Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-28-2017, 09:45 AM
Super Star

Default TCW: Rocky Beginnings [C-Verse]

Life is a rollercoaster, so is wrestling.One minute you’re jubilant, the next depressed. I don’t think anybody really understands what it means to be TCW. Sure, everybody goes through strife and difficulties but look at SWF, their most difficult time is happening right now, yet they’ll still be the best company at the end of the month. USPW had to build from the bottom to get here sure, but did they ever have difficulty in that rise, sure they did, but as an outsider one can look at them and say their rise was easier than anybody else’s, except maybe ours. However, since then it’s been nothing but setback after setback and the past three years haven’t been any different. Let me just name some of the losses we’ve suffered over the last 24 months. Tommy Cornell, Gone. Rick Law, Gone. Joey Minnesota, Gone. Koshiro Ino, you guessed it, Gone. And hey, that’s not all, Genghis Rahn, Blackfire, Harry Allen, Texas Pete, all gone. You see it's a constant struggle and life throws a wrench in the works just to see how you react, well reacted better than anybody. You see many companies would be dead with those kind of losses. Being used to go onto the other two but there was one man we could count on, a superstar equal to anybody SWF or USPW had.

Rocky Golden.

After signing him in 2006, he’s been on the rise to become the biggest star in wrestling today and we have him. His contract runs out tomorrow and I know what you’re thinking “Oh, he’s leaving to one of the others, isn’t he?” Well that is where you are wrong, I gave him his new contract yesterday and he called me last night to confirm he will be dropping his contract to me today, committing his future to TCW.

Knock, Knock, Knock

“Come in.”

“Ah, Rocky. Have you got your contract for me?”

“Kyle….. I’m leaving”

Ah %$&@.

TCW: Rocky Beginnings
Unread 12-28-2017, 10:22 AM
Super Star

"No"

"No"

"No"

Usually, workers are all for turning face, bigger merch sales, get loads of cheers and more people tend to like you, yet, three of my biggest talents refused to turn. You could say I could turn somebody else, like Eddie Peak, Bryan Vessey or Troy Tornado. However, Peak and Vessey are better as heels and Tornado, with his injury history, I don't want us to be relying on him as a big babyface when at any moment he could become injured again. So, that leaves me in a bit of trouble, I only have two face main eventers. Ricky Dale Johnson and Joshua Taylor. We have absolutely no challengers for Aaron and now we're in severe trouble, we need to find some babyfaces and fast.

"So, Kyle, what's the plan?"

My head buried in my hands as Joel and Brent joined me in my office for an emergency creative meeting.

"There is none, all the plans I had have turned up nothing, we've discussed why Peak, Vessey and Tornado aren't the answers."

"What about John?"

Brent was always for pushing John Anderson (Human Arsenal) to the main event, in truth, I could see him getting there, even if he wasn't the most captivating on the mic, he could do fine, but I needed more than just a quick fix.

"Anybody else?"

Joel and Brent looked at each other, both knew there wasn't much more after John.

"Benny?"

"The New Wave?"

"They're filler feuds. Who do we have that can be help us stay alive, who can we lift to the top of the mountain and make him the all conquering face of TCW, that's what we need."

The three of us sat there, time passed by, an hour, maybe two of basic ideas and short terms fixes to a permanent problem. However, who would have thought, our saviour, the new face of TCW would just walk in the door.

"Um, excuse me, Mr Rhodes, can we talk for a moment?"

Lightbulb!
Unread 12-28-2017, 11:15 AM
Super Star

Quote:
  • Aaron Andrews "Ace"
  • Bryan Vessey
  • Eddie Peak "The Hardcore Assassin"
  • Joshua Taylor
  • Ricky Dale Johnson
  • Sammy Bach
  • Wolf Hawkins

Quote:
  • American Buffalo
  • Benny Benson
  • Danny Fonzarelli "Dr. Love"
  • Human Arsenal
  • Joel Bryant "Straight Shooter"
  • Scout
  • Troy Tornado

Quote:
  • Bart Biggins
  • Brent Hill "The Complete Package"
  • Chance Fortune "Lucky"
  • Dazzling Dave Diamond
  • Freddy Huggins
  • Giant Tana
  • Guide
  • Jay Chord
  • Marc Speed "Speedball"
  • Mighty Mo

Quote:
  • Darryl Devine "Mighty Fine"
  • Edd Stone "The 24 Hour Party Animal"
  • Flying Jimmy Foxx
  • Killer Shark
  • Titan

Quote:
  • Eddie Chandler "Fabulous"
  • Matt Hocking "Shocking"
  • Nate Johnson "The Natural"

Quote:
  • Elliot Chandler
  • Jeremie Courtney

Quote:
  • Floyd Goldworthy "The Fast Buck"
  • Laura Catherine Huggins
  • Vita

Quote:
  • Jasmine Saunders
  • Jason Azaria "The Man Of 1,000 Facts"
  • Kyle Rhodes
  • Shawn Doakes
Quote:
TCW Tag Teams

Devine Fortune

The Behemoths
1-TIME TCW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

The Canadian Animals
3-TIME TCW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

The Elite

The New Wave
5-TIME TCW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

TCW Champions

Quote:

“Ace” Aaron Andrews
1-TIME CHAMPION

Reign Started: November 2015
Previous Champion: Rocky Golden
Times Defended: 0
Quote:
Previous Champions as of January 1st 2016
  • N/A
Quote:

"Speedball" Marc Speed
1-TIME CHAMPION

Reign Started: December 2015
Previous Champion: Bart Biggins
Times Defended: 0
Quote:
  • N/A
Quote:

The Behemoths
(Killer Shark and Titan)
1-TIME CHAMPIONS

Reign Started: November 2015
Previous Champion: The New Wave
Times Defended: 1
Quote:
  • N/A
Quote:
Database Changes/Rules
  • Rocky Golden's contract with TCW has been deleted. He is now unemployed. TCW cannot bid for him.
  • Sammy Bach has been turned heel and his last turn has been set as recent so he cannot be turned back face again.
  • All storylines have been deleted.
  • Aaron Andrews and Wolf Hawkins cannot be turned face for at least six months.

Last edited by DAVEFAN95 : 12-28-2017 at 01:04 PM.
Unread 12-28-2017, 11:43 AM
Minor League

Cool

I have two things I want to ask:
  1. Which company has Rocky Golden now?
  2. Isn't Sammy Bach meant to be a Face, at the start of 2016 and in a feud with Bryan Vessey?

Edit: On the Roster page, you put Benny Benson's name where Brent Hill should be.

Last edited by Temes1066 : 12-28-2017 at 11:51 AM.
Unread 12-28-2017, 12:01 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temes1066 View Post
I have two things I want to ask:
  1. Which company has Rocky Golden now?
  2. Isn't Sammy Bach meant to be a Face, at the start of 2016 and in a feud with Bryan Vessey?

Edit: On the Roster page, you put Benny Benson's name where Brent Hill should be.
I knew I forgot something, so thank you, I explain this at the end of the roster post as I forgot to put it there in the first place. Rocky is unemployed to let any company who wants him, bid for him, except TCW. When he signs for somebody there will be an announcement. Other than Rocky leaving, I also changed Sammy heel. This is for extra challenge so I can't just put Bach as my new number one face. All storylines have also been deleted. Also thanks for the Benny Benson/Brent Hill mistake
Unread 12-28-2017, 01:43 PM
Low Minors

I look forward to seeing where this goes. TCW has long been my favorite C-Verse company. They're usually pretty easy to succeed with, but you've given yourself a bit of a challenge at the outset here. I imagine you're going to struggle in national battles without Rocky's star power. And even if Wolf or Andrews bulks up, as they often seem to do, and see a corresponding jump in star quality, they won't be able to replace Rocky as figurehead any more than Bach can if they're stuck as heels.

I assume you're playing as CEO with Kyle Rhodes. If so, maybe you can steal a big name early to replace Rocky's star power (if that wouldn't negate the purpose of your starting this game in the first place). And there are plenty of relatively unknown guys who are available and could be major stars with the right push. It looks like Rhodes may be looking to promote from within by strapping a rocket to Mighty Mo. I always struggle to book Mo, as I can never seem to come up with a good character or gimmick for him. Plus he could stand a bit more development in my view. So asking him to carry the load as figurehead at this point in his career seems a risky proposition--it'll be interesting to see how that works out if it happens.
Unread 12-28-2017, 02:46 PM
Low Minors

Love the Premise

Love the Prologue

Love the Company

And everything i read that you wrote hasnt dissapointed me, in fact you are one of the better writers ive seen on this forum.

So lets get the hype trian rolling, my body is ready

PS: Hmmm... you need a new figurehead babyface, maybe is time to give certain Canadian Party Animal with wrestling running through his veins who hasnt really been explored as a face a chance, i dont know think about it.
Unread 12-28-2017, 04:23 PM
Super Star

Quote:
TCW Presents Total Wrestling

Eddie Chandler v Human Arsenal

Joel Bryant v Mighty Mo

Number One Contenders for the TCW World Tag Team Titles
Devine Fortune v The Canadian Animals

Bart Biggins v Jay Chord

Benny Benson v Sammy Bach

TCW World Heavyweight Title
Aaron Andrews v Ricky Dale Johnson

P.S. Thank you for all the kind words and support guys.
Unread 12-28-2017, 05:08 PM
Low Minors

Arsenal is much more popular in the USA and is a conceivable face title challenger, he needs to stay strong.

Joel Bryant v Mighty Mo
Mo's push begins . . .

If I remember correctly, Devine Fortune is a face team

Bart Biggins v Jay Chord
Jay Chord is the future of the business.

Benson is just not at Bach's level.

AA is one of my top 5 favorite C-Verse wrestlers. Look forward to seeing what you do with him.
Unread 12-28-2017, 05:40 PM
Major League

Keep Brent happy by pushing his mate. Also, Anderson's a solid hand and needs to be kept fairly relevant.

Joel Bryant v Mighty Mo
Someone has to put Mo over, and if the former booker won't do it, I don't know who will.

Canadian Animals should be the better team to challenge for the titles at present, unless you're leaving the tag division as part of the lower undercard for the time being.

Bart Biggins v Jay Chord
A pick 'em for me on talent, but Chord can be an awkward customer, so keeping him happy may be a priority.

Sammy is the guy who really should be the face of the company, but as you've handicapped yourself by making him ineligible for the role as a face he needs a good feud and to retain his position towards the top of the card to keep him as a viable heel champion down the road (or a face turn deeper into the diary).

This might have to be a retention via DQ if you need to string out an AA/RDJ programme for a while until another face challenger is ready, but I can't see why you would want Andrews to drop the strap on the first show.
Unread 12-28-2017, 05:44 PM
Minor League

Joel Bryant v Mighty Mo

Bart Biggins v Jay Chord

Unread 12-28-2017, 07:12 PM
Low Minors

Doesnt matter how much i like Eddie Chandler at his age and being in a territory wher he is mostly unknown isn a good combination so I see more upside in Human Arsenal to get into the Main event scene

Joel Bryant v Mighty Mo

Well If I understood Something from the prologue is that we can see a Mighty Mo Push to the moon so I think he beats the veteran.

Well it had to happen in every Diary theres someone i have to support blindly, even if it doesnt make sense and in this diary that is Edd Stone so lets see if the Canadian Animals can give me a happy day.

Bart Biggins v Jay Chord

Jay Chord has a lot of potential I want to see how he grows as a wrestler and see if he can reach the level of his father, while Bart is little more than a tag team player, and here without a stabel tag team and without his brother I dont see him as more than a jobber.

If this is anything like the Sammy Bach on your DaVE save I think we are in for a treat and him beginning as a heel gives for a more entertaining hand of stories and lamentably i dont like Benny Benson very much so i don have bets high on him.

Wow, what a way to begin a new year with a treat for the TCW fans, this also send a strong message blowing this match this early means that RDJ Probably wont contend for the World Championship at all or at least in a long feud, and with the age of RDJ is understandable that he'll probably become a gatekeeper, it will be interesting to see who you transfer his POP before he retires or cannot put a good match any longer, in my humble opinion even if he is on Time Decline RDJ could have a great last title reign even if short, but usually i see people beleive he is too far gone to have a credibele title reign,
about the match this is a money match and both have great technical wrestling, but i think is too early on Aaron Andrews reign to have him lose the championship.
Unread 12-29-2017, 01:04 PM
Phenom

TCW always struggles in the games I play, usually because they lose stars like Golden and Hawkins to SWF and USPW. It'll be interesting to see how you tackle not having Rocky from the start. This premise is a great one, but I'm curious to see if you'll bring anyone to strengthen an already solid midcard.

Unless I'm missing something, Human Arsenal should take this one easily.

Joel Bryant v Mighty Mo
I mean, Mo's got to win if he's going to be the new face of the company, right?

A lot of talent in this match, let alone guys that you can build around for the future. I have to think the Canadian Animals are better opponents for the tag champs, though my heart is with Devine Fortune.

Bart Biggins v Jay Chord
Jay is one of those guys that just screams 'future main eventer.' I have to think you are going to push him out of the gate, but I could see you holding that back until you are ready to get 100% behind him.

You admit that you are heel top heavy, so I'm going to go with the upset here to elevate someone you can have as a placeholder while you get Mo ready.

To build a big new face, you need a strong foil for them to overcome. Building up Andrews as the champ that always squeaks by would set Mo up for the big conquering win somewhere down the line.
Unread 12-29-2017, 01:16 PM
Super Star

Joel Bryant v Mighty Mo

Bart Biggins v Jay Chord

Unread 12-29-2017, 06:05 PM