Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-29-2017, 05:57 PM
Super Star

Default southside_hitmen's CVerse Logos/Belts/Events

Background:

When I first started playing TEW (13), whenever I found a new logo/belt/event logo, I was blown away by what the community has created. However, I always wanted to find a "full set" of logos, belts, etc... for a company to wrap them in to my game world (I'm a stickler for continuity). I'd find a great logo or title and want to throw them into my game, but ultimately I would stop short as the logo was mis-matched with a title, or event logo, etc... So, I thought, why not try it myself?

The attempts in this thread are to present a "re-brand" for various CVerse companies, with full sets of logos, titles, events so you can plug and play into your game world.

My plan is to try and get through a few companies, but I am new to belts especially so going is slow. I am not taking requests at this time.

*** Also, I would be remiss if I didn't give a HUGE shout-out to willr0ck who coached me up on belt design. My first attempts at titles looked like 2am scribblings on a cocktail napkin until he walked me through how to create them. ***

All my images can be found at this link as well: https://southsidehitmen.imgur.com/

Direct Links to various game areas below:

North America

Japan/Australia

UK/Europe

Random Other Graphics (Match Grades pack, other logos, various video game cuts for random gens)

Last edited by southside_hitmen : 09-07-2018 at 06:30 PM.
Unread 08-29-2017, 05:57 PM
Super Star

North America

Completed Companies

----------------------------------------------

Total Championship Wrestling

With TCW, I wanted to fully represent the shift from Tommy Cornell Wrestling to Total Championship Wrestling. The company seemed ripe for a re-brand with the GOAT moving on to 21CW. In my personal games, I always see TCW as the "workrate" American promotion so I wanted to represent it here. My personal TCW saves probably go a step further even and bring some MMA influences (like strict weight divisions) in to the mix. My inspiration for the TCW set is heavily influenced by UFC's recent re-brand (with flat logos and simple graphics). For the titles, I also drew heavily on the IWGP titles for inspiration (yes, every former champion is actually listed on the side plates and Aaron "Ace" Andrews is the 29th generation champion on the main plate).

There are a few "extras" below in Friday Night Fights and The Total Wrestler. Friday Night Fights replaces Saturday Night Showcase as my 2nd A-show, with SNS becoming a B-show that showcases my dev and alliance (with NOTBPW and PGHW) talent. The Total Wrestler is a 2nd B-show that functions as my Ultimate Fighter/Tough Enough style show that I use to elevate dev talent to the main roster in said weight divisions.

Logo

Banner

Titles

| TCW World Heavyweight | TCW International | TCW World Tag Team |

Non-Canon Titles

| TCW Junior Triple Crown | TCW American | TCW Total Champions League |

TV Shows

Events

Dojo

Broadcaster

Stable Logos

Event Logo Template

New York City Wrestling

NYCW has an old-school vibe. I used lots of NYC landmarks in the creation as they are unapologetic in their feel of being New York focused. They are a bit of a throwback, so kept the straps on the belts simple as well. There are some more events than the 2 default ones as well to pick and choose from.

Logo

Banner

Titles

| NYCW Empire | NYCW Tri-State Regional | NYCW Tag Team |

Events

Non-Canon Events

Event Logo Template

United States Pro Wrestling (In Progress)

Logo

Banner

Titles

| USPW World |

TV Shows

| USPW American Wrestling | USPW American Wrestling (alt) |

Events

Event Logo Template

OLLIE

For OLLIE I drew heavily on CMLL and mixed in some Aztec culture. OLLIE is "The People's Promotion" (PROMOCIÓN DEL PUEBLO) and has no "official" name (it has 5 sayings that fit the acronym) so that is why you see that in various places instead of "Original Lucha Libre Is Eternal".

Logo

Banner

Titles

| Campeónato de Universal OLLIE | Campeónato del Mexico OLLIE | Campeanatos de Parejas OLLIE | Campeanatos de Tríos OLLIE | Campeónato de las Mujeres OLLIE |

Events

Non-Canon Events

Event Logo Template

Last edited by southside_hitmen : 01-30-2019 at 02:39 PM.
Unread 08-29-2017, 05:58 PM
Super Star

Japan/Australia

Completed Companies

Black Canvas Grappling

BCG is my favorite CVerse promotion. They have no event logos in the default set that ships with the game, so I obviously wanted to tackle that. I stuck close to the given logo/colors but gave it an updated vibe.

There are a few logo/banner choices below as I couldn't decide which I liked best. I will probably add to this set more as I always seem to come back to BCG in my personal games.

I use the chest looking title as my Maeda GP trophy. I also have included the custom Survivor katana in the titles section as I like to track the Survivor rumble winners so I add it as a custom title in my game.

A bunch of extra's included in this one as well. My BCG saves usually revolve on tournament/league play so I use the various cups in the extra's for those events.

I have done my best effort on japanese translations for events, but if any native speakers notice anything off please let me know!

Logo

Banner

Titles

| BCG World | BCG World Tag Team | BCG Challengers Series | BCG Yoshifusa Maeda Grand Prix | BCG The Survivor |

Events

Non-Canon Events

Extras (I use these for various Tournament/League Titles)

Event Logo Template

Warrior Engine XXV

WEXXV is a throwback to Atsushi Onita's FMW style promotion. Deathmatches, explosions, maybe they'll even do a battle royal in Tokyo Bay. As a hardcore promotion I tried to represent that in the belts as much as possible. No mention of Modern Japan Movement as Ryu doesn't formally recognize a name. I threw up a blank event logo since none in the database.

Logo

Banner

Titles

| WEXXV Warrior's Heart | WEXXV King of Death Matches | WEXXV Blood Brothers |

Non-Canon Events

Event Logo Templates

Pride Glory Honor Wrestling

Just Logos and Banner for these, as willr0ck has events/titles covered in our shared dynasty thread

Logo

Banner

Last edited by southside_hitmen : 02-16-2018 at 11:29 AM.
Unread 08-29-2017, 05:59 PM
Super Star

UK/Europe

Victory Wrestling Association

VWA is based in Switzerland, so I used Swiss style mountains and the flag itself on the Swiss title. Put up 2 versions of logos, banners, event logo templates, and the Swiss title so you can pick and choose as you like.

Logo

Banner

Titles

| VWA European | VWA Swiss | VWA Swiss Alternate|

Non-Canon Events (Orange)

Non-Canon Events (Red)

Event Logo Template

Last edited by southside_hitmen : 10-11-2017 at 11:48 AM.
Unread 08-29-2017, 06:00 PM
Super Star

Random Other Graphics

A place to drop other graphics in

Observer Style Match Grades

Replace the files in your Skins > Graphics folder inside TEW to use (you will need to name them as they are in that folder to show up)

Logos

Banners

Titles:

Event Logos

Video Game Cuts - Use these as free pics or sub out a render for different feel to your Cverse

DOA 5 Last Round

Def Jam Fight for NY

Assassin Creed Series

Last edited by southside_hitmen : 03-07-2018 at 02:36 PM.
Unread 08-29-2017, 07:06 PM
Living Legend

I always loved the graphics you have for the drafts. Best of luck to you on this!
Unread 08-29-2017, 07:40 PM
Super Star

I especially dig the event logos, those look sweet.
Unread 08-29-2017, 07:58 PM
All Star

Love the look you gave TCW!
Unread 08-29-2017, 09:43 PM
Low Minors

Im agreeing with the ppl above me. I have saved each one of em and will gladly use them especially the belt design. The first one is sweet.
Unread 08-30-2017, 12:23 AM
Super Star

Thanks for the kind words. I posted up the images as soon as I finished up the Tag title (as I actually FINISHED something I wanted to mod in this game), but in doing so I forgot to give a HUGE thank you to willr0ck in coaching me up on the belt designs. My first attempts that I sent to him for review looked like children's drawings.
Unread 08-30-2017, 02:44 AM
Major League

Amazing!
Love TCW
Unread 08-30-2017, 03:40 AM
Super Star

Awesome stuff, look forward to seeing your take on each company
Unread 08-30-2017, 03:57 AM
Super Star

Your belts are awesome. Great work
Unread 08-30-2017, 01:02 PM
Major League

Sorry for the double reply but are you planning on doing custom logos/belts etc?
Unread 08-30-2017, 01:28 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy View Post
Sorry for the double reply but are you planning on doing custom logos/belts etc?
I will probably post up ones I have done for past drafts Uncrewed has run, but I have no plans to take requests due to time constraints