Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-09-2017, 12:39 PM
Super Star

Default Warrior's Road: Clash of Clans[T-Verse]

Rising Sun Broadcasting has officially launched their new vehicle, Warrior's Road in a press conference today.

The CEO, Tiger Singh welcomed everybody and then proceeded to give insights about the federation and it's goals, about how they plan to become a truly global fed by doing one thing...... World Cup of Wrestling!!!!

They also launched the logo of their new TV show which will run on their new streaming service, Sunstream and they hope this will bring them more subscriptions.

He further announced that there will be 8 clans who will fight it out for the honor of true warrior and all the logos were revealed.

Unread 12-09-2017, 01:03 PM
Super Star

Tiger Singh - Captain

Amaan Singh-Ranjin Vidur(Bollywood Knights) Sheikh Abdul Wahid Ahilya Ramaprasad

Unread 12-09-2017, 01:15 PM
Super Star

Nathan Jordan - Captain

Amado Ocampo - Apolinario (Filipino Fire Power) Leati Min Woo

Unread 12-09-2017, 01:27 PM
Super Star

Ukon Kajahara - Captain

RIKU - Shiki Hirasi (Written in Blood) Crimson Matsuka Mai-Li Kato

Unread 12-09-2017, 01:36 PM
Super Star

Keenan Nelson - Captain

Ares - RD King (Elite) Stacks Armstrong Candace Horne

Unread 12-09-2017, 01:46 PM
Super Star

Jesus Rio - Captain

Jason Da Silva - Marco Da Silva(Da Silva Bros.) Joao Iwahara Lucia Chan

Unread 12-09-2017, 01:57 PM
Super Star

Alejandro Iglesias - Captain

Killer Clown - Nightmare Clown(Circo De La Muerte) Dark Wolf II Elsa Martinez

Unread 12-09-2017, 02:12 PM
Super Star

Sean Girven - Captain

Arran Lennox - Owen Richmond(Staffordshire Saints) Carter Williams Cassidy Gilmour-Hart

Unread 12-09-2017, 02:20 PM
Super Star

Gorkie Cheflov - Captain

Captain Scotland - Graham Mackenzie(Scottish Thistles) Jarko Pukki Svetlana Deushi

Unread 12-10-2017, 02:23 AM
Super Star

Reserved for Champion's Gallery
Unread 12-10-2017, 02:59 AM
Super Star

The three trophies for which the entire Warrior's Road roster will fight was launched today amidst much fanfare.

Ultimate Warrior (Singles) Amazon Warrior (Women) Dual Warrior (Tag Team)
Unread 12-10-2017, 10:30 AM
Super Star

Episode 1: The Hunt Begins

1. Dual Division: Bollywood Knights[India Shining] vs Filipino Fire Power[APAC Tigers]
2. Amazon Division: Mai-Li Kato[Rising Suns] vs Ahilya Ramaprasad[India Shining]
3. Special Challenge First Blood Match (Winner gets double points): Sheikh Abdul Wahid[India Shining] vs Crimson Matsuka[Rising Suns]
4. Amazon Division: Elsa Martinez[Lucha Society] vs Candace Horne[American Allstars]
5. Dual Division: Elite[American Allstars] vs Da Silva Bros.[Latin Stars]
6. Special Challenge Last Man Standing Match (Winner gets double points): Tiger Singh[India Shining] vs Ukon Kajahara[Rising Suns]
Unread 12-10-2017, 10:32 AM
Living Legend

1. Dual Division: Bollywood Knights[India Shining] vs Filipino Fire Power[APAC Tigers]
2. Amazon Division: Mai-Li Kato[Rising Suns] vs Ahilya Ramaprasad[India Shining]
3. Special Challenge First Blood Match (Winner gets double points): Sheikh Abdul Wahid[India Shining] vs Crimson Matsuka[Rising Suns]
4. Amazon Division: Elsa Martinez[Lucha Society] vs Candace Horne[American Allstars]
5. Dual Division: Elite[American Allstars] vs Da Silva Bros.[Latin Stars]
6. Special Challenge Last Man Standing Match (Winner gets double points): Tiger Singh[India Shining] vs Ukon Kajahara[Rising Suns]
Unread 12-12-2017, 03:35 AM
Super Star

Episode 1: The Hunt Begins

Announce Team

Fujio Kada - Kenzo Mishohito

Bollywood Knights make their way to the ring and hype themselves and their clan before hyping about India, the biggest superpower in Asia and how they will wipe the floors with their rivals. Amado and Apolinario cut short the hype challenging the Indians to the opening match of the Warrior’s Road.

Amaan: Your arrogance will be your downfall Filipinos. You don’t know whom you are talking to??

Grade: 23/E-

Bollywood Knights[India Shining] vs Filipino Fire Power[APAC Tigers]

Bollywood Knights showed their true caliber deploying slick tag team moves for which the Filipinos had no answer. Since both were not that known in the area, it had little heat and Amaan picked up the win and first points with a Slingshot Suplex on Amado.

Winner: Bollywood Knights [India Shining]
Grade: 42/D

The camera focuses on Ahilya Ramaprasad who is seen looking at her old ring gear.

Quote:
Kada: After 5 long years, Ahilya will be returning inside wrestling ring. This is a nostalgic moment. Ahilya had trained hard but will that be enough.
As Ahilya finished putting on her ring gear, Mai-Li Kato comes rushing in dropping in some brutal strikes to the back.

Mai-Li: You should have stayed outside the ring Ahilya. This is no place for old fossils like you. She spits on the fallen body and walks away and we get a nice shot of her backside.

Grade: 55/C-

Ahilya Ramaprasad[India Shining] vs Mai-Li Kato[Rising Suns]

The old body of Ahilya was no match for Mai-Li as she pummeled her with strikes on legs and backs before finishing her off with an Easter Surprise (high speed roundhouse kick). A dominant performance there by the Japanese.

Winner: Mai-Li Kato [Rising Suns]
Grade: 55/C-

Quote:
Kada: We are off to a great start. Mai-Li sure knows how to back up her words. She decimated Ahilya.
Kenzo: And Bollywood Knights drew first blood in the tag division.
Kada : We are about to have two special challenge matches with the first one happening right now. Both the competitors, Sheikh and Crimson are known for their hardcore matches and we are sure their clash will be befitting.

We are introduced to a new mean looking droid which grunts and makes mechanical noise. Sheikh and Crimson stands in front of him waiting for their fate. The droid rotates his head looking with glowing eyes at both before opening his chest where we see a display unit and all the matches spinning.

Finally, it stops and “First Blood Match” gets displayed which gets huge cheers from the crowd. Sheikh cuts his arm just for fun celebrating the match just announced.

Grade: 51/D+

First Blood Match: Sheikh Abdul Wahid[India Shining] vs Crimson Matsuka[Rising Suns]

Sheikh and Crimson went at each other with various weaponries in hand. Crimson smashed the ring bell to Sheikh’s head, but it does not draw blood. He bashes his head on the turnbuckles repeatedly but still no blood comes out. Sheikh laughs maniacally and the he unloads a series of forearms before a ten shot on the head with the ring bell which drew blood underneath Crimson’s mask.

Winner: Sheikh Abdul Wahid [India Shining]
Grade: 52/D+

The camera pans towards a room where we see the Ring of Destiny star Shiki Hirasi sitting and enjoying a bite of apple.

Shiki: Well, well it feels so good to be able to wrestle again in my hometown. Down Under is good but real action is in WR. Amaan, you talk big game but can you back it up when we meet in the ring?? We are coming for you Knights, we are coming real hard.

Grade: 37/D-

Elite[American Allstars] vs Da Silva Bros.[Latin Stars]

Elite dismantled the brothers from Brazil, Jason and Marco with ease. The former CCW tag champions never got going and their over reliance on MMA strikes became their downfall. Ares countered the MMA strikes easily with variety of suplexes before the signature Are-plex brought the win for Elite and opened the account for American All Stars. Jason looked good out there.

Winner: Elite [American AllStars]
Grade: 40/D-

Elsa Martinez[Lucha Society] vs Candace Horne[American Allstars]

Elsa Martinez gave American All Stars their first defeat when she defeated Candace Horne with a Class Act (double chicken wing facebuster) in a poor match where none of the competitors showed enough to make it interesting.

Winner: Elsa Martinez [Lucha Society]
Grade: 25/E

The camera is in action once again as we see the CEO room and it goes inside where we see a suited-up Tiger Singh attending to a phone call.

As soon as he sees the camera, he signals him to come closer.

Tiger: Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you are enjoying the evening so far. It has been a memorable one so far. Now, one thing that have bugged me since I took charge here is that people keep asking me whether I will take advantage of my positions and manipulate the proceedings in my favor or will I be fair to everyone.

This is serious thoughts that people are having, and it made me think that what should I do to allay these fears. Well, the only thing that can be done is what I am doing right now. I will go to the ring every week, bust my butt and win it for my clan and show the world that I am a fighting CEO. I will never back away from my fight and I will never take advantage of my positions and now, please witness what happened during the match selection for tonight’s main event.

Few Moments earlier,

The guzzling and grunting droid is in one action once again as he throws “Last Man Standing” on display to which both Ukon and Tiger smirks.

Tiger: There you go. It will be a match worth remembering.

Grade: 63/C

Last Man Standing Match: Tiger Singh[India Shining] vs Ukon Kajahara[Rising Suns]

The segment and the promo by Tiger brought great crowd reactions and they were hot for the match. It started slow with both feeling out each other, a hold there and a punch here but it kicked into high gear when Tiger clotheslined Kajahara to outside. Tiger followed it up with a middle ring shoulder block and then dropped his legs thrice. It was not enough for the ten count but it sapped the energy of Ukon. Thereafter, it was a see-saw battle with Tiger gaining upper hand most of the time. Ukon though changed it when he irish whipped Tiger on the guard rail before driving his knee to his face. He followed up with a plethora of punches and standing knee drops before he delivered Mission Accomplished (overhead belly to belly suplex) on guardrail. Tiger could not beat the ten count and Ukon ensured Rising Suns finished the night with bragging rights.

Winner: Ukon Kajahara [Rising Suns]
Grade: 62/C

GRADE: 59/C
[Attendance: 581, Viewership: 16,030]

Standings
India Shining - 6 pts
Rising Suns - 6 pts
American Allstars - 2 pts
Lucha Society - 2 pts
APAC Tigers - 0 pts
Europe's Finest - 0 pts
Giants of Britain - 0 pts
Latin Stars - 0 pts

Last edited by kanegan : 12-12-2017 at 04:07 AM.