Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-07-2017, 11:11 PM
Low Minors

Seeker
APP
Henderson
Milk
Unread 12-08-2017, 12:01 AM
Super Star

Lloyd Banks vs Seeker

The Australian People's Party
vs The Horror Show

Hardcore Henderson vs White Wasp

Winner earns a match for The Sunny Shore Wrestling World Championship
Molokai Milk vs Trey Tallman
Unread 12-08-2017, 02:05 AM
Living Legend

Lloyd Banks vs Seeker

The Australian People's Party vs The Horror Show

Oh the milk man's got this one, no doubt.
Unread 12-08-2017, 05:10 PM
Super Star

Lloyd Banks vs Seeker
Think he deserves the W again here.
The Australian People's Party vs The Horror Show
Experience gives them the edge
Makes little sense for a guy like Henderson to lose to White Wasp
Like the Milk Man
Unread 12-11-2017, 09:48 PM
Minor League

--
– Lloyd Banks – VS – Seeker –

The opening match, as both Seeker and Lloyd come out to the crowd of 94 people. Although the heel Seeker seemed like the firm favourite in the crowd as both men made their way out to the ring. Seeker and Lloyd Banks put on a decent opening match up with the match being open in terms of the offence at least in the beginning.

Though it didn't matter how lucky Lloyd may have been during his win last month, it never seemed like he was in the same league as Seeker who began to gain the upper hand and delivered a Snap Neckbreaker he has named “Deliverance”.

Winner: Seeker

Quote:

– Seeker –
As Lloyd roles out of the ring, Seeker calls for a microphone and snatches it from the stage hand. He stands in the middle of the ring and looks out over the small crowd of people.

Seeker: “You people are here, you have come here to see me, just as you all did last week. You are all my followers. So you people deserve to know, why have I come to this place? You see I have been chosen by The Great One. He has shined his light upon me and he has given a goal. He has given me a target to seek.

Seeker: "Now I know what you are all thinking. “Who is The Great One? Who is the target you must seek? Why was I the one who was chosen?” Well these questions will be answered in due time.

Seeker: “For now all you need to know is that my target is weak, my target is a loser. My target is a man who will push his limits, and someday he will fly close to the sun. However he will not achieve what he is capable of. That is until I bring him into the light. Until I elevate him into the glow of The Great One.”

----

– The Australian Peoples Party – VS – The Horror Show –

Another solid match that saw the debut of two tag-teams for SSW. The Australian Peoples Party and The Horror Show. All four men complimented one another with some decent brawling ability. Matt Stoppard really shined during the early stages of the match, but the much more experienced pair took control of what was a rather lengthy tag-team fight.

Late in the match Stoppard was able to pull off the blind tag to Kerr, as The Horror Show hit the Slash and Burn on Kerr. Nightmare Stalker went for the cover. Bradley Regan was forced to stop the pin and tried to explain the tag between The Australian Peoples Party to the two face paint clad fighters. The confusion and distraction was enough for Stoppard to send Nightmare Slasher flying through the ropes and into the metal fence barricade. With his partner out of the fight Stalker swung wildly at Stoppard. However the attempt was futile as Stoppard was able to gain the upper hand and eventually hit the Split-Leg Corkscrew against Nightmare Stalker for the win.

Winner: The Australian Peoples Party

Quote:
----

– Hardcore Henderson with Gareth Case & Dutch DeRue – VS – White Wasp –

Hardcore Henderson makes his way out to the ring accompanied by Dutch DeRue and Gareth Case following him down and into the ring. During the entrance video plays of last months attack of Henderson and Case dismantling Quicksilver after the match. The group make it to the ring and all three men sort of revel in watching the attack from last month.

White Wasp makes his way out draped in the white cape and with a smirk on his face even though it appears he is definitely against the odds when he takes on 130kg monster Henderson. Who is also accompanied by his manager and tag-team partner. White Wasp takes his time pandering to the crowd as he works his way down to the ring.

Once he gets in between the ropes White Wasp goes straight on the offence and attempts to employee a fast paced assault in a similar fashion to Quicksilver last month. It doesn't last long as DeRue distracts White Wasp allowing Henderson to grab hold of him. Henderson spends some time just tossing the much smaller man around the ring and into turnbuckles. Until Henderson delivers an almost decapitating Lariat to Wasp to pick up the win.

Winner: Hardcore Henderson

-

– The Void – Pete Moriarty –

Pete Moriarty is walking around backstage and actually exits a building to find The Void just sort of walking around aimlessly in the car park of Bondi Beach Bar & Grill as Pete approaches him.

Pete Moriarty: “Listen I am not here to talk about last month, at the end of the day you got the three count. Ropes or no ropes, but I just wanted to inform you that next month we will need a decisive winner for the SSW World Championship, we need to have a Champion declared. So next month your match will be an Aussie Rules Match. Meaning there is no count-out, no disqualification. The only way to win is Pinfall or Submission. Understand?”

The Void hasn’t stopped pacing around Pete who was forced to turn around just so he could address the dishevelled wrestler.

The Void: “I won last month, that’s what I did. I did that, it is what I will do next month. Do you know what that means? That means I will have that title around my waist. It doesn’t matter who wins tonight, it doesn’t matter if you are a milkman or if you are a fireman. Just like it didn't matter if you were a possum. It doesn’t matter if the rules change, it doesn’t matter if there are Australian Rules. I am going to win Peter, I am going to be your champion.”

Quote:
--
– Molokai Milk – VS – Trey Tallman –

Milk seemed to be enjoying being back in Australia and in the beach side town of Bondi as he made his way out to cheers from the audience. Certainly after his stint with RAW it was a special occasion seeing him return back to not only Australia but up close with the audience like this. Certainly a reason why a few extra fans showed up tonight.

Meanwhile “Ice T” Trey Tallman lived up to his name and with a very serious demeanour and acted cool as “Ice”. The reaction for the local firefighter wasn’t nearly as loud, but he didn’t care he was getting in the ring to fight, to win the fight and to make a challenge for the SSW World Championship. This was his opportunity.

The match itself was pretty evenly paced without being too incredibly special. Molokai Milk impressed against his opponent and once securely gaining the upper hand would pander to the crowd a little to get them involved. That is when Tallman would get a chance to turn things back into his favour and show off some of his nasty strikes and a surprising snap suplex against Molokai Milk. Trey actually performed better than expected against Milk, but the writing was on the wall since the match was booked. Molokai Milk was able to hit the Hawaiian Hammer (Discus Elbow) to seal the win.

Winner: Molokai Milk

--
– Craig Stuart – Ollie Freedman – Scott Hickey –

Craig Stuart: "There we have it folks, this now confirms our Main Event next month, and it is for the Sunny Shore Wrestling World Championship and we will see Molokai Milk face off against The Void."

Ollie Freedman: "Not only that, it will be an Aussie Rules match meaning that we will not leave, until one man walks out with the Championship."

Scott Hickey: "That is right, and it will be The Void. He was much more impressive in his match, and like he said. No Milkman can beat The Void. So go on back to Hawaii."

Ollie Freedman: "You're an idiot Hickey."

Prediction Results:
BHK1978 - 6/8 (75%)
MrWolf101 - 6/8 (75%)
NoobzUnite - 6/8 (75%)
smw88 - 5/8 (62.5%)
DAVEFAN95 - 4/8 (50%)
Unread 12-20-2017, 09:38 PM
Minor League

Much later than I would have liked getting this up, but the holiday season and all.

Hardcore Henderson VS Lloyd Banks

Vantage VS Trey Tallman

Matt Stoppard VS Sinner

Aussie Rules Match for the Sunny Shore Wrestling World Championship
Molokai Milk VS The Void

Unread 12-20-2017, 09:45 PM
Minor League

--
– White Wasp – Matt Stoppard– Pete Moriarty –

White Wasp and Matt Stoppard were running the ropes just to help Wasp shake off his concussion and make sure he was alright after last month’s event. Pete entered the gym and watched off to the side as the pair began winding down.

White Wasp: “Hey Pete, just wanted to talk to you about Henderson. Look I get why he is here, he is massive and he is frightening. But seriously, the guy is dead weight in the ring. You saw last month I had to carry him, and I get that he owes Barry a favour but I don’t want to have to be carrying the guy in the ring. “

Matt Stoppard: "Yeah, and he isn't exactly the safest guy to work with either. Plus I mean, he is a loose cannon. I think it would be better if you could cut him loose."

Pete Moriarty: Look guys, I get the concern and sure he didn't impress last week but I am trying to find a fit for him here, after all as you said he is a friend of Barry's.

Quote:
-
– Whirlwind Lee Wilkes– Pete Moriarty –

Backstage before the show Whirlwind finds Pete out the back talking to a couple of the stagehands about how the ring should be set up. Wilkes abruptly interrupts them.

Whirlwind Lee Wilkes: “Pete, I have been signed for 3 months… This is the third show, and I am the only guy on the roster yet to debut and I looked at the card for tonight’s show and I am not there. Man what is going on? I hate travelling out here on the off chance that I will be on the card.”

Pete Moriarty: “Look, I just don’t have anything for you yet. I am just waiting for the right time, we both know you are talented, so I don’t want it to be a waste.”

Whirlwind Lee Wilkes: “A waste? It is a waste sitting me on the bench and me not seeing fans or crowds. I mean, this is my career. I deserve to be out there.”

Pete Moriarty:
“Look, Lee give me a few months to work something out for you. You don't have to come out to the shows until I call you and when I call you it will be for your debut match which you will be winning.”
Unread 12-20-2017, 11:39 PM
Living Legend

Vantage VS Trey Tallman

Matt Stoppard VS Sinner

Molokai Milk VS The Void
Unread 12-21-2017, 12:10 AM
Super Star

Vantage VS Trey Tallman

Matt Stoppard VS Sinner

Molokai Milk VS The Void
Unread 12-21-2017, 09:34 AM
Phenom

Vantage VS Trey Tallman

Matt Stoppard VS Sinner

Molokai Milk VS The Void

Molokai Milk? I can’t see anyone named Molokai Milk holding a title as prestigious as the SSW title. But me and the Void will probably get run over my Milk-a-Mania and then what are we gonna do
Unread 12-21-2017, 11:22 PM
Low Minors

Henderson
Vantage
Stoppard
Void

I may be wrong but I think you get more mileage out of Milk chasing but if im wrong im wrong.
Unread 12-22-2017, 09:38 AM
Super Star

Henderson

I feel Henderson seems like a solid monster heel if you ever wanted to follow that route with him.

Vantage

I just feel he's all round more useful

Matt Stoppard

Has more of a future than his opponent.

Molokai Milk

Based purely by my love of the milk man but I could certainly see the void holding the belt to build milky boy up as a face chasing the Dastardly heel.
Unread 12-22-2017, 12:02 PM
Phenom

I could see Banks taking this one if you are done with Henderson, but I think you still want to keep him strong.

Vantage VS Trey Tallman
Tough one, but I think Vantage has a slight edge and will likely be looking for revenge against Void, so he needs this one more.

Matt Stoppard VS Sinner
I feel pretty confident in this one, which means I'm likely wrong. APP seem like a young act that can be big for you, so I think you give them a win to keep building their momentum.

Molokai Milk VS The Void
The popularity disparity may be to great to get Milk to do the job, but I'm thinking Milk and Vantage joining forces against a heel faction is the way the company is going right now. That could still happen with Milk having the belt, so it's a toss-up.
Unread 12-22-2017, 02:38 PM
Super Star

Vantage VS Trey Tallman

Matt Stoppard
VS Sinner

Molokai Milk VS The Void
Unread 12-23-2017, 03:31 PM
Low Minors

Don't know much about Australia/New Zealand wrestling, but I'll take a shot at some picks . . .

Vantage VS Trey Tallman

Matt Stoppard VS Sinner

Molokai Milk VS The Void

Left side 4 life