ever, 839, present at last month’s Blood Feud IV in The Chaos Arena that we have made our home this year.

It is my absolute pleasure to welcome you all to our new online presence, ‘Thistle Talk’. The growth of SNP in my time with the company is something that I take great pride in, something I see no reason will not continue apace for some time to come. The talent we have amassed here, both inside and outside the ring is a credit to everybody involved. From wrestlers to referees, from managers to road agents, from announcers to audience, everybody who has been involved in SNP has played their part in taking this organisation forward. We are still a young promotion but we have big dreams and I promise you that we will not be found wanting for effort or endeavour as we strive to make them come true.

So thank you for taking the time to support our product. Thank you for cheering and booing our stars. Thank you for getting behind them and us. Our fans are our family and together we are going to take this thing as far as we possibly can.

OOC: Major thanks to Mootinie for providing the C-verse friendly image for my user character!

More OOC: SNP Show Library
SNP Hardcore War 2018 - The Pre-show
SNP Hardcore War 2018
SNP Out Of It 2018
SNP The Great Cork Riot 2018
SNP Clash of the Clans 4
SNP Heatwave Havoc
SNP Shannonslam II
SNP Festival of Violence IV
SNP Fighting Irish 2018 - The Pre-show
SNP Fighting Irish 2018
SNP Invasion 4
SNP Slaughterhouse
SNP Christmas Chaos 2018
SNP Burns Night Bash 2019
SNP Carnage IV
SNP Battle for St.Patrick's Day 3

Awards
C-Verse Diary of the Month - August 2016
Match of the Month - September 2016
C-Verse Diary of the Month - October 2016
Event of the Month (Christmas Chaos 2018) - December 2016
Worker of the Month (Riddick Jordan) - December 2016
C-Verse Diary of the Month - March 2017
Worker of the Month (Padraig O'Hearne) - March 2017
Match of the Month (Padraig O'Hearne Vs. Riddick Jordan) - March 2017
Event of the Month (Blood Feud V) - March 2017
Storyline of the Month (Kitty Katz wants a divorce) - March 2017

Last edited by DarEatWorld : 04-17-2017 at 01:01 PM.
Unread 07-02-2016, 06:44 AM
Phenom

OOC: Thus begins ‘Thistle Talk’, SNP’s new webshow, introduced by Head Booker Karma Kollopy (AKA me!). I’m new to TEW and this is actually my first save. As is my wont in games like this, I try and inject as much realism as possible by starting my career at as low a level as possible, as locally as possible. SNP was a good fit then given their lowly status on Day 1 and their proximity to the Ireland that I call home. A few observations to carry forward.

1) First and foremost I will welcome any observations relating to the manner in which I structure this. I would prefer not to be corrected if anybody spots me making mistakes in terms of gameplay (I’d like to figure them out for myself and any consequences of my decisions should be allowed to impact the game as naturally as possible) but in terms of how I’m laying out this story itself – feel free to tell me what you like/love/loathe and I’ll take it on board. Adding pictures for example... any tips?

2) I want to create as immersive an experience as possible so right now I envisage previews/synopsis/reviews of shows interspersed by other pieces like profiles of the roster, a Q&A type of set up with Karma/me (if there’s enough interest from users here they can actually ask the questions but if not I’m sure I can fabricate a few relevant ones).

3) What I won’t be sharing with the audience is a certain amount of behind the scenes stuff that fans wouldn’t necessarily be aware of. For example, if my relationship with the owner is on the brink, I won’t necessarily share that. If somebody is sacked I won’t necessarily explain why (I may allude, particularly if it’s asked in Q&A). The exception to this will be if it makes the in game news I will spill the beans (possibly through the medium of a yet-to-be-created SNP fan/blogger whose revelations I may post in between the ‘official’ SNP output.

4) I’m going to try and walk a fine line between being true to the SNP product (where Hardcore and Cult are the key features and Risque is heavy also and being respectful of the potential audience who may be reading here. I will keep the language PG-13 (you can just add your own profanity when reading). Some of the angles are borderline contentious for some people I’d imagine but I’m booking that way because owner Mark Carnie wants things booked that way (and my lack of devotion to the Hardcore part of my job brief means I need to try and keep him happy).

Just to give two examples, my lead stable (and one half of the feud that pretty much lifted us a level) are called ‘The Black Lions’. Riddick Jordan, Alton Vicious and Dwayne Dark are three African-English wrestlers who came together to prove their superiority to all things Scottish. There is a racial undertone to them that they make no attempt to hide. Their potency was watered down somewhat by the addition of Black Hole Son (AKA Carl Edwards) and Sharif but they remain right up at the top of my booking plans.

‘Carnie’s Angels’ are my other stable of note. They started when I moved Mark Carnie out from behind the announcer’s desk and made him the manager of openly gay Lenny Mochin and Notorious F.R.E.A.K. (who comes working a Drag Queen gimmick). Carnie himself adopted a gender-bender gimmick and they basically worked a sexually explicit angle in which they basically annoyed every homophobe who set eyes upon them. Over time they moved a little closer to the top end of the card, F.R.E.A.K. was cut lose and replaced by better workers and the overall package was shifted to a less specific ‘group of outsiders’ sort of vibe (Augustus Bumblescoop’s switch to a stoner gimmick has utterly reinvigorated his career).

In summary, I’ll tone things down somewhat for here but if you think that SNP would offend you in reality you might be as well to not pay too much attention to my slant on them!

5) I won’t commit to any particular amount of updates. This will obviously slow down the running of my game if I do it as well as I hope to but equally it could make the whole experience even more enjoyable for me (and hopefully for you too)!

6) There is no such thing as unwanted feedback!

Next up, hopefully in the next couple of days, there’ll be a fairly brief summary of last couple of years, a profile of current King of Scotland Hugh Echoes (FKA Hugh De Aske) and, all going well, a preview of the upcoming Hardcore War 2018.
Thanks for reading, hopefully we’ll be seeing a lot more of each other!
Unread 07-03-2016, 12:01 PM
Phenom

Hugh Echoes – Profile

The voice of Karma Kollopy announces the following over a video depicting the highlights of Hugh Echoes time in SNP.

The current King of Scotland first entered the SNP ring almost exactly one year ago at Hardcore War 2017. He dispatched the now departed Rhys Vali in short order and left the ring without a word. Still shrouded in mystery, Hugh Echoes has blazed a trail of success since then, albeit an extremely cryptic one. Echoes (who also competes in 4C and has toured with PGHW under the guise of Hugh de Aske) has remained on the outside of any of the alliances that have sprung up around the SNP though he did once team up with Meathead McAullie and Maximum Destruction in a rare losing effort against The Black Lions original trio of Jordan, Vicious and Dark.

Echoes has regularly dropped hints of a master plan but has yet to reveal anything in the way of detail to us. His vague allusions shed little in the way of real insight into what the talented all-rounders long-term goals are but it is clear that control is a key factor and he views his peers in the locker room like pieces on a chess board to be utilised as he sees fit. His matches against Riddick Jordan, Padraig O’Hearne and, in particular, Bret Heartbreak at Carnage III have been amongst the very best to ever be seen in SNP.

He has lost only once in singles action (to the Riddick Jordan from whom he later won the title) and seems to have all the parts necessary to be a big name player for a very long time to come. We will have to wait and see if the mystery of his motives becomes any clearer in the future but one thing that we can be sure of is that he shows no sign of releasing his grip on the King of Scotland title!

Last edited by DarEatWorld : 07-06-2016 at 02:58 PM.
Unread 07-04-2016, 04:26 PM
Phenom

So here's what you've missed Part 1 - The King of Scotland title from March 2015 - April 2018

Mark Carnie sits in a worn office chair behind his desk facing the camera, with a big SNP logo on the wall behind him. The SNP Owner and manager of the Carnie's Angels stable will narrate the following segment.

When I put together Scottish National Promotions I did so in the knowledge that Scots are the toughest bastards alive. Our audience follows us because we give them the grittiest, the grimiest, the most gruesome wrestling show that you can see anywhere. In May of 2015 local boy Meathead McAullie became the first King of Scotland.

Big Meathead was everything that we admire here in SNP. He can scrap, he can brawl, he will give you 110% every time he sets foot in the ring. For 10 months Meathead was the man and, to this day, he remains a force to be reckoned with and a dangerous contender for the King of Scotland title that he will always be the first to have worn! However in March of 2016 a new era dawned - the era of Roly Muckletruck!

When Roly Muckletruck won the title at Blood Feud II from his sometimes ally Meathead McAullie nobody was surprised. 'The Squashasaurus' was a sight to behold, his power and brutality marking a whole new level of ferocity and only adding to the prestige of our most significant title. For a full year Roly would be an unstoppable force of nature, turning back contenders such as Augustus Bumblescoop, Lenny Mochin, Alton Vicious, Maximum Destruction and Meathead McAullie. He teamed with the last two names on that list as "Scotland's Saviours" in a vicious feud against "The Black Lions", a battle that I think it's fair to say helped to put us on the map! I believed, as did everybody else, that Roly would be a key figure for us for years to come.

It was not to be. At Blood Feud III, in late March 2017, Riddick Jordan dethroned Roly Muckletruck. Within a month the big man had handed in his notice and was gone, returning only once for the 25 man Battle Royal at Carnage III two months ago. He came second when Riddick Jordan's outside interference saw Meathead McAullie prevail.

The bad blood between Riddick Jordan and Roly Muckletruck came as no surprise given the manner in which their epic title bout ended. Jordan was the new champion certainly but the back injury that was inflicted meant that it would be July before he got to return to action and defend his title. SNP persevered with him though and we were rewarded by some stellar showings when he was back to fitness. Ex-champion Meathead McAullie tried to topple Jordan (twice). Maximum Destruction tried and failed to conquer. Hugh Echoes lost his first chance at King of Scotland glory. Unlike the others however, the mysterious Echoes was not to be denied and in November 2017 he defeated Jordan, leaving "The Dude" to pick up the pieces.

Hugh Echoes then is the current (and fourth) King of Scotland. He has looked a cut above so far, turning back Riddick Jordan in a pair of brilliant rematches before 2017 ended and starting 2018 with just as much grace and purpose, picking up wins over Maximum Destruction, Bret Heartbreak, Padraig O'Hearne and Meathead McAullie already.

The King of Scotland is always a marked man and with competition growing ever more fierce here in SNP Echoes faces a difficult task in staying at the top of the pile. One thing is for sure, it will be chaotic, it was be unpredictable, it will be be crazy but it will never, ever be boring!

Last edited by DarEatWorld : 07-04-2016 at 04:43 PM.
Unread 07-04-2016, 04:32 PM
Super Star

Loving this
Unread 07-04-2016, 04:41 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEffect View Post
Loving this
Thanks a lot! It's taking me a bit longer than I thought to get it going properly but I'm hoping it will be worth the wait. There's gonna be three more 'Catch Ups', one each for the Tag Team, Hardcore and Dragon Lightweight (a cruiserweight belt I introduced) titles before the action proper gets going. Appreciate the comment, good to know people are reading/enjoying.
Unread 07-06-2016, 02:46 PM
Phenom

So here's what you've missed Part 2 - The Tag Team Title from August 2015 - April 2018

Jackie Goldstein sits in the SNP dressing rooms, deep in the bowels of The Chaos Arena. The company logo is painted on the walls behind him and he is casually dressed in an SNP t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

My name is Jackie Goldstein and I am the Colour Commentator for SNP. Since I walked through the door here in October 2016 I've been impressed. SNP are a company on the up. SNP are a company that is going places, SNP is a company that is worthy of Jackie Goldstein!

Today I am here to talk to you all about our Tag Team Titles. It is a story that begins and end with the same pair of tough, uncompromising bruisers - "The Bad Man" Alton Vicious and "The Dude" Riddick Jordan - The Northern Lights.

Vicious and Jordan were champions for almost a full year from the introduction of the title in August 2015 right through to July of the following year. The Tribe, The Funke Bunch and Mochin & O'Hearne were amongst the duos who tried and failed to knock The Northern Lights off their perch. However all good things must come to an end and eventually it was lights out for the the reign of the first Tag Team champions. Perhaps they were distracted by the feud between The Black Lions and Scotland's Saviours that would dominate SNP for months but whatever the cause, at Heatwave Havoc 2016, The Funke Bunch won the titles.

The Funke Bunch were an easy pair to underestimate. Constantly dancing and jumping and generally acting like a pair of dopes distracted most people just long enough to forget about their excellent pedigree. Prior to their time here in SNP they were twice Tag Team champions in 21C. They were worthy title holders here too, turning back the pairing of Augustus Bumblescoop & Cobra before falling to the Mark Carnie managed P.R.I.D.E. at Invasion 2 in the same month that I joined the company.

P.R.I.D.E. were to prove disappointingly brief champions. The bizarre Notorious F.R.E.A.K. and Lenny Mochin failed to gel. They retained their titles despite a loss against The Funke Bunch the following month and had no answers a month later again when they came up against a team that was truly on the rise in the shape of Padraig O'Hearne and Matthew Macks.

The Irish pair of O'Hearne and Macks, collectively known as Na Fianna (after the mythological ancient Irish warriors), were the real deal. O'Hearne's technical excellence and physical presence meshed perfectly with the smaller Mack's high-flying offence.

As 2016 moved into 2017 SNP had Tag Team champions to believe in. The Golden Sons and The Funke Bunch both failed to unseat them. Their matches with The Golden Sons were particularly keenly fought, the mutual respect between all four competitors never derailing the intensity of the combat! The stage was set then for a Triple Threat Tag match between Na Fianna, The Golden Sons and The Funke Bunch at Out Of It.

So it was The Funke Bunch who became the first two time holders of the Tag Team titles. However once more they were to prove somewhat transitional champions. They beat The Golden Sons cleanly and suffered a dispiriting count out defeat to perennial losers The Tribe. However in September, at Fighting Irish 2017, Na Fianna ascended to the top of the mountain once more. For Padraig O'Hearne, who married his manager Kitty Katz in the middle of the ring earlier in the card, it was a hell of a day.

Na Fianna were impressive champions again, seeing off persistent rivals The Golden Sons and The Funke Bunch (the latter in a cage match) as 2017 drew to a close. At Carnage III in February of this year things turned full circle. The Northern Lights, despite the distractions of The Black Lions tussle with Canie's Angels and their burgeoning success in singles action, were champions once more.

Their second run has, so far, looked like it might be just as dominant as their first. They swept aside The Creepy Crawlies at Battle for St.Patrick's Day II and put The Funke Bunch through tables at last month's Blood Feud IV. The Tag Team titles have never been hotter folks. Add in teams like The Misfits and U.K. Panthers to the pairs we've already discussed and you see that this division is stocked full of high quality talent that will continue to dazzle and amaze as SNP moves forward towards lasting greatness. I'm "The Alchemist" Jackie Goldstein and thank you for watching!

Last edited by DarEatWorld : 07-06-2016 at 02:58 PM.
Unread 07-07-2016, 05:59 PM
Phenom

So here's what you've missed Part 3 - The Hardcore title from October 2015 - April 2018

Manny Morhan, dressed in the same shirt and suit that he wears while announcing, sits at a desk in the SNP production area. There's a number of monitors behind him showing highlights of various SNP shows. He leans back in his chair and addresses the camera.

Greetings ladies and gentlemen, I am Manny Morhan and I am the announcer with SNP. Whenever anybody asks me what truly makes SNP what it truly is I tell them, with absolutely zero hesitation, it's the Hardcore division. Our product is known as Scottish Hardcore for a reason and the reason is really simple. We do it well and we do it often. We hosted Wrestling's bloodiest tournament to crown our first champion and the man who first held the title over his head was Phil Myart.

Myart, always accompanied to the ring by his real-life girlfriend Joy, would lose the title at the first show of the Karma Kollopy era in January 2016. Norman Gates was the man who would emerge victorious at Burns Night Bash.

Gates run at the top would prove no more successful however and he lost the belt in his first defence. The event was Blood Feud II and the match was a Fatal Four Way bout that also featured Augustus Bumblescoop, Axl Grease and the man who would emerge victorious to celebrate a second reign as Hardcore champion. Phil Myart was the man once more.

Myart would prove a little more successful this time out, coming out on top in a Triple Threat Match against Axl Grease and JK Lee at Hardcore War almost exactly two years ago. His run came to a grinding halt at Heatwave Havoc that July though when he came up against a monster in Maximum Destruction.

Maximum Destruction was originally slated to be a staple in the Tag Team title hunt but when his partner Maximum Carnage decamped to 21C his focus shifted. He was a perennial contender for the King of Scotland title and a major part of Scotland's Saviours in their war against The Black Lions. And it was from The Black Lions that his conqueror would emerge at the following month's Festival of Violence II.

Dwayne Dark, more than anybody else, was elevated by the Scotland's Saviours/Black Lions feud. His progress was emphasised, not only by his victory over Maximum Destruction, but by his reign that followed. He was arguably the man who attached real prestige to the Hardcore title.

Once the big feud died down Dark swatted aside Axl Grease at Christmas Chaos 2016. He started 2017 with a bang too running through Milo Morningstar, besting Phil Myart in a Weapons match at Blood Feud III and beating Grease again in an I Quit match at that year's Out Of It. His championship reign lasted over 10 months before he was finally defeated at Heatwave Havoc in July 2017 by Cobra.

Cobra was an interesting case. He had turned heads with a series of excellent performances since his arrival in April of 2016. He didn't appear totally comfortable in the Hardcore arena however and while his undoubted talent was enough for him to take the title from Dwayne Dark his time as champion was to prove much, much shorter. At Festival of Violence III the title was won by a long-time contender and significant underdog - Axl Grease.

Grease was a surprise champion. Managed by Kourtney, he had struggled for momentum throughout his SNP run and it came as little surprise when his title run ran aground at the first hurdle. Dwayne Dark was back on top.

While Dark's second spell as Hardcore champion wouldn't quite hit the heights of the first it would be wrong to paint it as a failure. His first defence came in Northern England at the Invasion 3 event as he saw off the challenge of both the deposed Axl Grease and the up and coming Colin Picalo. Yet a month later in a one on one match with Picalo the title would change hands again.

Colin Picalo entered the SNP in January of 2017. The under-sized putz was dismissed by many early on, even after he was recruited into Carnie's Angels. His victory over Dark helped put him on the map and was a key moment in the early days of the Carnie's Angels/Black Lions struggle. To prove it was no fluke Picalo would defeat Dwayne Dark again just last month at Blood Feud IV. The Hardcore division remains a key title here in SNP and with plenty of up and coming talent Colin Picalo will have it all to do if he's to keep the gold around his waist. Only time will tell what the future holds, starting with Hardcore War 2018. It's gonna be a hell of a ride, hold onto your ticket and strap yourself in!
Unread 07-08-2016, 01:26 PM
Super Star

Just chiming in to let you know those intro posts were top notch. I'll be following!
Unread 07-08-2016, 01:44 PM
Minor League

I'll second what Mootinie said. Reading this has made me start my own save as SNP
Unread 07-09-2016, 06:59 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mootinie View Post
Just chiming in to let you know those intro posts were top notch. I'll be following!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spud1305 View Post
I'll second what Mootinie said. Reading this has made me start my own save as SNP
Much appreciated! It's great to know that people are getting some enjoyment from reading (as I'm certainly enjoying writing). The last catch up should be done either tonight or tomorrow.

It'll be a quick run down of our last title here in SNP, the Dragon Lightweight belt that head booker Karma Kollopy (my good self) introduced in 2016.

After that, we'll have a quick preview of Hardcore War 2018 and then, FINALLY, the action proper will start.
Unread 07-09-2016, 06:17 PM
Phenom

So here's what you missed Part 4 - The Dragon Lightweight title from May 2016 - April 2018

Karma Kollopy is back in the SNP ring, sitting on the top turnbuckle. Behind him, on the walls of The Chaos Arena, hangs a huge banner advertising the upcoming Hardcore War event. He addresses the camera.

When I got here in the first days of 2016 I fell in love with SNP. I fell in love with the profanity and the passion and the noise and the raw, unfiltered emotion. SNP gave me an opportunity to leave a mark on this wonderful industry of ours. I came here with ideas to make this place better than when I arrived. One of the first of those was the Dragon Lightweight title. With all the talented lightweights on our roster it was a decision that made so much sense that I hardly feel I deserve credit for it.

At Out Of It 2016 six men took part in a Scramble match to crown our inaugural champion. Bali Daljit, Jaunty Rhodes, Augustus Bumblescoop, Neville Jones and Phil Bridges all took part but the man who came out on top... was Martin Heath.

Heath, a former Tag Team champion in ROF, was one of the first men I signed when I arrived. Like so many of his peers, his ring style makes for compelling viewing and he was a worthy first holder of the title. He retained his belt in matches against Daljit and Bumblescoop before coming a cropper against his own Tag Team partner.

Fighting Irish was the event, September 2016 the time. At the end of a hard-fought ladder match, Cain Carlile was the second man to wear the Dragon Lightweight title around his waist. For the young Carlile, 2016 was a banner year and he would defend the title successfully a couple of times himself, against Bali Daljit and Neville Jones respectively. Come the first show of 2017 though, Jones would take both his revenge and the gold.

"The Prince of Wales" improved as 2016 went on but it was still an impressive showing from him to win the title. He had to overcome both of The Golden Sons in the shape of then champion Cain Carlile and also his predecessor and partner Martin Heath in a Triple Threat match.

March saw another Triple Threat Ladder match for the title and Jones scored another impressive victory over Martin Heath again and regular contender Bali Daljit. From a sometimes shaky and inconsistent start to his SNP career, Neville Jones had arrived. Another victory, over Daljit again, came one full year ago, at 2017's Hardcore War.

The following month, the title changed again.

It was ANOTHER Triple Threat Ladder match, Bali Daljit lost out AGAIN but we had a new hand raised in victory at the end this time. Rohan Kircher, SNP's South African Sensation, had finally come of age. Kirchner was well known for his lengthy time in 'The Tribe', a Tag Team with Rhys Vali. Since they arrived in SNP however, Kirchner had outgrown his long-time partner and this was proven beyond any doubt by his victory here.

The same trio would collide again in another stellar ladder match at Heatwave Havoc in July with Kirchner repeating the trick and retaining the title. Just a few short weeks later, at one of our shows in Ireland, Shannonslam, we had a Fatal Four Way Ladder match though and this time Kirchner's luck would run out. Former champions Martin Heath and Neville Jones made up the numbers but it was Matthew Macks, on home soil, who climbed to the top and unhooked the title belt.

Macks, well known as one half of Tag Team Na Fianna, was an exciting competitor who fit in well in the division. In his first defence he defeated Martin Heath in an excellent bout and he found himself holding the Tag Team title simultaneously shortly after that, making him the first man in SNP to hold two titles at once. He would hold the Dragon Lightweight belt until November when he lost in a Triple Threat match to Neville Jones (Martin Heath was the third).

Jones then became the first person to hold the title twice. His first defence came at the last show of 2017, Christmas Chaos, and he provided another reminder of his undoubted quality, coming out on top in a Fatal Five Way ladder match. Former champions Rohan Kirchner, Martin Heath, Cain Carlile were all left in his wake along with Augustus Bumblescoop.

2018 started just as well for Jones with another victory in another excellent ladder match against Rohan Kircher. However last month, at Blood Feud IV, we saw another new name etched into the annals.

It was another of the multi-man ladder matches that are a staple of this division (as I'm sure you're starting to realise)! Augustus Bumblescoop was the wrestler to emerge victorious, seeing off the challenges of Neville Jones, Rohan Kirchner and Bali Daljit. For Bumblescoop, it was the culmination of a huge turn around in fortunes. It wasn't all that long since he had been treading water in a comedy role with Khloe as his manager. He embraced his inner stoner, threw in his lot with Mark Carnie's 'Carnie's Angels' and now, after so many near misses, he finally had title gold wrapped around his waist.

I'm not going to lie to you guys, the Dragon Lightweight title is close to my heart. I believe, in my heart of hearts, that it emphasises the very best up and coming talent that we have on offer here today in SNP and I expect it to be close to the forefront of everything we do for a very long time to come. If it wasn't for this banged up knee that I need to carry me around it's where you'd my in action myself. I look forward to having you all with us as we take our next steps forward, starting with Hardcore War. We'll see you there!

Last edited by DarEatWorld : 07-10-2016 at 04:09 AM.
Unread 07-09-2016, 10:33 PM
Phenom

I just wanted to add my voice in saying that I am loving this set-up. The idea to fast-forward a couple years using the title summaries is brillant, so I can't wait to see where this goes.
Unread 07-10-2016, 03:59 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWolf101 View Post
I just wanted to add my voice in saying that I am loving this set-up. The idea to fast-forward a couple years using the title summaries is brillant, so I can't wait to see where this goes.
It was a necessary work around as I'd played through a couple of years before deciding to chronicle here but I think it's worked out pretty well. I am very glad I've "caught up" now, feels like a long time since I've actually booked a show! Hopefully the real thing will be as enjoyable to people as the extended preview has been!
Unread 07-10-2016, 04:47 PM
Phenom

SNP HARDCORE WAR 2018 - a preview

With Hardcore War 2018 just around the corner, now is probably a good time to look down along the card in anticipation of what lies ahead of us. As always with SNP, there will be action and lots of it, twists and turns aplenty and the most intense, dramatic, quality in-ring action that you will see anywhere on this side of the Atlantic!

1 - Axl Grease, Rohan Kirchner & Jimmi Addams (w/Kourtney) Vs. Alessandro Caesar, Phil Bridge & The Pulveriser (w/Khloe)

w/

w/

This one has been slowly coming to the boil for a while now. Kourtney, the self-proclaimed "Groupie Queen of SNP" and Khloe have been butting heads for some time. Kourtney calls her clients "The Koven" and has long been recognised as somebody with designs upon playing the power game to her own benefit here in SNP. "Khloe's Kastoffs" were initially formed as a weapon Khloe could use to get revenge when Augustus Bumblescoop cast her aside. This rivalry has the potential to get very bitter and personal indeed. With the ambitious Kourtney facing off against "The Fan's Own Favourite", this is a real clash of opposites and not just when we look at the women at the head of this battle. Kourtney's trio boast plenty of experience and all three men have worn gold around their waists, either here or elsewhere. The men who call Khloe manager, on the other hand, are much younger and have considerably less mileage under their belts. They will not be found lacking in enthusiasm though and this should be a great match to kick off the show.

2 - Augustus Bumblescoop Vs. Neville Jones (SNP Dragon Lightweight Title)

/w

Augustus Bumblescoop will make his first defence of the Dragon Lightweight title. Bumblescoop has been one of the success stories of the last year or so. He appeared to be treading water somewhat when alligned with Khloe. He may have caused some fans to lose respect for him when he callously dropped her to jump ship to "Carnie's Angels" but there's no arguing with the results. His recent good form all came together last month to win his first title here in SNP. His first challenge now will be to emerge victorious against the man he took the title from, the man who perhaps represents the Dragon division more than anybody, "The Prince of Wales" Neville Jones. History will be the driving force for Jones as he knows that should he walk away with the gold he will become the first man in SNP history to hold the same title three times!

3 -The Golden Sons Vs. The Funke Bunch

This Tag Team encounter between two teams who like to work at pace and at risk should see unmissable action. The Funke Bunch of course have been at the top of the heap a couple of times already and will view this match as a good opportunity to start building momentum for another tilt at the title. For their part, Carlile and Heath are coming into this one of the back of an impressive victory over Na Fianna last month and they will also see this match as a potential stepping stone on the way to achieving their long time goal of becoming SNP Tag Team Champions.

4 - Meathead McAullie Vs. Notorious F.R.E.A.K.

Two men at very different crossroads will go head to head in this bout. Meathead remains in and around the King of Scotland title picture but there is a sense that he has been marginalised ever so slightly and that he has lost his way somewhat. On the other side Notorious F.R.E.A.K. discovered first hand last month just how untrustworthy Mark Carnie can be. His was forcefully expelled from the stable by way of a beating from his one time colleagues. For a man who entered the SNP to a degree of hype and early success it's time for him to go back to basics and figure out his next move.

5 - Cobra Vs. Lenny Mochin

/w

Another bout with very interesting implications for both men. Both Cobra and Mochin have moved up through the card comfortably enough but both of them have gotten somewhat mired in the upper mid-card. This then represents an excellent opportunity for them both to put down a fesh marker. They've met plenty of times before and their head-to-head record in currently tied at 2-2 so expect another tight, technically driven encounter between these two rising talents.

6 -Maximum Destruction Vs. Konrad Makinen

w/ w/

A rematch from last month's Blood Feud IV will see Maximum Destruction going toe-to-toe once more with "The Prodigy" Konrad Makinen. The Swede is making huge strides very quickly indeed, much to the delight of Mark Carnie. Maximum Destruction is adamant that last month's match, which ended in a victory for Makinen, was a fluke result and he intends to put things to right this time out.

7 - Northern Stars Vs. Na Fianna (SNP Tag Team Title)

w/

Another big-time title match between arguably the two top pairings in our young history here in SNP. Riddick and Vicious, the Northern Stars, are starting to look comfortable again, moving up through the gears and echoing their titanic first run as Tag Team champions. Na Fianna, in Macks and O'Hearne, are no strangers to Tag Team excellence themselves. They, like Jones in the Dragon Lightweight bout and Dark in the Hardcore title match, will be motivated by the opportunity to become champions for a third time. It could be an absolute classic, all four of these guys can really get it done and each has a record of turning out quality. It's clash of styles for sure, with the powerful brawlers that are the champions going up against the technique of O'Hearne and the high-flying, dangerous offence of Macks, but one that could be an absolute show stealer!

8 - Colin Picalo Vs. Dwayne Dark (SNP Hardcore Title)

/w

"Carnie's Angels" and "The Black Lions" will go head in this one as young Colin Picalo puts his Hardcore title on the line against Dwayne Dark, the man he won the title from last November and has already defended successfully against. These two look like they could dominate the division for some time to come yet and their own personal rivalry gets ever more poisonous with each passing battle. It's a given that this match will have some stipulation attached, all that remains to be seen is how much blood will be spilled and who will have their hand raised when it's all said and done.

9 - Hugh Echoes Vs. Bret Heartbreak (SNP King of Scotland)

The last time this pair met, at Carnage III in February, they put on the best match in the history of SNP. We'll have to wait and see if they can replicate or even better that. In any event this match will be a Main Event worth waiting for, the collision between the mysterious, enigmatic champion and the precocious teenager still developing into a real talent. Expect Echoes and Heartbreak to put on a match worthy of closing any show, anywhere as SNP marks what will surely be another sterling night in the success story we're crafting here!

Last edited by DarEatWorld : 07-10-2016 at 05:07 PM.