Official Draft-Your-Roster 2005
Disclaimer: This is a fictional history based on the game Total Extreme Wrestling and should not be miscontrued as actual wrestling news, information, rumors, or results. Any images, logos, banners, avatars used in this forum are copyrighted by the organization they come from.
One year to the day that it was released... It's Back!
Fight to be the #1 Promotion
1 Television Show
This is a serpentine draft. (#24 will have the #24 and #25 picks)
Useing the latest RaveX or TZone data upon completion of this draft.
1. After promotions are filled. Whoever is randomly drawn to be #1 (http://www.random.org/sform.html) will go first.
2. Once a pick is made, the next person has 2 hours to make his selection.
3. Once the two hour time period elapses, and the next in line does not draft a wrestler, then whoever is next in line can jump in and select.
4. If someone is skipped for missing a selection, they can make their selection at anytime.
5. If you have been skipped, and have not made up the selection in 24 hours, you will be replaced by whoever is on the Alernates list.
6. If you submit a list to me, ranking wrestlers, and you are not online to make your pick, I will take the first person from that list who has not been selected for your pick (Graned that I am online to do so).
7. The first 12 rounds of workers selected will be on a written contract. The last 12 will band will be availablee on PPA contract, to other promotions to draft.
8. Trades are allowed, $$$, Draft Picks, Workers, etc. All up for trade.
9. Staff will be given randomly to promotions on written contracts. You can draft them to your roster, but that can work against you.
10. You can select your TV show at anytime during the draft. You must select a Name, Network, Time Slot, Day, Length, and Level.
11. All Promotions will be 75% over in their area. Popularity will go down as you get farther away. (East Coast USA 75, Mid West 50, West Coast 35, UK 25, Canada 30, etc). This could be changed if better ideas are PM'd to me. All promotions will be given ample amount of start up capital, and equipment.
Questions/Suggestions should be PM'd to me.
Brand 1 (Optional):
Brand 2 (Optional):
Shows Per Week:
Touring Months (If on Touring Schedule):
Alternates: Sign-Up to be an alternate! Just leave your username.
Biggz has the right to change rules at anytime!
Expect the rules to change just a little bit prior to the start of this to allow changes from TEW2004 to 2005... with new features and changes to other things this will of course effect how your promotions are created.
Special Note: Since it is undetermined at this time which update will be used, please use caution in selecting someone to your roster. If you are infact drafting someone who is ONLY in RXTEW, and we use TZone then the worker in question will not be added.
Last edited by ACCBiggz : 11-30-2005 at 04:33 AM.
Full Name: Puerto Rico Pro
Web Site: http://www.puertoricopro.com
Founded: July 11th, 2000
Location: Puerto Rico
Schedule: Regular Schedule
Shows Per Week: 1
Description: Puerto Rico Pro began in 2000, and is finally getting a chance to show what they can do. This pure promotion is dedicated to the fans, and no one else.
This scenario has been moved to EWB... if you would like to participate, please head over to: