Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Freeware Total Extreme Wrestling 2005 > Freeware TEW 2005 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 10-29-2005, 01:26 PM
Rookie

Default created data graphics?

hey

im not good at all with graphics but I have been working on developing my own created data. For any interested in it, theres alot of work yet to be done but things are coming along smoothly. Actually, everything is done I've just been working on adding workers and fixing all of that stuff up and then I'll clean it all up, tweak a couple of things that need to get tweaked and then I was thinking about, before totally finishing it up, I was considering going out to the boards and getting some potential indy workers created by fellow TEW boards users. [indy workers/rookies/unemployed people/refs/announcers because all significant workers and roles are taken] this data is actually a long ways in the making. I'm sure some [if not many] of you used to play wrestling with action figures back in your youth, right? well so did I. Actually when I was a much younger man than I am now a friend and I had a whole league set up and would run cards together playing with the action figures [lol, hey, we were kids.] i remember i created names and everything for GI Joes and later on other figurines and eventually we accumulated quite a lengthy list of promotions and workers and it was great fun, but as things tend to happen when you get older you lose interest in that sort of thing but we kind of carried it over into EWR and created our own database and eventually somewhat into the first TEW but here into the second TEW I've really thrown it together pretty well and it is a work in progress. I've built it from scratch though with the only exceptions being I took the PPV affiliates from the original game, I took the gimmicks from RAVEX, the arenas from a download on the board, the angles from a download on the board. I created all feds, all new feds, all tv networks, all tv shows, events, tv show time slots, i've created a ton of stuff with about 32 promotions spanning canada, usa, mexico, spain, italy, france, germany, russia, japan, uk, scotland, ireland etc etc with a deep history that I actually wrote out in text [staying as true as possible to the league a friend I had created and ran for years] the word document actually came to around 100 pages [and that was only the foundation of wrestling in the created galaxy and then the created galaxies U.S. history so I still havent written out the history of japan, europe, etc. etc. but its been outlined and its done enough to where the game wont be delayed by its history not being written out in depth.] at any rate, i've got over 100 workers [im building every worker from scratch including referees, announcers, etc. etc.] it would be great if there was some sorta patch for just misc. guys like refs and stuff but its alright. Anyway, that has gone way off track now getting too into the project itself. Anyway, yeah, there are 32 promotions about that need logos and if anybody would be interested, if youre any level good, terrible all thats necessary is a capable person to put together some logos that would be awesome. thanks for checking out this post.

gg
Unread 10-29-2005, 01:28 PM
Rookie

a little more info, there are some influences by created wrestlers [cuz we bought some wwf/wcw/njpw/awa/nwa liscenced toys along our way and had some real wrestler influences. when we got older we somewhat carried the game over into Fire Pro Wrestling and King of Colosseum so there are FPW and KoC influences too. So theres alot of random stuff that influenced in there, some real life data stuff, some not real life data stuff, some video game stuff, some action figure stuff, its a whole collection of stuff. just for any interested in knowing. thanx