Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-14-2018, 02:44 PM
Major League

Default WWE: The Reality Era

Reserved

Last edited by 2Sweet : 06-10-2018 at 10:45 PM.
Unread 04-14-2018, 02:46 PM
Major League

Roster/Champions

Last edited by 2Sweet : 06-10-2018 at 10:44 PM.
Unread 04-14-2018, 02:50 PM
Major League

Archives

Last edited by 2Sweet : 06-10-2018 at 10:42 PM.
Unread 04-14-2018, 02:52 PM
Major League

Default Sunday | August 17th, 2014 | Los Angeles, California

SummerSlam 2014: Brock Lesnar defeats John Cena and is crowned NEW WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Written by Leon Phillips on August 17th, 2014

Numerous people believed the main event of Summerslam was very much one sided. Brock Lesnar dominated the entire portion of the match, even hitting a record of 16 German Suplexes on "The Cenation Leader".

Tomorrow night, John Cena coes out and speaks about his recent loss and what's next for "Big Match John"

Below are the results from the pay-per-view:
1. Rob Van Dam defeated Cesaro in the pre-show
2. Dolph Ziggler defeated The Miz to win the Intercontinental Championship
3. Paige defeated AJ Lee to win the Divas Championship
4. Rusev with Lana defeated Jack Swagger with Zeb Colter in a flag match
5. Seth Rollins defeated Dean Ambrose in a lumberjack match
6. Bray Wyatt defeated Chris Jericho
7. Stephanie McMahon defeated Brie Bella
8. Roman Reigns defeated Randy Orton
9. Brock Lesnar with Paul Heyman defeated John Cena to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Last edited by 2Sweet : 04-16-2018 at 05:56 PM.
Unread 04-18-2018, 09:01 PM
Major League

Default Monday | August 18t, 2014 | Las Vegas, Nevada

MONDAY | AUGUST 18TH, 2014 | LAS VEGAS, NEVADA
Before the usual Monday Night Raw credits rolled in, a Summerslam video package began to play, highlighting the main event of the pay-per-view. The video ended with a slow-motion clip of Brock Lesnar raising both titles after being crowned the new WWE World Heavyweight champion.

Raw kicked off with Nikki Bella, who shocked the crowd after turning her back on her blood sister, Brie Bella. Nikki says that she felt like Brie hasn't been there for her lately, all she's been focused about is Daniel Bryan this and Daniel Bryan that. "When I needed Brie the most, was she ever there for me? No! Brie abandoned me when I needed her the most and I was tired of it and so, I costed her the match against Stephanie McMahon." The fans boo and Nikki Bella sighs before the music of Stephanie McMahon hits as the principle owner of the WWE stepped out. Stephanie claps her hands as she headed down the ring and her and Nikki hug each other before Stephanie receives a mic. She says that she thanks Nikki Bella for doing the right thing, last night. "You know, Nikki, these people don't understand how it's been for you lately. That's why they don't agree with what you did to your sister but maybe if they were in your shoes, they would've done the same thing!" Nikki nods her head and also thanks Stephanie for supporting her. Stephanie also mentions that Nikki Bella didn't just do what was best for her, she did what was best.. for business and this gets a negative reaction from the crowd.

"Brie Mode" Debuting a new theme, out came Brie Bella to a loud pop from the Las Vegas fans. "I was being selfish? Nikki, do you not understand what my husband was going through? I couldn't let him deal with all the hell, Stephanie McMahon and her idiotic husband has been putting him through, on his own." Brie then adds on to that statement, saying Nikki would understand if she actually had a husband of her own and the fans take it as a jab. "How dare you disrespect my husband and I?! Your career is in my hands, do you understand that Brie?" Nikki says that it's okay and begins to fire back at Brie, claiming all she does is depend on her husband for everything. "You can't fight for yourself, I was the one who had to come in and save you all the time." Brie laughs and wants to know who's going to save Nikki, this time, when she walks into that ring and kicks her ass. As Brie headed down the ramp and entered the ring and Stephanie forced her to stop, telling her now wasn't the time. "You have a match, tonight, Brie and I'm sure it wouldn't be good to go into that match not at one hundred percent."

Brie looked confused before hearing the music of Cameron plays and Brie Bella's match is actually starting.. right now!

1. BRIE BELLA def. CAMERON; The lone Bella Twin put away Cameron in quick fashion after Cameron submitted to the Yes Lock.

"The Fearless One" made an attack after the match, taking Brie out from behind. Nikki beat down on Brie until she began to fight back and sent her over the top rope with a huge Clothesline! "Come on!" shouted Brie at her sister, who backed up the ramp, and a pissed off Bella is ready for another fight. Nikki Bella made it known that this isn't over and the show goes to commercial break.

2. WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS - THE USOS (JEY USO and JIMMY USO) (C) def. HEATH SLATER and TITUS O'NEIL; The first match of the night, The Usos fought to extend their reign as Tag Team champions. In the finish, Titus O'Neil fell victim to a Double Uso Splash and The Usos successfully defend their titles.

The WWE Universe cheered for their favorites and as The Usos were celebrating, Rybaxel crashed the party. Curtis Axel congratulated The Usos on retaining the titles and tell them to cherish it while it lasts because soon, once they wipe out everybody else in the division, The Usos are next to fall.

An advertisement for Night of Champions is shown. Night of Champions will be taking place on September 24th, 2014 live on the WWE Network and pay-per-view.

3. RUSEV W/ LANA def. ADAM ROSE; "The Bulgarian Brute" proved, yet again, why he's the most unstoppable force in the company right now! Rusev and Lana stood over Adam Rose, celebrating the win.

4. WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP - SHEAMUS (C) def. ROB VAN DAM; The match came to an end after RVD was nailed with a Brogue Kick from "The Celtic Warrior".

Sheamus celebrated with the title but was then attacked by Cesaro, the same man who lost to Rob Van Dam in Summerslam kick off show. "The Swiss Superman" also beat down on RVD before planting him with the Neutralizer. Cesaro continued to fight with Sheamus and Sheamus fought back! Sheamus went for the Brogue Kick and Cesaro ducked and rolled out of the ring. The United States champion watched Cesaro flee before checking up on RVD and now it looks like Cesaro is after the United States champion..

The celebration of Brock Lesnar will be taking place for the WWE World Heavyweight championship, later on tonight.

5. CHRIS JERICHO def. DAMIEN SANDOW; "The Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla" bounces back from his loss to Bray Wyatt with a win over Damien Sandow. A thunderous Codebreaker was enough to put away "The Intellectual Savior of the Masses", here tonight.

Chris Jericho got on the microphone and he lets it be known that he wants a rematch against "The Eater of Worlds" but this time, there will be no Wyatt Family to stop him from beating Bray Wyatt, once and for all. All of a sudden the Wyatt jump scare popped up and the lights went off. On the titantron we see The Wyatt Family and soon Bray Wyatt appeared on-screen. "The King of the World comes back for more.. hmm.." Wyatt says that at Summerslam he exposed the truth of Chris Jericho and now that he's been defeated, he asks for another match. "Enough of the weird hipster talk, Bray, I want my rematch and I want it right now!" Bray laughs and informs Chris that they will fight when it's time. "Five weeks from now, Jericho, you will face your fate once again. And when it's time, you will be the one to watch your own world crumble at your feet. Follow the Buzzards." The Wyatt jump scare appeared and just like before, the lights comes back on, and Jericho's theme plays. September 24th, Chris Jericho gets his rematch against Bray Wyatt at Night of Champions.

6. STARDUST AND GOLDUST def. THE NEW DAY; "The Inter-dimensional Oddity" secured his team the win after planting Kofi Kingston with The Queen's Crossbow.

7. SETH ROLLINS W/ CORPORATE KANE def. DEAN AMBROSE W/ ROMAN REIGNS; Due to the interference of Mark Henry, who attacked Roman Reigns and stopped him from saving Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins was able to pick up the win.

The three men surrounded Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose, beating down on them and the fans boo! The Big Show came to the aid of Reigns and Ambrose, climbing inside the ring and the action stopped. Rollins ordered Kane and Mark Henry to fall back as the three exit the ring and head up the ramp. Big Show taunted at them, Mark Henry specifically, telling him to pick on someone his own size.

The Authority were in the ring, which was set up for the Championship Celebration. A table was stood in the ring with some sort of object covered in a red blanket. Moments later, Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman stepped out from the back to massive pop from WWE fans. Lesnar and Heyman entered the ring and Heyman shook hands with Stephanie and Triple H. Brock looked at Triple H as the two have had their differences in the past and "The Beast" shakes his hand before raising the titles in the air. "2014 really has been the year of The Beast. At the Royal Rumble, Brock Lesnar destroyed The Big Show. Then Brock made history when he ended the Streak of The Undertaker, something 20 other men and I couldn't have done. Fast forward to Summerslam, Brock Lesnar becomes champion, once again. Give it up for Brock!" Lesnar jogged in place and the fans cheered and Paul Heyman thanks Triple H for what he had to say. "I can take it from here now.." Paul clears his throat before giving the grand introduction! "Ladies and Gentleman.. my name is Paul Heyman and the man-- Sorry, the Beast that stands before me as your new, reigning, defending, undisputed heavyweight champion of the world! Brock! Lesnar!" He gets an even more reaction from the WWE Universe and Stephanie stepped in to say that it's a new era due to the crowning of a new champion. "And speaking of new, my husband and I went out of our ways to present the new belt, designed just for Brock Lesnar."

Triple H walked over to the table and picked the blanket up off of the object, which was revealed to be the new WWE World Heavyweight championship, redesigned for Brock, even having the new WWE logo on the front. Brock ditched the old belts and was given the new title and tossed it onto his shoulder, smiling, and The Authority clapped for Brock Lesnar. That's when John Cena came and crashed the party and ruined the moment for "The Beast Incarnate". Cena was shocked at how fast they got rid of the old belts and replaced it with a new title for Brock Lesnar and found it quite funny. "No sour grapes, though. I didn't come here to complain, I came here to congratulate you, Brock." John Cena admits his defeat and congratulated Brock Lesnar on his win, last night. He also wants to apologize to the WWE Universe for letting them down, Cena promised that he was going to do everything he could to beat Brock Lesnar and failed. "But one thing that I've never failed to do was give up."

"The Cenation Leader" informs Brock that the fight is far from over because he wants another match with "The Beast" at Night of Champions. Lesnar and Cena got face-to-face with each other and Heyman tried to break it up between the two. "John, you've done a lot of crazy things in the past but wanting to fight Brock Lesnar is a on a whole different level." Paul stepped in after what Stephanie said and told Cena that it wasn't worth it. "You've already let down your little 'Cenation' group, why would you want to challenge Brock Lesnar again, just to let them down once more? You've got to be kidding me." Paul said Cena has already been embarrassed by "The Beast Incarnate" before but he assures him Brock wouldn't mind doing it again. "If it's a rematch you want John, then fine. But there's just one thing: there are guys in the back who are waiting to get their hands on that belt, guys who deserve a shot at Brock, and we can't have people like you in the spotlight for much longer. It's not good for business." Then, Triple H makes the official with a shocking stipulation, where if John Cena doesn't beat Brock Lesnar, he can no longer challenge for the belt until further notice. John rubs his face and Triple H asks him again if this is what he wants.

"Like I said before Hunter, I never back down from a fight. That.. that title.. is what I want and I accept the consequences, in case I lose. By the way Brock, just know, the same John Cena you faced 24 hours ago is not the same John Cena you will be meeting at Night of Champions." The former WWE World Heavyweight champion makes another promise: "I'm going to be on my A-Game on September 24th and I hope you are on yours. Good luck, jack." John Cena drops the microphone and extended his hand out for Brock Lesnar and Brock looked at it before looking at Paul Heyman. He slaps Cena's hand away and got right in his face and the two shared words with each other which was inaudible. Brock and Cena circled around each other before Lesnar backed up into the ropes and exited the ring. "You're not worth his time!" shouted Paul and Cena stood there, not taking his eyes off "The Beast Incarnate". From behind, came Seth Rollins, who took the briefcase and rammed it off the back of Cena's head! Rollins followed up the attack with the finishing Curbstomp and stood over John Cena. Monday Night Raw ended with Seth Rollins standing alongside The Authority, with Cena laid out.

Unread 04-18-2018, 09:04 PM
Major League

Default Sunday | September 24th, 2014 | Nashville, Tennessee

SUNDAY | SEPTEMBER 24TH, 2014 | NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - BROCK LESNAR (C) VS. JOHN CENA
(IF CENA LOSES, HE CAN NO LONGER CHALLENGE FOR THE TITLE)

CHRIS JERICHO VS. BRAY WYATT

Last edited by 2Sweet : 04-21-2018 at 04:24 PM.
Unread 04-19-2018, 08:39 PM
Major League

Default Ringside Report on August 19th, 2014: New additions to the tag team division?

RINGSIDE REPORT: AUGUST 19TH, 2014
  • WWE officials plan on bringing in new additions to the tag team division. They feel as if they don't have as much strong teams in the company right now and have come in contact with a couple of other teams, hoping to sign them. Rumors are buzzing about WWE trying to sign TNA's Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian, the famous Motor City Machine Guns and possibly The Dudley Boyz if they're open to return to the company.

• A push for Cesaro is in the works after he attacked both Sheamus and Rob Van Dam. The win for RVD over Cesaro at Summerslam was used to give Rob Van Dam a shot at the United States Championship and to also get Sheamus a little bit more over. A match for Night of Champions may be taking place where Sheamus defends his title against Cesaro, with "The Swiss Superman" going over.

• There is no official date for Daniel Bryan's return to the company but some say he might be out for a little bit more longer or ay not come back.. at all. Back in May, Daniel began to suffer a couple of injuries, where he lost feeling in his right arm and had to undergo surgery for his neck. On June 9th, Bryan was stripped from the belt and was out every since and we've been told he has high hopes that he'll do well and overcome his injuries. Us fans at ringsidereport.com hope "The Yes! Man" can bounce back before the year is over.

• Big plans for Bray Wyatt have been set and we may start seeing things get interesting for "The Eater of Worlds", starting 2015. There aren't any major storylines for Wyatt taking place in the remainder of 2014, besides the one with Chris Jericho, which will culminate at Night of Champions.

Last edited by 2Sweet : 04-20-2018 at 08:26 PM.
Unread 04-20-2018, 05:32 PM
Major League

Default WWE Live Event Results from Connecticut, Indiana and Arizona

WWE LIVE EVENT RESULTS
Hartford, CT 8/19/14
Cesaro def. Rob Van Dam
Natalya and Brie Bella def. Alicia Fox and Cameron
Randy Orton def. Kofi Kingston and Luke Harper
United States Championship: Sheamus (c) def. Fandango

Indianapolis, IN 8/20/14
Champion vs. Champion: Sheamus (c) def. Dolph Ziggler (c)
Bray Wyatt and Erick Rowan def. Heath Slater and Titus O'Neil
AJ Lee def. Eva Marie
Seth Rollins def. Jack Swagger
Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns def. Los Matadores

Scottsdale, AZ 8/21/14
Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Big Show def. Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan
John Cena def. Alberto Del Rio
Divas Championship: Paige (c) def. Emma
Chris Jericho def. Rob Van Dam
Rusev def. Goldust
The Usos and Los Matadores def. Heath Slater and Titus O'Neil and The New Day
Unread 04-20-2018, 08:03 PM
Major League

Default Friday | August 22nd, 2014 | Phoenix, Arizona

FRIDAY | AUGUST 22ND, 2014 | PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Friday Night Smackdown kicked off with Dolph Ziggler, the man who beat The Miz at Summerslam to become the new Intercontinental champion. Ziggler had a loud ovation from the fans when he entered and thanks them for their support. "The Show Off" said it was a pleasure beating Miz and winning the title, all in one night, and states that the belt is going to be around his shoulder for a lot more longer than it's been on The Miz. "Night of Champions is coming up and you know the usual: a night where every title is defended. So, with that being said, your new champion needs a new challenger.." Dolph said that he's laying down a challenge for anybody in the back who wants their shot at him and his title. "Quiet on the set, can we please have quiet on the set?" Moments later, The Miz walked out from the back, very angry and stepped into the ring. "There is only one man on this roster that's going to beat you and take that title and that's me!" Miz tells Ziggler that he won't make it to Night of Champions with the belt and that's because, tonight, The Miz gets his rematch with Dolph Ziggler!

"The Show Off" is now aware and he is ready for the fight. "I've already beaten you once, Miz, and just like Summerslam, I'm going to beat you again and steal the show." Dolph Ziggler drops the microphone and looks to exit the ring but The Miz pulled him back, yelling in his face, telling him he's not allowed to walk away from Miz while he's talking! Ziggler gets a little bit annoyed and he strikes his challenger, which ignites a fist fight between the two. The Miz swung his arm and Dolph ducked, going for a Superkick, but Miz dropped and rolled out of the ring, avoiding the attack. "The Most-Must See WWE Superstar of All Time" was seconds away from getting his lights knocked out and Dolph taunted at him and it looks like their match is bound to get very interesting.

1. EMMA def. SUMMER RAE; Summer Rae fell victim to the Emma-Lock and Emma was awarded the win.

After the match, as Emma danced, Summer Rae tried to attack her opponent but failed! "The Dancing Queen" quickly handed Summer Rae by hitting the VenEmma on her, shades of Santino Marella.

Backstage, we see Corporate Kane in his office, on the phone. Cesaro stepped into the scene and Kane had to end his call early to see what "The Swiss Sensation" wanted. "Well, Kane, I'm sure you watched Monday Night Raw and I'm sure you seen what I did to Sheamus and Rob Van Dam. I believe that was enough to prove why I deserve a shot at the United States title." Kane did indeed watch what happened; "Sheamus almost took your head off of your shoulders with a Brogue Kick but you quickly rolled out and retreated." He gets upset at Kane and the Director of Operations admits that he does think Cesaro is ready for a shot but it's not gonna' come that easy.

"How about this? Tonight, I want you to compete in a fatal-four way match and the winner becomes the new number one contender to the WWE United States Championship." Cesaro likes the idea but quickly changed his mind when Rob Van Dam was revealed to be one of the participants in the match. "The Whole F'N Show" will cross paths, once again, with "The Swiss Superman" on Smackdown!

2. THE WYATT FAMILY (ERICK ROWAN and LUKE HARPER) def. LOS MATADORES (DIEGO and FERNANDO) W/ EL TORITO; Harper and Rowan secured the win after Diego was nailed with a Discus Clothesline from Luke Harper.

After the match, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan was attacked from behind with Steel Chairs, by Chris Jericho! Jericho beat down on Harper and Rowan with a Steel Chair before sending them out of the ring. Y2J sent a message to Wyatt, here tonight, on Friday Night Smackdown.

Michael Cole put over the fatal-four way that will be taking place to determine a number one contender for Sheamus' United States title is up next.

3. NUMBER ONE CONTENDER'S MATCH TO THE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP - CESARO def. ALBERTO DEL RIO, ROB VAN DAM and SIN CARA; "The Celtic Warrior" Sheamus was at ringside to witness an impressive showcase from these four men, here on Smackdown. The fans were amazed with high flying action from Rob Van Dam and Sin Cara, who worked together against Cesaro and Alberto Del Rio. RVD and Sin Cara eventually went up against each other, countering each other's moves, until Van Dam knocked Sin Cara off of his feet with a Hurricanrana. Cesaro went off on all of his opponents, dishing out European Uppercuts left and right! Even sending his rival, Rob Van Dam, soaring through the air, only to get knocked out cold with a Swiss Death. "The King of Swing" picked up the win after he planted Sin Cara with the Neutralizer when he miscalculated a Springboard Rana.

We see Cesaro get on the top turnbuckle, taunting, specifically at Sheamus, who stood up and raised the belt in the air. Sheamus, say hello to the new number one contender to the WWE United States Championship.. Cesaro!

Paige finally arrived after her hot win at Summerslam, where she defeated AJ Lee to become a two-time Divas champion. "The Anti-Diva" said it felt good to be champion, once again, and it felt even better when she heard the referee count to three and was given the belt. "You know, 2014 has been a wild year for me, I mean.. I debuted after WrestleMania 30, I beat AJ Lee for the WWE Diva's title in my debut match, I ran through half of this whole division and fell short to AJ Lee. But.. the title just seemed to always come right back to where it really belongs. Over my shoulder." Paige hoped that AJ learned her lesson and that Paige is not someone to mess with! "The Diva of Tomorrow" raised the belt in the air for everyone to see and then AJ Lee made her presence known in the US Airways Center.

AJ skipped out from the back and all around the ring, ruining Paige's moment and eventually entered the ring. She was given a microphone and quickly told Paige "congratulations" and that she was right, 2014 had been a wild year for AJ Lee, as well. "Vickie Guerrero put 13 other Divas in my way at WrestleMania 30 and I still retained my title. Then, the next night you come a long and next thing you know, Paige is the new Divas champion. But then, here's the best part: I beat you in my return match for that title, remember?" AJ Lee also gave credit to Paige's incredible wrestling skills but she still believes AJ Lee's talent is inferior compared to "The Anti-Diva". She tells Paige that she wants to close this chapter of her career, she wants to end this 'rivalry' with Paige, once and for all. "AJ, I was thinking the same thing. But it's not up to us, it's up to them!" Paige pointed at the WWE Universe and asked if they wanted to see AJ Lee versus Paige, one.. more.. time and after a couple of "Yes!" chants from the fans, it looked like it was going to be made official.

"Well that's too bad, you're not getting one." said Paige as she laughs and the fans boo "The Anti-Diva". She informed AJ that their chapter ended at the exact moment she was crowned the new Divas champion. "So, you can take your proposal and shove it! You are not touching this title, anytime soon, AJ and there is nothing you can do about it." AJ Lee laughs and said that it was an excuse. AJ knows the real reason why Paige won't give her a rematch! "It's because you're afraid that I'm going to beat you again for the Diva's title, isn't it? It's happened before, so you know it can happen again, don't you?" Paige looks confused and denies it, claiming she isn't afraid of anything and if she isn't afraid, then why won't she give AJ the rematch "she deserves". "I know what you're trying to do, AJ, and it's not gonna' work!" AJ Lee looks at her confused, questioning Paige, wondering what she means. Paige is unsure and a smile erupts on AJ's face moments later before continuing to try and get into Paige's mind. "Do the right thing, Paige, don't just prove to me, prove to these people that you aren't afraid of me. Prove that you aren't afraid to handle what's coming.." AJ drops the microphone and rolled out of the ring as her music played again.

"The Anti-Diva" was left in the ring, frozen, as we headed into commercial break.

4. NAOMI def. ALICIA FOX; Naomi and Alicia Fox went back and forth but it came to an end with the Rear View!

5. BRAY WYATT def. R-TRUTH; In quick fashion, "The Eater of Worlds" picked up the win with a Sister Abigail. Wyatt was clearly frustrated after the attack from Jericho on his Wyatt Family brethren.

Speaking of the devil, Chris Jericho made another appearance, this time he came out from the entrance! Jericho slid inside the ring and tackled Bray Wyatt to the floor before the two traded blows. As Y2J got the upper hand, the Wyatt jump scare popped up and the lights in the arena went off. Moments later, as the lights returned, The Wyatt Family stood off with Chris Jericho, seeking revenge on Jericho for his attack. The two go straight after Chris Jericho, stomping on his body, before Bray joined in and all three worked together to beat him down. Rowan and Harper set "The Best in The World At What He Does" up for another Sister Abigail from "The Eater of Worlds"! Wyatt got on his knees, right next to Chris Jericho, before shouting.. "Follow the Buzzards!"

DEH!

A hype video is played to put over the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match, which will feature the champion, Brock Lesnar, and the challenger, John Cena.

Following the video, the cameras show, both, The Miz and Dolph Ziggler walking down the hall as we get ready to see the two clash.

5. WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP - DOLPH ZIGGLER (C) def. THE MIZ; Just like Summerslam, Dolph Ziggler was victorious in defeating The Miz. The two went back and forth, not stopping at any given moment to beat the other, they were at each other's neck! A near fall occur'd after "The Most-Must See WWE Superstar of All Time" caught Ziggler with the Awesome Clothesline in the corner. Fans were relieved when "The Show Off" kicked out at a late two. It was crunch time in the final moments of the match, Dolph Ziggler missed a Superkick and it led to a Roll-Up pin by Miz, which the champion was able to kick out of. As soon as Dolph got back up, The Miz went in for an attack, but Ziggler weaved and nailed the Superkick, following it up with a Leaping DDT! "The Show Off" was feeling it, calling for the Zig Zag, but The Miz rolled out of the ring to avoid the finisher. Eventually, Miz returned to the ring and the action resumed and Dolph Ziggler knew exactly what he had to do. After countering a Skull Crushing Finale, he hit another Superkick and finally dropped The Miz with the Zig Zag maneuver, getting the win and retaining the belt.

The WWE Universe cheered as Dolph Ziggler retrieved his belt from the referee and celebrated with the title. On the other side of the ring, we saw The Miz, looking up at Ziggler in shock. The Miz has just lost to Dolph Ziggler, two times in a row! "The Show Off" has stole the show once again and rubbed the win all in Miz' face before he was done celebrating. Smackdown ended with a spectacular match between two great talent. Tune in, next week, for more.
Unread 04-20-2018, 08:04 PM
Major League

Default Sunday | September 24th, 2014 | Nashville, Tennessee

SUNDAY | SEPTEMBER 24TH, 2014 | NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - BROCK LESNAR (C) VS. JOHN CENA
(IF CENA LOSES, HE CAN NO LONGER CHALLENGE FOR THE TITLE)

CHRIS JERICHO VS. BRAY WYATT

Unread 04-20-2018, 08:11 PM
Major League

Wow, I did not realize I had two Divas matches on the card! No wonder something felt weird. Oh well.

The current psd I'm using for Night of Champions may change, I personally do not like it. Maybe it's cause I might've messed it up a bit but I just don't find it appealing. I might do what I did for the match cards in my other sim, the one with WWE in 2017 I think. Simple background, renders, title.

More Live Events should be up by tomorrow, then I'll have Monday Night Raw posted either on Sunday or Monday.

Thanks for reading.

ALSO: I'm planning on fixing up the roster soon so bare with me. It should be all done by tomorrow.

Last edited by 2Sweet : 04-20-2018 at 08:54 PM.
Unread 04-20-2018, 08:34 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Sweet View Post
Wow, I did not realize I had two Divas matches on the card! No wonder something felt weird. Oh well.

The current psd I'm using for Night of Champions may change, I personally do not like it. Maybe it's cause I might've messed it up a bit but I just don't find it appealing. I might do what I did for the match cards in my other sim, the one with WWE in 2017 I think. Simple background, renders, title.

More Live Events should be up by tomorrow, then I'll have Monday Night Raw posted either on Sunday or Monday.

Thanks for reading.
I think the "WWE Network" part of the .PSD seems a bit out of place. It feels like it's the centrepiece of the design. Maybe a logo of the PPV would be better suited there?
Unread 04-20-2018, 08:44 PM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
I think the "WWE Network" part of the .PSD seems a bit out of place. It feels like it's the centrepiece of the design. Maybe a logo of the PPV would be better suited there?
Thanks Hollywood. I'll switch out the Network logo with the NoC logo and see what I get and maybe play around with it.
Unread 04-21-2018, 10:16 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
I agree with this. It looks kind of weird.

Anyway, great diary. Will be following.
Unread 04-21-2018, 06:03 PM
Major League

Default WWE Live Event Results from Texas, Tampa and California

WWE LIVE EVENT RESULTS
El Paso, TX 8/22
Tyson Kidd def. Bo Dallas
Non Title Match: Rybaxel def. The Usos (c)
Brie Bella and AJ Lee def. Paige (c) and Nikki Bella
John Cena, Sheamus and Zack Ryder def. The Wyatt Family

Dallas, TX 8/22
Rusev def. Sin Cara
Randy Orton def. Luke Harper
Alicia Fox def. Eva Marie
Roman Reigns def. Rob Van Dam

Tampa, FL 8/22
NXT Championship: Adrian Neville (c) def. Rob Van Dam
Big E def. The Great Khali
Natalya def. Emma
Jack Swagger def. Cesaro
The Miz and Big Show def. The Wyatt Family

San Francisco, CA 8/24
Non Title Match: Dean Ambrose def. Dolph Ziggler (c)
Bray Wyatt def. Chris Jericho
Seth Rollins and Kane def. Roman Reigns and Big Show
AJ Lee def. Cameron

Sacramento, CA 8/24
Seth Rollins def. Alberto Del Rio
Heath Slater and Titus O'Neil def. Rybaxel
United States Championship: Sheamus (c) def. Jack Swagger and Damien Sandow