Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Grey Dog Software Think Tank > Mafia games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Unread 03-05-2010, 08:13 AM
SuperOwens SuperOwens is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 99
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrija View Post
That's weird. 2-4 only makes 6 games for me. I counted the other day and I'm pretty sure it was at least 8. No matter though. Just weird. And I'm pretty sure I've won more than Heroes and DAM, but I also have a ****ty memory.
Hmm, they may just be there for place holding at the moment, that and maybe short games aren't counted.

I know I have played more than 8. What's the brackets for? Games won, survived?

Problem is its a fairly big job going through all those games, maybe it would be better for each individual to do there own record, it would be easy to add to after that.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 03-05-2010, 10:24 AM
Jman2k3's Avatar
Jman2k3 Jman2k3 is offline
Phenom
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ball So Hard University
Posts: 580
Default

At least y'all are on the record list.

Derek and REV trying to use their political powers to hold me down.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 03-05-2010, 10:33 AM
moon_lit_tears's Avatar
moon_lit_tears moon_lit_tears is offline
Major League
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 829
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jman2k3 View Post
At least y'all are on the record list.

Derek and REV trying to use their political powers to hold me down.
I think Rev just did a quick copy from the old list and will update it as he can.


Rev..if you want me to go through all the games and try to get some stats for you and pm them to you I can. Not like I have much else to do.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 03-05-2010, 11:10 AM
Imarevenant's Avatar
Imarevenant Imarevenant is offline
Phenom
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 609
Default

I did add a note at the bottom that it's only current as of Power Rangers Mafia, I still got quite a few to go through still.

The games in Parenthesis are those in which players survived all the way to the end. Win or Loss.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 03-05-2010, 11:16 AM
SuperOwens SuperOwens is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 99
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imarevenant View Post
I did add a note at the bottom that it's only current as of Power Rangers Mafia, I still got quite a few to go through still.

The games in Parenthesis are those in which players survived all the way to the end. Win or Loss.
I don't envy you.

Cheers though bud.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 03-05-2010, 11:46 AM
Imarevenant's Avatar
Imarevenant Imarevenant is offline
Phenom
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 609
Default

Update on the Long Game front. Seems bad timing for many (myself included) but I am moving down the list.

Unfortunately I probably will be without access this weekend, so, I'm trying to get this settled today. Just waiting to hear back from someone.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 03-05-2010, 01:19 PM
praguepride's Avatar
praguepride praguepride is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 3,952
Default

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffff.... ..............................


I wiped my laptop and completely forgot to back up my Dr. Horrible notes...


It's not a complete loss, I remember the majority of it. It was done though. I'd spent hours on the role PM"s and it was D-U-N done!

Arrggggh! I had meant to send a copy to MLT first and THEN wipe it...completely forgot to send it out...


AND MY FALLOUT NOTES TOO!?!?!? WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING!!111
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 03-05-2010, 01:26 PM
moon_lit_tears's Avatar
moon_lit_tears moon_lit_tears is offline
Major League
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 829
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by praguepride View Post
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffff.... ..............................


I wiped my laptop and completely forgot to back up my Dr. Horrible notes...


It's not a complete loss, I remember the majority of it. It was done though. I'd spent hours on the role PM"s and it was D-U-N done!

Arrggggh! I had meant to send a copy to MLT first and THEN wipe it...completely forgot to send it out...


AND MY FALLOUT NOTES TOO!?!?!? WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING!!111
See and I was waiting here for you and nothing

Had me crying and all...

Doesn't that make you feel worse?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 03-05-2010, 02:10 PM
Imarevenant's Avatar
Imarevenant Imarevenant is offline
Phenom
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 609
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOwens View Post
I don't envy you.

Cheers though bud.
Wasn't too much of a annoyance really. Really helpful when Mods have first pages like Derek's Pokemon game though.

Thank You Derek lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon_lit_tears View Post
I think Rev just did a quick copy from the old list and will update it as he can.


Rev..if you want me to go through all the games and try to get some stats for you and pm them to you I can. Not like I have much else to do.
Thanks for the offer MLT, was halfway done with them after last night though, just had to update from my own notes which were further along than what was posted.

Derek, not sure if I'll ever break it down by Scum/Town/Indy though. Will have to be an extremely boring day for me to do that



Oh and the added [%] is a winning %. Not really an indication of the quality of player or anything, but thought it interesting and easy enough to calculate. Most of us hover around 50% or so.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 03-05-2010, 02:14 PM
moon_lit_tears's Avatar
moon_lit_tears moon_lit_tears is offline
Major League
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 829
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imarevenant View Post
Wasn't too much of a annoyance really. Really helpful when Mods have first pages like Derek's Pokemon game though.

Thank You Derek lol



Thanks for the offer MLT, was halfway done with them after last night though, just had to update from my own notes which were further along than what was posted.

Derek, not sure if I'll ever break it down by Scum/Town/Indy though. Will have to be an extremely boring day for me to do that



Oh and the added [%] is a winning %. Not really an indication of the quality of player or anything, but thought it interesting and easy enough to calculate. Most of us hover around 50% or so.
You're so awesome. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Unread 03-05-2010, 02:32 PM
The Shape's Avatar
The Shape The Shape is offline
Phenom
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: England
Posts: 735
Default

heh, I'll take 8 for 9. And I like my only survivals being my first and my finest games =D
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 03-05-2010, 03:01 PM
mjdgoldeneye's Avatar
mjdgoldeneye mjdgoldeneye is offline
Phenom
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Scranton, PA
Posts: 657
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imarevenant View Post
35
mjdgoldeneye 17-18(CV, CV2, Scrubs) [48%]
I... WIN...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imarevenant View Post
Wallbanger 13-12(CV, RWC, DOTT, Marvel, Hereos, Gotham, MusicMyth, Recess, PR, Meme, Buffy) [52%]
13 wins, 11 survivals... WTF?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 03-05-2010, 03:39 PM
Tha Black Phenom's Avatar
Tha Black Phenom Tha Black Phenom is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 5
Default

Just a bit of correction on my end, I could've swore I've played more than 21 games.. and I've also survived in Final Fantasy and won/survived Punk Mafia.

Edit:

Star Wars Mafia 2 - i effin rule & Imarevenant
= LOST, died
Gotham City Mafia - djthefunkchris & Crychon
= WON, survived
Lakeside - Astil = LOST, died

Music Mythology Mafia - Midnightnick = LOST, died


Games Run: 2009

Long:

South Park Mafia - ya its me
= LOST, died
SIN: Every Act Has Consequences - Antithesis, D_W_W, i effin rule, & Imarevenant
= WON, died? (dunno how it works with replacement circumstances)
Transformers: Battle for Autobot City - James Casey & theoutlaw321
= WON, died
Final Fantasy Mafia: Light Beyond the Darkness - ShadowedFlames, Arrows, & Actarus
= WON, survived
Power Rangers Mafia - BlueStar & Arrows
= WON, died
Science Fiction Chaos - Panix04 & Arrows
= LOST, died
Sunnydale: Welcome To The Hellmouth - Destiny & Self = LOST, died


Short:


Punk Mafia - Glotnot
= WON, survived
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - mjdgoldeneye & Librarian
= LOST, died
DUST - i effin rule & Imarevenant
= LOST, died
Meme Mafia - Astil
= LOST, died
Character Creation Mafia - D_W_W
= WON, survived
Darkwing Duck Mafia - i effin rule
= WON, died
Super Silliness Mafia - Astil
= WON, survived
Ashburg - CyberKitten01
= LOST, died (in record fashion might I add)
Scrubs Mafia - iMac = LOST, died

Games Run: 2010

Long:

1/5/2010 Pokemon Mafia - Derek B & ShadowedFlames = WON, died
2/11/2010 Futurama Mafia - Slim Jim = LOST, died


Short:

1/25/2010 Host - Imarevenant & ShadowedFlames = LOST, died


Which would bring me to 10/13, 6 survivals if I'm not mistaken. That's what's up.

Last edited by Tha Black Phenom : 03-05-2010 at 03:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 03-05-2010, 03:55 PM
Imarevenant's Avatar
Imarevenant Imarevenant is offline
Phenom
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 609
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Black Phenom View Post
Just a bit of correction on my end, I could've swore I've played more than 21 games.. and I've also survived in Final Fantasy and won/survived Punk Mafia.
Looks like Final Fantasy was missed completely. Will go back and change soon. As for how replacements work.

I counted the win/loss with respect to the last role the person had in the game. So if you died early as town, then came back as scum only to see the town Win, you get the loss as you were scum.

Also if you were replaced during a game, it didn't count toward win/loss record.


Also, you Lost in Transformers. Me (Galvatron) and mjd (Scourge) won for the Unicron aligned group. BlueStar tagged along as a Dinobot as well
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 03-05-2010, 04:25 PM
moon_lit_tears's Avatar
moon_lit_tears moon_lit_tears is offline
Major League
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 829
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imarevenant View Post
Looks like Final Fantasy was missed completely. Will go back and change soon. As for how replacements work.

I counted the win/loss with respect to the last role the person had in the game. So if you died early as town, then came back as scum only to see the town Win, you get the loss as you were scum.

Also if you were replaced during a game, it didn't count toward win/loss record.


Also, you Lost in Transformers. Me (Galvatron) and mjd (Scourge) won for the Unicron aligned group. BlueStar tagged along as a Dinobot as well
But Astil gave me 2 wins in his game.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


Array [all_times_are_gmt_x_time_now_is_y]


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.